My Jenny (Jenn Carter)

By nookianna

Jenn Carter Imagines // scenarios with Jenn . All different oneshots. Enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ More

Got Me Fucked Up
My Lil Freak
Blind Date
In Love A With Stripper [ROLES]
Too Many Chances
Vampires
Baby Girl [ROLES]
Brownies
SupaNova
Beat Me Up Then
Youtube Couple [ROLES]
Petty Too [ROLES] 1/2
Petty Too [ROLES] 2/2
Step Sis [ROLES]
Step Sis {pt.2}
Step Sis {pt.3}
Step Sis {pt.4}
Step Sis {pt.5}
Step Sis {pt.6}
Step Sis {pt.7}
Step Sis {pt.8}
Step Sis {pt.9}
Step Sis {pt.10}
Step Sis {pt. 11}
Step Sis {pt. 12}
Step Sis {pt. 13}
Step Sis {pt. 14}
Step Sis {pt. 15}
Step Sis {pt. 16}
Abusive [ROLES] 1/3
Abusive [ROLES] 2/3
Abusive [ROLES] 3/3
Sex With Me
Transformer [ROLES]
Captivated [ROLES] {1/2}
Captivated [ROLES] {2/2}
Meow
Friends With Benefits
DETENTION
How To Love
Birthday Sex๐ŸŒบ
Gangsta Boo 1/2
Virgin 1/2
Virgin 2/2
Too Clingy
Back To The Basics
Back To The Basics {pt. 2}
Stud Blues
๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐žโœจ1/3
๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐žโœจ2/3
๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐žโœจ3/3
Not a update but read . ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
Ouuu guys look
Go Read My New Book
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จBe Mine? [VALENTINES SPECIAL]๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ
Letter From My Opps...
Insecure...
Gmfu
Falling in Love 1/2
Falling in Love 2/2
๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ต๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‰โ˜…
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฆ?โœฐ

Gangsta Boo 2/2

625 19 5
By nookianna

You and Jenn sat at the bar together.

She had left for the bathroom and came back to you looking worried.

"What the hell happened!?" Jenn panicked. "N-nothing." You stuttered.

Jenn tilted her head as she scrunched her face.

She was trying to read you and could tell something was bothering you.

"Nah, I'm not gone press her." Jenn thought.

"You... Wanna go outside?" Jenn asked, cautiously.

You quickly calmed down and nodded. Jenn took your hand and walked you outside.

"You smoke?" Jenn asked.

"Yesss." You replied.

Jenn smiled and started rolling up.

"Nah like, I fake don't even be this comfortable with girls for real. Most of them be mad wocky." Jenn explained.

"Yea? Why you feel like that?" You asked.

"Nigga, why you think?" Jenn asked, scrunching her face.

You mugged her back, making her quickly fix her expression.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry ma." Jenn said.

You just laughed and nodded.

"But yea... Most of them don't even be gay for real. The other bunch be cheating on they niggas... And well... these bitches overall ain't shit." Jenn said.

You just looked to the side.

She called you out right on the spot.

Even though you didn't have any true romantic intentions with Jenn, it was still kind of wrong.

Jenn looked you up and down as her faced dropped.

"You taken aren't you?" Jenn asked blankly.

You looked up surprisingly as Jenn shook her head.

"I could tell by the way you moving. Youn seem like the hoe type. Why you out here with me?" Jenn asked.

"J-Jenn... I'm so sorry." You said. "Nooo ma, you good. You can talk to me still though. I ain't clean either." Jenn said, while laughing.

"I don't want you to think I'm using you for your company... I was supposed to be home way earlier but... My ride left me." You explained.

"Damn... Why the fuck?" Jenn asked.

"It was my friend. She left with some guy." You said.

"Nah love, that ain't your friend." Jenn said.

You just sighed.

"No matter what condition, she should know better." Jenn said. "This ain't the first time either." You said.

"Nah yea... She definitely gotta go." Jenn said.

"Real." You replied.

"But... You and your... boo." Jenn said, taking a pause between her words.

"Honestly... It don't even feel like a relationship anymore. We been together forever... He actually is the only guy I've ever been with. The only person. But for so long, he been neglective towards my feelings, cheating, and just... mean." You complained.

You looked Jenn in her eyes before a slight tear came down.

"He put his hands on me and I- I don't know what to do anymore. When we got together, he made me shut out everyone.

And he's the only thing I have now.

If we do break up, what the hell am I going to do!?" You cried.

Jenn got up off of the bench and wiped your face. She handed you the blunt, making you take a puff.

"We might not know each other like that but... You ain't got to put up with that. I'm here... ok?" Jenn reassured.

You paused for a second before looking up at Jenn.

"Are you deadass?" You asked. "Of course." Jenn replied. She took your phone and typed her number in manually.

She slid her hands down to your back and rubbed on it. You sunk into her chest as you relaxed.

"Come on, let me take you home." Jenn said.

You just looked at her confused.

"We gone get rid of him together." Jenn said.

You just smiled unsurely before getting up. You guys got in the Uber and went back to the club.

Jenn walked you to her car that had Kyle and Tata already in.

"Damn, you too!?" Tata yelled.

Jenn looked over to Kyle, he had some girl kissing on him.

"Nahh... this my friend." Jenn said, as she smiled at you.

Y'all both got in the back. She pulled you in close, as far away from Kyle as she could.

You guys soon arrived to Jenn and them crib.

Jenn walked you out to her car and when you both got in, she started it up.

"You ready to spin?" Jenn asked.

You just scrunched up your face.

"What!?" You yelled.

Jenn just chuckled as she drove off. You guys soon pulled up to the location you gave her and stepped out.

You cautiously walked up to the door and opened it, making Jenn nod at you.

"Remember the plan." She said.

You just nodded. 

You went in and walked upstairs. "You back." Your boyfriend said.

You turned to him, who looked raging mad.

"I-" You said before he cut you off. "SHUT UP BITCH!" He yelled as he came charging up to you.

You let out a loud ass scream, making Jenn burst through the door. Your boyfriend turned to Jenn who had her gun facing him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled as you and Jenn watched him. "Back the fuck up off of her." Jenn commanded.

He just stepped to the side.

"Y/n, grab your shit that you need." Jenn ordered. Jenn pointed her gun towards him. "Move over fuck nigga." Jenn said.

He walked over to the side away from you.  

You quickly got a bag with everything important that you needed. You walked out the room and he was standing right by the stair case. You cautiously walked towards him and felt a push on your back.

You almost fell face forward down the stairs before you gripped the stair gate.

You turned around and punched him.

He tried throwing a punch at you but you ducked it and sent another blow to his stomach. He fell to the wall and Jenn shot her gun at his shoulder.

"AH FUCK!!" He yelled.

"Come on, hurry the fuck up!!" Jenn yelled.

You ran down stairs and out the door. You threw your bags in the back and Jenn hurriedly pulled out the lot.

...

"Damnnnn ma." Jenn said.

You held your shoulders tight together and smiled.

"What the hell just happened??" You asked, smiling mad hard.

"Ion know but... I need you in my life." Jenn said...

Damn.

Updating as much as I can but...

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy new years 😜🎉🎆🎇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
954K 18.2K 55
When Doctor Rowan Reaves needs a new job, the BAU is looking at her very quizzically. She's almost as cunning as Dr. Spencer Reid. The team find them...
1.2M 58.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...