His Baby Machine

By ArabelaTaylor

"Strip," his cold voice echoed in their room as soon as the door closed behind him. Her fingers clenched into... More

⚠️ Attention ⚠️
prologue
Red thread
Bed warmer
Be My Baby Machine
Amorousness
One step closer
Contract or Marriage
My fairy
His oxygen
Honeymoon at Work
Hurt
Landing on you
His father died
Unspeakable feeling
Mi hada
Ready for confession
Her Dark Tale
Her Solange
Getting to Know Each Other part 1
Getting to Know Each Other part 2
Award
Busted
Cinnamon
Shower Lesson
Pleasures
Punishment
Love in...
Love in the air
General Rehearsal
Careless Whisper

Under her spell

185 11 6
By ArabelaTaylor

Chapter 7

The enchanting wedding ceremony commenced with the grace of a waltz, mirroring the couple's rhythm. It was not their first time dancing together, as they effortlessly glided across the floor, their hearts entwined. In such a short time, their hearts had forged an unbreakable bond.

Her father's face displayed a mixture of worry and concern, for this was not the dream he had envisioned for his precious princess. He had never imagined that she would enter into a hurried marriage with a stranger, all in an effort to rescue him from ruin.

Robert stepped forward, extending his hand to his princess, requesting the traditional father-daughter dance. With a hint of reluctance, Amor acquiesced, placing her hand in his. She longed for the warmth of his embrace once more.

"My beloved daughter, forgive this old man who failed to protect your inheritance, leaving you no choice but to marry someone you hardly know, all to shield us from humiliation."

"Don't ever say that, dad! I am your daughter, and you declined my offer to save the company with my own funds. Instead, you chose to sell half of it. But through this marriage, the company shall remain ours. I promise, I will restore our company to its former glory and return it to you and Mom. Because it is you who created it, and you deserve to possess it. Marrying a man you love is not a sacrifice, father. In this, I am your daughter. You did the same twenty-eight years ago when you married the Spanish tourist who came to explore the beauty of Xochimilco. Back then, you crafted exquisite silver jewelry for the tourists."

"Those were different times, mi hija, my little one,"

"Love is the same, my dearest Papa, for I am deeply infatuated with him," she confessed, baring her soul to her father. Her heart would skip a beat whenever she laid eyes upon him, to the point where she couldn't bring herself to move. It was as if she had been ensnared by the enchanting power of his gaze.

She was adorned in the same exquisite dress as before, but this time her hair, a cascade of wavy auburn strands, was devoid of a crown or a veil. It was simply held in place by a single clip, which emphasized the graceful elegance of her tresses.

As he drew near, his presence enveloped her, and he engulfed her in his strong arms. Despite standing at the same height, thanks to her heels, she felt small and delicate in his embrace. Her father could only hope that this man, who was as cold as ice in the world of business, would hold a warm place in his heart for Maya, whom he had raised with boundless love.

"I have missed you," he whispered, his voice filled with desperation, as if they had been separated for years rather than just a fleeting moment. Upon hearing his words, her heart fluttered with joy, thankful that she was not alone in experiencing this profound love.

Her hands gently rested on his chest, while his found solace on the small of her back, as they lovingly caressed one another. In that moment, the world around them became insignificant, and they were completely engrossed in each other's presence. They were the center of their own universe, captivated by the magic of their connection.

"I believe you must be weary, my beloved wife. Please forgive me for holding you so intensely," he tenderly apologized, guiding her to her seat. It was only then that she realized she had ceased to move, but he alone was responsible for the exquisite pain that now adorned her being.

Underneath, he cursed himself for his selfishness. But as soon as she sat down, he delicately placed her feet in his lap and began to massage them. Completely forgetting about anyone who might be looking.

"You remind me so much of my late husband, rest his soul. He used to do the same thing after we danced the night away," an elderly woman spoke, and they both smiled at her. Sarahi felt embarrassed and tried to stand up, but he wouldn't allow it.

"I apologize, Ma'am. He simply won't let me get up."

"And he is absolutely right. Otherwise, he wouldn't be my beloved nephew," she gently patted his shoulder as Amor continued his comforting massage without pause.

"My nephew?! But then, the suit I requested was for your nephew?!" Sarahi exclaimed, shocked by the realization that the suit she had asked Amor's grandmother to stitch was meant for him, as a tribute to his hard work with the dress.

"The world is indeed small, my dear. When you sent me his measurements, I already had the suit ready. I always made his suits and sent them across the ocean. My dear grandson hasn't worn another designer suit since he was 5 years old, that summer when he came to our workshop in Milano. It's curious that you didn't know I was his grandmother."

"We only met two weeks ago, and there is so much about our lives left to discover. That's what will make our marriage the most extraordinary one," he whispered, kissing her feet and making her blush crimson with his affectionate gesture.

"Now, my beloved Cinderella, pause here until I return, and let us proceed with the necessary preparations for this wedding ceremony to swiftly conclude," he delicately placed the heels on her gentle feet and leaned in towards her blushing ear. "For I am eagerly yearning to be alone and unclothed with you, to reveal the passionate intensity that I possess within." He then excused himself to cleanse and exert further control over the fervor that consumed his body like an inferno unlike any other he had ever experienced.

"He has endured immense suffering since his childhood, and I fervently pray that you may become his remedy, my dear. For I am certain that he will eradicate any hint of uncertainty that haunts your heart. Do you recall what I shared with you when you first entered my humble shop?"

"That you had a nephew and attempted to provide me with his contact information, yet, at that time, I was not contemplating the sacred union of marriage."

"The course of destiny will unravel as intended, my sweet. I am overjoyed to bear witness to your marriage before I depart from this mortal coil."

"What were you lovely ladies discussing?" he approached, and his first instinct was to shower her with tender kisses upon her crown.

Throughout the years, Rosa had never witnessed her nephew so enraptured by anyone else. Once, she dared to inquire if he may be captivated by the affection of his own gender, and this had infuriated him so deeply that they had not exchanged a single word the entire weekend he spent in Milano. Only the intervention of his late grandfather, Massimo, had managed to resolve their conflict and restore harmony between them.

He wasn't fond of labeling his relationships with women, for he believed it diminished the depth of his connections. He encountered many who sought him for his wealth or feigned high maintenance, but he saw through their facade when he witnessed them crumble at the mere sound of a ringing phone.

He engaged in intimate encounters with them, always ensuring protection, as they were forbidden to touch his sacred body. Only a chosen few would be granted that privilege.

But when he laid eyes upon her for the first time, and they nearly kissed on that street corner, his being was overwhelmed by a sensation he had never experienced with anyone else who had ever touched him. The flame in her eyes beckoned him to abandon all else and become ensnared by their captivating allure.

For a week, those enchanting eyes, those luscious lips, and that cascading, bouncy hair robbed him of sleep and stole his focus. Even the contract he hastily signed, simply because the woman happened to be an old acquaintance of his mother, faded into insignificance compared to the spell she had cast upon him.

When he encountered her once more, everything seemed to fall into place, bringing about a sense of peace. The contract, which was initially meant to last a year and would involve the sharing of their patrimony if they were to have a child, favored him greatly. However, the only drawback remained the limited timeframe of one year.

When she bestowed upon him her tender kiss, he experienced the sheer beauty of true love's touch. The reasons for his previous aversion to allowing any woman to partake in such intimacy were a mystery to him now, for her touch and her kiss enveloped him as if he were bound to her in every way.

These newfound emotions took hold of his very soul, his physical being, and his thoughts, captivating him entirely with an insatiable desire for her presence, her fragrance, and her happiness. Every aspect of her existence, from the tiniest detail to the grandest gesture, had to be flawless in his eyes. He simply could not bear the thought of her enduring any pain.

He now finds himself entangled in a web of his own emotions, a sensation that he has rarely experienced before. The notion of losing control, which he has always held so tightly, now frightens him. She is an unforeseen surprise, a force unleashed upon him that he cannot resist.

The concept of surprises has never been to his liking, yet, inexplicably, he cannot prevent himself from descending further into the snare that only love can craft. These two souls, so distinct in their characters, minds, and upbringings, are now interconnected not solely by the bonds of contract or holy matrimony, but by a powerful sentiment that he has yet to verbalize.

As the elder woman graciously excused herself, retreating into the solace of her own chamber, the couple remained, cherishing their stolen moment together.

Continuing…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
1.2K 113 53
"Mommy?" I looked up from her arms and into her smile. "Yes, my little light?" She replied back, with a curious grin. Nothing but love, gentleness...
26.8K 697 31
Claire is a chef with her own restaurant. Jasper is a carpenter who works from home. When Jasper moves in next door to Claire he doesn't know what to...
1M 27.3K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...