My Jenny (Jenn Carter)

By nookianna

Jenn Carter Imagines // scenarios with Jenn . All different oneshots. Enjoy😘 More

Got Me Fucked Up
My Lil Freak
Blind Date
In Love A With Stripper [ROLES]
Too Many Chances
Vampires
Baby Girl [ROLES]
Brownies
SupaNova
Beat Me Up Then
Youtube Couple [ROLES]
Petty Too [ROLES] 1/2
Petty Too [ROLES] 2/2
Step Sis [ROLES]
Step Sis {pt.2}
Step Sis {pt.3}
Step Sis {pt.4}
Step Sis {pt.5}
Step Sis {pt.6}
Step Sis {pt.7}
Step Sis {pt.8}
Step Sis {pt.9}
Step Sis {pt.10}
Step Sis {pt. 11}
Step Sis {pt. 12}
Step Sis {pt. 13}
Step Sis {pt. 14}
Step Sis {pt. 15}
Step Sis {pt. 16}
Abusive [ROLES] 1/3
Abusive [ROLES] 2/3
Abusive [ROLES] 3/3
Sex With Me
Transformer [ROLES]
Captivated [ROLES] {2/2}
Meow
Friends With Benefits
DETENTION
How To Love
Birthday Sex🌺
Gangsta Boo 1/2
Gangsta Boo 2/2
Virgin 1/2
Virgin 2/2
Too Clingy
Back To The Basics
Back To The Basics {pt. 2}
Stud Blues
π“π²π©πž 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞✨1/3
π“π²π©πž 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞✨2/3
π“π²π©πž 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞✨3/3
Not a update but read . πŸ˜­πŸ’€
Ouuu guys look
Go Read My New Book
πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨Be Mine? [VALENTINES SPECIAL]πŸ‘¨πŸΏβ€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸΎ
Letter From My Opps...
Insecure...
Gmfu
Falling in Love 1/2
Falling in Love 2/2
π‘΄π’š π‘΅π’šπ’Žπ’‘π’‰β˜…
𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 π˜”π˜¦?✰

Captivated [ROLES] {1/2}

612 13 1
By nookianna

Jenn

Darnia

Jenn's POV :

You tellin me you don't like liars... but when I tell the truth, you get mad.

The fuck?

I just sat in my room on my bed pondering shit.

I love Darnia but damn, a nigga can't have fun? I ain't even fuck nobody. I'm a rapper and youn expect bitches to touch me? I'm not gone shove them away, the fuck? Like what...

Ion say shit when niggas be all in your comments...

Well... that's fake different but still.

I'm innocent.

Ugh...

I just rolled my eyes before ringing Kyle. "Yo bro." I said.

"What bro!? You always tryna cock block." Kyle complained. I scrunched up my face before he flipped the camera to some naked bitch.

"Bro what the fuck!?" I yelled as I moved the phone away. "Nah what!? Jenn look bro. She bad as fuck." Kyle said.

"Nah... I'm loyal." I said. Kyle sucked his teeth. "Ok. Bye." Kyle said before hanging up.

This nigga...

As a matter of fact, I dead know who to call. My boy Ta.

"Yo." I said as I ringed him. "What up my heart?" Ta asked.

"I think I fucked up again." I said.

"Bro... What the hell Jenn? That's why Darnia was quiet right? Cause you was with that Nina bitch." Tata said.

"Bro we ain't even do nothing." I complained. "My heart... she was rubbing your chest. Not to mention you got a whole pair of melons? Tssk." Tata said trying not to laugh.

I glared at him through the screen before he let his laugh out.

"Help me bro. What I do?" I asked genuinely.

"Ion know. Get the bitch a rose or sum." Tata said. "Wow. How she posed to be your friend and you calling her a bitch?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"That's your girl. Not mine." Tata said. "Nah facts. But for real." I said.

"Nigga... get some roses and shit. A bottle of henny and ion know? A condom?" Tata said making me laugh mad crazy.

"Nigggaaaaa!?? The fuck I need a condom for?!!" I asked while cheesing. "Oh shit. My fault big bro." Tata said as he laughed too. I just said thanks and hung up.

This fool...

I got my keys and drove to the stores. I picked up some roses and a personal bouquet just to give her. I bought a some red wine and big blanket out of CVS. I called up a restaurant to place a order for some pasta or sum shit.

Yea that... pasta and bread sticks.

That's her favorite food anyway.

While the food was being made, I went to the mall. I put on my hoodie to cover my face up. I went inside a store and bought Darnia a bad ass bikini. After that I picked up some vanilla candles.

I called up someone to set that shit up at the beach while I drove over to her house. When I pulled up, her annoying ass brother was outside.

"Lil nigga. What's the word?" I asked dapping him up. "You always doing something to that ho. Get a grip." He said.

I just mugged him up and down.

"Boy... please." I said as I walked inside.

"Sassy ass ho." I heard him yell. I just ignored him.

I went upstairs and gave Darnia's room door a light knock before walking in. She looked up at me from her bed looking mad annoyed.

"Jenn get out my room bro." She said as she rolled her eyes. I shut the door behind me and jumped onto her.

"JENNNN!!" She yelled.

"Shhhh damn. Why you so loud ma?" I asked annoyed.

"YOU BRO-" She yelled before I slapped her thigh. "Shut up bro. Damn. Before someone come in here. Come on." I said.

"Nigga, come on!? Did you forget what you did to me or nah?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bro... I fake don't even know that bitch. Word." I said.

"Jenn... please get the fuck." She said.

"Bro... You don't love me?" I asked.

She just looked at me then back at her computer.

"Darnia." I called.

"Jenn." She replied.

I just frowned before I went to kiss her. She wasn't even kissing me back. She just pushed me off of her.

Shorty was getting me mad tight.

I just went to the other side of the bed and kicked my shoes off. I scooted mad close to her making her laugh.

I smiled at her as she gave me a playful stank face.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her. She kissed me back before shutting her computer. "You piss me off for real." She said before getting up.

I slapped her ass as she slapped my hand back.

"We gone fight, keep trying me." She said.

"You saying that like that's a bad thing." I said. She just looked back at me before sliding her shoes on.

"Nigga. You forgot to answer my question." I yelled.

"What?" She asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Do you love me?" I asked. She just nodded.

I got up and walked up to her and slammed her against the wall. My hands were pressing down on her neck making her smile mad nervous.

"Jennnn." She whined.

"Nah fuck that. I wanna hear you speak jit." I said.

"I do love you bae. A whole lotttt." She dragged. "Yea ok. Go get in the car." I said before she walked out the room to the car.

As we were leaving her brother ran up to the window.

"Unt unt where y'all going?" He asked. "Lil nigga get the fuck." I said making him grin.

"Ohhhhh... oh ho ho." He said smirking mad hard.

I was about to pull off before I saw him humping the air. I busted out laughing making Darnia mug me.

"What?" She asked as she turned to her brother who was walking off. "Nothing bro... nothing at all. Just sit back and relax." I said...

This lil nigga...

"I'm still mad with you. You lucky I don't wanna be home." She said.

I just rolled my eyes before turning the radio on... Tssk.

Part 2 in next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 748 24
"All I want is revenge," - Jungkook "It's my pride," - Jimin
23.1K 2K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
50K 2.6K 69
a not so modern royal taekook story Book two included Slow update vkook love journey Very 1st book published Date published - Feb. 27, 2022 Ends...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content