๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†๐™” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„.

By itskookiebih

I'm tryin suck up on that pussy from behind... just some freaky imagines. More

๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.
๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.
za'yir ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ โ™ก
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น.
๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น.
he sent me videos while we were out โ™ก
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข.
๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น.
๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น.
๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต.
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
" แดกสœส แดแด‡ ? "
๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท.
๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ?
๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.
๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ.
๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ.
๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต.
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.
๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.
๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต.
1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ.
๐˜ด๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต.
๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ.
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ.
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.โ™ก

12.6K 130 29
By itskookiebih

Play ▶️ Drake~ teenage fever

~ Kevin

~ Amara 

*SEXUAL WARNING AHEAD*

{ Amara. Pov}

" come on hit it one time aye bre she calling my line. " I danced to the tik tok as kevin walked pass me and pushed me, making me mad.

' bro why would you do that? messing up my tik tok. '

Kevin- youn need to be doing that for tik tac shit anyways you gone turn into a clock.

mara-‘ bae you hear how dumb you sound? ‘

Kevin - leave me alone.

‘ I’m jp cmere. ‘

we laid down in the bed together as we started to watch euphoria on hbo wanting to see what was the hype about.. amara ended up going to sleep not even finishing the first episode meanwhile zay just watched football and played in her hair.

ff>> I walked downstairs sitting on kevin' s lap as he played the game.

Kevin - how you put on a movie and fall asleep not even halfway through?

Amara-‘ shhh don’t come for me I was tired, k’arie momma didn’t end up picking her up until three in the morning. ’

Kevin - three? you could’ve woke me up and we could’ve stayed up together.

- amara-‘ I didn’t want too tho you looked peaceful. ’

Kevin - but if you hungry you don’t hesitate to yell the government and wake me up out my sleep.

Amara-‘ duh nigga, mystarvation is more important then that weak a𝗌𝗌 thing you call slumber. ’

Kevin - see you tripping man.

he said getting up and moving to the other side of the chair.

‘ Ik you not mad ‘ I said as I went to go sit on his lap.

Kevin - ian mad.

I started to kiss all over his face knowing he was gonna get annoyed.

Kevin - bae watch out.

‘ fine. ‘ I rolled my eyes and I got up and sat on his neck and started moving his head side to side.

Kevin - bro you finna pmo keep still🫥.

‘ oh so I’m bro now? bet ‘ I said getting ready to go back upstairs.

Kevin- oh now you got a attitude when you the one who came down here bothering me?

‘ shut up ‘

Kevin - who you talking too? you must want attention.

‘ i was talking to you since my name bro now. ‘

Kevin - Ik you still not mad over something that happened six seconds ago, that’s in the past so lose the attitude.

‘ it doesn’t matter you still called me it. ‘

Kevin - “ I’m sorry okay now cmere. “ he said taking off his headset and turning off the game.

‘ f you ‘ I replied walking upstairs.

SEXUAL CONTENT 😍

Kevin - “ isn’t this what you asked for? now stop running. “ he spoke lowly slamming inside of me.

‘ fuck babyyy ‘ I said barely above a whisper feeling myself about to cum again for the fifth time tonight.

we were currently in backshots, after my outburst downstairs he came up here to fix my attitude making me regret saying that and even having an attitude from the jump.

Kevin watched as amara cried out in pleasure as he thrusted in and out of her.

‘ omg kevinnn  ‘ she replied as she came, instantly making him pull out and go down on her slurping it up and down from the back as she began to shake.

Kevin- “ oh and I hope yk we ain’t done. “ he replied smirking.

amara- ‘ daddy but I said sorry. ‘

Kevin - Ik and that’s all you had to say earlier but no you wanna be big and bad now you see where that got you?

Amara- ‘ oh shut up ‘

Kevin  - “ you got it lil salt shaker. “ he laughed as her legs shook.

Kevin carried her to the bathroom sitting her on the counter placing hickeys all over her neck while he slowly began to pump his fingers in and out of her as her mouth fell open. he sped up watching her eyes roll back as her legs began to shake.

‘ daddy im gonna cum. ‘ she stammered

before she got the chance too do so kevin lifted her up off the counter and bent her over holding her head towards the mirror so she could look at herself.

Kevin - you ready baby?

‘ go slow please. ‘

Kevin nodded his head as he slid in slowly, grabbing her neck with his free hand he watched as she stuttered trying to get her words out.

Kevin - baby look at me

‘ shit, Kevin I  can’t . ‘

.....................

Kevin - “ yes you can. “ he replied slightly groaning bc he was close to cumming.

he picked up the pace as her legs began to shake, the two were both close to their breaking point so he began to rub her clit as he pounded into her.

‘ omg fuck ‘ she moaned.

Kevin - “ this is what you wanted? “ he questioned smirking.

‘ yes baby ‘ she replied closing her eyes tightly as she felt a pit form at the bottom of her stomach.

Kevin - “ shit ma let go. “ he groaned.

‘ I can’t. ‘ she whimpered.

they both came together as she became a lil cream filled doughnut.

the end🏃🏾‍♀️.

MORAL OF THE STORY: ANNOY HIM ND GET SUM DICC😍
Vote plss❤️ I love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...
958K 39.1K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
116K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
25.1K 899 23
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ"