THE KING'S HEARTLESS GUARD

NaomiChizomam által

The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul... Több

PROLOGUE
Chapter 01 The Contest
02 Welcome, To The King's Guard
03 - Prophesy
04- A Game Of Chest
05 - Past
06 - Her Rage
07- Alpha Aziz Of The Dawn Moon Pack
08- He Knew?
09-She's Special
10 Figures And Dark Portal
Take His Woman, Face His Wrath
09-Meeting Ellery
Longing
His Mate
Choosen
Not Easily Forgotten
Blurry Past

Newton's Thoughts

44 2 0
NaomiChizomam által

Hamza let out a soft sigh as he turned to face his men, raising his brows inquisitively. "What's the issue now?" he asked, amusement evident in his tone.

"He was behaving like a donkey," Newton jeered, with a mocking glint in his eyes. Hamza took a deep breath and stood up, ready to address the situation.

"Listen son, if we want to find her, we must endure all nonsense, understand? If not for any other reason, then for her sake," Hamza stated, gazing directly into the young man's eyes. Newton exhaled deeply and relaxed his stance.

"Fine, but only because you asked me to. And also because I want you both to be reunited. But if, after this, he attempts to take her away from you... I swear to God," Newton's teeth were gritted, causing his comrades to tremble with fear.

"That's reasonable enough," Hamza agreed, patting Newton's left cheek tenderly. He cared deeply for the boy. He was like a son to him, and always would be.

"Your majesty, what are your intentions with her?" Titan inquired curiously. In truth, they were all intrigued by where Hamza's relationship with the girl was headed.

"It would be wise to secure her before anyone else does," Topaz chimed in, suggesting a plan. "She is already mine. No other man will lay claim to her, neither my pack nor my kingdom. Destiny has bound her to me, so don't worry," Hamza responded earnestly.

The three men gave him perplexed looks, causing him to chuckle softly. "You'll soon understand," he commented, just as Ellery descended in all black, with a wine-colored cloak. Newton resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Ellery's attempt to look impressive, even in the midst of a dangerous situation.

Hamza, sensing Newton's thoughts, shook his head subtly before leading the group out of the living room. The men trekked through the land of faes and the land of witches, a perilous journey, but the quickest route to reach her.

Silence reigned since their departure from Ellery's estate, with no inquiries being made of him by his companions. These were the dark faes, a formidable and potent group.

Their influence seldom extended to other Kingdoms, as they were usually embroiled in their own internal conflicts. In truth, they preferred to remain uninvolved. Only when it served their own interests would they intervene.

Four hours and a half had passed before they finally closed in on the unknown border. Ellery, who led the group, dismounted his horse with vigour.

"She's here," he announced to his companions who gazed at him with questioning expressions. However, Hamza seemed more preoccupied with the necklace he held in front of his eyes, watching the locket swing back and forth.

"I know," Hamza muttered, his focus shifting to their surroundings. "There are twelve guards patrolling the border. Three on the south, three on the north, three on the east, and the remaining three on the west." The four men and Ellery stood in awe, shocked by Hamza's seemingly impossible knowledge of their location when they were still several minutes away from the border.

"They are all armed with daggers and swords, and I can sense a few potions on their persons as well," Hamza added, his posture relaxed and confident.

"Newton and Topaz, take the north. Titan and Reginald, take the south. Ellery, take the east and leave the west to me. I want it to be quiet. My magic is activated, so they won't sense us for ten minutes," Hamza instructed, dismounting from his horse, Ragnar Noir.

"Let's move," he said with a cold detachment. His men and Ellery disappeared into the darkness, while Hamza turned to his horse and spoke softly to him.

"Go find her. If anyone tries to stop you, do whatever you must to get past them," he added, patting Ragnar Noir on the back. With that, the horse vanished into the night, his dark fur blending seamlessly into the shadows.

Hamza pulled up his cape before disappearing into the shadows as well. Six minutes later he stood in the most of six bodies laying on the floor. The others walked towards him with mouth agape.

"You knew that they would be six on your side, you definitely did that on purpose" Ellery muttered causing the king to shrugged nonchalantly.

"Now, the only way to get in is being invisible and hiding our scents" Hamza said getting some portions from his small backpack and passing it to each of them.

"Drink that, it takes twelve hours to wear off because I've added some magic to it," he added zipping up the backpack. Hide the bodies. They aren't dead, they have families. Leave them a message" the king said frostily but calmly. His men quickly started doing as they were told while Ellery gulped down his potion.

"You loves her, don't you?" Ellery said looking at the empty glass bottle. He sounded a bit bitter for some reason.

"I do. So much" Hamza replied, not hiding the fact that Ellery's assumption was in fact correct.

"I see. You're lucky. I've never heard of her staying close to any man but for someone reason she is close to you now" Ellery said with a smile but his smile looked a bit sad to Hamza. After the his men were done hiding the unconscious bodies, the four men returned.

"How do we get in?" Newton asked as he adjusted his sword.

"Through water, that's the only way in" Hamza said walking towards a glistering lake. The lake might look shallow on the outside but as you walk further, you will find the deeper side which leads all the way into the castle. The others followed suit, Hamza was praying that Kelshun's power doesn't burst out of control, that's the only thing he's worried about because she is a strong warrior after all and is afraid of nothing.

The four men submerged themselves into the cool waters of the lake, their bodies disappearing beneath the surface. The darkness enveloped them as they swam deeper, their movements steady and purposeful. They could feel the weight of the water pressing against their bodies, but the adrenaline pulsating through their veins kept them going.

As they reached the deeper side of the lake, they could see the faint glow of torches illuminating the perimeter of the castle. It was a haunting sight, the eerie shadows dancing on the castle walls. The men remained silent, relying on their heightened senses and their magical potions to keep them hidden and undetected.

Hamza, leading the way, signaled for the others to follow him as he swam towards a concealed entrance, hidden amongst the overgrown vines and algae. The water seemed to guide them effortlessly, its currents gliding them towards their destination as if it had a purpose of its own.

Emerging from the water, their bodies dripping with the remnants of the lake, the men found themselves in a dimly lit corridor. The air was heavy with a mix of musty dampness and the scent of decaying wood. The castle had an air of both elegance and neglect, as if it had witnessed both grandeur and despair.

Hamza outstretched his hand, signaling the others to halt. His keen ears caught the faint sound of footsteps echoing in the distance, followed by muffled voices. The guards were near.

Whispering under his breath, Hamza cast a spell of silence, effectively muffling their own movements. The group moved swiftly and silently, their steps light as they navigated the labyrinthine corridors. They were like phantoms, gliding through the darkness, their senses sharp and focused.

Finally, they reached the heart of the castle, where Kelshun was being held captive. They could hear her voice, a mixture of defiance and strength, reverberating through the cold stone walls. Hamza's heart swelled with a mixture of relief and worry. He knew time was of the essence, that the closer they were to finding her, the more dangerous the situation became.

With a flicker of his wrist, Hamza created an illusion, masking their presence from the guards stationed just outside the cell. The guards stood still, unaware of the intruders mere inches away. Newton and Topaz nodded, their swords at the ready, while Titan and Reginald stood poised to strike if needed.

Hamza's hand trembled slightly as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a small golden key. He inserted it into the lock, the metal clicking softly as it turned. With a creak, the cell door swung open, revealing Kelshun's defiant form.

She stood tall and unyielding, her eyes filled with a mix of surprise and determination. There was a fire within her, a spirit that he had always admired. Kelshun took a step forward, her gaze piercing through Hamza as if to assess his intentions.

Hamza's lips curled into a gentle smile, a mixture of relief and love. "We're here to take you home," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

Kelshun's defenses slowly crumbled, and a single tear escaped her eye. She stepped towards Hamza, the distance between them closing with every breath. Their hearts beat in synchrony, their souls longing for the connection they had been forcefully torn apart from.

Without hesitation, Hamza wrapped his arms around Kelshun, his grip tightening as if to assure her of his unwavering love. The turmoil of their journey, the trials they had endured, all faded away in that one moment of reunion.

As they embraced, Hamza could feel the weight of Kelshun's head on his shoulder, her tears soaking through his clothes. They stood there, entwined in each other's arms, unmoving and oblivious to the world around them.

But their moment of solace was short-lived. The guards outside the cell stirred, their suspicions aroused. Hamza pulled away slightly, his eyes fixed on Kelshun's. "We have to go, now," he whispered urgently, his voice laced with determination.

With a nod, Kelshun wiped away her tears and steeled herself for what lay ahead. She had fought battles before, and she was ready to fight again. Hand in hand, they turned towards their companions, who were waiting just outside the cell.

Together, the group prepared to face the oncoming storm, their resolve unyielding and their unity unwavering. They would fight for their love, for their freedom, and for a future where they could be together, against all odds.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
1K 92 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...