The Lonely Traveller (An OC X...

By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

This is a story about a boy named Blue Light, who has some secrecy about him. His mission is to explore Runet... More

[Blue Light]
Arc 1: A Mysterious Boy
Chapter 1: The Lonely Traveller
Chapter 2: The Waiting Game
Chapter 3: The Nation of Zaun
Chapter 5: The Council
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Onto The Next
Arc 2: The Other Regions
Chapter 8: A Lead
Chapter 9: Sona's Story
Chapter 10: Mother, I'm A Criminal. Help!

Chapter 4: The Loose Cannon

337 14 4
By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Adam: I swear to God, that boy is going to be the death of me

Zeri: [Giggles] He really is like a kid! How old is he?

Adam: The same age as me, I must've been blessed with an actual brain

Ekko: Come on, Adam, be easy on him. I can tell that he is new to Piltover, and he is just having fun

Adam: Well he did live in a lonesome village for his entire life so far, everything is all new to him. Come on Zeri, I have a feeling that he will get lost

Zeri: You think?

Adam: I don't, I just know.

Adam and Zeri had caught up to me and we were back on the streets of Zaun.

Zeri: I'll be scouting out ahead, you two stick together

Adam: Say less

Blue: Be careful Zeri!

Zeri: Don't worry too much about me, I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself!

Zeri dashes towards one of these supply lines while myself and Adam attempt to find the other one. While walking, we got stuck between a crowd and were trying to get past.

But then there was someone of interest up ahead, he noticed me and looked nervous straight away. I didn't know why but what I did know was that I had to go after him.

Blue: Wait....that guy

Adam: What about him?

Blue: He seems nervous, really nervous

Adam: Probably because I'm here as an enforcer

Blue: Maybe, but he is looking at me, more importantly....my katana

Adam: So?

Blue:.....Give me a moment

Adam tried to stop me so that we don't pry away from what Ekko told us to do, but I had to check up on this guy. Once he noticed that I was approaching him, he hit the brakes and ran off.

I begin to accelerate and chase the man, darting pass other people and using the environment to advance closer. The man made many turns so I quickly climbed on top of a building and started to jump across a few of them until I was just above him.

I leaped in the air and pounced on him, performing a takedown. Adam had caught up to me and saw that I was now on top of the man, with a blade emerging from my right gauntlet.

Blue: I don't know who you are, but you know him, don't you!?

Man: W-W-Wait! We can talk about this!

Blue: Oh we can, you just need to tell me.....where is he?!

Man: I-I can't tell you! He will kill me!

Blue: I'll kill you right now if you don't tell me where he is!

Adam: B-Blue? What the hell is going on? Is this really the same kid? He was always positive and a comedian, but I can see that he doesn't have time for jokes right now, he is serious.

Man: I-I can't!

Blue: Then say goodbye to your life privileges

Man: W-Wait! No!

Adam: Blue! Stop!

I was ready to stab the man, but Adam pulls me back, allowing the man to get up and run away. I wasn't happy about this and when Adam released his grip on me, I pointed the blade to his neck.

But he wasn't slow at all and had his rifle aimed at my head.

Adam: Don't try it

Blue: Want to see who is quicker?

Adam: Oh we can, just don't complain to me in the afterlife if you get a bullet to the head.

Blue: Why did you do that?

Adam: Why were you going to kill him?

Blue: He wouldn't tell me what I needed to know!

Adam: And you were just going to kill him? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't seem like the type to do that

Blue: I'm not, I don't like to take another life. But I can make a few exceptions, like that guy......and him

Adam: Who is this person? Cause you keep mentioning him

Blue: Someone that needs to die, but that's all you need to know

Adam: Come on, I have to at least know who you're killing

Blue: No, no you don't. You're just an Enforcer, and I'm a Traveller out to kill someone

Adam: I can't have you just kill a man! What has he even done?

Blue: Don't worry about it! It doesn't concern you!

???: So can you two just make out with each other already? I can feel the sexual tension!

Adam: Again?! This kid might be family to me in another life!

Blue:.....Adam.....who was that?

Adam: I'm not sure...but I think I have an idea on who it is

???: You are an enforcer from above, so it makes sense if the Sheriff had filled you in on the many dangers of Zaun! Don't worry though, I'm a good tour guide and would happily lead you away from them!

A voice echoed around us and I couldn't see where they were, it was a girls voice and she was finding our argument amusing. My eyes darted around to find this mysterious girl, but I noticed that Adam had sweat on the side of his face.

Blue: You okay?

Adam: No! Of course not! I just clocked who it is!

Blue:......The ice cream man?

Adam: No you idiot!

???: Ooo, I like ice cream. Here, how about I give you my new ice cream flavour!

Blue: I am hungry right now

Adam: Blue wait! No! It's a trap!

Something was thrown near our feet and I saw that it was some piece of metal, before we could react, the thing explodes and I felt my back hit the wall.

My vision decided to dip out on me and left as well, I didn't know how long I was going to be out for, but when I wake up, I just know I'm going to have to deal with some things.

Eventually, my consciousness does come back, but at the expense of head pain.

Blue: Aghh....my head, I think that ice cream was too much

Adam: God just.....shut up already

Blue: Oh hey Adam, how are you today?

Adam: Not good, especially in the situation we're in!

Blue: Hmm?

I tried to move but noticed that I was strapped to the chair, my arms were wrapped around the arm rests with chains and the same happened to my legs.

Adam was in the same situation and he was slightly scared, we were in a warehouse but I can tell that we weren't alone.

???: Oh good, you two are finally awake!

It was the same girl from before, she was in the shadows but revealed herself which shook Adam a bit. The girl had long blue hair in twin tails, she was on the shorter side but I can tell that there was this sense of....cuckoo cuckoo crazy.

???: I was beginning to get bored watching you two sleep, I think you got enough rest so let's talk and get to know each other better.

Blue: Adam.....who dat?

Adam: That's Jinx, the Loose Cannon of Zaun

Jinx: Loose Cannon? Oh you flatter me, random enforcer, but you're not my type.

Blue:.....Adam are you a pokemon?

Adam: No Blue, I'm not a pokemon! We aren't talking about that "type!"

Blue: Ooooh, then what type?

Adam: The one you don't know about

Jinx: Hmm? Are you telling me, that you're an idiot in the head?

Blue:......Maybe?

Adam: He is one, so please kill him and let me go

Blue: The hell man!? I thought we were boys!

Adam: I just met you!

Blue: And now we're boys!

Adam: We are not!

Jinx: Quit arguing already! You sound like brothers!

Adam: Never would I think to be his brother!

Blue: Why you bully me?

Adam: Cause you're an idiot!

I couldn't tell if our arguement was serious or not, but it's entertaining at least. Plus it's universal law that best friends always argue with each other, siblings as well.

But then Jinx walks over to me sits on my lap, with her legs on top on mine.

Jinx: Aww, don't listen to the mean enforcer, I can be your friend if you want~

Blue: Oh....okay!

Jinx: But it means that you can't leave this warehouse and you may end up dead!

Blue: T-That's not good ._.

Adam: No shit!

Jinx then gets off of me and sits on a chair opposite us, she holds her gun out and starts shooting at some targets for fun while conversing with us.

Jinx: So, what's an Enforcer and a random kid doing on the streets of Zaun? Actually, you're not some random kid, are you?

Blue: Oh I'm random alright

Jinx: Really? Then what was all that running across the rooftops? Oh, and the blade you tried to off that guy with!

Blue:......I don't know what you're talking about

Jinx: Same here! But I know what I saw, now tell me this, what are you two doing here?

Adam: I'm just helping him

Blue: I'm looking for someone

Jinx: Who? Your dad?

Blue: Yes, he said he went for milk but hasn't come back yet. I think he got lost.

Jinx:....I like you, you're funny! What's your name?

Blue: Blue, Blue Light

Jinx: Blue Light? That's a funny name!

Blue: So is Jinx

Jinx: Exactly! You know what? Me and you should be best friends, forget the enforcer. In fact, he should die!

Adam: Wait-!

Jinx went to shoot Adam with her gun, but she was near me so I quickly kicked her ankle in order to save Adam's life. It worked as her shot missed and she went to the floor in surprise.

Before she can get up, I managed to wriggle my hands a bit so that I can eject my wrist blades at the perfect moment to cut the chains.

I stand up and cut them before helping Adam out of his restraints, Jinx got up and looked visibly upset that we were out.

Jinx: Blue how could you?! We were going to get married and have kids, but you had to just cheat on me, with him!

Blue: W-What are you on about?!

Adam: Crazy in the head, remember! Now let's dip!

I threw Adam's chair at Jinx and ran away with my enforcer buddy, but the chair did nothing to Jinx as she leaped at me, kicking me into a wall.

Adam was going to shoot Jinx but she knocked him back as well, she was going to try and kill him so I got up and approached her.

Blue: Jinx, you don't need to do this!

Jinx: Actually I can, because who's going to stop me? You?

Blue: Don't test me

Jinx: Please, you haven't really done anything to impress me

Blue: Oh really? Then watch this space

In a rare case, I decided to show my 2000 IQ level by throwing a small pebble at Jinx, it soars past her and she watches it hit the chair she was on. Then she looks back with a smile and a laugh.

Jinx: Ahahahaha! Nice trick but I think you missed-! Wait.....where did they go? Where the hell did they go!?
_______________

Blue: Okay, let's just keep walking

Adam: Yeah. How the hell did you fool her?

Blue: It isn't hard to fool her when I fool everyone

Adam:......Yeah, I can get behind that. That shit makes sense when it comes to you.

The two of us started to run until we heard an explosion coming from the warehouse we were just in. Our eyes widened and we quickly sprinted before Jinx can spot us, unfortunately she did and started to fire rockets at us.

You know, just like any casual person would do. It's starting to feel like I was in Detroit right now.....wait, what's Detroi-?

Jinx: You can't run boys!

Blue: Yes I can! I've got legs!

Jinx: For now!

Blue: More like forever!

Adam: Just run idiot!

We continued to run as Jinx kept firing all sorts of weapons at us, she was catching up as well so we tried to lose her by turning around some corners.

But she knew where we were going, it was as if she lived in Zaun.

(I had to bring the joke back XD)

Eventually we ended up near the shore but didn't get time to think about our next destination, Jinx had fired a rocket straight at Adam.

So being the courageous and selfless idiot I was, I pushed him out of the way and took the brunt force of the rocket myself. I was launched in the air and I could feel the wind brush me, then I plummeted deep into the water.

It was cold, really cold, and I could feel water try it's best to enter my lungs.

My mouth shut tight and my eyes were wide open, it was darkness all around me, but my resistance could only last for so long as my mouth was slowly losing its seal. I tried to swim up but I guess I never did get to learn how to, did I?

Water enters my lungs and I try desperately to swim up, despite not knowing what to do. But I had to try, if I didn't, then I would be dead for sure and I don't think my mother would like that, I just started after all.

Blue: C-Can't....breathe....s-see.....need help!

My eyes were slowly closing and I felt weak, I didn't want to die but sometimes I had to accept these things...

???: You don't have to worry now, you will be fine

.......Obama, is that you? Wait, who's Obama again?

I felt something lift me from the water and back on the surface, then a few voices were present. They were faint, but I could just about make them.

Adam: Oh damn, Blue!

Jinx: He can fly?

Zeri: No he can't, he doesn't have magic...then that could only mean that Jan-!

Blue: [Cough] [Cough] M-Mummy, I don't want a bath anymore, I-I'm clean now!

Jinx: Haha! He is funny!

Adam: Oh, guess he hasn't lost the idiot in him

Zeri: Hey, I think it's known as his more comedic side

Adam: Still an idiot

Blue: A-Adam? Zeri? Crazy Girl?

Jinx: It's Jinx!

Blue: Weren't you trying to kill us?

Adam: That's what I said

Jinx: But I had stopped because you ascended like you were a God!

Zeri: And I heard the explosions so I went towards them to find Adam and Jinx fighting, although Adam was close to dying

Adam: I need a raise

Zeri: And an early retirement

Blue: Wait....I ascended from the water? How?

???: It was because of me, dear child

All of us look in the air to see a woman with white skin, tapered ears and long, pale blonde hair as well as light teal eyes. She had a crown on her head and a staff that looked like it was made out of crystals.

She lands on the ground and I couldn't help but be amazed at her appearance, it was as if she was some deity.

Blue: W-Who are you?

Janna: My name is Janna, I am known as the Storm's Fury

Blue: But you seem like a nice person

Janna: It's just a title, it doesn't really display who I am

Zeri: You're really here! I never thought I would meet you!

Janna: You would have to speak my name in order for me to appear

Blue: But I never said your name, I never knew you until now

Janna: That's because I could feel a distressed soul in the water, so I acted immediately.

Blue: Oh...thank you

Janna: No need to thank me, child, I am always there to help anyone

Jinx: Ooo! Can you help me?

Janna: I sense malicious acts from you, Jinx

Jinx: Aww, turned down again!

Adam: Wait, hold up, you've met her before?

Jinx: Of course!

Janna: She always calls my name so that she can seek my help in her.....activities

Zeri: I'm not surprised she would, now leave Jinx! You have no place being here!

Jinx: Woah woah! We called a ceasefire so I'm allowed to stay!

Adam: You almost killed Blue!

Jinx: I didn't mean to! I was aiming for you!

Zeri: Maybe stop firing rockets at people, you lunatic!

Blue: C-Can we stop the arguments?

All: Fine!

Janna: Good, now, what is a child like you doing in Zaun? You're not from Piltover, are you?

Blue: No, I'm from a remote village and I'm looking for someone

Janna: A friend?

Blue:......No

Janna: I see, well if there are no more questions-

Blue: Umm, I have a question

Janna: What is it?

Blue: Are you poor?

Zeri: W-What?

Janna: N-No, why?

Blue: Because you don't have much clothing, can you not afford it?

Adam: [Facepalms] Oh my fucking God

Zeri: [Blushes] E-Ehh?!

Jinx: Ahahahahahaha! No way he has that sort of a mind!

Janna: U-Umm, n-no

Blue: Okay, just making sure! :D

Janna: Good to....know. He radiates so much pure and innocent energy! Who is this boy?

Adam: I swear to every God, if I didn't know how dense he was, I would've had him behind bars

Zeri: W-Why is he so child like? It makes him adorable but.....he doesn't understand "that side" of the world?

Jinx: Oh this is gold! I've never encountered anyone like him before!

Janna: I must take my leave now, you three get along now

Adam: Three?

Janna: I can already tell that Blue will behave

Blue: Will I see you again?

Janna: Who knows? Maybe you will.

Janna closes her eyes before she turns into a blue bird and flies off into the sky, disappearing completely from our eyes. Once she was gone, I turned to Zeri and told her to lead us to the Supply Line that we were meant to stop.

Zeri: Oh don't worry! Ekko sent some of the Firelights to deal with it while I went to go and find you.

Adam: Kind of arrived late, but it all ended up okay because of Janna

Jinx: Oh yeah, say, should we see if he can dodge more rockets?

Adam: No! Hell no!

Zeri: You stay away from him!

Jinx: Haha! What makes you think I will listen?

Blue: Well if you kill us, you won't be able to find any interesting people to interact with

Jinx: A-Ah! I guess you're right, fine, you can go and I will not attack you

Blue: Good, peace talks haven't broken down

Jinx: For now~

Jinx winks at me before jumping away, laughing her head off. Adam and Zeri sigh before walking on route to the Firelight base.

___________________

Meeting Jinx and Janna back to back.

What luck from Blue yeah?

Or is it luck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 627 6
y/n has always had this weird luck about him winning bets and even getting out of trouble with the underhive gangs unharmed yet when he was conscript...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...