Celebrity Crush | Kim Taehyun...

By sandraleiigh

You are JYP's strongest weapon, a well-respected female solo artist dubbed as Princess of KPOP. Female idols... More

KProfile
V Live!
Seoul Music Awards
First Conversation
Sunbaenim
Waiting Game
Daily Naver
Dakgalbi
What happened
Dumpling Holders
PDnim
Party Party Yeah
Superman
Kookie
Mask
Frantic
Author's Message
Security
Babysitter
Oraenmane
Little Negotiation
Exhausted
Pride
Incognito
Comeback
Lowkey
Mr. Kim
Whirlwind
Resonance
Facade
Escapade
The Chase
Sane
Rooftop
Tension
Escape
Taejeongdae
Conflict
Catching Up
Unspoken Desires
Fragile Thread
Reverie
Limbo
Run-In
Shattered Illusions
Turning Point
MAMA

A Heartfelt Apology and Exciting News Regarding Our Story

674 12 5
By sandraleiigh

Dear Amazing Readers,

I hope this message finds you well and filled with the same enthusiasm and love for our story as ever. I am writing to you today with a sincere apology for the extended delay in updating our beloved tale.

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and patience. Your messages, comments, and encouragement have meant the world to me, and I am genuinely touched by the dedication you've shown to the story.

Life has thrown a few unexpected twists my way, which unfortunately led to a longer hiatus than I ever intended. I understand how eagerly you've been awaiting the next chapters, and I want to assure you that your enthusiasm has not gone unnoticed.

The good news is that I've been hard at work behind the scenes, and I am thrilled to share that new chapters have been drafted and are ready to be unveiled. I am committed to making it up to you and ensuring a more consistent schedule moving forward.

With that promise in mind, I am excited to announce that the upcoming chapters will be posted sometime this week. I understand the frustration that may have come with the delay, and I appreciate your understanding as I navigate through the challenges that led to this interruption.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your ongoing support. Your passion for the story fuels my own, and I can't wait to embark on this journey with you once more. Your understanding means the world to me.

If you have any questions, thoughts, or just want to share your excitement, please feel free to reach out. Your connection to the story is invaluable, and I want to ensure that our reading experience is as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to sharing the next chapters with you this week and many more to come.

Sincerely, 
Sandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
890 92 13
She thought Taehyung was the bravest boy in the world. "You were a coward who couldn't even love me" she screamed at him. Taehyung and Y/N fall in l...
3.8K 198 18
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want you🔥❤🔥 . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....💜✨️ . . . . T...
23K 857 22
Taennie ff -What is love to you? -You Kim Taehyung,The biggest mafia in the world.Who only knows how to kill, meets a beautiful woman named Jennie Ki...