His Baby Machine

By ArabelaTaylor

"Strip," his cold voice echoed in their room as soon as the door closed behind him. Her fingers clenched into... More

⚠️ Attention ⚠️
prologue
Red thread
Bed warmer
Be My Baby Machine
Amorousness
One step closer
Under her spell
My fairy
His oxygen
Honeymoon at Work
Hurt
Landing on you
His father died
Unspeakable feeling
Mi hada
Ready for confession
Her Dark Tale
Her Solange
Getting to Know Each Other part 1
Getting to Know Each Other part 2
Award
Busted
Cinnamon
Shower Lesson
Pleasures
Punishment
Love in...
Love in the air
General Rehearsal
Careless Whisper

Contract or Marriage

196 15 13
By ArabelaTaylor

Chapter 6

"How does the crimson thread work, Calypso?" She once asked her beloved friend, clutching the ball of passionate red thread in her hand.

"If you hold a desire, a wish, or an unfinished destiny, you twirl the thread twice and tie a knot, praying for your deepest longings to be fulfilled. And when the moment arrives, when your wish, desire, or destiny is finally realized, the thread will dissolve on its own," Calypso tenderly explained, while setting the room for her mystical session.

Now, Sarahi held two strands of red thread, remnants of their first enchanting evening together. The memories were still as vivid as the scarlet droplets that stained the delicate white sheets.

Twenty-four hours prior...

The ethereal white gown caressed her body like a lover's touch, its fabric becoming a second skin. He had lovingly adorned her chest with the phoenix bird, her favorite symbol, creating a wide neckline that stretched from shoulder to shoulder. Her ebony locks cascaded naturally down her back, as the silk veil, passed down through generations of her mother's family, delicately adorned her crown.

Her heart raced with anticipation, each step bringing her closer to him, closing the gap between their souls. This was her own personal runway, not for the flash of paparazzi, but toward the man who held her heart imprisoned within his chest. In the middle of her path, her parents released her, stepping aside as their eyes fixated on him, the one who had left the altar, and was now walking towards her, breaking tradition.

"I promise to always bring her happiness," he vowed to her parents, as he took her hand in his, and together they continued their journey. Now, she was transformed into a pulsating heart, her emotions visible in the trembling of her hand, which he held tightly. Feeling the coldness of her delicate fingers, he gently blew warm breath upon them. He was grateful for the design of her gown, for the sleeves shielded her from the chilly breeze that permeated the San Jacinto church, the very place where she had been baptized and where she had sung as a choir girl during her first year of primary school.

Once, she had been a part of the celestial choir, singing heavenly melodies for the union of two souls in this very church.

The man who was once a stranger merely three weeks ago now stood before her, endeavoring to conceal his emotions beneath his icy demeanor. However, he deceived no one, for his sapphire eyes glistened with tears that she hastened to capture.

"My beloved, you have transformed into an ethereal angel today,"

"Even if I were to ascend to the heavens and become a celestial being, it would not deter my desires, Amor," she murmured, shattering his heart with the mere contemplation of never setting eyes upon her exquisite form again.

Disregarding the world around them, he enfolded her in his embrace, unmindful of their surroundings.

"Never utter such nonsensical words again, lest you desire to encounter a version of me that you will not find pleasant," he tenderly cautioned, caressing her delicate cheeks.

Different from other couples whom the priest Paulo has joined in holy matrimony, Amor embraced her from behind and stood in that position, cherishing the sacred message. They decided to have a brief church ceremony, without exchanging vows. The priest recited the following verses:

"Do you, Maya Sarahi Rivera del Fuente, accept to wed Amor Agustin Crawford with all your heart, and stand by his side in good times and bad, in abundance and poverty, in health and sickness, until death do you part?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you, Amor Agustin Crawford, accept to wed Maya Sarahi Rivera del Fuente with all your heart, and stand by her side in good times and bad, in abundance and poverty, in health and sickness, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Is there anyone present who objects to the union of these two souls in holy matrimony?" The priest questioned those in attendance, but no objections were raised. He paid no attention to them, for he was enthralled by the angel before him, fearing the possibility of losing her one day.

"Now it is time to exchange the rings," the priest announced, and Maribel appeared with Jeremy, carrying the gleaming silver rings she had crafted all through the night, after meeting him briefly at his office. She had rushed there as soon as she realized the rings were missing. Naturally, he couldn't let her go without a captivating kiss, one that was reciprocated with equal longing.

The rings delicately hold the crimson thread entwined with the glistening silver. The red thread, originating from the crimson gold, formed an exquisite match. 

As the rings adorned their fingers, the red thread that still lingered on their wrists joyfully twirled. In unison, their hearts fluttered, their souls entwined, as they gently placed the rings on the fourth finger of their left hands. They embarked on a journey that bridged the gap between night and day, their eyes filled with a radiant glow.

"In the name of the Divine power that resides above us, regardless of any religious bounds, I bestow my blessings upon this sacred union. What has been joined by the Divine, no mortal shall dare to separate. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.

You may now seal your union with a kiss, expressing your love freely, though not in the presence of others."

The rest of the guests chuckled at the words of the priest, savoring the joyful atmosphere. However, amidst the celebration, there were those who felt an ache, knowing that this marriage was built upon a foundation of convenience.

Anticipation filled the air as all eyes awaited the kiss upon their lips, but he gently held her face and placed a tender kiss upon her forehead.

"That is my privilege, to kiss my princess," Ricardo playfully complained, feeling yet another cherished moment stolen from him on this day.

"He is now her husband, bestowed with the right to cherish her with his kisses whenever he so desires. Was this not the very advice you imparted to my father as well?" Retorted Ximena, her tears barely held at bay.

"He must take utmost care of her, or I shall not restrain myself from shattering his bones. After all, in my youth, I was a fierce wrestler."

"If I witness a single tear in her eyes, and you happen to be the cause, I shall forget all familial connections and pierce through your very eyes." Ximena reminisced about the time she had threatened him before he had approached the altar, fully aware of the consequences if he ever harmed Maya.

The couple rushed towards the gate, resembling two innocent children fleeing from one place to another, chasing after the elusive wind. He paused at the foot of the stairs to take a deep breath, as a shower of rice and sugar rained down upon them. Protective by nature, he covered her delicately with his jacket. It was the first time he had ever done something like that. To have the desire to shield a woman who wasn't Maribel; even with her, he always let her stand on her own.

Maya wasn't Maribel; she had transformed into someone he longed to safeguard for eternity. Oh, how his body yearned for those past 24 hours, which had slipped away without his gaze upon her, as tradition would dictate. Maribel had even taken away his phone and cut off the WiFi, ensuring he couldn't connect with Maya.

Just in the nick of time, the majestic carriage arrived to rescue them from the throng. Two magnificent black stallions led the way under the command of their coachman, who stood proudly on the front bench. Within the pumpkin-like carriage, the couple snuggled closely, finding solace in each other's embrace.

"I want to abduct you, to hide from the world, from everyone. I want to be the first and the last thing you see from dawn to dusk," she said, staring into his sky-blue eyes that were glad to share the same feeling with her.

"We belong to the world, baby maker, and although we are planning a life together, I can't take you away from your world, nor can you take me from mine. We have employees that need our direction to keep working so their family can have food on the table and other facilities," his wise words didn't settle down with her wishes. Frustrated, she turned her pouty face away, crossing her arms in defiance.

Amused by her childlike display, he swiftly maneuvered his right arm beneath her legs and encircled her waist with the other. In an instant, she found herself nestled upon his lap, still vexed by his actions.

"Sarahi, don't act like this, mi vida. I am yours till you say go away. I will be just across the corridor as I have merged our companies, and you will work in my company building, meaning ours. You can see, hug, kiss, and do whatever you want with me."

Sarahi turned to see him and noticed something else in his eyes that hadn't been there before, a glint, a sparkle that set her heart ablaze.

She lowered her head to meet his gaze.

"Our agreement spans just a year, and yet we vowed to be eternally bound before God. Here I am, beseeching your attention, even knowing that our time together could end in 365 short days, or perhaps even sooner, for I seem to always sabotage everything beautiful that graces my life..." He gently placed his finger upon her lips, silencing her.

"You've just declared us wedded before God, my love. Let us cast aside the notion of a contract and allow our marriage to flourish. If a contract were what I desired, or if we sought a simple legal agreement, we would not share such passionate kisses or lay together in the same bed. I will not spend nights fashioning this gown, just as you will not toil day and night to craft our rings. I am no expert in matters of the heart, but I swear to you, this is the first time I have ever felt complete. It is our journey now, and I will do everything in my power to walk by your side, as we fulfill both our dreams and aspirations. And, of course, to create new life within this belly of yours as soon as humanly possible, for I yearn to bind you to me for all eternity."

Her heart now found solace, as he dispelled all her doubts, and she nestled her head upon his shoulder, inhaling the enchanting scent that was uniquely hers - a blend of coconut and vanilla.

In that precious moment, he longed to freeze time and hold her in his embrace for all eternity.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 2.8K 21
" Who are you??", He asked her, trapping her against the bathroom wall. " What are you talking about? I am Tara, your wife, mother of your children...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
160K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
349 25 12
Lovely Jean is the epitome of everything a lot of young women think they want to be; she is rich, excruciatingly beautiful, has an amazing body and i...