[IS BEING REWRITTEN] Give Me...

By crystal-skies

[IS BEING REWRITTEN // LITERALLY DON'T READ IT'S HORRIBLE] After the singer-songwriter Taylor Swift met the s... More

chapter one;;
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 3 - Nothing Else Matters
Chapter 4 - Let Me Show You
Chapter 5 - Just About You
Chapter 6 - Give Me Your Hand
Chapter 7 - Totally New
Chapter 8 - The Way You Look at Her
Chapter 9 - Wild, Sexy, Free
Chapter 10 - So Romantic
Chapter 11 - Belong to Me
Chapter 12 - I Love You
Chapter 13 - An Announcement
Chapter 14 - I Know
Chapter 15 - You Never Understand
Chapter 16 - Always There
Chapter 17 - Blank
Chapter 18 - The Problem
Chapter 20 - The End

Chapter 19 - Saving the Princess

2K 67 6
By crystal-skies

"Taylor!!! Harry!!! Look here!!! Please smile at us!!"

Karlie was curious about this situation. She saw a young pair walking through the New York streets, followed by a bunch of photographers. The taller one was a boy with dark brown hair. He was wearing a weird, colourful shirt and sunglasses, and with an angry face, he was holding his girlfriend's wrist tightly.

The girl who was walking by him was like an angel sent to Earth. Her eyes were ocean blue and her lips were pink. She had short, beach blonde hair, little bit curled up. She was wearing a leather jacket over a plaid white t-shirt and leather leggins.

After Karlie heard the song Only One, she knew that Taylor might possibly feel something for her. Something little, maybye just tiny, but something. And Karlie felt that something too.

Karlie noticed that Taylor is not wearing her favourite high heels. She has to wear flats, because Harry doesn't want to look smaller. When she was with Karlie, she could wear any heels she wanted and Karlie would be still a little bit taller.

Finally the photographers left. Karlie wasn't thinking about her next step too long, she just started running to Taylor... and Harry.

"Taylor!!" She shouted while running. Her long legs made her steps bigger that anyone else's.

The pair turned around. Taylor's face was filled with mixed reactions, Harry's face was pure anger. He let go of her hand for a while, and when Karlie could finally reach Taylor, Harry's fist punched Karlie in her face. She fell to her knees. He kicked Karlie's belly and punched her once again until she was knocked out.

"You monster!" Taylor screamed and tried to hug Karlie, or at least help her a little bit. Harry reacted quickly - his hand grabbed Taylor's arm again, pulling his nails deeply into Taylor's skin. Another scream.

"Wait 'til we come home and I'll show you who will look like a monster after something bad happens to you," Harry grinned and walked with Taylor away.

---

Karlie woke up with a massive headache in a white room. She got up and by seeing the bed she was lying on, she knew that this place is a hospital. She was still wearing her clothes, but her shoes were umder the bed, so she put them on and walked away of the room.

Must. Find. Taylor.

"Miss Kloss? Where are you going?" Someone screamed. Karlie turned around and saw this short, fat lady in a white shirt and skirt.

"Um... Home?" she answered, the sound of her voice saying: "duh?! "

"You can't! You were attacked by someone, don't you remember?" The short woman said and arched her body.

"I do, but who are you to tell me what to do with my life?"

"I'm the nurse, obviously. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" The nurse asked Karlie, taking her hand and walking back to the room with her.

Karlie was looking at herself in the mirror. She had a few bruises on her face, a big band-aid under her eye, and her cheeks were red. Now thinking about it, Karlie felt a strong pain going through her whole body, ending in the area of her stomach. But why she didn't feel anything while walking away? Maybye... maybye she is in love again. And this time much more than ever before.

"Miss Kloss... Is... is everything alright? I mean, except the fact that you were attacked and you're feeling sick and bad at the same time." The nurse asked again, sitting in a wheelchair that was in the corner of the room.

"Actually no. Can I tell you something, um-"

"Suzy," she nodded kindly.

"Okay, Suzy. I have one question before I'll start - how did I get here?"

"Well, some anonymous girl called here and told us everything that happened. She said that she can't say who was the one that hurt you like this, but she said it was a man. She also told us that she couldn't call us sooner, because her boyfriend took her phone and she had to take it back when they came home."

"That was Taylor!!!" Karlie shouted happily.

"Who?"

Karlie sat down on the bed in front of Suzy and started telling her the whole story. From the beginning to this day. Why? Because she was sure that this woman won't really tell the world. Because now, she was finally true to herself. Because she wanted to.

---

It was about 8 p.m. when Karlie was running through the streets of New York. It wasn't dark outside, but the sky turned dark grey and it was about to rain. When she finally saw the building she spent hours in, Karlie smiled. Sure, she can't just ring there and say: "Hello, it's Karlie, I just came here to get Taylor outta here." No. She must do it the other way.

Karlie was now standing under one of the windows in Taylor's apartment, but the window was still pretty above Karlie. Of course she can't climb there. And what if Taylor isn't even there? While watching the window, she saw a lot of people staring at her. Karlie climbed over the fence and jumped into Taylor's garden.

"Good job, Spiderwoman," Karlie whispered to herself while brushing off some of the plants that fell on her shoulders. She grabbed a few rocks and threw them at the window. Then she jumped into one of the bushes and curled herself into a ball.

Nothing happened. Karlie repeated her step and after a few seconds, she heard a sweet noise. "Hello? Is somebody in there?"

"Taylor!!" Karlie yelled and fell off the bush. She was jumping under the window happily. After so long, she finally heard this beautiful girl speak to her. And that made her heart feel great.

"Karlie," the tall girl in the window whispered with a sad, tired smile. She seemed very scared and her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. "What are you doing?"

"I know it sounds stupid, but... I'll save you," Karlie said and smiled at Taylor.

"What?" Taylor was so confused. The girl who hurt her, the girl that she told to never get along with her again, the girl that was facing not just the public eyes, but also her boyfriend, was trying to save her. Sure, she needed help. And yes, she was desperate. But is this enough reason for her to do this?

"Do you have anything to climb down with?" Karlie asked her, searching around the garden.

"Um... like a rope or something?"

"Yes."

"Then no, I don't."

Karlie frowned. "Then jump."

"WHAT?! I CAN'T JUST JUMP DOWN THERE!!"

"Stop shouting or he will hear you!!" Karlie yelled back. "Now listen, here's the plan: You will jump and I'll catch you. Then we will climb over this fence and we will be free. Got it?"

"Yes," Taylor finally said. "But I'm scared that I'll fall."

"Believe me, Taylor. I'll catch you. Please believe me like you used to..."

Taylor was hurt. She felt like she'll be forever. But telling myself to shake things finally off, she decided it's time to jump. Suddenly she turned around, looking worried. "What?" Karlie asked. "Is he going there?"

Taylor shook her head. "No. But I can't leave Meredith and Olivia here! They're like my babies!"

Karlie rolled her eyes, but smiled when she thought about this bubbly person that Taylor always was. Nobody can change that. "Okay, Taylor, so throw Meredith and then Olivia and I'll catch them."

"NO!! What if I throw them the wrong way?"

"So what shall we do then?"

"Okay, so I'll jump while holding both of the cats."

It started raining when Taylor grabbed Olivia and Meredith and without thinking, she jumped. Everything around her was blurry and dark and also grey, but she kept her eyes opened in case this is the last thing she sees. After seeing the ground not really far away from her, her head turned. Then she felt a pair of strong hands holding her the bridal style and she released the cats.

"I've been working out a lot," Karlie smiled at her and Taylor wrapped her hands around Karlie. Her heart was beating so fast and she was crying happy tears.

"You know... this is like a fairytale," Taylor whispered, not really trying to let Karlie go. Raindrops were all around them, Karlie had a few bruises and some mud on her dress and Taylor's hands were shaking, but they were both happy to hug each other.

"Yeah, but we need to go, or else it will be a horror," Karlie said and held Taylor's hand. Then Taylor grabbed Olivia and Meredith was grabbed by Karlie, and they were running far, far away from Harry, far away from all the problems.

---

The girls and the cats arrived in Karlie's. Taylor always loved Karlie's New York house, it was modern, stylish and still so warm. Karlie picked Taylor up and placed her on a sofa. She brought her some cookies, hot mint tea and a blanket.

"Thank you so much Karlie," Taylor smiled at her and placed her mug on the table.

"You're welcome! But.. Why do you keep on your jacket? It's warm in here and you have the blanket on..."

"No, no, that's fine, I just..."

Karlie rolled Taylor's sleeves up and what she saw changed her forever. Taylor's hands were covered in bruises, scars, scratches and like a million red marks. Karlie's jaw dropped. She looked up at Taylor. "He did this to you?"

Taylor's eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't even speak, so she just nodded and bit on her lower lip. Karlie got up and angrily ran into the kitchen. She came back with tons of band-aids and bandages. Her face was red.

"I'm sorry..." Taylor whispered when Karlie came back and tried to swathe her hands with the bandage.

"Don't be," Karlie answered. "It's not your fault. It's just that fucking bastard's. And I'll kill him as soon as I-"

"Please, darling, Karlie, please don't do that. I'm scared of him. See what he has done to me? Isn't that enough?"

"Okay," Karlie frowned. She finished swathing Taylor's hands and their eyes met.

"This is for saving me," Taylor whispered again and kissed Karlie on her lips. The kiss got a little longer when both of the girls felt great again.

Kaylor was back.
______________________
Hello everyone! :)

The girls are finally back together! Yay! :)

This chapter was literally everything mixed together, from the scene on the street, to the time when Karlie was in hospital, to the scene when Karlie had to be in hospital, to the scene that was totally like the modern day Romeo & Juliet balcon scene, to the scene when both of the girls visited Karlie's house, and don't forget al the cat scenes, lol. Next chapter is the last chapter by the way!! (feels)

Please, comment and vote, thank you!! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.6K 23
❛❛Please,❜❜ she pleaded in a whisper. ❛❛Let me go,❜❜ ❛❛No,❜❜ Karlie replied firmly, keeping her in place. ❛❛Not until you tell me you don't want this...
72K 3.1K 31
{A Kaylor Partial AU} It's 2014 and Taylor Swift is getting ready to launch an album that will mark her full transition into the pop industry. She's...
45.5K 1K 26
Karlie got married and Taylor still loves her. How will things work out for the both of them?
30.7K 1.7K 16
Inspired by It's Nice To Have A Friend, by Taylor Swift.