COTE- Unparalleled But Powerl...

By CakePieCreamPie

The Japanese Govt passed a new law. that if anyone wants to pursue their dream of becoming a politician, they... More

Prologue [Edited]
Chapter:-1 First Day Of School
Chapter:- 2 | The start of your daily life
Chapter:- 3 | Me, My Father, My Grandfather ALL ARE PERVERTS
Chapter:- 4 | W- Why is there a tent in your pant?
Chapter:- 5 | Hirata You Son Of A Bi-Pervert
Chapter:- 6 | Welcome To Real ANHS
Chapter:- 7 | Kijima- The Hidden Genius Of D-Class
Chapter:- 8 | You are My Slave Now

Shiro: Unfinished Dreams | No Reason to Live

660 24 1
By CakePieCreamPie

[A.N.:- If I have some time I will make a fic where this girl will be the female lead.]

Shiro POV:-

[A.N.:- This is a little complicated part. "In bold and italic" will be from Volume 0, the talk between Kiyo and Shiro.]

Right now, I am dreaming.

I know it because it is one of my memories.

It is not a rare occurrence for me to be conscious of what is a dream and what is a reality. Maybe because of my lack of imagination that kids of my age possess makes me not dream of something else.

I had even asked Kiyotaka about it before too. He said he finds himself in the same situation too where he is in some of his past memories.

I remember this day clearly as ever even though I don't have a perfect memory as Kiyotaka. I had relived this memory a few dozen times by now.

This was The day when I had decided to drop out of White Room.

It doesn't matter what I do here the events in the dream will continue in a forceful manner, no matter if I do what I had been ordered by the instructors. The advantage of it being a dream I guess.

"You two are going to continue with your usual sparring sessions. I'll be out of the room for a bit."

The instructor who was acting as the referee left the room in a hurry as if he'd been summoned.

It happened all the time, the instructor left again.

We were left behind and started our Randori as instructed. We clutched each other's judogi.

At this point I had asked Kiyotaka "Can I have a word?" but right now I didn't say a thing.

Just like in reality, he didn't respond.

Taking his silence as a sign to continue. I had asked him "It's been many, many years since I've last beaten you in Judo, hasn't it?"

"That's right." Kiyotaka said.

"Boxing, Karate, Jeet Kune Do—it's the same for everything. I'll win the first one or two fights, but once you turn the tables on me, I can't do anything about it. You're really great."

Honestly, I was not feeling down or anything else at that time. I was just stating the truth.

Moreover, there was something completely different on my mind at that moment.

"...What?" Kiyotaka replied to what I had said.

"Only the outcasts get out of here." He said after I had told him about my decision to leave the facility.

Droupout huh? What I had said makes me scoff at my decision now.

"What are you going to do out there? Is there a point to that?" He asked me.

"Freedom?" He questions not understanding what I meant by freedom at that time.

It is feeling odd again now. Just because this is a dream I am not saying anything but like an NPC Kiyotaka is replying to everything I had said back then.

Heh...sigh... I had given him a long sentence about how I wanted to be free and how I wanted to make friends and do other things.

Thinking of it now, it had all been pointless.

"Don't you care about the outside world? Or are you able to withstand this pain in the first place?" For the first time, I opened my mouth because I wondered of this even to this day.

"One-sided knowledge and this small space—are you satisfied with that?" I said again. 

"At least I'm not complaining." No matter how many times I had asked this. His answer never changed.

And here at this point not understanding him, I had called him 'weird' .

"I was convinced when Yuki dropped out. I even envied her." This is what I had said.

Envieing Yuki?? Heh... I may laugh out at myself remembering it. I was an idiot.

"I see." He replied.

The rest conversation is not important... It is just me saying things like ' I had thought we were the same, wanting to see the outside world and asking him to join me'.

"I'm going to go ahead and see you again sometime, Kiyotaka." I repeated these words, which I had thought would be my last words with Kiyotaka.

No reply came back.

And here he will throw me on the ground. Haha... I still remember that time when I was more determined than I ever was. Because before I left I wanted to defeat him one last time. 

So I had given my all at that moment but still lost miserably.

But there is no need to lick the ground in my dream. Before he threw me I walked back to the chairs.

"Are you really going to drop out?"

"Goodbye, Shiro."

The voice faded as I moved away.

....

[A.N.:- Now that part is over, I can write why Shiro is still in WhiteRoom. Comment if you understand the above part, I tried to make it anime style where the character is in their dream which is a memory of the past and they are just watching it happen. ]

...

Shiro POV:-

Morning came up and I woke up by the annoying sound of this alarm clock.

It is 5:00 A.M. currently.

I started to go to Gym from the very first day and today is the second day. In half an hour I should be at the gym, exercising.

Sigh!!! I wonder, what would have been my life if I did get to drop out? 

...

It was one of those tests after which the difficulty of the curriculum increased.

As I had planned to drop out. I deliberately didn't answer a few questions to cut below the passing margin.

Honestly, I found the test relatively easy compared to other times, if I had tried I may have got a perfect score.

But it all ends today. What stands in front of me now is freedom.

"-Disqualified."

The instructor announced in the same calm tone as usual.

I stood up and made my way to the door with one instructor behind me.

"Wait. There is no need for any more dropouts."

A voice came from one of the speakers.

We both came to a halt in our tracks. Looking at the instructor he seems to be confused too and it seems like it had attracted the attention of Kiyotaka and the other instructor too.

Soon after another instructor came from the way where the observation room was.

I had seen him a few times before he once or twice came to check on us in a month usually.

Seeing this the instructor who was with Kiyotaka also joined in.

"Is there something wrong?" The instructor who was with me asked.

"No, don't concern yourselves. We at the observation room decided that no further dropouts are needed from this stage." He said.

"Hmm... Is there any specific reason?" The instructor asked.

"We have decided to change the methods of teaching now. The new system will be more effective and less time-consuming than what we performed till now."

"If everything goes as we planned the time that we calculated for education of every generation will be halved."

"Will it be fine for 4th generation? I mean-" The instructor said but he cut in between.

"It will be further explained in detail so just follow the orders for now."

"As you say." The instructor with me said.

But what about me? Like how always every failure has been discarded to not burden the growth of other students. Won't my presence hinder the progress?

"I know what you are thinking." Reading my mind like an open book the new instructor asked.

I looked at him reflexively.

"So why don't you answer me yourself this question Shiro?" He asked me with those same cold looks every instructor looks at the students.

"Will you be able to continue the training? Or Not?"

It was not a question.

It was a straight declaration that I was going to continue my education and I was not the one who made the decision.

I had already made up my mind to leave this facility. I am one step away from achieving my dream. FREEDOM.

Like a defence mechanism from the fear that every student of whiteroom holds deep down in them I unintentionally, like I was in a trans, unconscious and obliviously I said yes to him hesitantly.

"Shiro and Kiyotaka both of you are free for the rest of the day."The instructor from the observation room said before going back.

...

None have expected that this might ever happen to any student failing a test in the WhiteRoom.

"Sigh, huh... What do you think? isn't it funny? " I said to the only person of my age who was the only one left with me.

He didn't answer, just simply stared at me.

"I am talking to you, you know Kiyotaka?" I said trying to make him talk.

For the first time, Kiyotaka opened his mouth.

"Of what happened, it won't be a surprise if someone really finds it funny and even might laugh at your fate. I guess." He said.

"I guess huh? Unclear about it?" I said.

I don't expect an answer now, moreover, I think the conversation is over.

"Maybe it is just the lack of knowledge regarding what people might find funny." He said not looking at me but at the sealing. He slowly averted his eyes to my side his head still looking upwards.

It felt like he was saying to continue the conversation for some reason.

But I don't have anything to say now.

"Fate hum... Fate, fortune, luck, destiny or whatever, it surely is a shitty-ass thing." I said brushing off this conversation.

No one knows what awaits me now. Tomorrow the instructors will announce the modified curriculum. I better be ready and sleep well.

"Hey Shiro, if you don't mind can you answer me something?" Kiyotaka asked.

It was unnatural- no it never happened. Kiyotaka was never the one who ever initiated a conversation.

The last time I heard his voice was during dinner time when Yuki was still in here.

Before that, the only time I ever heard his voice was his cries during martial arts training when Instructors hit him hard.

"Why or What made you curse out? " Taking my silence as a yes he asked anyway.

Why or What made it? 

Frustration maybe?

No, it was not frustration. I can control myself or I am trained enough to not say things out of frustration.

"I-I don't know it myself. It just happened. But I know it was not frustration." I said.

"Hmm...Is that so? "

...

The next day the new curriculum was introduced. Days passed, days became weeks, weeks became months and it didn't take long to turn them into years.

Countless things happened in all this time.

Or in anime language. From the day the new curriculum was introduced, it was the start of a new chapter of our lives.

The Main ARC of our lives started from that Day.

....

[5:28] says my wristwatch.

Just on time. I am right outside of the GYM.

As I entered inside. I met with the temperature-controlled environment. Inside is a lot warmer than outside.

There were only a handful of students inside, maybe because it's too early right now. I don't know most of their faces. A few I know are the seniors I remember from the club fest.

Before I end up with the conclusion that I am the only First Year hear I see a well-built blond-haired guy on the treadmill.

He was a first year. I had seen him during the entrance ceremony. He did stand out because of his looks.

I guess I will get some company.

There is no point in remembering the past outside of the dreams. Maybe if got lucky I  will dream about what happened after that day.

The part where Kiyotaka became Unparalleled and I started to live in my Unfinished Dreams.

-2k Words

...........................

A.N.:- Sorrry Short Chapter. But tell me if you like this kind of writing.

 I tried to do some anime kind of things where the character is dreaming about something in the past and reliving those memories while giving his thoughts about what he feels now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...