The Boys Smut/Fanfics

By Emo_Dino_nugget

You read the title, ya horny fucks. More

Rules and Requests.
Eddie x Reader
Josh x Reader
Kevin x Male!Reader
Face Reveal + Fun Facts About The AuthorπŸ₯Ί
Juicy x Reader

Kevin x Reader

1.7K 9 20
By Emo_Dino_nugget

(Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!)

Before we start, I'd like to say some words to a beautiful soul that left us far too soon,

Oakley, Bella(bella8085759)'s Chihuahua. She was bright and bubbly, and such a wonderful, adorable creature. I never met Oakley, unfortunately, but I bet she was the best friend to Bella.

It is such a tragedy to lose such an innocent creature and I am sending love and prayers to Bella's family because I know how much it hurts to lose your pet. It's like losing a family member and it hurts so much and I can understand the pain they are going through.

They had an angel, now, they have a guardian angel. Though it may hurt to hear, but Oakley is in a better place. She loved Bella and their family with all of her soul and she didn't deserve to go so early.

May Oakley find peace as she rests for all eternity, her soul being sent to heaven but her spirit to remain with the family to protect them like she would if she was still with us.

Oakley, we will miss you very much and we will always love you very much. You are extremely special to Bella and their family and you served them well. You were such a good girl and you will always be a good girl.

May you be spoiled with your favorite treats and toys as you mingle with lost family members and other beautiful hounds like you.

Rest in peace, my love, rest in piece.
You may be gone, but you'll forever be in our hearts.

Oakley, age 1 - 3.5

Not just a dog, not just a man's best friend, a hero.

/////\\\\\
Your POV:
First person: "I", "I'm", "I've", "I'll", "Me", "My", "Mine", "We", etcetera.
\\\\\/////

And... Done! Finally!

I just finished perfecting my cat's eye eyeliner, making damn sure that both eyes were as even and equal as possible. It had to be perfect.

Well, that's what I think. Today was Kevin's birthday and I wanted to look nice for him. He always told me that I was beautiful without makeup, but I wanted to dress up and everything had to be perfect.

My outfit wasn't over the top, it was just a pair of tight black jeans with holes at the knees, a pair of my favorite black platform high tops, and a red button up top that was accompanied by a gorgeous golden butterfly necklace. My hair was down and kinda wavy, my bangs being styled out of my face. I wore my black eyeliner, nude eye shadow, a red lipstick, and a slight blush. And the finishing touch before setting spray was my waterproof mascara that would be curled as soon as the liquid dried on my lashes.

And if that wasn't already enough, I wore a black lace bra and panty set underneath it all, setting my slightly fancy, slightly casual outfit with Kevin's favorite perfume on me, which was strawberry.

Once I spritzed on the setting spray, I was ready. I got up, cleaned up my makeup and went to the stand up mirror in my closet, looking myself up and down. Sure, I was very much insecure about my body, but I knew that Kevin would like it. Plus, the outfit wasn't even that revealing, which made me feel better.

Fun fact, the color red symbolizes power and confidence and I could literally feel the power come off me like the sent of my perfume.

Taking a deep breath, I turned away, swallowing my insecurities for the day and made it into my kitchen, beginning to make a dinner for my boyfriend. I had the boys take him out all day so I could clean up the apartment and make a special dinner for him. What they didn't know was the lace and yearly tradition of birthday sex we had.

This would actually be our third year of doing that tradition, just that thought made a smile appear on my face.

*Yip*
*Yap*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my beautiful dog, Oakley ran over to me, her bright amber eyes shining with excitement, her tail wagging happily. "Hey, sweet girl!" I chirped, picking up the small canine into my arms.

Oakley was the only Chihuahua that Eddie could tolerate because she wasn't like others of her breed. Sure, she has a mean bite, but she was usually the sweetest little thing in the world, so lovey dovey and all. She was just a bundle of energy that loved to play and playfully nip and that's what drew me to her in the first place.

"Okay, Miss Oakley! It's daddy's birthday today, so we gotta be on our best behavior, mkay?" I cooed in a baby voice, puckering my lips and turning my head to my left as she licked my face and slightly squirmed in my embrace. I giggled as she playfully and gently nipped at the small space between my jaw, cheek, and side of my mouth like she always did to show her love.

"Alright, let's get cooking." I told her as I set her down, pressing a kiss to her head before making my way to wash my hands in the sink. She jumped at my shins making me laugh as she followed me around the kitchen. I nearly tripped on her tiny body here and there as she tried to get my attention, probably wanting pets and treats, and even though I really wanted to give them to her, I couldn't get distracted. I had a time limit.

About two hours later, I had made spaghetti, a birthday cake, and had Kevin's favorite wine out for us all laid out on a neatly made dinner table. I took Oakley out on a quick walk so she could go potty before taking her back inside and gave her some dinner in her doggy crate. I sat on the couch waiting for Kevin to come home for the rest of the time, which was about ten minutes or so.

*Click*
*Clickaty clack*

I looked up at the door, seeing that it was being unlocked. I stood up with a smile, walking over just as the door opened. Kevin came in with an almost dazed look on his face, like he had been shocked and excited back and forth all day long. I wasn't surprised as the boys had a lot in store for him.

"Hey, baby! Happy birthday!" I say softly, hugging him close. "Thanks, Y/n." He said, holding me close to his chest. After a few seconds, Oakley started to bark from her crate, making us pull apart. She jumped against the iron barred door as her tail wagged so fast, it looked like a small blur was just there behind her. "Oakley, daddy's home!" I say, pulling away from my boyfriend and opening the crate as he closed the front door. "Hey!" Kevin greeted, kneeling down and petting and kissing the small dog. "It's great to be back with both of my favorite girls." He said, kissing her head then pecking my lips. I laughed and returned the tiny kiss.

"Oh, yeah, Kev, I made you some dinner." I say, making him look up, "Ooohhh! Thanks, baby, what's for dinner?" He said, picking Oakley up and carrying her as he followed me into the dining room. "It came out blazing hot, so I'm glad you got here a few minutes after I set this up." I giggled. "Holy shit, you did all of this for me, Y/n? This is a lot!" Kevin marveled, setting down the small creature on the floor to sit at the table. "Well, I wanted to make it special for you. It's your birthday, after all." I say, sitting across from him. "Thanks so much, babe. This is fantastic."

After dinner, we cleaned up and the first thing he did when I was done with cleaning the dishes was spin me around, lift me up and set me on the counter. I yelped with a laugh, making him smile. I draped my arms around his shoulders loosely, a small rag in my right hand from drying my hands. Kevin's hands were on my hips as he stood between my legs. Kevin nuzzled his nose against mine sweetly making me blush deeply and causing my heart to melt as this cute little moment.

Kevin always does this before we have an intimate moment. He doesn't really have a reason for it, he just says he likes doing it. Plus, it makes his lips closer to mine so he can instantly kiss my lips, which he did. I kissed back with a shy smile, closing my eyes and sighing contently against his lips, earning a grin in response.

Kevin suddenly lifted me into his arms without breaking the kiss and laid me down on the island. He pulled away with a shy grin, "Today for my birthday, I wanna try some kitchen sex... Is that okay?" He asked, making me blush deeply and giggle, "Kev-Kev, it's your birthday. Your sex. You can try anything you want. Hell, I've already prepped myself for you to make this easier," I admitted timidly, "So do as you please, baby. Happy birthday." I whispered, making his grin soften to a genuine shy one before he gently pressed his lips to mine, kissing me slowly and passionately, sneaking his tongue in. It wasn't a dominant thing, for of he wanted to taste and feel every crook and crany of my mouth.

After a while of making out, Kevin broke the kiss to take his shirt off. Sure, he wasn't the fittest, but just the ever slight indents of his abs coming in was hot. Kevin the unbuttoned my shirt and smirked, "Lace, huh?" He asked smugly, making me smile, "Yeah. You like it?" I asked teasingly, grabbing his hand and leading it to my breast, letting him cup me through the bra. Kevin bit his lip, "I fucking love it," He growled, his eyes darkening as he grabbed my jeans and basically ripped them off, tugging them down my legs aggressive until they got to my ankles, where my high tops stopped the clothing from coming off. He just left them there and ripped off his sweatpants and boxers, wanking himself off a few times before grabbing my ankles and taking the still slightly covered legs and wrapping them around his shoulders, yanking me forward as he basically folded me in half. He positioned his cock to my stretched, aching, wet pussy.

"Ready, baby?" Kevin asked huskily, his hands moving to pin my wrists above my head. "Yes," I gasped, my voice already sounding gone. Kevin chuckled, "Okay." He then pushed himself in all the way with one quick, strong thrust. I cried out in pleasure and pain as the head of his dick basically stabbed into a very sensitive spot inside of me, the rest of his long length stretching me open roughly, and the position we were in was my favorite and he was very fucking deep. My hands squeezed his, digging my nails into his skin, earning a low groan in response. "Damn, you're so fucking tight!" He growled, biting his lip, waiting for me to adjust. "No, I think you're just too fucking big." I teased with a smirk, making him grin cheekily, "You've had me before, baby, I just think you're not used to me yet." He teased, making me smile shyly.

Kevin leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth, inviting mine to dance. We made out for a while until the pain faded. I slowly thrusted my hips against his, drawing out a soft groan from him, "Go, Kev." I panted into his mouth, earning a moan in response before he started to slowly slip his cock in and out, pulling back enough just so his tip stayed inside before the rest of his length came crashing inside. His thrusts were slow but firm, his hard penis scraping against my wet walls, causing intense pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Kevin!" I gasped into his mouth as he sloppily kissed me as he thrusted. His hands moved down to massage my chest, squeezing my breasts and toying with my nipples, making the already overwhelming amount of pleasure intensify. My boyfriend growled lowly from his throat, trapping my bottom lip between his teeth, dragging it out until it slapped back against my gums. "Yeah, baby," Kevin groaned, "You like that? Am I making you feel good?" He panted teasingly as he pinched my left nipple, causing a small moan to pass my lips, "Y-Yes, Ke-- Oh, my God! Haah!" I cried, tossing my head back, my hands gripping onto his forearms as my legs tightened and stiffened on his shoulders.

My boyfriend let out a deep chuckle, moving his hands to my hips, quickening his pace as well as adding more and more strength. I shamelessly screamed his name, a boiling feeling started to build in my lower abdomen. "K-- Kev--! I, I--" I struggled to speak, "Gonna cum? Gonna cum on my cock like a good girl?" He asked, moving one of his hands down to rub my clit with his thumb. That was the last straw, I came with a scream, my eyes rolling into the back of my skull as my body jerked and trembled against the counter, helplessly trapped under Kevin's strong grasp. Just the sight of me releasing made him quickly pull out and cum on my stomach with a loud moan.

After a few moments, Kevin eased my legs down and let them rest and dangle off the counter, my grip on his arms releasing. "Fuck, babe, that was so good, thanks so much." He whispered, kissing all over my face, leaving small butterfly kisses that slightly tickled. I smiled and giggled, my hands moving to his hair, gently ruffling it and threading my fingers through it. "Let's clean up, alright?" I asked softly, making him nod and grab my hips, my legs instantly wrapping around his waist as he lifted me up and headed to the bathroom.

"Oakley, Mommy's okay, she's just gotta take a bath that's all." Kevin cooed at the small dog that followed us as if she could understand him. I giggled and nuzzled my face into his chest. "Love you, Kev-Kev." I say as he carried me into the shower, "I love you, too, baby girl." He whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to my temple.

After our shower, we got all dressed and laid in bed, curled up with each other. Oakley laid in the middle of us, sleeping as we talked the night away, petting her soft fur. We shared many kisses and hugs and slept basically all day the next day, opening his presents the day after that to properly celebrate his birthday with the boys.

(2502 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.