𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟾

5.3K 199 111
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

While Halo and Saint were in the car he reached in the backseat to get the flowers he bought for Dayla.

"Imma be right back." He spoke getting out the car. "Mmhm"

"Imma punch you in yo shit."

"Please do" She responded not taking him seriously. "Fix yo fuckin' face."

"Bye Saint"

He got out the car and closed the door. Dayla came outside on the porch and hugged him before kissing him on his lips a few times.

While all this went on Halo snuck pictures and sent them to her gc. She felt a way about it but it was nothing she could do about it.

Seeing Saint go inside Halo smacked her lips. He was in there for a good 45 minutes so she ended up rolling herself a blunt and hot boxing his car.

Dayla walked him to the door and gave him another kiss before he walked back to the car.

"My fault" Saint spoke getting in the car. "You coulda dropped me off if you was gone go inside. Det was inconsiderate as fuck."

"I said my bad, damn. We finna go home tho so it don't een matta."

"Sure don't"

"Sooo nasty n sooo rude!" He teased causing her to get more irritated. "Shut up!" She yelled pinching his lips closed making him laugh.

"What I gotta do fa us to be cool bro?"
"Nun, ion wanna be cool witchu."

"Fuck it, I tried." He spoke before pulling off.

They went back to the Hotel and ate before getting their things together to get back on the road.

Halo was beyond tired and she was just ready to get home to her bed.

For two hours Halo slept. When she woke up the sun had went down so it was dark out.

"She right hea, she just woke up. Prolly finna beg fa sum food a sum." Saint spoke

"Wassup Ti, you it?" Rocky questioned "No, i'm ready to come home. I'm never ridin' wit him no more."

"Business is business. Iono what y'all got goin' on but y'all needa work det shit out."

"He better be lucky he paid me already or I woulda whooped his ass."

"Whooped who ass?" Saint asked raising his eyebrows. "Yours"

"In yo wildest dreams shawty."

"Saint you betta ask 'bout me. I fight all genders ion give a fuck, big or small."

"Show me sum then. I'm steady waitin' on you to hit me n yeen did shit yet."

"Ian finna listen to dis shit." Rocky spoke hanging the phone up.

"Funky ass breath."

"Oh my god, fa real?" She questioned smelling her own breath. "It really ain't that bad. You annoy me."

"You annoy me too."

"Did you n det girl fuck?" She asked out of curiosity. "Do I question you 'bout who you have sexual intercourse with Halo?"

"No but i'm askin' you."

"I did, na what you finna wit det information."

"Det just let me know youn stand on biz. You a goofy ass nigga. What a shame."

"Ain't nobody goofy but you. You just mad don't no nigga want yo stuck up ass."

"Neva da case, I pull bitches and niggas so if a nigga don't want me I guarantee issa bitch out hea waitin' to have they turn wimme."

"Dets wassup" He nodded "Ian wit det gay shit tho." He added

"Shit I can't tell."
"Aye foo stop playin' wimme."

"Aye imma get married to dis song no bap!" Saint spoke turning the music up.

Part II by Beyoncé and Jay-Z played through the car as Saint nodded his head to it.

'We a have some fye ass kids.' She thought to herself while staring off into space.

"I will hold yo heart n yo gun I don't care if they come nooo! I know it's crazy but ion care i'll neva give it up, give it up, give it all awayyy yeaa!" Saint sang his heart out snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Can you shit da fuck up foo?" She asked making him laugh. "My bad buzz!"

"Not finna deal wit dis da whole drive."

Halo picked up on the fact that Saint liked different types of music but his singing sounded terrible so he just messed the songs up for her.

--

Halo woke up with a smile on her face while she stretched. She was more than happy to be back in her own bed.

"Fuckkk! Love a good stretch." She yawned sitting up.

She got up and got in the shower and did her morning routine. She had nothing to do today so she decided to go see Chanel and her baby.

"Hey friend... I got sum to tell you. Ion want you to be mad it just been on my mind n I feel kinda guilty." Chanel spoke

"Hey boo, wassup?" She asked taking the baby from her.

"So I was at work a few weeks ago right. Some guys came in and I was dancing for them but it was dark so I really wasn't in they faces. While I was giving one of them a lap dance I turned around n it was Saint."

"But when I realized it was him we looked at each other for a second then I ran on the other side of the club cs that shit was just weird." She responded then Halo shrugged.

"I mean that's yo job right? Can't really get mad at that n we don't even have nun goin' on. I understand why you said sum, you real fa tellin' me tho."

"So you not mad?"

"Nah ian trippin' onnat. It would be different if we was fuckin' around a sum but we not." She responded truthfully. "So nun happened on y'all lil trip?"

"Nah, I showed y'all what he was doin. I just knew us sharin' a room was gone do sum. Maybe next time but not no time soon cs i'm more than sure he fucked her raw."

"Damn... that's fucked up. Do he at least know how you feel?"

"Fuck no. Imma keep my feelins to myself cs niggas always hurtin' me. You member Dre?"

"Yea, what about him?"

"Bitch how 'bout he got me pregnant? Oh my god that shit was so crazy. As soon as I found out I got rid a det bitch. This was like a week before Thanksgiving tho."

"Anyways he tryna chill wimme tonight. Ion really wanna go down det road again tho. I hate a soft ass nigga det don't know how to put his foot down."

Dre was like her first love in a way but he was always so vulnerable and soft with her. That was cool sometimes but she felt like if he was in the streets he could give her that side of him from time to time.

She looked for dominance in a guy because those seemed to be the ones that could handle her. As bad as she wanted him she just knew the relationship wouldn't work out.

Halo knew she was a lot to deal with and he just couldn't handle her personality.

"Real" She nodded "Y'all was cute tho. I just knew you loved him."

"Girl ion love these niggas I just be wantin' to get my nut off. He da only one I let crack without protection tho."

"You such a nigga at heart, I pray fa you friend."

"Mmhm Lola so cute. I'll never have a baby tho."

"She a crybaby, her daddy come home tonight thank god cs i'm ready to have a break!"

Halo looked down at Lola and saw that she was smiling at her. She loved when babies smiled and showed their gums.

"Hey pretty girl! Auntie missed you, one day you can stay da night wimme but you gotta be potty trained cs ion do diapers."

Lola started squealing while moving around a lot.

"I guess you got her excited." Chanel laughed

"When she 'bout 3,4 she can come wimme anytime she want."

"Bitch that's not fair, that's too far."

"Ian never seen a 5 month old get potty trained. If you make det happen then i'll keep her."

"It's okay, don't worry 'bout it."

"Oh bitch! Why I seen his dick! I forgot to tell you."

"Well... what was it giving?" Chanel raised her eyebrows. "It was pretty as fuck, look like it's have me runnin!"

"So how you see it but y'all ain't fuck?"

"Foo he left da door open while he was peein' I guess he thought I was sleep a sum. I mean I was at first but he was makin' hella noise n woke me up."

"You know what you gotta do then. If you really want em make em want you first so he'll never know."

"Ian even too pressed over him."
"Okay maybe I am but i'm keepin' shit p." She added

"Mmhm girl" Chanel laughed not believing her.

--

Dre walked down the stairs behind Halo then she locked her door behind them. He took his shoes off then sat on her bed.

"So why you wanna be in my face?" She asked while lighting her candle. "I can't miss you na?"

"Nope"

"You just miss dis cat nigga ian dumb. Last time we talked you told me to kill myself, remember det?"

"Nah but if I did just so happen to say det, I apologize. Even tho I really ain't say no shit like det."

"Why you can't just be a man n own up to what you said? How you know you didn't hurt my feelins Deondre?"

"Did I?"

"You did, I cried and everything. You know ion cry fa shit. Det shit really just opened my eyes and you showed me yo true colors."

"Don't you be sayin' dets da side you want from me?"

"I want dominance not disrespect, issa difference smart ass. If you not here to apologize n eat my butt then we have nun to talk about."

"Bae I apologize fa being disrespectful. Even tho I was mad I shoulda neva said no crazy ass shit like det to you."

"Yea you definitely shouldn't have. I'm done witchu tho n I mean det so you can go in yo drawer n take all yo shit back."

"Is you fa real my nigga?" He smacked his lips standing up. "I'm so fa real."

It hurt her feelings to end things with him but she needed to. She didn't do well with disrespect and he said some hurtful things to her that day.

She sat on her bed and watched him gather everything he left in her room with a blank look on her face. Halo had already cried all the tears she could cry, at this point she was just over it.

"Imma always love you, we went through a lot together. I just expected better from you, you know?"

"Mmhm I feel you." He responded not really listening to her. "I love you too."

"Lemme ask you sum foo." He spoke turning around. "Yes?"

"You been fuckin' on my homeboy n thought I won't gone find out?" He questioned causing her heart to drop.

"Huh? Who?"

"Na you playin' dumb. You been fuckin' em or not Tianna?" He asked pointing his gun at her chest.

"I- Dre- what are you talkin' about?!"
"Yes or no Tianna!"

Dre had the calmest tone and he didn't have any facial expressions on his face so that confused her.

"Who, Dre?"

"I'm tammat Red! You know what da fuck i'm tammat too so stop playin' wimme foo!" He raised he hitting her in her nose with his gun.

"Ahhh!" She let out a scream so loud it echoed through her room. Halo held her nose while it tingled.

"Move yo hand."
"Dre"

"Bitch move yo mothfuckin' hand!"

After he moved her hand he hit her again this time she heard the bone in her nose crack.

"FUCK! Yes I did it Dre- I did it!"

"Why?"

"Because he was givin' me attention n you wasn't. Shit was easy wit him unlike it is when i'm witchu."

"You wanna be wit him? After everything foo?"

"No! I haven't even talked to him!"

"So yeen fuck him det night we was onna phone?"

"What night?"

"Da night yeen go home. You told me you stayed wit Chanel but I know you didn't. I road past her house three times n yo car was neva there. So why sit hea n lie to me like i'm a dumb ass nigga?!"

"Can we talk later? My nose is broken!" She cried moving his gun out her face. "Fuck det. Answer my question n don't lie."

"If you already know what happened you keep on askin' me Deondre?"

"Cs I want you to tell me Tianna. So tell me, did you or did you not stay wit him det night?"

"I did stay with him."

Dre let off two shots hitting her in her shoulder and by her ribs. Halo fell back on the bed immediately going into shock.

It didn't hurt at the moment but it did burn so she started screaming.

"Tell det nigga come pick you up na." Dre spoke before leaving with all his things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
342K 9.3K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
674K 25.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
501K 28.7K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴