π‰π„π€π‹πŽπ”π’π˜, STYLE

Por Bacvonbitz

- kyle broflovski and tolkien black has been hanging out more than ever, making tiktoks together, hanging o... MΓ‘s

. 1 ><
. 2 ><
. 3 ><
. 4 ><
. 5 ><
. 6 ><
. 7 ><
. 8 ><
. 9 ><
. 10 ><
. 11 ><
. 12 ><
. 14 ><
. 15 ><
. 16 ><
. 17 ><

. 13 ><

658 26 42
Por Bacvonbitz

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

"that will be $7.32." the employee said to the two boys.

they had bought two medium slushies, a bag of chips, and a 'slim jim' stick, long enough for the boys to split.

before stan could even pull out his wallet, he watched as kyle placed 8 dollars onto the clear counter.

he raised his eyebrows and looked at kyle. "dude.. I was gonna pay." stan told the ginger.

kyle shrugged and waited for the man to give him his change back.

stan watched the guy hand kyle the change, also grabbing a bag to place the chips and slim jim inside.

they both grabbed their slushies and stan held the bag.

stan wasn't sure if his stomach could handle the snacks — due to the incident that happened— but he was craving the slushie.

he took a sip out of his, the blueraspberry and cherry mixing in his mouth.

he didn't wanna drink it all before they got to the park, so he just held it.

stan was still pretty cautious, he didn't want to do anything that'll cause kyle to go home.

he was scared that kyle was gonna take him home after the 'throwing up' thing.

he didn't want to end the day there, he thought he'd never experience this again... which is probably being over dramatic but.. it's possible.

stan didn't even wanna think about why and how he threw up. he wanted to blame it on the overwhelming feeling he has / had from hanging out with his bestfriend after a few weeks.

but, he knew that wasn't it. and he hated that he knew.

"we're almost there." kyle said out loud, seeing the park from a distance.

stan, who stood next to him, nodded, confirming that he heard kyle.

their feet shuffled against the snow under them, a few bits of pieces stuck to their shoes.

it was colder than usual, but stan didn't care. he actually loved the winter.

being able to hoard yourself in your room and make yourself warm is great, yet in the summer even if you take off every piece of your clothing — you'd still be hot. which was annoying.

stan stared at kyle, watching as his curls slightly bounce from his walking.

stan was gonna puke again.

he looked away immediately, looking further ahead since the park got closer.

he felt kyle grab his arm, and stared to speed walk to the park. wanting to get there as soon as possible.

in which, stan let himself get dragged.

they walked passed the metal fences and walked into the entrance, kyle quicky headed to the swings. stan obviously being dragged with him.

the swing set looked old and rusty, but it seemed fine..

kyle let go of stan when they got closer to the set, and kyle took his seat on one of the swings and stan did as well.

"stan?" the ginger called out. and stan looked at him, almost breaking his neck from turning his head so fast.

kyle looked uncomfortable. "are you sure you're okay?" he questioned.

stan nodded, wanting to drop this topic.

kyle pursed his lips and looked away, stan still stared.

"you threw up and you might throw up again, from all the snacks— plus the slushy." he stated. "I don't want you to force yourself to hang out with me. maybe we should go hom—"

"—do you want to leave?" stan cut kyle off and kyle looked at him.

"..cause if you want, we can." stan said, though he didn't want to. he didn't want kyle to feel uncomfortable about anything. especially around him.

kyle shook his head. "no.. I don't."

stan nodded and looked away, staring at the ground. one hand on the metal part of the swing and the other was holding his slushie.

the two were silent for a minute, it wasn't awkward but it wasn't comfortable either.

stan wanted to speak but he felt like kyle was... upset.

kyle has a temper.

stan pulled his chips out the bag and opened them, starting to eat them.

he decided to get plain chips — lays. he enjoyed those a lot.

kyle had gotten ruffles, and a mango flavored slushie,

which stan found disgusting because he usually hates mango flavored things. but he didn't say anything because... kyle got it.

they were quiet for some time, stan even going on tiktok to see whatever's going on his fyp, which some videos made him laugh quietly.

"valentines day is tomorrow." kyle reminded and stan almost choked on his half gone slushy.

stan completely forgot about that, and honestly... he really didn't care about that day, not even when he was with wendy.

sorry wendy.

stan put a on his mouth and cleared his throat. "I forgot about that day.."

kyle nodded slowly and stared off into the distance. "are you gonna make anyone your valentine?"

stan's heart stopped for a second but he played it cool and calmed himself down.

kind of...

"well.. no, since I forgot. and there's no one I can ask." stan explained, scratching the side of his face.

"oh," kyle muttered and furrowed his eyebrows. still staring at the ground.

stan raised an eyebrow at kyle. "are you asking anyone?" he questioned.

kyle shook his head which— surprised stan. he thought kyle might've asked tolkien.

so he asked.

"really? not even tolkien?"

kyle shook his head. "nope.." he said blankly and stan hummed in response.

stan looked away again and began to drink his slushie again.

why did kyle even remind him? maybe he just wanted to tell stan. kyle usually says what's on his mind.

"maybe you should ask wendy." kyle suggested, still not staring at stan — his voice was quiet but stan could still hear him.

stan immediately shook his head. "no.. pretty sure she doesn't wanna get back with me — and I personally don't wanna get back with her."

"why are we even on this topic?" stan also questioned.

kyle shrugged and pulled out his phone, stan saw kyle click the messages app on the corner of his screen.

kyle was on tiktok.

stan also saw many notifications appear on kyle's screen, from tiktok and the messages app.

stan remembered that kyle and tolkien have a tiktok together.

they have a tiktok together.

okay.

he pulled out his phone as well and looked at a few reels on insta since there was nothing else to do and kyle wanted to watch tiktok.

he looked at the time, it read 6:13.

they've been handing out for.. 2 almost 3 hours.

the day was also almost over, kyle had to be home by 9:30 and stan had to be home.. whenever since randy didn't care and sharon would probably be sleep.

stan sighed quietly and rolled his chip bag up and placed it inside of the bag they had from the corner store they went to.

he held his phone and slushie and got off of the swing, kyle watched him.

stan went to the play structure and decided to sit on the slide, the swings were annoying and he couldn't really rest his head because he'd probably fall down.

he hadn't heard kyle get up, which made him upset since kyle wasn't following him but whatever.

he climbed the stairs and sat on the slide and rested his head against the 'wall' next to him.

he saw kyle on the swing from a distance, seeing as he was texting someone.. well, looking like he was texting someone.

he brung his knees to his chest and rested his head between his arms.

what would they do within the next few hours?

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

1.3K 70 5
Kyle decides to join on the "Craig Party System's" infamous weekend long parties. He happens to run into an old friend who he has no recollection of...
7.7K 299 19
When did it start? Neither could really pinpoint it. If you asked anyone else they would say that those two have always been that way, they've always...
3.3K 79 11
Kyle Broflovski goes about his life any other way. He does above average in school. It's not enough. He cares about his future. It's not enough. He q...
19.8K 304 22
With Stan's recent breakup with Wendy, it has caused Stan to have constant wet dreams about Kyle and to fall in love with his super best friend. Of c...