๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

By hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข

636 22 1
By hoonzzone

"Yamanashi , Japan"

Satomi stepped out of the small car and looked around. She's supposed to stay in a little rented house today but most importantly she's here for her mission. This place is nearly 104 km away from Japan and it took at least 2 hours to come here. Satomi sighed as she looked at the ticket in her hands. It's kinda afternoon here already.

She started walking on the streets as the crowed stared at her.

"A high schooler? White hair? Blue eyes?"

In people's eyes jujutsu sorcerers are just some kind of weird exorcist who helps them to get rid of ghosts. Jujutsu sorcerers are some kind of government property but since the payment is high for higher grade sorcerers they don't leave the job that easily. Satomi was thinking what Nanami once told her,

"I was working for money. I had no purpose of living but yet I wanted a peaceful life where I would retire at 40 and move by countryside"

To be honest, life of a sorcerer is tough. They sacrifice everything and wants their comrade to do the same. Jujutsu sorcerers are mentally strong, or they have to be because they have no other choices ....

"Every jujutsu sorcerer dies with regret"

Satomi didn't know what she wanted but she just knew that she as born for this and saving people was her job. It's risky, it's dangerous but yet some people choses this profession to be 'some weird exorcist' . As long as she has motivation to go ahead and save people she'll do it. As long as she breaths she'll continue to save people..... because she was born for this!

She has promises to keep , few people she values, she wanna be with them and moreover she believes that no one deserves those hardships if they've not done anything wrong. The childhood trauma is still running in her blood and she's been carrying it for too long....

"Mount kobushi"

Satomi had been in Yamanashi, Japan for several hours , searching for a powerful curse that was said to roam the Mount Kobushi area. It was a Grade 1 curse, which meant it was extremely powerful and dangerous. She was told to exercise extreme caution when engaging with it. Satomi knew that it would be hard to find the curse like this so she entered into the forest area of it and spelled it,

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than the darkness. Purify which is impure."

A lavender coloured veil was drawn by her over the whole area. It looked lavender coloured from inside but from outside it just looked a big black half circle.

As she was walking through the forest, she saw a local kid who looked lost realising that when she was drawing the veil this kid might've came inside and now is trapped with her. She went up to him and asked if he needed help, but suddenly she was lifted off the ground by a blast of wind. The kid screamed as a massive, shadowy figure emerged from the trees. It was the curse!
Ofc the kid couldn't see the curse but he felt something invisible dragging him towards it. In Satomi's view , that piculiar curse was trying to eat the boy ....alive.

Satomi quickly sprung into action. She used her space manipulation cursed technique to create a vacuum around the curse, sucking it in like a black hole. However, the curse was powerful enough to resist and break free. Satomi was sent flying through the air, but she quickly recovered and went on the offensive. It suddenly threw the kid a side and came at Satomi. The kid hit the tree and and fell on the ground getting few cuts and scratches. A massive tree broke from the middle and fell on the kid trapping him inside in it's hollow stiff wooden walls. Satomi watched it with a pissed off face realising that her own attack caused this instead of hitting the curse!

She launched a barrage of cursed energy blasts, but the curse dodged them with ease. It was clear that this was going to be a tough fight. Satomi could feel the curse's power, its dark energy trying to consume her.

She quickly assessed the situation. The curse was too powerful to take on alone, especially in such a confined space. She needed to gain some distance. Satomi used her cursed energy to manipulate the trees, creating a wall of force that shielded her from the curse's attacks.

But it was no use. The curse's power was too great, and it quickly smashed through the wall of force. Satomi dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding being crushed. She had to think of something fast.

She decided to try something new. She used her space manipulation to warp the terrain, creating a valley that would funnel the curse's attacks away from her. It was a risky move, but it seemed to work. The curse was slowed down, giving Satomi an opening. She took advantage of the moment, launching a series of powerful punches and kicks that knocked the curse to the ground.

The fight was far from over, but Satomi had gained the upper hand. She pressed her advantage, using her cursed energy to create a powerful blast that sent the curse hurtling back into the forest. She watched as it faded into the trees, before turning her attention back to the lost kid. She quickly ran towards the kid and tried to push the tree to make some room for the kid to come out. The kid was surprisingly collected about this situation as he was also trying to break free from this. If it was other kid , they just hate started crying instead....

"Listen kid ...stay still I'm trying to do something" Satomi panted , instead of being a little tired she had an idea to try out. She knew that her raw strength wasn't enough to life up this massive tree from the boy but using her powers would also be dangerous. Because her cursed technique harms the most and is most effective when the target is in her range. She slowed down her cursed technique and started sending small hollows to break the tree in several places. It finally broke into a small hole and the boy came out from it. She knew that they both can't go out until her veil disappears and it can only be possible when she'll exorcise the curse....but it felt too strong to just be a grade one curse....

"AHHH!" That boy ran away but Satomi was attacked again, this time the tree directly falling on her left hand. Now she was trapped and the giant spider like curse was approaching her. She knew that either she'll die here or will exorcise it. But moving with one hand trapped seems difficult? But not for her....

She didn't have time to make a decision, as the curse suddenly launched a devastating attack at her.

Despite the pain from her injured hand, Satomi managed to dodge the attack and send a burst of space-warping energy to slow down the curse's movements. However, the cursed spirit was still able to move and approached her again, its mouth wide open and dripping with drool.

Satomi was caught off guard as the curse's tongue shot out at her, grabbing her leg and pulling her towards its mouth. She felt the curse's power trying to consume her, but she mustered all her strength, using her space manipulation to create a vacuum around the curse's mouth, preventing it from closing.

She was exhausted, but she couldn't let the curse escape.

Satomi took a deep breath and summoned her strength, focusing her abilities on the cursed spirit. The space around them seemed to shimmer and twist, creating an oppressive sense of pressure that slowly began to crush the curse.

The curse fought back, spewing out dark energy that burned against Satomi's skin, but she was unphased. She poured all her power into her space manipulation, crushing the curse until it dissolved into nothingness.

Exhausted and in pain, Satomi collapsed onto the ground, her eyes closing in exhaustion. She had saved the boy and defeated the curse, but at a great cost. Her body ached from the pressure and her injured hand was bleeding profusely. She knew it would take time to recover, but she felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that she had helped protect others from the power of the cursed spirit.

The veil disappeared and she looked from her corner of her eye that the boy was running to an elder woman who seemed to cry and running towards him.

"MOM!!"
"OH MY GOD ...MY SON WHERE DID YOU GO?"
"It's okay now mom..." He looked at his cuts on his legs and his arms and smiled brightly while pointing at Satomi who was on the ground, "that big sister saved me!"

"Oh my are you okay young lady? Can you stand up?" That woman walked towards Satomi and looked at her with teary eyes. Satomi's eyes widened....is this what's called 'a mother'? A mother is being worried for her child?

"I'm fine" She shook her head and sat up, her left hand still bleeding and swollen. Satomi wipped away the blood from her mouth and looked over at the boy. The boy was looking at her with an hopeful expression like she's his idol now.

"Big sister! I told my mom that I can see them but she didn't believe me! Now that you fought with it come on, tell mom that it's true! I wasn't lying!"

That woman seemed to caught off guard again and tried to make the boy go stop again. Satomi slowly stood up from the ground and grinned a bit,

"You can see them?"

____________

"Oh my~ what a power!" A man covered in hoodie giggled from a higher peak of Mount kobushi.
"And totally alone! come on Geto, why waste your curses like this?" A weird puppet looking curse spoke.
"Hmm. Gojo Satoru's niece. A semi special grade sorcerer. Being able to defeat a curse near a special grade is amusing ~"
"Hah .... boring! I wanna play with her come on let me. I wanna add that pretty face in my collection"
"Not now Mahito"

_____________

Satomi slowly walked out from the forest area. She glanced at the boy and his mother. He will now keep bragging about Satomi for the rest of his life. Lol.

It started rain.

Satomi sighed and ran under a shelter. That boy's mother invited her to stay at their place and have some dinner but Satomi was short on time. After leaving the forest she looked at her phone and saw 30+ missed calls from Ijichi. Since the mount kobushi area can't hold phone signals she is now trying to call him back. She was panicking and when Ijichi answered the phone, .....Satomi started running in the rain, her face , her eyes are filled with fear and nervousness.....

"I'm taking Kugisaki to hospital. Other two first years are still there. I felt a special grade curse's presence there .... Fushiguro asked for help"

Satomi was running. She knew maybe she won't make in time and she managed to catch the train back to Tokyo somehow. She was drenched in rain water and again it took nearly 1 hours and thirty minutes to reach back to Tokyo. Instead of taking the taxi she used her teleportation to teleport and combined it with levitation to make it fast. She knew that it'll consume a lot of her cursed energy and she'll be exhausted after this didn't matter to her at that time.... "Higher ups did this on purpose. They knew that uncle would be on business trip today and I would be in yamanashi....they tried to get rid of Sukuna's vessel like this huh? By putting those first year's lives in danger?" ....she thought....

"Detention centre.... building 2!"

When Satomi reached there she slided on the slippery floor and landed on one of the terrace. Well she was coming there at high speed from the sky through levitation. She scratched her arm and the uniform ripped off there. She was already bleeding heavily from her left hand but she again stood up. She then ran over again and again to find those first years.

"Oi juniors! Can you hear me?" She screamed on top of her lungs just to hear it back... echoing in those hollow space. Suddenly she saw something fly away and a person in the sky smacking.... Megumi? Wait is it Sukuna? The king of curses?

Satomi jumped from that building and started running to that direction. She knew that there's ain't no way that she could beat that king of curses and she's already pretty beat up from her mission earlier. Those two first years were now in front of her range ....Sukuna taking control over Yuji's body and beating Megumi up. Satomi didn't know much about Sukuna but she knew that Sukuna needs his all 20 fingers to be 'that strong' and currently no one has all the fingers of him so she assumed that Yuji might consumed very few of them....so if the situation gets worse.... she'll fight it herself.

Megumi stood up from the broken wall. He wobbled as he came out of it. He looked over at Sukuna who was now laughing at him.

"Then why did I save him?"

The only fair thing about life is how unfair it is to everyone.

"If I've got the time to curse someone, i would rather spend it thinking about those I hold dear" Megumi remembered something Tsumiki once told him. ...

Tsumiki was the kindest person in Megumi's eyes and there was no other reasons for that. She was someone who truly deserved to be happy.

But Tsumiki was cursed.

His father who named him without knowing his gender ....is alive somehow and somewhere...at least that what Megumi thinks.

Karma doesn't happen on it's own.

Criminals are disciplined under the law.

If only more good people could recieve fairness.....

"I'll save good people, whether it's fair or not!" Megumi clenched both of his fists and held them up and down facing each other.

Sukuna laughed, "Good. You're ready to go all out. SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT FUSHIGURO MEGUMI!"

"with this treasure I summon-" Megumi suddenly stopped...

"MEGUMI! STOP!!!" Satomi screamed from above of his head in few meters away, her eyes are filled with fear and nervousness.

Megumi shifted his eyes back to the boy in front of him, Sukuna's marks are fading away again.....

Megumi smiled a bit,
"I didn't save you because I thought it was a logical thing to do. I saved you because I didn't want to see a good person to die no matter how dangerous it was. I had to think about it...and in the end it was nothing but a selfish emotional decision.....but that's okay. I'm not a hero but a jujutsu sorcerer. That's why I never regretted saving you...not even for a moment." He loosened his fists and let them rest beside his body.

"Oh I see" Yuji smiled and scratched his head. Sukuna took out his heart a while ago and ofc he'll die without it. He just accepted his death and spoke his last words to Megumi,

"You're smart Fushiguro, still thinking about those stuffs in this situation. I think you're doing of way is also right. But it doesn't mean mine isn't." A large puddle of blood was under Yuji's feet, he wobbled a bit to keep his composure, "oh! sorry.... Times up. Fushiguro....as for as you , Kugisaki and Gojo sensei...well I guess that I don't have to worry about him..." his body falls on the ground, "live a long life okay?"

Megumi bit his lips to prevent himself from crying. He was glad that it was already raining. Satomi slowly landed there, looking at Yuji who was on the ground and then back to Megumi.

"You're late .... senpai" Megumi spoke somehow keeping his eyes hidden and biting his lower lip.
Satomi's voice trembled as she tried to speak, keeping her head low also drenching in the rain,
"I...I was on a mission"

If there wasn't Yuji's big puddle of blood then Satomi's blood coming out from her left hand would've been noticable but too bad for her... No one knew what happened to her and that she could've nearly died.

"I'm sorry"

______________________________

The next day:

"What use is he dead?" Nobara spoke sitting on the open stairs resting her face on her left hand. She had few bandages on her face from last night. "Is it first time that one of your friend has died?"

"A classmate...yeah" Megumi spoke looking at the ground. He also had those bandages on his face.

"But you seem pretty fine"
"Look who's talking"
"Ofc I've only known him for few weeks. I'm not a girl who cries over a guy like that!" Megumi could see that Nobara was trying to hold back her crying and pressing her lips together like him too.

Last night after Sukuna killed Yuji Satomi helped to bring the body back to jujutsu high. She teleported twice from the detention centre to jujutsu high. Once taking Yuji's body and the next time taking Megumi. She was extremely exhausted after that. After she released Megumi she fell on the floor , totally exhausted and fade up. Shoko told that she used too much of her cursed energy or you can say that she was really careless while doing that , and she was told to get some tight sleep after that. Satoru took the situation into his own hands , freeing Satomi from missions for one whole week.

Maki: "Man it's hot! I wonder when we'll get our summer uniforms"
Panda : gosh you seem more moody than usual!
Maki looked over at Megumi and Nobara who were just sitting there, "oi Megumi. What is it? A funeral?"

Megumi: Zenin senpai...
Maki : don't you dare to call me by my last-

"Maki! MAKI!" Maki turned around and looked at panda and Toge who were hiding behind a tree, "it truly happened...one first years died last night!"

"YOU.....ARE A LITTLE LATE! NOW I LOOK LIKE A HEARTLESS DEMON!" Maki engaged into an argument with panda
"WELL YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH LIKE THAT!" Panda said back.

"Tuna Mayo!" Toge spoke with his special language.

"Who're they?" Nobara seemed so do with their argument.
"Our school's upper classmen" Megumi sighed and rolled his eyes.

"That's Zenin senpai, out of all the students here no-one's a better cursed tool user than her. That's Inumaki senpai, he's a cursed speech user. The only things he talks are rice ball fillings and that's panda senpai"

"Okkutsu senpai isn't here, but he's the one I sincerely respect. He's aboard right now." Megumi tilted his head and rested it on his palm, "and there's someone else too who-"

"You're gonna elaborate on panda or you know... he's just a panda?" Nobara seemed confused about panda.

Panda asked for forgiveness before speaking, "Sorry about this , especially during this sad time but we want you guys to participate in Kyoto sister school exchange event."

Nobara : Kyoto sister school exchange event?
Megumi : It's a exchange event with other jujutsu high in Kyoto. But isn't it second and third year's who participate in this?
Maki scoffed, "that third year is suspended that's why we're short in people. So you guys are in."

Nobara: what do we do in this event? Smash bros?
Panda: actually I think that just the four of us are fine....

" Tokyo high. Kyoto high. Over the course of two days each principles chooses an event for the day. That's simplified. Every year is followed by the same pattern - first day is team event and second day is individual event."

"Salmon" Toge nodded.

"Individual and team events against other jujutsu sorcerers?" Nobara seemed surprised and excited.

"Yes where the only rule is no killing" Maki grinned.

"We'll make sure to get you guys tiptoped in shape so you don't die" panda flexes his biceps.

"Do we have time? We're low in jujutsu sorcerers right?"

" hmmm good question. Right now people's depression during winter and spring will manifest into as curses in huge quantities in the summer." Panda explained.

"Sometimes it's busy all the time throughout the year but it's probably gonna calm down a little though" Maki said, "so, are you in?" .

"I will become stronger. No matter what it takes"

"Do it for your fallen friend"

"We're in! But if i think that both training and event is pointless then I'm out" Nobara spoke resting her one hand on her hip.
"Same" Megumi said.

"Heh" Maki scoffed.
"It'll be fun to put you guys in your places" Panda spoke.
"Fish flakes" Toge nodded.

___________________

[ Suddenly I'm feeling a little bit proud on my work like "wow, I really wrote this shit?" Hmm well well. I guess I've been doing better than I expected. I'm still trying to follow the manga storyline. And because of this I'm reading the jjk manga and also watching the anime because it's been a while and I've forgotten some parts. Don't ask me anything, it has depressed the shit out of me. The things I'm putting myself into to write a better story - lol ]

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
336K 20.6K 26
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
30.2K 827 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
38.7K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...