๐‘น๐’†๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By krissa_0622

Cover Art & Written: krissa_0622 Started: February 22, 2023 Finished: ONGOING [Currently in Hiatus] Mono and... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 01
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 02
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 03
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 04
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 05
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 06
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 07
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 08
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 09
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
Author's Note
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
Author Note's
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20

157 5 0
By krissa_0622

Six looked around, the interior having the same color from when the tall man appears. "I.... don't like how this place feels"

'Just keep thinking of finding Mono Six, then we'll never have to be in this place again' Shroud said, he never liked the tower and it's... influence. 'and I mean it, don't lost focus'

Six was a bit confused but didn't argue with him as she starts to wander the tower. Rooms were leading her this way and that, it was getting really frustrating when she swears she's been in a rom before. At some point she used the sharp tip of her nails to leave a mark on the wall so she knows where she's going. it seems to work until the rooms lead back to the same place. She was getting frustrated, the tower was playing games with her and she didn't like it. "Are you going to keep playing this game of ring around the Rosie or will you actually let me go somewhere" She growled as she keeps walking. then she hears something, it wasn't Mono she could tell that. It sounded familiar..... She follows the sound, it slowly getting louder with each step. Unknown to her that with every step to the sound was also making things cloudier

As she gets closer to the sound things get... Fuzzy, she rubs her head and tries to clear it but it did little to get rid of the dizzying feeling in her head at the moment.

'Six?' A voice said.

"Huh?"

'You looked a little spaced out for a minute' It was Shade this time.

"Oh, this place is getting confusing for me" She admits, it's only partially true, the sound was getting louder " Do you guys hear that?"

'Hear what?' Shroud and Shade said at the same time in confused.

Shroud appears and put his hands on six's shoulders "What are you hearing" His voice was hard and stern.

"It... Sounds like the music I listened to back at the hunters cabin"

Shroud looked at her for a second before growling in irritation "of course!! it's going to try this"

"Shroud what are you talking about" Shade appears next to him.

Shroud sighed. "Something I should've told you before, you know how this affected Six right?"

"Yeah it warped her with the thing she liked most" Shade slowly said with narrowing.

Shroud snaps his fingers "Exactly! its using the music from her music box again in the hopes that it'll trap her again"

Six watched the two shadows talk when the hazy feeling was coming back, the music getting louder in her ears. That melody coming to her and whisking her away, making her think of better times when she didn't have to fear for her life.... she felt safe here for some reason.

"Six!" They both called her out.

"What?" Shade had been shaking her shoulder for her attention.

"Tell me Six, what did we come here for?" Shroud asked her.

She tilted her head confused. "We came here to find Mono... Right?" She sees both of them sigh in relief.

Both of them go back into her shadow and she goes back to walking, trying her best to ignore the soft melody playing in the back of her mind, calling for her and beckoning her to it. She had to keep her mind on finding her friend and then getting out of here and never coming back. The injuries she sustained from her ordeals here have long since faded into a numbness, there was a small limp but she still kept walking. The music blaring louder and making her head hurt as she tries on focusing.

It was a pleasant song though, why did she want to leave? she could have anything she wanted here.

"Yeah..." She mumbles, voice barely above a whisper, her feet were starting to hurt so maybe she should stop for a couple of minutes, her friend could wait right? She leaned against the wall and sat down while some stuffed animals floated by. Shadow and Shroud have been oddly quiet, were they resting or something? She isn't sure right now as a haze of purples and pinks clouded her thoughts and the musical melody carried her away.

She sees herself standing in an open field with flowers in full bloom, the melody still clear as day as she wanders around alone, no animal ears or tail present on her anymore. A shame though, she liked the stronger sense of hearing. Everything as so... Happy, she felt happy here, nothing could ruin this for her.

'Why not just stay here?' A voice would say 'Nothing can hurt you here, you're finally free from danger'

It was something that sounds too good to be true, she turned around but there was no one there.... Was she always this alone? She felt a brief pain in her chest but she kept going when the music made it go away.

She ran through the flowers having the time of her life, she heard her stomach growl and wished she had something to eat, suddenly a pastry appeared before her, not really thinking she took a bite of the pastry. It was sweet! She can't remember the last time she had something sweet and wished she had another one, and just like that another appeared. She had the second pastry and felt content.... If only there was a friend to share with? The pain in her chest was there again. These kinds of thoughts hurt her and she didn't want that, the pain subsided after a moment and she went back to running through the field.

She laughed and rolled down a hill, she was having the time of her life why would she want to leave it??

She laid in the field of flowers and looked up to the sky, the sun was shining and the clouds looked like random animals, she could see all kinds of things like sheep, rabbits..... Was that one a wolf? IT didn't look like a dog it looked bigger. She looked at another one and it looked cat like... but there were gaps that resembled stripes. They looked so familiar to her and yet so foreign at the same time...... Eh it's probably nothing to worry about, she falls asleep in the flower field as if it covered her like a warm blanket from the elements.

Come the next day she was still in the field but the clouds seemed a bit grey today. Wonder why that is? Oh well, she wished for some breakfast and was given a feast, once she had her fill she wanted to explore more of the world around her.

Something's wrong.

She sees a small river and went to check it out.

It's a lie.

She looked down at her reflection and everything felt like it came to a screeching halt.

This isn't right.

Her eyes was darker than what it was supposed to be.

It's all wrong!

She held her head when everything melted away, the flowers wilting and dying around her and the sky growing dark as storm clouds rolled in. Lightning struck near her as she ran. The ground crumbling as the melody she was so used to that made her feel so safe was distorted and warping around her. It hurts but not as much as the pain in her chest as voices were yelling her name, there were so many and it overwhelmed her as the ground crumbled beneath her feet. She didn't get a chance to run any further as she fell into a dark abyss.

Why was this happening to her!? What did she do wrong why was her paradise falling apart around her?!

It was getting hard for her to breath, she was still falling, a voice was standing out among the other voices, each one just yelling her name but one was distinct, they weren't saying her name they were saying a word, a very simple word.

"Heeeeey!"

She sees the boy with a paper bag over his head, a hand held out to her. She grits her teeth as she reaches as far as she could until their hands connected.

Mono!

She awoke with a start, gasping for air like she had been under water for who knows how long, her heart was beating out of her chest and her nerves were on fire when a wave of pain from her side and head came back to her. "Just a dream... I think?" She sighed and rubbed her head, the sound of the music was still there but it's become annoying now. her hands clenched into a fist and she screamed, echoing of the walls of the tower. she swears that she heard the sound of someone crying. "Mono" She grunts as she gets to her feet, forget walking at this point she started running. She had to stop and listen around for him but it was so quiet now it was difficult even with her improved hearing

Six run up the stairs. the door a few feet away in front of her in the dark hall, Six slowly placed a foot forward as she started walking. Each step she took she could feel a hint of nervousness beginning to grow. What will happen once she reaches the door? Will Mono be a monster just like her? Will the Thin man be there?

The more she took a step forward and the more she thought about it...Six became unsure of her plan at first but the thought of saving Mono was stronger. In front of the door as she stopped thinking she balls her hands into fists, ready for whatever lies behind that door. Six then gently pulls open the door and steps inside, already prepared for what might come at her first.

Inside the room she braces for herself only to realize sooner that nothing was coming at her, no Thin Man or a monster Mono was seen in front of her. Six was confused as she looked around the room. She realized how similar this room was to hers when she first got placed here, but it was completely different. There was a scarlet colored rounded rug in the middle of the room and pictures hanging on the wall of kids and adults that she was not familiar with. Six also noticed a fireplace near the rug.

Looking around some more she noticed something from the distance on the opposite side of her. Well, not something but someone. A little boy just a little taller than Six was sitting near a while curled into a ball. His dark brown hair stood out from his head while wearing a familiar light brown coat. Six slowly got a little closer and she couldn't believe her eyes, he was there in front of her, unharmed. Six felt like she could get emotional any second but she held herself together and started to smile.

"Mono!" Six called out, causing the boy to quickly raise up his head while nearly flinching at the same time. He looked confused but his eyes said it all once they began to widen in either shock or disbelief.

"S-...Six?" He said as he slowly got up and hesitantly started walking up to her. "I-Is...Is it really you?" when he gets near to her, he put his hands on her face, it was real. Six was here for him. but then he frowned when he sees how miserable look she is right now. he saw a dried blood on the side of her face, not only her left leg but there's another wrapped cloth on her feet.

"What happened to you...?" Mono said in worried.

"Just making through all the way here to save you" Six smile at him. ignoring the throbbing pain in all over her body. right now. she is happy to see him again.

"You idiot! Look at you- you should leave in the city than going here" Mono said.

"And what? Leaving you?. Mono I don't want to do my mistake like before, and do you think that I'm just gonna leave the person that i love after letting himself to be captured." Six said in serious.

"Six...." Mono slowly said.

"No matter what you said, this is my decision to save you, Shroud needed you-" Six suddenly cut off when she hear the sound of a familiar static that was loud and sounded like it was everywhere. Mono could see from behind her that he was here...His older self had come back and was now slowly walking into the room.

"So...You managed to come all this way here..." The Thin Man said as a slight smirk was seen in Mono's vision. Six could hear him from behind and tried to turn around but her movement was agonizingly slow. "Now how on earth did you get past the entrance I wonder? But that doesn't matter, you're both here now... you two are gonna stay here."

Soon the The Thin Man started to amble towards the two kids. Mono was afraid but then he notices Six slowly shifting her body while taking one hand off of Mono's and could see her turning fully against the Thin man with a hand out in front of him.

Just as The Thin Man got close to her and had his hand out, he was suddenly sent flying to the wall from behind. Seeing this both surprised Mono and The Thin Man who was slowly getting up from the impact of the wall. As the Thin Man got back up both Mono and Six could move back in a normal speed again.

Now out of a state of shock The Thin Man started growling which showed his teeth before beginning to shout. "What is the meaning of this?! How did you do that?!"

Six lowered her arm before letting go of Mono's hand, turning completely towards The Thin Man and started to walk

"Stay here." Six said as she kept walking. Mono wanted to protest but he was at a loss of words, to him she was completely different and felt himself unable to move.

'Six...' Mono could only think as he watched the two slowly walk to each other.

As Six got a far enough distance from Mono and just as the Thin Man teleported right in front of her, black particles appeared from her body. The tall skinny man could feel his life being drained but he placed a hand out which T.V like static appeared from his hand to block her ability and even causing him to keep his life from being taken.

"Oh...I must say Six, you have changed a lot. You have a power now?" The Thin Man said with a slight smile on his face while Six was shocked that he was blocking her attack and felt herself being pushed back. "But you are in my domain now."

Six clenched her teeth as the two continued to clash until with the intense force between two abilities the both of them got knocked back across the room. Six getting back up slowly feeling her whole body throbbing in much more pain but she ignore it at the same time Thin Man readjusts his posture since due to the knock back, it only made him bend his back in the most abnormal way possible that not even a normal human being would be able to do it. Not that The Thin Man was even considered human anymore

"Now I'll ask you this...Why are you even to try to fight me. Don't you want to just stay here, like him. You wouldn't be worry to survive outside of the city, you will have a place to be live." The Thin Man asked, adjusting his fedora while he doesn't seem to look too happy.

"To save Mono of course, and we don't like to stay and live in this disgusting tower!" Six spoke as the two got into another clash once again.

The Thin Man only laughed as he was holding his own against the small raincoat girl. Soon enough he started to get closer to her while still Six was giving it everything she had to either push him back or try to drain his life.

"Then by all means, I need to make you!." The two begin to let out their own battle cries as Mono watches the two clash.

Each time they clash, Six would slide back on the wooden floor or The Thin Man would get knocked back to where he bends his back in an inhuman way before standing up again. It was a neck and neck battle with no winner. It felt like it lasted for an eternity until one more final knock back from the two of them caused them both to stop and get exhausted a little.

The Thin Man was wiping the sweat off his forehead while panting to try and catch his breath a little. Due to being old he was starting to have trouble keeping up with Six. Six just stood there taking light breaths as she could feel exhausted herself. Once The Thin Man had finished catching his breath, he had a smirk on his face.

"I may not know how you have required an ability like that Six, but do not ever think that will be enough to kill your best friend..." he said as this got a rise out of Six.

"Shut up! You're not Mono!" Six hissed as the two again started to use their abilities to clash once more, only much more intense this time. The clash was so intense it created a strong force that caused the entire room to shake, it was amazing how there was no damage.

"Oh how right you are Six... because of you I am Mono no longer..." The Thin Man retorted as he started to close in on Six ".... cause.....I am T̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞ T̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞ M̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞" He would begin to roar in an inhuman tone as the two continued to clash. Six could feel herself being pulled in but she pushes with all of her might into her ability. "And none of this would have happened...None of this whole endless loop would have happened... if it were not for you! after ALL...IF YOU JUST FUCKING PULLED ME UP!!!"

"Shut...Up!" Six growled, not wanting to be reminded of her actions that led to the consequences. She pushes out more of her power, only for it to still not be enough as The Thin Man was still getting closer to her.

"How does it feel Six? How does it feel watching me fall when I saved you? How does it feel seeing me for what I am right at this moment?" The Thin Man's hand was starting to get closer to her, almost reaching for her while kept asking questions that would get to Six...Sadly it was actually working.

"Shut up...Shut UP!" Six could feel herself getting angry once more. "I didn't mean to!"

"You 'didn't mean to'?" The Thin Man would let out a soft chuckle before he had a nasty scowl. "YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO?! YOU PUT ME IN AN ENDLESS TORTURE SIX!" The sound of his voice started to shake the room more and even cause an echo. "This is...A̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞ Y̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞ F̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞ "

Six had enough, she was starting to see red. Screaming from the top of her lungs from saying "SHUT UP!" The Thin Man was sent flying to the wall with such great force from Six's ability he was on the floor.

"So, you are going to kill me...?" He asked, now finishing up his laugh as he stared coldly at Six.

She didn't say anything, nor had anything to say to him as she began to raise up her hand. She was dead set on killing him.

"Hmm, no words? Now that is the betrayer I know, but I do have one thing I would want to say." A malicious smirk came across his face. "If you kill me, do you think he would look at you the same way ever again?" Six's eyes would widen underneath her bangs as even the old man would notice her body language had changed which makes his devious smile widen. "Because after all...Him and I are the same person. Ironic actually, you are here to rescue and kill me."

"N-No..." Six would mutter as her hand was shaking.

"Take a good look at him will you now?" Six slowly would look to her side to see Mono was still standing there with horror in his already dead like eyes. It was the same expression he had before when he was falling into the darkness. Seeing the familiar expression Six was no longer angry, instead that anger was replaced with terror.

"S-Six...?" Mono said, and that was the only thing he could manage to get out of his lips. He was trembling with fear.

He was afraid...

The tall skinny man could not help himself but be amused from seeing the children's horrified expressions. "Ah, now seeing this is just priceless...And what's wrong Six? Are you not going to kill me?" Six could not even reply, she was speechless. No words nor thoughts could escape from her.

"Aren't you going to finish me off?" Six could feel his words almost if they were so close to her ears.

"Aren't you going to make sure I stay dead this time?"

Six wanted to, she wanted nothing more to kill him...But something was holding her back. Turning to look at the old man, the only thing she saw was a monster. A monster that she made.

"No...I'm not..." Six lowered her hand, she did not even move from where she stood either. All she could do was look down in defeat.

Seeing her now looking defeated, the Thin Man would get up from the floor and proceed to dust himself off.

"You are easy to talked with aren't you?" The Thin Man would grab her with just one hand "Even I wanted to do my revenge on you for betraying me back then, be glad that I decided to make you alive but for that, you gonna stay here. alone with me, i can gave you back the music bo-" he was about finish his sentence, the old man was sent flying back while releasing Six from his grasp.

Hitting the floor, Six would let out a whimper as she started to curl up, feeling the pain her entire body is getting back with much worst. she forgotten that she had some wounds because of this situation. The Thin Man would slowly get back up, confused on what just happened while he fixed his fedora at the same time Six slowly sitting up

After they finished readjusting themselves, they could see that someone was in between them. A small familiar boy with a brown trenchcoat was standing in front of Six but had his back to her while he was facing The Thin Man. The old man could clearly see the look in his eyes and his expression. The boy was angry.

"Mono...?" Six muttered as the thin Man started gritting his teeth, completely furious.

"Y̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞" Thin Man screamed as he was fuming with rage while his younger self just stared at him with his dead cold eyes. "W̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞ D̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞ Y̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞ T̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞K̳̿͟͞ Y̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞ A̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞ D̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞G̳̿͟͞?!"

"I'm protecting her...What does it look like?" Mono replied, placing up one of his hands just as The Thin Man did the same in retaliation. The two begin to clash, as one tries to best the other, also shocking Six who was witnessing the battle go down.

"I will going to end this...." Mono muttered before he started to release everything as he began to scream back at him "and...I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU! NEVER AGAIN!"

The two would let out screams as they tried to best one another. The room started to shake once more, only it was way more intense than before. The wooden floors and the walls began to crack and split open, slowly and eventually start to deteriorate. If this goes on any longer, who knows what will happen.

Until...

The Thin Man was being pushed back, the power coming from his younger self was starting to overwhelm him. He was losing to him, while feeling something strange...He could feel his life being drained. The old man's eyes widened as if he could feel that everything around him was slowing down. Mono could see the look in his eyes right after the two clashed abilities unraveled, creating another miniature shockwave that knocked Mono to the floor at the same time The Thin Man hit the floor, sliding down as he sat there exhausted and defeated.

Mono would get back on his feet, but his guard remained up in case the older version of him would try something. He could see him still on the floor trying to get up, but it appears that his body was failing him. The old man exhales his final breaths before giving a smirk.

"So...That's it, huh? I am going to die again..." He said before looking at his younger self in the eyes. "And my younger self gets to live...Only to become what I am again." Mono would growl along with balling up his fists, his arms shaking violently until suddenly he relaxed himself.

"As I said before, I will never...EVER be like you..." Mono would back away from him, keeping his eyes dead set on him as he watches his older self slowly beginning to fade away. Six would get up from the floor and stood next to Mono, keeping her attention on him as well.

"You say that, but you do forget that if you leave...You will die." Thin Man would begin to let out a weak laugh while Mono just had a sad look in his eyes. Mono knew it and if it's coming from his older self it had to be true, Mono lowers his head.

"No!" Suddenly Six exclaimed, causing the two Mono's to look at her with confusion. Six would take one of Mono's hands, clearly feeling her hands were shaking but kept a firm squeeze. "Are you really going to believe what he says?!"

"Six...?" Mono spoke but was cut off by her as she kept talking.

"Do you remember what you said before when you smashed that T.V?" Six asked as Mono's eyes widened, remembering the exact words he said before

"I will not be a prisoner any longer..." Mono would answer as he sounded confused but Six would nod in response.

"That's right! You are not a prisoner, you are going to free yourself!" Suddenly they both hear the Thin Man chuckle softly, causing the two kids to look at him.

"You really are an idiot. I have been here over and over, memory after memory..." The Thin Man said as he had a sinister smile on his face. "Every trial and error...It is futile!"

Six wanted to say something but Mono stopped her by placing his other hand on Six's shoulder, turning to him she saw a sad smile on his face.

"It's okay, Six...I'll be fine." Mono softly spoke as his sad smile turned into a sad grin.

'It is not over here, you old man' A voice spoke, causing the two to turn their attention towards on Six. Underneath her A black mist coming out and forming it shaped. It's Shroud.

"Y̳̿͟͞-Y̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞...!" Thin Man growled as Shroud started walking up to him. "W̳̿͟͞-W̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞y̳̿͟͞ t̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞ h̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞ a̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞ y̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞u̳̿͟͞ d̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞ h̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞?!"

Shroud would stared at the Thin Man. Mono was confused why The Thin Man suddenly acted strange when he see Shroud.

"Since that Thing captured Mono away from me, I have to go through all the pain without my another one-" He slowly said in serious.

Another black mist coming out underneath on Six again. It was Shade. 'But thanks to Six for letting him to stay in her for a while when we saving Mono from this tower.' she said.

Shroud and Shade lifting their hands, pointed to The Thin Man at the same time The Thin Man eyes widened in terror. "You causes this two to make them suffer in every timeline so now it's time for you to disappear." They said at the same time. Their eyes glow in white. as the mist shoot direct at him, swirling then wrapping his whole body while some black particles moving around to him. causing Mono and Six to cover their face with an arm for the strong wind.

"N-No...N̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞!!!" Thin Man started to scream once more until his screams fades into silence just like his body disappeared from existence.

The two uncovered their faces seeing only now those black particles floating around slowly after The Thin Man to disappeared.

The two shadows turned around to face them. "Six, you okay?" Shade went to her and checking her body. "You look worse!"

Six doesn't bother about that, she still have energy to be conscious. "I will be fine, when we get out from here. that's when will I'll take a rest" she jokingly said.

"Indeed, now I can back to Mono so this won't be affecting you too much more. or else your body will break." Shroud pointed out to her. making Six to just nod on him as she look at Mono in worried since The Thin Man is gone, her thought if he will be okay? It will be doesn't affect him?.

Mono turning his head to Six who had a concerned expression on her face, he gave her a small nod. "I'm okay, Six." Mono said in reassurance that everything was alright. as he went close to her and kiss her forehead. making Shroud and Shade saying. 'Aww' at the same time.

"H-How...How are you feeling?" Six asked, still unsure about his well being. Mono would look at his hands before checking the rest of himself.

"I feel...Okay?" Mono answered as he was also unsure about his well being. He did not feel like he was harmed in any way. But the only thing he could feel was strange. He felt...Like he was whole again. He can't understand why but he didn't have time to even try nor process it all as the two of them felt the entire room beginning to shake. Ever since the clash between Six and Thin man and a much more powerful clash between Mono and Thin Man, it looks like the room isn't going to hold up much longer along with the rest of the tower.

"OOOkay, let aside from talking and we should go!" Shroud said to them.

Shroud and Shade quickly turned themselves as a mist and went to their with another one. Mono and Six make a ran for it.

Six wasn't as fast as she would be, the prior injuries building up on her body, she tried to ignore her wounds in her foot and legs for forcing it to run. In the other hand Mono ran as fast as he could, he made it to the bridge faster than her. He was the first one to jump over part of the bridge that broke off. Turning around he kneel down and extend his hand out to her.

"Hurry Six!" Mono said, he sees her run are getting slower.

Six cursing under her breath, hissing when she stepped on a small rock, which is where her cut was. causing her to tripped and fall.

"SIX!!" Mono called out for her when he sees her to tripped. The flesh emerging behind on her.

She slowly sat up catching her breath and looked at on Mono before looking behind on her. 'Six! Stand up before that thing would caught you!' Shade panicking said. she wants to but suddenly her body is slowly giving up. it's like her whole energy dropped down to 0. she doesn't know if she still will make it to the edge to jumped.

Six looked back at Mono "You should go Mono!"

This make Mono to be confused and worried of what she's doing. "What are you saying?!"

"I don't think that I would be making over there!" Six replied to him, holding her side which is painful. even her head is throbbing.

"Don't say that!! Come on I'll catch you!!" Mono shout at her, his eyes swelled up some tears. they already making in the end, only one jump and a few step their gonna make it to escape. Together.

As he sees her to smiled sad with a frowned at him. He felt his heart was crushed. He doesn't want to leave without her.

That's when.....

Underneath of Six the bridge cracked and broke off which causes her to fall.............

"SIX!!!!" Mono scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...