"Maze In The Mirror" ✧A Kookm...

By kimyeontansmom30

🍁❄️ON HOLD❄️🍁 "I love you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook confessed nervously stretching his hand that was holding a... More

✧Prologue✧
✧Introduction✧
✧1. An Angel!✧
✧2. Why did I dream of him?✧
✧3. Rice Cakes✧
✧4. Turn of Events✧
✧5. Get Out!✧
✧6. Detention✧
✧7. Buddies Talk✧
✧8. The Scripts✧
✧9. The Sakura Kiss✧
✧10. A Weird Man? ✧
✧11. Found Him? ✧
✧12.Jealous!✧
✧13.Planning a Trap?✧
✧14. Dangerous Salvation✧
✧15. The Start Of Eve✧
✧16. Finally!✧
✧17. The Proposal Day✧
✧18. True Colours?✧
✧19. His Anger✧
✧20. What's Happening?✧
✧21. Pranks?✧
✧22. Friends Chat✧
✧23. Sister?✧
✧24. Make-out?✧
✧25. Not Normal?✧
✧26. True Face✧
✧27. Make Me Your Wife!✧
✧28. Sibling's Babblings✧
✧29.Unknown Person?✧
✧30. Fight!✧
✧31. Red-haired Man?✧
✧32. Jeonolous?✧
✧33. My Angel✧
✧34. He Knows?✧
✧35. The Soul Reaper✧
✧36. Visions✧

✧37. It's Hot...?✧

1.6K 147 91
By kimyeontansmom30

Author's P.O.V.:-

It was evening already Jungkook finished his photoshoot for the drama posters with Jin, Yoongi, and the other actors.

Jin and Yoongi called it a day and left the site. As Jungkook was the main lead he had to take a little more photos than others so he had to stay back.

Later he went back to the waiting room where Eunwoo and Jimin were resting.

Jimin was fast asleep on the couch due to the tiredness from using his powers in the morning. Eunwoo helped Jungkook clean his makeup and went to talk with the directors and the others about the drama that was going to be filmed next week.

He wanted to make sure that there wasn't any schedule lined up for Jungkook and if there was he wanted to cancel them as his friend was leaving for Norway the next day.

After washing himself Jungkook was drying his hair with a towel when he heard the little whimpers coming from Jimin who seemed to be having a nightmare just like the last night.

He sighed and sat beside him on the couch, "Exactly what are you going through in those nightmares for you to suffer like this in sleep, huh?"

Jungkook caressed the smaller's cheek gently as he questioned to nothing. The creases on Jimin's forehead relaxed at the warm touch of his hand.

"I will be gone for a week... It's worrying me...how are you gonna sleep without me next to you?"

He asked again expecting no answer from the smaller as he softly tucked the hairlocks on Jimin's forehead to the back of his ear and traced his jawline down to his neck.

Suddenly, he felt an urge to grab that thin white pale neck as he rubbed the smaller's Adam's apple, "Ha... look, I am even worrying for you now... isn't it funny?"

Jungkook scoffed as he slightly grabbed Jimin's neck without putting any pressure.

"I want you to suffer...suffer so much...go through the pain I experienced. Yet, I can't even bear to see you going through this agony in your nightmares."

Jungkook paused stopping himself from hurting the smaller by choking him in his sleep.

"I...I still love you, Jimin. But you know what has changed? I used to love that I love you but now I hate that feeling. I hate that I love you and I...hate you too... It's complicated yet simple. I hate you more than I love you."

A small tear droplet dared to step out of his right eye and slid through his cheek before it reached his sharp jawline, he harshly rubbed it off and got up.

>>>Ha... here I thought I had no tears left for you...it seems they are still there.

Jungkook took one last longing glance at Jimin, turned, put on his jacket, and went out of the room without looking back straight to the parking lot as he messaged Eunwoo to wake up Jimin and bring him with him.

As soon as Jungkook left the room the eyes that were trying so hard not to open till now opened. Jimin bit his lower lips as his button nose started turning red.

A stinging pain surged through his nasal duct, traveled upwards, pricking his tear ducts, squeezing the salt water out of them.

Jimin sat up on the couch with tears running down his cheeks. He was sleeping when he felt the sinking of the couch beside him and he heard a deep melancholy-filled voice.

He couldn't hear it clearly but then he felt the rough warm big hand gently stroking his cheek and then he heard the familiar voice speaking to him.

Jimin was surprised as he heard him,

>>>He was concerned about how am I gonna sleep without him?

He was in his thoughts and didn't notice when that big hand grabbed his neck but he couldn't feel any pain.

>>>Does he want to kill me...?

Jimin wasn't scared by that but he felt sadness in his heart and the next second he heard Jungkook belittling himself for worrying and then as he said those words that he still loved him...but more than that he hated him.

The heart that was beating squeezed inside pulling all the strings. A dull pain disseminated through his veins hearing the desolate voice of Jungkook.

Jimin could feel the pain through his words. He wanted to open his eyes and hug Jungkook tightly telling him that he was sorry, that he was the one in the wrong for playing with his feelings.

However, he couldn't bring himself to face Jungkook. Jimin was feeling guilty so he didn't open his eyes until he heard the shutting of the door.

"I am...*hic* ...sorry Jungkook. I played with you then and broke your heart making you hate me. Your love is so pure that *hic* it is making you suffer for trying to hate me. I am such an asshole... Kookie...I don't deserve you or your love."

Jimin broke down hugging his knees tightly, looking at the door where Jungkook left from.

"I didn't want to do this... *Hic*...I didn't want to see you suffer that was why I was hiding away from you all this time...I ... *Hic* am sorry...for still playing with you like this...I am sorry, Kookie."

Those honey-brown eyes reddened, swollen, and sunk into half as he cried rivers feeling his breaking heart.

After ten minutes, Eunwoo entered the room and saw Jimin in tears.

"Sunbae...what happened?" Eunwoo was shocked to see him in such a broken state.

"Ah...nothing *sniff*..." He quickly ran inside the washroom to wash his face.

Eunwoo frowned,

>>>Did Kook hurt him? Aish, this guy!

He facepalmed feeling sorry for Jimin.

Jimin came outside after a little while and Eunwoo didn't ask any questions as he knew it would make him feel awkward and seeing he was trying to avoid his eyes he was certain his Sunbae didn't want to be questioned.

"Let's go Sunbae, Kook is waiting for us outside," Eunwoo took the bags and walked out along with Jimin who stayed quiet.

They got inside the car and saw Jungkook resting his head and taking a short nap in the back seat.

Eunwoo wanted to scold his friend but seeing his tired face, he sighed and started the car.

Ae-Ri already messaged Eunwoo that there was no need to pick her up as she would be staying in the company dorms from today. So he drove straight to the mansion.

"Kook?" Eunwoo called, who was still sleeping.

>>>He must be tired.

"Hm? Did we arrive?" Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Yes, you both go inside. I have some work so I am leaving," Eunwoo said.

"Um, okay. When is the flight tomorrow?" Jungkook asked as he removed his seatbelt.

"At 10 A.M., you need to go there an hour before. Get ready by nine, I will come pick you up," Eunwoo replied.

"Arrasso," Jungkook nodded and got out of the car.

Jimin smiled at Eunwoo and got out of the car following Jungkook into the mansion.

Eunwoo looked at their backs disappearing, "You both... I don't want to...but I am jealous of your love. At least, you have each other to take your anger on...and here I am all alone...since the start."

He sighed with a painful smile as he drove off.

Jungkook walked straight to his room to pack his luggage. Jimin didn't want to disturb him so he went inside his room and locked the door as he also had to do something important.

He closed all the curtains and then took out his luggage bag. He fished out the phone that he kept secret from everyone.

His original phone which he bought when he was with Taehyung was taken away by Jungkook and he didn't retaliate as there was no one he would contact anyway.

But after hearing the news of the Blood Moon occurring on this Sunday, he had to inform someone.

He put the SIM card inside the phone and switched it on. There were only three numbers on the call history and only one was registered, 'Granny'. The other two were private numbers.

He called one of the private numbers,

"Book the ticket to Hawai," Jimin stated as soon as the call was answered without any delay.

"For the Blood moon? You used your powers to the extreme again, how many times have I told you to be-"

The person was cut off as Jimin spoke, "It was necessary."

Jimin heard a long sigh from the other line, "Arasso. I will book the ticket when will you leave?"

"On Friday. And book my return ticket on Sunday night, right after the Blood Moon."

>>>I have to return to Seoul before Jungkook comes back from Norway.

"Okay. Are you taking care of your hea-"

The person was cut off again as Jimin said a stern, "Bye," and cut the call.

He immediately took the SIM card out of the phone and then hid it inside his clothes again, shoved his bag under the bed, and plopped on it.

>>>I saw Eunwoo booking the flight tickets for Kookie. His return flight is on Sunday at 11 P.M. so he will be back in Seoul by afternoon 1 PM...

>>>If I take the flight at 1 AM... I will arrive in Seoul one hour before him. I know it's risky but I had to go there to replenish my powers.

Jimin thought he made a perfect plan but he didn't know Jungkook was also going to Hawaii to rescue 007 not to Norway to meet his sick grandfather.

And that Jungkook would be arriving in Seoul as soon as he finished his mission on his private flight unlike him.

On The Other Hand...

"Sir, Taehyung-shi didn't come to the restaurant for three days. He didn't inform anything about taking leave," a manager called Hoseok to let him know.

"What? He didn't come for three days and you are telling me this now?" Hoseok who just came outside of the meeting hall after hours of brainstorming fumed in anger.

"Sorry, sir. Should I send someone to his dorm to check on him?" The manager asked.

"No, I will take care of it," Hoseok cut the call and immediately ran out of his company and drove to Taehyung's apartment.

>>>He was looking down that Jimin wasn't working with him anymore.

Hoseok was anxious thinking what would have happened to him. Recently, he got so busy as he also had to handle his new entertainment company and with the drama shooting the next week, his hands were full of work with continuous meetings.

He had no time to breathe so he didn't visit Blueside for a week now. Now, hearing that Taehyung wasn't coming to work for three days straight without informing made him distressed.

As Taehyung wasn't someone who would disappear without any word. So, there must be something wrong.

Hoseok stepped on the accelerator as all the negative thoughts started swarming inside his head.

He stopped the car in front of the apartment ran out of the car, took the elevator, and stood before the door in seconds.

He gasped for air and after unfolding the creases on his suit by dusting it, he rang the bell twice but got no response.

"Taehyung-shi," Hoseok knocked on the door and didn't get any response again.

Feeling tense Hoseok slid up the lock and entered the passcode which he got to know the last time he dropped Taehyung home.

He opened the door and quickly ran inside. The room was a mess,

"Taehyung-shi?" Hoseok called as he walked further in and saw the door of the refrigerator open and Taehyung on the floor unconscious.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "Taehyung-shi!"

He quickly took him in his arms and felt Taehyung was burning up.

>>>He has such a high fever...

He lifted him in his arms and placed him on the bed gently. Then he took out his phone and called his friend,

"Hello, Hobie. What's up, man?"

"Jackson, I am sending you the address, come here quickly. It's urgent."

"Why, what happened, Hobie?"

"Tae...he is sick...he is burning up."

"Alright, I understand. I am coming there. You try to cool down his body with some cold water, okay?"

"Okay, come quick."

Hoseok cut the call and immediately went to the kitchen, took a bowl of cold water and a cloth. He then sat beside Taehyung and started rubbing his body with the wet cloth.

"It's been three days...he is sick and I didn't even know about it...what if I didn't come here?"

Hoseok was mumbling with a worried face. Taehyung was a cheerful person so no one knew how many hardships he went through before he got hired at Blueside restaurant.

He was a son of farmers who passed away after he turned fifteen. From then on Taehyung lived with his Granny till he turned eighteen.

His Granny's health started deteriorating as she worked tirelessly to provide for her grandson's education.

Taehyung felt sorry for making her work like that so he quit his studies and came to Seoul in search of a job even though his Granny opposed the idea as she wanted to see her grandson graduate.

For two years, Taehyung didn't get any decent job in Seoul. He worked all types of jobs from cleaning bathrooms to giving out newspapers.

There wasn't any job he didn't work to get money. By luck, his talent in cooking which was taught by his Granny was found out by a small restaurant owner where he worked as a waiter.

The owner asked the chef of the restaurant to train Taehyung under him and after that, he learned to make many different types of food.

At that time, there was competition for the chef's position in Blueside restaurant. The owner and the chef who taught him encouraged Taehyung to participate and so he did.

Hoseok was one of the judges. Seeing Taehyung in rugged clothes, everyone made fun of him for being a country bum but he didn't take it to heart and showed everyone with the food he made how talented he was and closed their mouths shut.

Hoseok found Taehyung intriguing and so he hired him. From the first day, he started working in Blueside, Hoseok started visiting, and day by day his feelings started growing for the Younger.

He did a background check on the Younger to know about his family and his feelings grew even stronger after knowing how hardworking Taehyung was.

Since then to till now Hoseok has been keeping his feelings for Taehyung inside his heart.

The other day when Taehyung asked directly if he loved him in the hospital, Hoseok was startled to the core, if not for Jungkook who fell to the floor and made a distraction he didn't know how to answer the Younger at that time.

Hoseok knew Taehyung had no one in Seoul. So, he couldn't call anyone even if he was sick. Just the thought that the Younger had been suffering from the fever and no one knew about it,

>>>How lonely...he must have felt...

"Um...B..o...s...s"

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He was feeling dizzy and extremely weak.

"Taehyung-shi....how are you feeling?" Hoseok cupped the Younger's face.

"W...a...t" Taehyung mumbled.

"Hm?" Hoseok leaned in keeping his ear in front of the Younger's mouth to listen.

Taehyung's warm lips touched his ear, "W...a...t...e...r"

"Ah," Hoseok got up and brought the water bottle.

He gently made Taheyung sit up placing pillows on his back and helped him drink water.

Taehyung gulped down the bottle as he was feeling extremely thirsty.

"Slow down," Hoseok rubbed Taehyung's chest.

After drinking water Taehyung looked alive somewhat.

"What happened? If you were feeling this sick, you should have called me at least or should have let the staff know," Hoseok scolded with a worried expression as he wiped the Younger's mouth.

"Boss," Taehyung called with droopy eyes.

"Hm?" Hoseok looked at the Younger who extended his arms.

And before he knew it, Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"It's hot...Boss..." Taehyung whispered in his husky voice near Hoseok's ear.

His eyes widened, "What?"

Taehyung broke the hug and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Taehyung-shi, w-what...are you doing?" Hoseok gulped his saliva seeing the collar bones of the Younger.

"Told you...*huff*... it's hot...Boss help me..." Taehyung was breathing heavily.

Hoseok observed Taehyung who was flushed red and breathing irregularly, his irises enlarged as a thought flashed through his mind,

>>>It is not what I am thinking it is...is it?

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

(A/N: That's a wrap for today, my Purples! Hope you enjoyed the chap.

So, Jungkook and Jimin both are going to Hawaii for different reasons. What if Jungkook catches Jimin in Hawaii before he can replenish his powers? And what happened to Taehyung, why was he in such a state? Will something 'Ahem🌚' happen between them?

To Know All That...

Stay Tuned😉!

Next week's vote goal is the same "100". And I want to see lots of comments! Don't forget if you make me happy I might give a surprise update!

Then, see you all soon my little Purples😘 Bye-bye 💜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 431 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
296K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
514K 17.6K 73
" Sex!! That's all you want ParkJimin! Then i'll show you how it is done!" Jungkook said yelling at the small boy in front of him who's looking terri...