𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 || 𝐽𝑢𝑗𝑢...

By Anime_Fan737

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 𝘼 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Update
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - Tʜᴇ Aʟɪᴇɴ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs Iᴛsᴇʟғ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 - I Sᴀᴠᴇᴅ Hɪᴍ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - Lᴏɴᴇsᴏᴍᴇ Tɪᴍᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - Is Vᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 - Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 - Aᴍ I ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 - Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇʏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - A ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 - Fᴜɢɪᴛɪᴠᴇs

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - Cᴀɴ ᴍʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ?

2K 102 36
By Anime_Fan737

"Can I even belive what that old man said?"

You mutter quietly to yourself as you gaze at your hands with doubt. The same words echoing in your mind like an endless taunt, edging you to strive new objectives during the time that you will remain alone.

The day after following Geto and Misato you found yourself questioning the words that the bus driver discussed with you, you learned something new about him. He called himself 'Anzhong', you didn't know if it was his name or he gave you something for you to call him by.

The man was full of riddles, he never really gave an direct answer which fustrated you. You didn't plan to make this a game for him, for you to get to multiple dead ends in search for an answer that could easily be given.

This elicts a sigh from you, as you continue to poke around endless possibilities. You never were good with riddles, when someone came out to you to tell you a riddle for you to figure out, you could never guess, your brain always leaves you in a dead end.

Your body seems to tense as time passes, annoyance and dissatisfaction bubbling up inside you like a raging volcano. You hated being placed in these positions, where you had to relay on yourself only to figure out.

Your hands form into a fist as you try to calm the upcoming storm that was creating inside of you. You take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth, an coping mechanisms for you to relax.

Your body slowly loosens up when you finally manage to calm yourself. You tap your finger against the wooden surface that you were sitting on, your lips slightly pursed as you indulge yourself in your own imagination.

"I was brought to you. Our encounter wasn't coincidental, it was meant to be. It was always destined for me to place you here, there was no errors in that. There's a fire in you, that only you can handle, something that not a lot of people witness. Now it's up to you to follow the path that I have given you, or to create your own path."

The fuck where you meant to get out of that? What were you 'destined' for? When he meantioned a 'fire in you' did he mean that there's a hidden power in you, or did he mean something else? And a 'path'? What are you? An fucking Avenger or some kind of superhero?

You shake your head with a frown now painted in your face. You came to a small local park to relax, not to stress yourself further. Luckily no one was around, therefore you didn't have to keep an appearance on.

You didn't know if you wanted to try to figure out if you had some kind of powers, after all you didn't want to humiliate yourself from attempting it and ending up getting nothing.

Now the question in hand is on how to 'activate' this powers. You are not just going to put your hands out in hope on getting some sort of affirmation for your doubts.

Would it activate in some sort of desperate time? But if you gave it a second thought you had been already in a desperate situation. An low huff comes from you as you cradle your head in your hands.

You close your eyes and let out a soft exhale, concentrating on yourself fully and hoping to find this 'fire' that Anzhong mentioned. In most movies the hero needs to learn about themselves to achieve their power, so maybe, just maybe, that will happen to you.

The sounds around you slowly decrease, your mind blank solely focusing on your body. Soft exhales coming out of you as you concentrate, searching for that 'fire', for that need, for that feeling.

But... What was that feeling like? How would you know how to find it? No, you shouldn't focus on that, you should focus on your instinct. You needed to understand what hidden 'fire' that was inside you. You have to, it's your assignment after all no?

...

You don't feel anything new, just feeling your heart pump out blood for your organs, spreading to every part of your body to keep you alive. The feeling of your lungs inflating every time you take a breath, and feeling it deflate as you exhale.

This was such a waste of your time. You have just overwhelmed yourself because of some words. Where you really that easy to deceive? You thought that you were better than that no? That you wouldn't belive the words that were told to you unless there's proof, that there's a meaning in it. How disappointing from you.

...

You open your eyes a bit, squinting at the brightness of the sun that was shining upon you. You look at your hands to look if something actually happened, unsurprisingly there wasn't anything new about you.

You rub your temple in slight annoyance at your beliefs on what Anzhong talked about with you. You then look ahead of you for a few seconds, before you notice something a bit out of the ordinary.

In front of you there was a small blur, as if someone accidentally smudged a painting. You look at it dumbfounded, not knowing if it was your eyesight. Your stomach suddenly rumbles in hunger, that seems to make you forget about the blur thing, your mind wonders on what would you like to eat.

An image pops up in your mind, a delicious looking hamburger, something you enjoy eating. You were a simple mind, you didn't go for something fancy or all of that bullshit, you were a simple girl which once had one simple life until she was dragged to a whole other world.

You break out of your hungry trance once you feel pressure on your lap, your gaze snapping to your thighs. You blink not once but twice, the burger you were just imagining in front of you with all it's glory.

Your mouth hangs open for a second before you cautiously pick the burger up. You squish the burger a bit to feel if it was actually real and not some kind of illusion. Your gaze wonders in front of you, your body tenses a bit as you notice a sort of rift in front of you.

Black and white swirling in it, looking like a galaxy but at the same time it didn't look like it. After two seconds it instantly closes, leaving no trace of it's existence, leaving it up to you to either believe on what you just saw or not.

You look at where it was dumbfounded, noticing that the where the blurred thing you saw was now long gone. It takes you a whole minute to comprehend what just happened, well you didn't really understand what happened but it took you a moment to move again.

You look at the burger suspiciously before taking a small bite of it. You pause, the burger taste heavenly, it only takes you a minute to eat the whole buger. Your eyes close momentarily as you relish the heavenly taste.

Once you open your eyes you finally sink in the turn the events that just occurred. Was that your power? It couldn't be anything else right? Did you have the ability to make things you wished appear? If so, that would be cool and powerful.

But then again you didn't want to assume, maybe it was a part of you power. A small tugs on your lips at the succes you just made, now you weren't completely useless without Venom.

You haven't forgotten about him, after all, he has been a part of you for months. You couldn't forget about him so easily. You missed being around Fushiguro, Nobara and Yuuji.

Maybe you could focus on this new 'power' that you learned today. You had a bit of time before the fights came up, perhaps you could learn a bit from it to actually help during this period of time, instead of just spectating it.

The sound of birds, crickets and footsteps filled the air in Foothills of Mountain Mushiro at 15:00 P.M. Soon a voice could be heard when the footsteps  pause momentarily "Good work, everyone."

Riko puts both hands on her knees as she let's out an audible exhale due the fatigue she earned for walking a long distance. Misato standing beside her without showing any signs of exhaustion.

"We're inside Jujutsu High's barrier now." Geto points out to them. A small shadow moves between the tree lines before it dissapears again, without gaining the attention of the sorcerers.

A masked figure watching curiously at the sorcerers as they communicate. Misato gives a handkerchief to Riko who was panting from the walk "What a relief." Riko whipes her forehead with the handkerchief as Misato nods "Yes."

Gojo seemed lost in his own thoughts "Satoru." Gojo perks up at hearing his name being called, a small hum of acknowledgement passing through his lips as he looks up "You really worked hard this time."

Geto had a smile displaying on his face, his hand resting on his hip as he commented. Gojo let's out a soft exhale, his technique disappearing at will, keeping it on all the time could be a bit exhausting for Satoru Gojo at the moment.

Gojo express a bit of annoyance as he looks up "I never wanna get stuck babysitting a brat again." This seems to irk Riko, she brings down the handkerchief from her forehead as she look at her side, where Gojo was standing "Huh?"

Squelch

An disturbing sound could be heard, a small wince escaping the masked female who was still hiding. A sword penetrating Gojo's chest, he freezes as he slowly looks down to see the blade of the sword poking out of him, blood slowly starting to drip down.

A strangled gasp escaping Gojo as he slowly looks behind to see the intruder who caused the injury. Everyone's eyes widen at the scene in front of them, Geto's eyes squint a bit in disbelief and in anger 'Impossible! We're inside Jujutsu High's barrier!'

Gojo breaks the silence first as he looks back with a forced smile to appear casual "Have we met before?" A bead of sweat slowly dripping down is cheek at the sudden presure of the whole situation.

Toji just smirks as he answers "Don't worry about it. I'm terrible at remembering guys names, too." A tense moment passes before Gojo and Geto take action. Gojo puts his hands up a small blue ball of energy starts to form, as Geto makes a worm looking curse appear, it's mouth open, displaying it's set of pointy teeth.

The force of Gojo's technique sends Toji flying back, Geto's curse eating Toji before it crashes against a large rock. Geto looks at the curse crahs before rushing to Gojo's side, Gojo being in one knee while looking at the ground.

"Satoru!" Gojo brings his hand up and makes a sign for Geto to stop on his tracks "I'm fine." Gojo smiles casually as if he hadn't just been stabbed in the chest, he gets up on both feet as he comments "I didn't make it in time with my technique, but it missed my vitals."

Geto looks at Gojo worriedly "I then strengthened myself with cursed energy so the blade couldn't be drawn out at all." The masked female looking anxiously between everyone.

"It was like passing a safety pin through a knit sweater. Seriously, I'm fine." Gojo turns to where Geto's curse is, to see if there's any sign of Toji "Prioritize Amanai first. I'll deal with this guy first." The curse twitches momentarily as Gojo stretches.

"Suguru, you two get her to Tengen-sama." Geto looks at Gojo in shock. The masked female looks at Riko apologetically, knowing what will be occurring later on, she couldn't change her future as much as she wished to, if not the whole future will change.

"Satoru..." Geto looks at Misato and Riko for a moment before his eyes screw shut, he doesn't fancy the situation at hand but he knows better than staying here with Gojo. After all he was one of the strongest, no?

"Be careful! Let's go!" Riko and Misato straighten when Geto's gaze is redirected to them, the seriousness of the situation palpable. Misato and Riko nod in affirmation "Right!"

The sprint off to the direction of the school as Gojo walks towards Geto's curse, one of his hands resting in the pocket of his uniform while his other hand slowly takes his dark glasses off "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Y/N pauses slightly, she glances at Gojo, a small longing look. She could never grow used to dangerous situations and not worrying about her friends eventhough she knows the outcome of it.

A small sigh escaping her lips before she follows Geto, Misato and Riko through the shadows that the trees provide her. She couldn't let herself known, at least no yet.

It takes her a while to go through multiple secret doors and multiple hallways going to every direction, she had to focus her hearing to know which direction they headed to, it's a bit complicated but she luckily does manage to keep up with them.

She watches them take an elevator down, she stands still for a while leaving the elevator time before she follows. She looks at the ropes for a bit, weighing her life choices before she let's out a little exhale. She grabs the rope and slowly slides down, not wanting to get hand burnt.

Two minutes pass before she hears a resonating 'Ding!' from the elevator, meaning the reached to the floor. Once she reaches to an opening she stops above it, not wanting to be visible and be caught by them.

She holds a breath while she hears the soft sound of footsteps slowly walk away "Riko-sama." The footsteps pause "This is as far as I go. Riko-sama, please..." Misato's voice weavers at the end "Please..." Rapid footsteps resonate.

"Kuroi, I love you! I always have, and I always will!" Riko's soft whimpers slowly fill out the air, pulling Y/N's heartstrings at the pain that Riko's and Misato's voice held "Me too! I love you too!"

After a few minutes Geto's and Riko's footsteps fade in the distance, Y/N slowly climbs down the rope not wanting to startle Misato's sobbing figure. Y/N tenses momentarily, a small shiver going down her spine when she feels something wrong.

Her eyes dart around the place that she was at, she had to find a hiding spot and quick. She notices that one corner of the room that was darker than the other ones. She quickly puts a hand to Misato's mouth to silence for whatever sound she could make.

A choked gasp escapes Misato which was silenced by Y/N's hand, she quickly pushes Misato to the corner shielding her with her body. Misato looks at her with wide eyes as Y/N brings her hand up to her mouth making a shushing sign.

Not even a millisecond after she feel a presence right where Misato was, Misato seems to notice this as well and stops the urge to throw Y/N against the wall.

Y/N's body tense, her jaw clenched in fear. She knew she had no chance up against Toji, she slowly angles her head towards Toji, feeling his stare burning her back. Her breath hitches when they make eye contact, his ocean blue eyes glaring right through her.

Y/N's hold on Misato tightens, she wouldn't let Misato die. Toji just squints his eyes to study them, a part of him telling to kill them and leave no witnesses, but a smaller part of him telling him to let it slide and kill the vessel.

Somehow the smaller part rules over the bigger one, in a brink of an eye he's gone again. Y/N crumbles to the floor with a shaky exhale, she had never been so intimidated in her life.

Misato slowly grows out of the shock before she glares at Y/N "What are you doing here? Are you here to kill Riko-sama?" Y/N holds her hands out in surrender at the sound of Misato's deadly voice.

Y/N shakes her head, she understands what Misato asked "No, I'm here to help." She answers truthfully, her accent still noticeble. Misato studies her for a second before replying in English "To help?" Y/N's head shoots up in suprise, she recovers from the suprise rapidly not wanting to stall anymore time.

"Yeah... The man that just passed through was about to kill you." Y/N points out awkwardly before she let's out a small sigh, her hands returning to her sides "We should really get out of here, things are about to get ugly."

Before Misato can shoot back Y/N continues "I know you're worried about your friend but the man you just saw is stronger than you can imagine, if we were to go there we will be dead no matter what." She comments, her voice holding a tingle seriousness.

Misato's hands clench "I owe-" "I know you owe her your life but don't you think she wants you to live happily? Wasn't she going to die either way? This would only be suicide." Misato's eyes widen in disbelief, Y/N hated to share the harsh truth but sometimes it helps to knock some sense.

Misato's jaw clenches, her eyes becoming glassy again before she nods. Riko would have wanted this for her no? If so then she will obey the last wish that Riko wanted for her.

"Fine. I'm only doing this because that's what Riko would have wanted."

"I know Kuroi, I don't take that personally, I would have done the same if I were in your shoes. Now... follow me."

Pants filled the quiet atmosphere, you and Misato were out of Jujutsu High. You hold your knees exhausted at the amount of exercise you did, you still hadn't really grown accustomed to running so much despite being here for some months.

Misato on the other hand didn't seem as out of breath as you, but she was breathing heavily. Once your breath starts to even your muscles slowly relaxes after all the adrenaline.

You have ripped your mask off of you face the moment you stopped, since you had a difficult time breathing with it. Beads of sweat roll down of your face to you neck due all your running.

"Why were you even there in the first place?" Misato breaks the small silence that fell upon you, she looks at you suspiciously, after all, you were still a stranger for her. You pause, your brain scattering for a resonable answer.

"I... I heard that a lot of people were going after the Plasma Star Vessel, so I got curious. When I saw the four of you I knew I wanted to help in some kind of way, when I got a bad feeling I came here." You hastily explain hoping it made some kind of sense for her.

Misato doesn't directly answer, her gaze focused on you hunched form, weighing the information you just spat out. A deep sigh escapes her before she replies "I don't trust you at all, but... thank you for trying to help."

You nod grateful that she didn't kick your ass for spying on them, a large exhale of relief coming out of you as you flash a small smile to her "Thanks for not killing me." Misato just looks off to the distance.

You bite the inside of your cheek awkwardly as you straighten up "Well..." You start as you voice fades, how could you keep up a normal conversation in this kind of situation?

Misato stares at you momentarily before she starts to walk away from you, startling you in the process "I will be returning home. I expect you not to follow me..." Misato pauses "Y/N." Misato nods and returns to her walk.

Your eyes follow her until she vanishes from your sight, heavy exhale escaping you. Now that's one thing done, your next task is more complicated. Saving Toji without changing the future.

She is taking a gamble on saving Toji, he could be a great asset if he's pushed in the right direction, but he could be a great enemy if he remains like this. Maybe she could use her new found power, thought the chances of it working is below a 10%. But she's willing to risk it, and she will try her best to do it.

You blink twice to get out of your daydream, a small tap to the polearm that you took for confirmation that it was still there. Were you ready for what's about to happen next? No, but you had to be either way.

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .

.

.

.

⚠︎

F O U N D !

⚠︎

.

.

.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

.

.

.

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Unknown

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:

E R R O R !

.  .  .  STATUS: Unknown  .  .  .

.

.

.

𝑈𝑃𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

.

.

.

Cᴜʀsᴇᴅ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇ - ????

-????-

-????-

-????-

-????-

-????-

Domain expansion - ????

.

.

.

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 4 4
In a world where curses and sorcery reign, Y/N tries to excel her powers in Tokyo Jujutsu High, a prestigious school for sorcerers. As fate would hav...
149K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
9.7K 225 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...