From Reels to Real

By BloodMoonTheSeries

Dobyson Natachai is a regular University Student who desire to be an Actor. He started to discover that actin... More

a Dreamer and his Dream
Pretty Boy
First Bump
Happy but not so Happy
Mr. Protagonist
unOfficially Yours
Comfort Zone
My Boyfriend is a Superstar
Couple of the Year
FAN SERVICE
FIRE & WATER
When Time and Destiny Exist

PAST or FUTURE

104 8 18
By BloodMoonTheSeries

After a week of their TV guesting Doby felt confused about his feeling and after a couple of months he doesn't feel any good at all. when Jace invited him for dinner he always refuse. since he was also doing his group project for school, he choose to focus more on his studies. after he learned that Jace oftentime sleepover with some of his friend too before and after he meet him. he doesn't feel right and he started to question his importance to him.

"I thought I'm special to him,special in a way that everything he does is exclusive for me. dinner with a fancy place, sleepover and even the cares that he showed to me"

Doby is a happy spirit but he used to keep what's in his mind and his heart.

He knows Jace in the very beginning, he followed his journey since he is not part of JNN artist.

he knows that Jace had previous partners and even he watch all his series but except for the particular one. the Y series from other company he worked with. after reading comments from the cooking show he became insecure of himself

*Jace you're busted Doby is angry
*Ohooo man you're going to sleep outside
*Jace is Indeed a social butterfly, he has a lot of friends ofcourse he sleepover whenever he can
*he is good at fanservice,I tell you even in his old ship.so no wonder he is very clingy to Doby

These are the comments that bothered him. he started to compare Jace treatment to him with other artist. he tried to keep this as much as possible, he has no right to question him. they're co workers after all. he need to do his part on their brand as well.

~JNN Building~

"Doby where are you going?"

"To the practice room"

""I'm coming with you"

PieDob go to the practice room and Jace and Pete were already there..they have FanFest event in Japan and they need to practice for the event

"Dob I've been calling you"

"Oh sorry I didn't..."

"It's okay no problem, let's eat dinner after this please"

"Huh ahmm"

"No way, you're not allowed to say no..It's been a while since we eat dinner together, I missed you"

Doby felt guilty, Jace is right..it's been a while since they hang out together.

"Okay"

"Thanks Dob"

Jace touch Doby's chin and proceed to practice his solo part. Dob just smiled and go to his bestfriend Pierre.

"Dob!"

"Yes?"

"I notice something from you lately"

"Huh?"

"Is there anything going on with you and Jace?"

"Huh? ahmn"

"Dobyson I know you, you can't pretend to me"

"Pierre I dont know, maybe I'm not in the mood sometimes"

"Dobyson?"

"Okay2..yeah I'm not okay, and was too affected with haters comment about us especially to Jace"

"Don't read the comments"

"But I can't avoid it since I wanted to see my fans encouragement to me too"

"What exactly you felt right now?"

"Hmmnn Pierre let me ask you first"

"Go!"

"How do you feel that Pete has his previous partner before? seeing a comparison between you with his previous partners?"

"Honestly? I'm so pissed off to them hahaha..coz why do they need to compare me with his past? past is already in the past, I'm his present partners now, so I don't care about them blah blah blah in socmed. as long Pete value our friendship more then I dont need to worry.

"you're right"

"And you Dob, don't think too much okay? Jace care for you more than anyone else and I can see that. Yeah! maybe he had his past that can hurt you now but you cannot change it. it's part of his life but as long as Jace value more his present partnership with you.you don't need to worry too.

"Thank you bro"

"And one thing Dob..You is Jace present now and both of you need to work out the future ahead of you. don't let negative things affects your frienship with him..more than anyone else..you're the one who knows him more"

Dob hugged his bestfriend coz he was enlightened by his word.

"Thank you Pierre, I didn't expect that you're very good adviser huh"

"Hahaha It's not free bro, you need to pay for my service hahhah"

PieDob was laughing at each other and Jace just watching them from a far. He was jealous whenever Doby is with Pierre

JaceDoby done with their rehearsal and eat dinner together. Doby repented from his previous action. He tried his best to encourage Jace that night. Jace notice the changes..and he loves it. They took many selfies and shared it to social media

"Goodnight Dob"

"Thanks Jace for everything"

"Ohoo what was that again"

"Hmnn I just wanted to thank you"

"Okay..welcome Dobyson"

"You can go first nah, Dad will pick me up soon"

"No its okay I'll accompany you till Dad will arrive"

"Okay"

After Doby's Dad arrive and pick up Doby. Jace started his engine too. He's  not yet far from the resto where him and Doby had their dinner when he recieve a message

JAce decided to follow his friends at night clubs.after playing games for an hour, Doby went to shower to prepare himself to bed..after he took a bath..he lay down on his bed and started scrolling on X app..he was smiling with the comments he read on his post. but not all comments are pleasant to his eyes.,he reads some of negative comments that change his mood

"They're good at giving their fans a good service''

"Ohhh Doby is trying hard to sell his ship..he keeps on posting their moments wonder why Jace seldom post their pic too"

"Jace is the one who selling hard their ship..to hide his real Girlfriend"

"Ohhh his girlfriend is back"

Doby was hurt of their comments..he wanted to replied but choose to stop from reading the comments instead and decided to leave the app but his notification began to blow up again and to his curioisity,he read the mention first before he sleep

" @DobysonNatachai I wonder if after your so called Date with Jace, he inform you that he wants to meet his real Faen?"

"Ohhh JaceBel is back..Jace is indeed happy now, @DobysonNatachai please free Jace and give him back to Bella"

"Ohho @JaceArchen so all along you are just playing around with @DobysonNatachai?"

Doby regret from reading all his mention..his heart is squeezing hard that he can't hold the pain his gone through.after minute, he realize that his tears keep on fallin..he tried to fight it but he can't..he hugged and bite the pillow so he can control himself from sobbing hard.

"I feel betrayed because I thought we had a good relationship and I trusted you Jace. The sad thing is, I don't know which part I am hurt right now. Is it because you keep this from me or because you're too happy being with her"

Doby fall into sleep with a heavy heart while Jace is not aware of the chaos.

~END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 952 26
"Fates Interwined" unfolds the complex love stories of three couples. Joong and Dunk's relationship evolves from enemies to lovers as they navigate p...
15.3K 818 32
" but dad I hate him! you want me to kill him? " said dunk " after all the mess you created you think you both have any other option, just marry him...
6.4K 586 26
Dunk, a high school student who has spent his entire life studying in Germany, finds himself uprooted as his family relocates to Thailand due to his...
11.8K 651 19
broody vampire Joong meets his new fledgling Dunk JoongDunk centric. PondPhuwin supporting the plot angst, fluff and humour