informed consent | short stor...

By alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... More

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
home for christmas - part two
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

summer with you - part two

5.5K 129 174
By alisonfelix

!! this is part two of a double update. part one was posted yesterday. please check that out before reading this :)

Word count: 10,581

__________________

Harry and Mia showered together and continued their aftercare. They washed each other gently as always, massaging out the slight knots in their shoulders and waking each other up with lots of kisses and touches.

Harry massaged Mia's plump ass and spent a great time washing her breasts too, near salivating when he saw her nipples covered in soap and dripping in water. Mia laughed as she gently nudged him off, wrapping her arms around his neck next, "I can't go again, H." She whispered, steam around them.

"I know." He nodded, both ignoring his semi hard-on poking into her tummy, "I know, lovie."

They doted over one another and then Mia was blow drying her hair as Harry hopped down the stairs to prepare them some coffee. It neared noon and they had brunch outside, eating bread with burrata and some tomatoes. The sun was high up in the sky and once Mia had stripped the sheets of the soaked bed outside and put it all in the washer, Harry was already up in the attic to check out some of the old furniture and decorations they had there.

Mia joined him after a bit, a white dress on her body and Harry's heart hammered violently at the sight of her with soft waves in her hair, a face bare of make-up, no shoes on and a white sundress.

He exhaled shakily and couldn't focus on the decorations anymore as she lit up the entire attic.

"You're staring." Mia giggled.

Harry chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest, "I know. Y'look so amazing in white, Mi. So beautiful."

"Thank you." She smiled with pink cheeks, pushing up her toes to kiss him. They exchanged soft kisses before they dove into some of the boxes.

"And you're sure we can just take anything we like?" Mia checked, holding up some old empty picture frames. Harry hummed from next to her, elbow deep into another box, "Yep, it's why mum and dad saved all of this, actually. They don't really ever throw anything out and just keep it in case any of us want it later on. Nothing in here is broken, just old." He explained.

Mia nibbled her lip, "Well, I quite like this. What do you think?" She shyly held up the picture frame and Harry smiled, "Mhm. Looks good, lovie. What picture do you want to put in there?"

"Oh, I think we should have one of you and Edward in the apartment, for sure. Maybe in the living room?"

Harry bit his lip to fight his wide smile, his heart thrashing in his chest. He had these moments all the time, where it felt like his love for Mia was too big to be contained by just his heart and it was about to burst out of its seams. He felt breathless without doing anything and just nodded, "I love that."

"Mi – look." Harry chuckled as he opened up another box, pulling out a few plastic bags filled with shiny and glittery purple and green Christmas ornaments.

Mia near dropped whatever she was holding as she gasped and put her hands in front of her mouth in sheer excitement. Harry's smile grew as she giggled and then gasped again, "Oh, Harry, we're going to be getting our first ever Christmas tree together!" Mia squealed.

Harry threw his head back in a laugh as he nodded, "We are. You excited about that?"

Mia jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck with a dreamy, wide smile that made Harry's brain go fuzzy. He stared into her warm eyes as Mia blindly puckered his lips into his chin, "So excited. Oh my god, I can't wait."

Harry nuzzled his nose with hers, "Do you want a real or a fake one?"

"A real one." Mia spoke without hesitating. She bit her lip as she continued smiling, "I never had a real one before. Back when I was a kid we always had the fake ones. I'd go to the tree vendors to walk through because I loved the smell."

Harry softly rubbed his hand over her spine as Mia told him the story and he could just imagine her doing just that. "Baby, of course can get a real one. Let's hope our cat doesn't ruin it though."

"She'd never." Mia whispered with a grin and Harry arched up a brow, "She?"

"Or he." Mia shrugged, "Or they. It's all fine."

Harry continued stroking her back, "And you won't mind the mess? The falling needles and everything?" He checked, knowing Mia was sensitive to stuff like that. Mia shook her head, "No, I'll be fine. You know what I was thinking? Maybe we could purchase some sort of robot vacuum."

Harry chuckled, "We'll look into it."

"And I think the cat would like that too."

"The cat, hm?" Harry teased, "Just admit it's for you, you little cleaning freak." He joked as they untangled. Mia gasped in fake insult before they both burst out into a laugh. Harry set the ornaments aside and found old Christmas lights too, tucking it all in one box for them as they continued going through the stuff.

They found a little side table and a lot of stuff for the kitchen, like old place mats with just a few stubborn stains on – which Mia was convinced they'd be able to wash out. They found a bunch of old plates and crystal glasses which used to belong to Harry's grandparents. Mia loved everything they found because it had a history and so much character.

Harry was telling stories about his childhood with each piece they came across, such as a small rug for the bathroom and a few flower pots. They found a wine-rack and a magazine holder in rattan. Mia was over the moon when they found a box filled with old books, and she dreamed about a large book case in the living room with plants on top of it.

Harry chuckled all of a sudden, "Babe, do you want to see my baby pictures?"

"Oh, yes!" Mia gasped in excitement, hopping over to where Harry was on the other side of the attic. He had a small smile on his lips as he held a picture album, "Look, this is mum in the hospital." He pointed to one of the pictures, showing Anne with a big belly.

Mia took the book from Harry as he urged her to sit down on one of the rugs. He scooted in next to her, an arm around Mia's waist as he leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"Your mum's so pretty." Mia mused out loud, "And wow, your dad had a lot of hair!"

Harry chuckled, "Yeah. But hey, this is your warning that you'd have to say goodbye to these luscious curls by the time I reach my mid-fifties." He joked. Mia turned her head and brushed her lips over his cheek, "I can't wait to be with you when we're older." She smiled.

"You're still going to be hot as fuck." Harry teased and Mia burst out into a laugh before shaking her head and flicking through the pictures. Her smile grew when a baby Harry appeared, and her finger stroked over one of the close-up pictures of him as a newborn.

"Oh, I hope our babies look like you. Look at that..." She crooned, "so beautiful."

Harry couldn't help but blush and he kissed her shoulder, "I hope they look like you."

"I think that must be so fun." Mia continued flipping the pages, watching the photos as Harry grew up, always the same wide, dimpled smile on his face and equally smiling parents with him. She saw them on trips or here at home, which didn't look yet like the house did today. She saw Des taking down walls, she saw Anne painting. They created this and Mia swallowed, "Don't you think? Just... creating a human together and seeing parts of yourself and your partner in that."

Harry's heart felt full as he smiled, humming, "I think so too. I can't wait."

"Me neither."

Mia carefully lifted each page to see the pictures and Harry smiled, pointing at one, "Here you can see mum pregnant with Ed."

"Oh, you're kissing her bump." Mia smiled and Harry chuckled, "Yeah, I was so excited to be a big brother. But I did only want the baby if it was a boy. I didn't want a sister."

Mia giggled at the information, watching the pictures as Anne's pregnancy progressed. Her smile fell a bit at the pictures from birth, clearly seeing the disability in baby Edward. There weren't many pictures of him as a baby since he stayed in hospital for a bit, but Harry had a proud look on his face as a toddler, holding his baby brother.

Harry swallowed next to her, "I always felt like... I had to care for him. From a young age. I saw the defeat in my parent's face when he was born, I don't know. I just... felt it. And I was determined to make like a little easier on them and give them their moment to grief."

Mia turned her head, finding Harry's hand with hers. She laced their fingers together for a moment and Harry forced her a small smile, "Keep going." He urged softly and Mia nodded, continuing to go through the photos.

"He looks so much like you here." Mia smiled once she reached pictures of toddler Edward. Harry was a bit older and looked more like he did today. More and more of his prominent features came into play, like his nose and the shape of his eyes and lips. His dimples got deeper and his hair started curling.

"Look at that." Mia near whispered in admiration when she came across a family picture on Christmas. She saw Harry and Edward and their parents in front of a messily decorated, crooked tree. The ornaments were all over the place and it was easy to see that some were handmade by the boys – maybe at school.

The four family members had wide smiles on their faces as they wore the most hideous Christmas sweaters and Harry even had a Christmas hat on his head. And there were about four wrapped gifts underneath the tree.

"Mi?" Harry slightly frowned when he heard her sniffling. He glanced to the side to see tears rolling down her cheeks and he gently squeezed her waist, "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Mia swallowed as she lifted her head and quickly wiped her tears, "Nothing, it's just – uh..." She sheepishly shrugged as she kept staring at the picture, "I never had this. And it's all I want."

Harry felt the pit in his stomach at the sight of his love crying. He hated seeing Mia cry like this, and he scooted a little closer to her so he could pull her into his chest. Mia exhaled shakily, "I had it last year, with you."

He kissed her hairline, "We'll have it every year. Promise."

"I-I told you about the fake tree and all, right?" Mia started her story, "Well, it's because we actually usually were on holidays during Christmas. My parents took me and Aidan to... the most faraway countries for the holidays. Like... I remember going to Egypt once. And we celebrated in Türkiye too, I think. Always somewhere... warm. And non-christmas-y." Mia tried to explain, "Or at least not to me."

Harry listened intently as she continued, "It just took away the vibe a bit. Didn't feel like holidays. There was no snow, no Christmas music, no carollers at the door. There were so, so many presents under that tree and then we opened them once we got back. The... craziest things, Harry. Like everything I could've ever dreamed of when it comes to presents. But by then, the holidays had come and gone and it didn't feel the same." She spoke softly, "And the presents didn't make up for the fact that they left me and Aidan in the hotel room most days to go explore on their own. They said it was too difficult with two little ones. We stayed inside of the suite, watching movies." She shrugged.

Harry held her close. With each story Mia told him about her parents and her upbringing, his heart broke a little more. She was so neglected as a child, emotionally. It was cause for her low self-esteem and her endless worries. He wanted to take that away from her so badly.

Mia took a breath, "One year, I broke my leg and couldn't travel with them. They left me here, in England. I celebrated with my aunt and uncle."

"What?" Harry frowned, "Oh my god, Mia..."

"No, no," she shook her head, "it was actually really great. It's probably my favourite Christmas-memory." She smiled, "They were nice and it was just... a real Christmas. My first real Christmas, like I'd seen in the movies and shows."

Harry kissed her temple, "Do you want to come back here again for Christmas? Or celebrate in our own place with some of our friends?" Harry mused out loud.

Mia thought on it for a bit, "I'd like to come here." She admitted, "Maybe we can have a little Christmas on our own a few days after? A-And we can leave the Christmas tree up for all of January?"

"Mia," Harry smiled, "it'll be bald."

"I don't care." She giggled and he squeezed her to his chest, "Okay, baby. We can leave it up."

Mia and Harry spent a little more time in the attic before going back downstairs. They took Bobby on a walk and then guided him into the car to go into town for a bit. Harry wanted to take Mia to his favourite ice-cream parlour and show her around a little more.

They walked hand in hand, Bobby's leash tangled somewhere between their fingers as they both licked their ice cream. Whenever Harry came upon someone he recognized from his childhood, he sweetly pulled Mia into his side and proudly introduced her as his girlfriend.

The days in Harry's childhood home blended together into one long, happy memory for Harry and Mia. Neither wanted their holiday to end, but real life had to come back sooner or later. They relaxed every single day, sleeping in and waking each other up with kisses and cuddles.

They had showers or baths, always together. They ate outside on the patio with Bobby laying by Mia's feet and then did some activity in the afternoon. Either they went on a long walk, or they read in the garden, or Mia attempted to pick up drawing again.

"Harry, it's too hot today." Mia fanned herself, sweat pearling at her hairline. They were about halfway through their time alone at the house as they hid in the shadows in the garden to shield themselves from the scorching sun.

Harry was shirtless as he took a few gulps of ice cold water, "I know, fuck, it's unreal today." He complained, "Watched the forecast and it's gonna keep being this hot and then tonight, a storm will hit and it's going to rain."

"Oh, you know what we could do?" Mia smiled. Harry huffed out a chuckle, "Sleep outside?" He teased.

Mia laughed, "Hey, that was your idea, not mine. And no, not sleep outside, but – uh... we could maybe sleep downstairs? Get the fire going, build a blanket fort." She softly suggested.

"That sounds amazing." Harry smiled, "Oh, and we should definitely go to the lake today. Cool down a bit, it's not safe to be outside in these temperatures but I also don't want to stay in." He spoke.

"The lake?" Mia questioned. Harry hummed, "Yeah, I went there a lot as a kid. 'S a nice place to swim."

She fanned herself as she looked at him, "And... will there be many people there?"

"What do you mean?" He asked and Mia just shrugged, "Well... I'll be in a bikini. A-And I don't think I feel comfortable with too many people seeing me. Just you."

Harry reached for her hand as he pulled her inside the coolness of the house, "We'll find a spot for ourselves, promise." He shortly kissed her lips, "And we could bring Bobby? He loves to swim."

Mia didn't seem a hundred percent convinced and Harry squeezed her fingers gently, "If we don't find a nice, secluded spot for ourselves, we'll come back here. Sounds good?"

"Thank you, H." Mia breathed and Harry shook his head, "'S okay, baby. Which bikini did you bring?"

"The black one." Mia already fought the blush on her cheeks. Harry had seen her in a bikini maybe once or twice. She was shy about her body when they went to the spa as well, but they practically had the place for themselves back then and the bubbles of the jacuzzi covered her up enough for her liking.

Harry hummed as he kissed her again, "That's pretty." His arms wrapped around her form, "I'll make sure you don't burn. I'll take care of you, lovie. Promise."

Mia relaxed and nodded, "You always do. Thank you." She sincerely spoke. Harry just smiled and they kissed again.

After lunch, Mia and Harry packed up some stuff to go to the lake. Mia felt a little nervous about the entire thing, and dragged down her bag filled with a towel, slippers, spare clothes, a book, sunscreen and some toys for Bobby. Harry was loading up the car and decided to also take some food and drinks, thinking that maybe they'd spend a couple of hours there.

"Wow." Mia remarked as they drove up, the lake only being a short distance from Harry's house. Her eyes scanned the rows of cars and she could faintly see the beach area the lake provided, kids and adults splashing around the water, "That's... a lot of people."

"Mhm." Harry's hand was on her thigh as he held the wheel with his free hand, "Mostly tourists, if I'm honest. They don't know the good spots." He simply drove by the cars and continued their drive. Mia relaxed in the car seat a bit as Harry continued, "They commercialized it a lot. Put up an ice cream parlour by the lake, paid parking, a bar and everything. It's a whole business now. Used to be a lot chiller when I was a kid, I hung out here all the time with my mates."

The road they drove down seemed rather deserted yet Mia could see peaks of a large lake through the trees. Harry eventually slowed down, "I know there's a good spot here." He murmured, "Let's see if we're early enough to take it." He slowed the car to a near stop and parked in the high grass off the side of the road. Harry killed the engine and Bobby excitedly wagged his tail from the backseat as he opened his door and got out. Mia stayed seated, following his silhouette as he walked through the trees a bit and emerged again after a few seconds, wide grin on his face, "No one here!" He announced.

"Really?" Mia's brows raised and Harry nodded excitedly, pushing his sunglasses up in his hair, "Yep. It's a great spot, c'mon, Mi." He urged her out of the car and opened the back door for Bobby before the three of them descended a little through the grass and the trees until finding a grassy, open spot by the water.

Mia's lips curled into a smile as she saw how secluded and private it was. Across the large lake, she could see the large groups of people by the beach area, but they were on the opposite side. There was a sign for fishing and Mia tilted her head to the side, "Harry, are there fish here?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "Dad and Ed come fishing here sometimes. But it's too shallow here and the fish will stay in deeper waters for the cooler temperatures."

Mia swallowed, "Uh – okay. Yeah, I'm not a fan of fish, I'm sorry."

"'S okay." He chuckled, "Me neither. I'll go grab our bags, can you hold Bobby for a bit? He can go in the water but maybe we'll leash him loosely." Harry shrugged.

"Mhm. Good idea." Mia kicked off her slippers to feel the grass beneath her feet, the trees providing a nice shade as a warm breeze made her hair fly around a bit. "Bobby," She cooed, and the dog immediately excitingly jumped in the shallow water.

Mia giggled as he playfully splashed around, tongue out and tail wagging. She shrieked as he shook out his fur, droplets of water covering her. Harry locked the car and came back with their bags, laying out the towels for them.

"Do you need to change?" He checked. Mia shook her head, "No, I'm already wearing the bikini."

"Okay, 'm wearing my shorts too. God, I can't wait to go in the water. Are you coming with me?"

Mia looked at Harry's outstretched hand and pressed her lips together before smiling, "Yeah."

They both ditched their clothes, Mia shivering at the thought that she was mostly naked in such a public space. She looked around the entire time until Harry coaxed her into the water. Mia gasped as cold water hit her toes and Harry gently pulled her further into the water.

Bobby splashed around as Mia bit her lip, taking tedious steps into the muddy water.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Harry checked. Mia tucked her bangs behind her ear only for the hair to flop right back over her forehead. She softly nodded, "Mhm. Nice and cold."

"C'mon, I'll carry you in." He crooned, wet hands sliding around Mia's thighs as he stood a bit lower in the water. Mia giggled, "Harry, I can walk."

He shook his head, "Nu-uh, I wanna carry you." He had a lazy smile on his lips, "Please, my sweetheart?"

Mia smiled, bracing her hands on his shoulders, "Okay." She let Harry scoop her up, pride welling up in his eyes as he did so. His biceps bulged and Mia smiled down to him when locking her legs around his waist. He cupped her ass, slowly wading further into the water with her in his arms.

"Feels nice." Mia hummed, relaxing a little in his arms. Her fingers played with the hair in Harry's neck as water covered them up to their chests. Harry's eyes dropped to the water sploshing against Mia's breasts and he licked his lip.

"You look so handsome like this." Mia murmured, using a wet hand to push Harry's hair away from his forehead. He flashed her a smile, dimple popping in his cheeks while looking at her over the rim of his sunglasses, "Yeah?"

"Mhm." She smiled, "My very handsome boyfriend."

Mia and Harry kissed as they were in the water. With her legs around him, Mia no longer cared that they were in a public space. Her hand knitted in Harry's hair, tongue slipping into her mouth as she quickly felt him pressing between her thighs. Harry moaned into her mouth as he pushed them a bit more on shore so they could lay in the shallows.

Mia relaxed and Harry loved to see it. He rubbed sunscreen on her skin and she returned the favour before they snacked on strawberries and garlic bread. Mia drank some sparkling water as Harry favoured a beer.

Bobby had the time of his life as the three of them played in the water. Mia took a little nap in the shade on her towel as Harry swam around the lake a bit. Bobby rested his head on Mia's tummy as he laid with her and she woke up, staring up at the trees with the sun shining through.

Life had never been more amazing. And Mia had never felt this alive. Being with Harry always made her feel alive, but being here with him was on a different level.

When the clouds came and the rain started, they packed up to go home. The evening consisted of showering, making a Mexican dinner and setting up the fort of blankets in the living room.

It wasn't very cold, but Harry started the fire either way. It was storming outside by the time Mia and Harry ate and had cleaned up. Lightning and thunder lit up the skies as the rain poured against the windows and Mia and Harry were safely inside of the house.

The vibes were very chill and relaxed. Mia was even slowly sipping on some red wine as Harry hummed under his breath to the jazz music playing in the background. He was setting up the last of their fort of blankets in the living room as the wood crackled in the fire.

Mia had her hair up in a clip, wearing Harry's boxers and one of his flannels with the sleeves rolled up.

"It looks beautiful here." She commented. Harry glanced at her over his shoulder, seeing the length of her legs, the way the flannel was a bit unbuttoned to show the curve of her breasts, the lazy glass of red in her hand and her admiring eyes for what Harry had put up so far.

"Yeah?" He smiled, "Y'like it, lovie?"

Mia hummed, "It's just so cosy."

"Wait, I still have to turn on the lights." Harry jumped up and plugged in the little lights, making Mia's smile grow. The couch was surrounded by sheets hung up to the ceiling and all around it. The mattress from Harry's bed was pulled downstairs in front of the couch, covered in fluffy bedding and their pillows.

The fire was crackling, the television hanging on the wall above it. It was perfect in every way.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry suggested, getting comfortable on the mattress and leaning against the couch.

Mia nibbled her lip and swallowed another sip of wine before setting it down on the table. Gathering her courage, she walked over to Harry and surprised him by straddling his thighs. Her hands were on his shoulders as she stared at him, "I think I want to – uh... do something else." She softly spoke.

Harry smirked softly as he licked his lip and placed his hands on her hips, "Yeah? Shit, Mia...".

She shyly smiled before kissing him. It was a soft and gentle kiss, tentative, like he knew Mia to be. Harry hummed as she took initiative, his fingers kneading her hips. Mia scooted up on his lap a bit, cupping his jaws and tipping Harry's head back for more access.

His eyes fluttered at the gentle scalp massage. Ever since arriving here, him and Mia had fucked plenty of times. Soft and lazy in the mornings, harder and rougher at night. Sometimes throughout the day. He got her that far that he had slipped inside her as she was cooking at the stove.

Bent over, apron pulled up her hips, he had taken her from behind as the food sputtered on the stove. Her hips had bruised a little bit as he had slammed her against the countertop, wrapping his arm around her to pull her up as Mia moaned.

They didn't finish there, because Mia buckled through her legs. So Harry picked her up and took her to bed, successfully burning the food and ruining lunch – but getting her off twice and finishing inside her once more.

"Hm, sweetheart. Do you want me?" Harry sweetly asked, bending one leg behind and locking her in, making Mia grind on his hardening cock. She panted out and nodded, "Uh-huh."

"Good girl." He whispered, "So sweet for me." His hand moved underneath the flannel, palming her naked back and gently dragging his blunt nails down. Mia arched and cupped his cheeks, "I wanna... I wanna try it." She forced out.

Harry could hardly think straight, knowing she was probably naked and wearing his boxers. Which he had worn so many times. It was so goddamn sexy to see her in his clothes, he could hardly contain himself, "Try what?"

Mia pressed her lips together and felt her cheeks turning pink, "Well... R-Remember what I wanted to try on my birthday?"

Harry blinked, "Oh."

"Yeah." Mia whispered, biting her lip, "If... If you want me to."

He puffed out a breath, bracing himself. It was happening. It was fucking happening. Mia was going to suck his cock and Harry was probably going to cry and pass out again. And also finish withing twenty seconds.

"Fuck, baby... I've dreamed of this." Harry sighed, "But I'm literally going to finish so quick. I-I can't help it."

Mia smiled as she shook her head, "That's okay. I just... want to try. A-And taste you. And pleasure you."

"Mia, my angel." Harry crooned, "You pleasure me all the time. I've never felt this way. Didn't know pleasure like this was possible."

"Really?" She shyly smiled and Harry huffed out a chuckle, "Well, no one's ever made me sob during sex sooo..."

Mia burst out into a laugh and Harry chuckled along. Their smiles eventually died down until Mia took a breath and pecked his bottom lip, "You're going to have to tell me what to do." She murmured.

"Okay. Yeah." He nodded, keeping his heartbeat under control, "Maybe a few things to talk about first?"

Mia nodded, staring at him with big, wondrous eyes. Harry stroked her back, "If you don't like it or you do at first, and then don't, we'll stop. You don't have to be afraid to tell me, I won't mind. I promise." He tried to reassure Mia, who bit her lip and nodded again.

"Yeah?" Harry checked, "We'll go slow. And you don't really have to do much, I'll do it for you if you want. Just have to be careful with your teeth. But I'll tell you if anything hurts or something." He spoke.

Mia blushed a little, "Okay."

"Do you think you'd want to swallow if I cum in your mouth?" His question made her blush more and Mia pressed her lips together, "Oh. I – uh... I don't know."

"Some people don't like it." Harry shrugged, "Others do."

Mia focussed on the neckline of his shirt, stroking her thumbs over it, "I could try." She softly shrugged and Harry smiled, "Okay. It's fine if you don't. Or if you want to spit it out." He listed her options and Mia just nodded. She felt nervous. It was the one hurdle they hadn't really done. They had sex in multiple positions, Harry pleasured her orally and they both used their hands on one another, but she had never used her mouth on him.

There were small moments in the past where Mia had felt like she was ready to do so, yet Harry stopped her. The first time, she was grateful because she realized she perhaps rushed herself into thinking she was ready. Harry – of course – knew that better than she did herself. And last time he rejected her because he wouldn't've been able to keep quiet around his friends. It gave Mia an ego boost but it also freaked her out more.

What if he didn't moan?

What if she did it wrong and he didn't like it?

She had talked about it with Hazel, who could only scrunch her face up in disgust when she went into depth about hating giving blowjobs and hating the taste of the male orgasm. She told a story about how she near passed out and the guy pushed her head down so far she gagged and eventually even threw up.

Mia had stared at her with wide eyes, and she was now terrified of throwing up on Harry while giving him head.

Harry sensed her nerves and kissed her jaw, "You okay, my love? We can stop if you want."

"N-No, no." Mia shook her head, "Just a little nervous."

"'S okay." He crooned, "Are you nice and warm?"

"Mhm."

"Can I take this off then?" He gently tugged at her flannel and Mia nodded. Her and Harry kissed as he slowly unbuttoned the shirt, exposing more and more of her midriff until pushing it off her shoulders to leave her topless. Mia shivered a little but Harry was quick in placing his warm hands on her skin.

He loved hugging her bare, feeling the way her ribs expanded as she took desperate breaths. Her tongue delved against his as she got a bit more needy in her kissing. Eventually she even tipped his head back to kiss down his jaw and down his neck. Harry sighed out and dropped his head on the couch behind him, closing his eyes as Mia kissed his neck.

"Can I take off your shirt?" She panted in between kisses, pressing her lips on his clothed chest. Harry quickly nodded, "Yeah." He pushed himself forward a bit to slip off his shirt and then held Mia again, urgently kissing her.

His fingers found the butterfly clip in her hair to undo it, her brown waves cascading down her back. Harry combed his fingers through and held her close as Mia rocked her hips into his covered cock.

Harry was achingly hard, and just the thought of what Mia was about to do, sent him into a fucking frenzy.

"Baby." He panted, tipping his head back again. Mia got back to nipping his throat and then lower, towards his collarbones. Harry felt blissed, feeling as Mia peppered kisses on every inch of his skin. Hs chest, his shoulders, even down his arm for a moment.

He writhed with a whimper, holding her hips until Mia slid off his lap to scoot away. He opened his eyes to find her blushing, staring up at him with wide eyes and her lips pressed together. She was silently asking him for instructions and Harry swallowed the lump in his throat, "I think it's easier if I sit up on the couch."

"O-Okay." Mia nodded. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her and Harry both left in boxers with no shirts on.

Harry pressed a chaste kiss to her lips before using his arms to push himself up and sit on the couch, parting his knees for Mia to sit in between. The sight of his innocent angel, topless and sitting between his legs as she was about to suck him off, near sent him into cardiac arrest.

Harry tried to calm down, but he was sweating already. His palm pressed to his crotch, "Okay, you wanna take off my boxers?"

Mia's heart thumped violently in her chest as she nodded, hooking her fingers into his underwear and gently tugging it down until it pooled around his ankles. Harry lifted his feet and Mia took it off completely, neatly placing his boxers off to the side. Harry's length was hard and pulsing, tip resting against his tummy as he held his hands on the couch, giving Mia the reigns.

"Wanna touch me, Mi?" He breathed. Mia licked her lip and nodded, "Yes. M-My hand first?"

"Uh-huh." Harry nodded, urging her. He tucked her hair behind her ear and tapped his thumb on her bottom lip as Mia slid her palm up his thigh before gently taking a hold of him. Harry puffed out a sharp breath as Mia closed her fist, fingers connecting around his girth.

"Wait, spit first." Harry instructed. Mia pulled her hand back and nodded, feeling Harry's eyes on her as she carefully spat in her own palm before placing her hand back on him. His head thudded back with a soft groan as Mia got to jerking him off for a bit.

Twisting her fist, she tightened a bit when reaching his tip, even swiping her thumb over the ruddy head of him, oozing precum before she slid back down. He was slick with arousal and spit. His chest heaved up and down as Harry grunted a bit, "'S good, so good." He crooned.

Mia couldn't take her eyes off of his cock, seeing him twitch and harden even more. She used her knees to scoot closer between his thigh, her free hand on his hip. Mia hardly noticed she clenched her own thighs together and Harry eventually moaned, "Shit – Mia... I'm literally gonna cum from this." He spoke through his teeth.

She lifted her eyes and stopped her hand, hearing Harry's panting as she held her fist around his base. Harry swallowed thickly, "You still want to?"

"Yes." She nodded. Harry swallowed again and nodded too, "Okay. Yeah, okay. Come a little closer, lovie."

Mia scooted even closer until her knees touched the couch he was on. Harry sat on the edge, giving her enough room. Her fingers were on his thigh and Mia stared at him.

"Stick out your tongue?"

Mia did as he asked, carefully sticking out her tongue. Harry fought a moan at the sight and nodded, "Good. Now give me a little lick, sweetheart. Right on the tip."

The red intensified on Mia's cheeks as she leaned her head in, angling his dick a little bit until her tongue slipped over his slit, giving him a little lick. Harry's hand curled into a fist on the couch, "R-Right there." He gasped, "Yeah."

Mia tasted him on his tongue. Salty and warm. She swallowed shortly without realizing it, "Again?"

"Yes." Harry moaned, and so Mia did it again, flicking her tongue over his tip. Harry's toes curled in pleasure and he panted out, "Shit – baby... good girl, good girl." His hand was on her cheek, stroking his thumb over her cheekbone lovingly.

"Y-You can fold your lips around the tip, suck it a bit. Like... like a lollipop." He explained. Mia took a breath and nodded again before Harry spoke up once more, "And you can use your hand around the base in the meantime. Just twist a bit." Harry dropped his head back as Mia did just that. He had to keep his eyes shut when he felt her warm mouth enveloping the tip of his cock, innocently sucking it between her lips.

Harry's eyes pinched shut, "Mia – yes..." Harry's lazy moan spurred Mia on as she sucked on the dark red head of his cock. Like a lollipop, Harry said. She did that, alternating in pressure a bit as her lips tightened just a bit. The sounds he let out only boosted her ego, and Mia now realized why they couldn't have done this with his friends around.

"Just like that." Harry sighed out in bliss, "Good, good, good... Oh my god."

Mia hummed softly as her hand twisted around his base and her lips sucked on his tip. She flicked her tongue a little bit and then pulled back, swallowing shortly and catching her breath.

Harry's eyes were dazed and his cheeks pink as he locked eyes with her, "Wanna take me a bit deeper, my angel?" He rasped. Mia nodded and Harry nodded too, "Okay. And you can move your hand a bit higher. Jerk off the parts you can't fit in your mouth. Feels so fucking good, Mia."

She blushed as Harry's hand gently kept her hair away, holding it in a ponytail in the base of her neck to make her comfortable. Mia took a breath, "You have to tell me if I'm hurting you, okay?"

"Definitely not hurting me." Harry chuckled, shaking his head, "Anything but. Fuck, I think I'm in heaven."

Mia bit her lip to fight her giggle as she got ready to take him in her mouth again. Harry gave her the reigns and allowed her to choose the pace she liked. Mia started out with suckling on his tip again before daring to go a bit deeper.

Harry gasped at the feeling, "M-Move your mouth up and down." He croaked. Mia fluttered her lashes, lifting her head until just the tip was in his mouth, and then sinking down a couple inches again.

"Holy – jesus christ." Harry cursed, feeling the warmth and wetness of Mia's mouth. She kept her lips tight, just how he liked it. He hadn't gotten a blowjob in so long, he could hardly remember what it felt like. Before Mia, it only happened with the girls he slept with, which wasn't all that often. And ever since being with her, he hadn't been stimulated orally.

And it was so fucking blissful. He knew it was this good because it was Mia, and he felt so connected in his intimacy with her.

Mia moaned softly as she grew more comfortable, her eyes closing as she revelled in the feeling of Harry's cock pulsing against her tongue. She flattened it against his shaft and when moving up, she swirled it around. Harry whined at the feeling, his fingers tightening in her hair, "Mia – deeper." He begged.

She breathed through her nose as she took him a little deeper. Harry groaned lowly, his hips stuttering and Mia's eyes shot open when his hips pushed up. His tip hit the back of her throat and Mia gagged on instinct, and immediately pulled back.

"Shit, sorry." Harry panted, "Sorry, sweetheart, sorry. Are you okay?" Harry asked in a panic, letting go of Mia's hair and cupping her chin instead. Mia coughed shortly and wiped her lips, nodding as she caught her breath, "Y-Yes, I'm fine. It's okay. I'm okay."

Harry would take the time and check on her more, but his balls were about to explode and before he could blink, Mia already had her mouth back on him. "Baby..." He moaned as Mia sucked him between her lips again, upping the pace and pressure a little bit.

She got more confident, jerking off the bit that didn't fit in her mouth as spit dribbled down and lubricated him. She bobbed up and down as Harry's fingers were tight in her hair and he moaned with each breath.

"Mia," He gasped, "Mia – Mia, fuck, I'm gonna cum... Little more."

Mia hummed and took him deeper, feeling him against the back of her throat but she focussed on relaxing her jaw and breathing through her nose. Harry tried his best to keep his hips down, sweat pearling at his hairline as he stared through half-closed lids how Mia sat on her knees and was blowing him.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth." Harry warned, feeling the pressure in his tummy and the way his balls tightened.

"Fuck." Harry cried, throwing his head back. He couldn't help it when he pushed Mia down a little bit, his thighs quivering as his orgasm started. Mia closed her eyes, bracing herself as Harry started releasing in her throat.

He groaned lowly, grunting between his teeth as he spurted cum into her mouth. Harry felt like he ascended into heaven as he came from Mia's blowjob, her hand pumping him as she felt him filling her mouth.

When she felt like she couldn't breathe, Mia pulled back. Part of Harry's release dropped from her mouth and down her chin as she quickly swallowed, shuddering a little at the unfamiliar taste of his load. Her eyes were watery as she flicked them up to Harry, who laid completely blissed-out on the couch. His head lolled back, his chest was heaving and his cock was softened, resting on his tummy.

Silence fell over the living room for a bit, the crackling fire sounding in the background.

"Harry?" Mia softly croaked.

"Oh my god." He panted, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god." He rubbed his hands over his face, "Shit."

Mia licked her lip and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, some of Harry's release on her skin, "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect." Harry lifted his head, a lazy smile on his lips, "Shit, Mia." He near chuckled, "that was so amazing. I love you so much."

Mia's lips curled up and giggled, "Really?"

"Yeah, so good. Y'did so good. Come here, my baby." He beckoned her to sit on his lap, and Mia did. The boxers she wore clung to her a bit as she was so wet she hardly knew what to do with herself.

Besides feeling very turned on, Mia also felt so proud and so confident. She had done it and she hadn't thrown up and Harry had finished and he had loved what she did.

With pink cheeks and a wide smile, Mia clumsily got up on Harry's lap.

"Gonna reward you." He panted, immediately grabbing the back of her neck to pull her down and kiss her deeply, "'M gonna fuck you, so good. Gonna make you cum and squirt on my cock, promise." His words blurted out like a waterfall, and Mia moaned softly, gripping his hair and bucking her lips.

Harry whined a bit, "Slow – slow, baby. 'M sensitive."

Mia hardly heard him, so blinded by her lust that she wished she could wave a magic wand and make him hard again. Harry found some strength in his limbs and picked her up, falling onto the mattress again with her in his arms. Mia trusted Harry to take care of her, and she sighed out in bliss when she felt him tugging on the boxers she wore.

Mia was on her back, Harry hovering over her.

"My good girl is so wet." Harry whispered, spreading her thighs now that she was naked. Mia's pussy glistened, swollen and wet in her arousal as she ached for him. He licked his lips, "Did you like sucking me off, Mi? Did you like having me in your mouth?"

"Y-Yes." Mia whimpered, "Oh god, please, Harry."

"I know, my angel." He crooned, "I know you need me." And he ducked between her legs. Mia's eyes rolled back when he sinfully licked up her excitement, moaning at her taste. Mia's thighs locked around his head as Harry ate her fervently, nuzzling his nose into her clit.

"Harry," Mia sobbed, "oh god, yes!"

He reached a hand up to squeeze her breast, locking his entire mouth over her pussy to zigzag his tongue through her slit and dip inside to taste her honey. Mia arched her back and uncontrollably bucked her hips, needing more from him.

Harry tried to speed up his erection, needing so badly to be inside her. He ground himself a bit in the mattress and pulled back for air, spitting on her cunt in the meantime. Mia gasped and mewled as Harry toyed with her, using his tongue to pull her to the edge.

"Daddy," Mia whimpered, her fingers tugging on his hair, "f-fuck me."

"God." Harry moaned, dropping his forehead to her thigh. He pressed his lips together, knowing he wasn't fully hard yet, "Yeah? Gonna ride me, baby?"

He thought he'd have to convince Mia, but she pushed herself up her elbows and immediately nodded. Harry smirked, kissing the inside of her thigh, "Such a fucking good girl for me tonight. Y'really love me, hm?"

"Yes, daddy." Mia moaned, climbing up on his lap. Harry sat up against the couch as Mia positioned herself on his lap. He was half hard but she was so wet, it was easy enough to slip inside of her. Mia whimpered at the feeling of his cock inside of her, Harry's hands on her hips to help her move.

"Fuck me." He urged, "Go ahead, take what you want from me."

Mia held a hand in the back of his neck and braced one hand on his thigh behind her, tits bouncing as she bucked her hips sharply, whining out.

Harry hardly knew what he was looking at. His little angel riding herself to an orgasm, hardly without his help. There was no shame or shyness in sight as Mia's cheeks turned pink from the effort and her hair clung to her forehead. She sweetly moaned each time his hardening dick brushed into her g-spot.

It came to a point where Harry didn't even have to assist her anymore. He rested both hands on the couch, spreading them as he relaxed and smirked at her, "Tell me how it feels, Mia. Tell me how my cock feels."

Mia bit her lip harshly and didn't respond. Harry clenched his jaw and delivered a sharp slap to her ass before resuming his relaxed position. Mia's eyes shot open with a gasp at the stinging in her ass cheek and Harry near glared at her, "Tell me all about it." His voice dripped in arrogance.

"D-Deep." She panted, her eyes fluttering as she bit her lip.

Harry gritted through his teeth, "Tell me more."

Mia sobbed as she leaned over him again, fingers grabbing the blanket on the couch and digging her nails in. "Daddy, y-you're so deep." She whimpered, breathing into his mouth.

Harry arrogantly dropped his eyes to her lips, "Yeah? Look at you, sweet angel..." He crooned, seeing the absolute lust in Mia's eyes, "you're riding daddy like a little slut."

Mia whined as Harry degraded her, one of his hands harshly cupping her cheeks, digging his fingers in, "Hm? Aren't you? You love daddy's cock so much, look at how you're fucking me." He gritted.

Tears pooled in Mia's eyes and Harry was gasping for breaths at the dizzying pace of her hips. Mia's eyes glazed over and her dry lips parted more, "I'm –"

"I know." He nodded, "You want me to fill you up, don't you? Want my cum inside you. In your mouth, in your pussy... fucking everywhere."

"Oh my god." Mia whimpered, "Yes, yes, yes, yes."

Harry lazily chuckled, "Are we making a baby tonight, lovie?"

Mia's nails in the back of his neck near hurt Harry, but it was all worth it when her face scrunched up in pure pleasure and she sharply bucked her hips forward, his words immediately triggering her orgasm. Mia near screamed, hunching completely over him as all her muscles trembled. Harry moaned at the sight of her, grabbing her hips again to keep her going as her hips froze.

She squirted, her orgasm spraying on his tummy and wetting his butterfly tattoo as Harry bucked up into Mia and she sobbed into his neck, trembling all over as her orgasm was elongated.

Eventually Mia shrieked and slumped into him, and Harry fucked up into her with one more thrust as he finished again. He filled her up in a way so primal he didn't think he'd ever, ever get enough.

They were a mess of sweaty bodies, panting and whimpering into one another.

Mia wasn't sure how long they sat like that. She felt like she wasn't even in the room anymore but floating somewhere. When she blinked her eyes open, her vision was dizzy and she had her arms around Harry. He was inside of her and his arms held her to his chest, equally clammy as hers.

"Holy shit." Harry chuckled, "That was good."

Mia quietly hummed and Harry stroked his fingers up her sides, "Are you okay, my baby? Did I hurt you?"

"No." Mia croaked tiredly, "Didn't hurt me. I'm feeling good. A bit floaty."

"Sweetheart." He cooed, "Do you want to stay like this for a bit?"

"Just for a bit." Mia slurred. Harry smiled against her shoulder, sensing that she was about to fall asleep. He kissed her, "Let's just lay down for a bit, angel. 'M gonna clean you up and then we can take a little nap."

Mia groaned in protest, her legs sore and fire raging between her legs from how rough they had gone at it. She pouted as Harry lifted her off a little bit, cupping her cheeks. He lazily smiled at her, "I love you so much, baby. You're so sweet to me." He lovingly kissed her lips a few times, "And you did so good."

"Yeah?" Mia whispered.

"Mhm. Every single time with you is my favourite time." Harry admitted. His words made Mia smiled and she giggled softly, "Okay."

Harry chuckled, "Okay? C'mon, my love, I'm just going to lay you down."

"But the mess." Mia sighed, not strong enough to actually protest as Harry rolled her off of him and on her back. Harry shook his head, "Don't worry about it, we'll get fresh sheets. I'll be back in a second."

"Don't go." Mia pouted and Harry patted her thigh, "Just gonna grab a towel, two seconds, my sweetheart." He promised as he quickly hurried up the stairs, naked. Rain clattered against the windows and Harry snatched a towel and then ran back down to Mia.

He was gentle when cleaning her up and Mia was half asleep by the time Harry pulled the sheets over them and the fire died down. He glanced at Mia, who was asleep in his arms. Harry pressed a kiss to her head and then dozed off himself.

They woke up a bit later and Harry forced his limbs to move, going around the house to turn off he lights and lock the doors. He filled up Bobby's water bowl and then climbed back into bed with Harry. Mia blinked and stirred a little as she felt the blankets moving.

"Hey." She rasped sleepily, "You okay?"

Harry hummed, wrapping his arms around her warm form and locking their legs together, "Mhm. Just locked up and killed the lights. Go back to sleep, my love."

"Hm." Mia murmured, pressing her face into his chest, "Thank you so much, Harry." Mia sighed.

"What for?" He spoke against her forehead, feeling Mia's naked body relaxing against his.

"Taking care of me."

He smiled, "Always, sweetheart. You know that."

"Mhm, but still. You're my dream."

Harry giddily smiled, that sentiment on his mind as they fell asleep again.

***

They enjoyed their holiday together tremendously. Mia and Harry were inseparable. Joined at the hip, they were constantly cuddling, kissing and dreaming out loud about their future together.

Not the future ten years from now, but the future a few weeks from now. Planning their move, taking notes on what they still had to buy and being excited about little things like pillows and shower curtains.

The two weeks on their own went by like nothing, yet every day seemed endless.

Endless and not long enough at the same time.

When Harry and Mia went to pick his parents and Edward up from the airport, it felt a little bittersweet. Both were excited to see the members of their family again, but also said goodbye to uninterrupted time and pretending Harry's house was theirs.

"Oh my gosh, you're so tanned!" Mia gushed as she wrapped her arms around Des, who excitedly smiled with Anne and Edward on his side. Des chuckled, "Spent time under the sun, darling. How'd it go here? Did you miss us?"

"Of course." Mia smiled, before being pulled into a hug by Anne and then Edward.

"I wanna sit next to Mi!" He shouted, making Harry cover his ears as he was too close. Mia chuckled and was forced to sit in the middle in the backseat, between both brothers as Des drove the family home.

Anne gasped when they pulled up at the house and walked inside, "Oh, Mia!" She cried out, "No way! You cleaned!"

"Hey," Harry frowned, "I cleaned too."

Anne's brows raised even higher, "You?!" She then turned back to Mia, "You got him to clean?"

Mia fell into Harry's side a bit as she smiled, "Harry vacuumed most days actually." She gently patted his chest and Harry hummed, "I did, but Mi did all the rest."

"Oh, you're my favourite girl." Anne giggled, wrapping Mia up in a hug once more.

The evening was spent with drinking wine and reminiscing about their holidays. Anne and Des spoke about their trip and Mia and Harry explained what they did here back at the house. Edward was beat and went to bed early after having some sushi – which Mia spent the entire day making.

She got praise from Anne, Des and of course, Harry. He stared at her with pride in his eyes, pulling Mia up on his lap again and Anne and Des could only look at the hearts in his eyes as he held his arms around his loving girlfriend.

"Gosh, Mia, I wish you could stay forever." Anne smiled, stroking her finger over her hand as they sat, eating the last bits of the sushi.

Harry swallowed his last bite, "Baby, this was so good. We should have this every week when we live together."

Mia's cheeks hurt from smiling so wide and she cuddled back into Harry, a flowery sundress on her body with flowy sleeves reaching right above her elbows. Her hair was in a braid – Harry's creation – and they got ready for another night at the house.

After this, it was one more day and one more night before heading back to the city. Harry to his dorm and Mia to her apartment. For just a few weeks before they'd make the move.

Mia didn't feel stressed, and Harry noticed and he loved it. His Mia wasn't stressed and it was a rarity. And it's how he knew this was the right decision and that they weren't rushing.

In these two weeks, they had been able to leave the stress behind. They hadn't worried about finances but really cleared their head and enjoyed each other tremendously. It was all fun and Harry had never smiled this much in his life.

He loved his friends, but he had to admit he hardly missed them. Nor did he miss the city or his dorm room. He wanted to stay here. With her.

They cuddled closely to each other that night and enjoyed the next day, playing games with Edward as Mia helped him draw something and listened to him explaining the things he saw when on his holiday.

And when it was time to go home the next day and Mia and Harry were packing up, he stopped her for a moment to sit down on the edge of the bed. Mia was tucking her dresses back in the suitcase as she felt Harry's hands on her waist from behind, lips on her neck, "Sit down for a bit, lovie. Got you a gift."

"A gift?" Mia gasped, turning around, her braid near blinding him as it flipped around her shoulder. Her brows were up and she softly sighed, "Harry, we need to save." She tried.

Still, his smile couldn't be wiped off, "I know, Mi. I know. But trust me, you'll love this. It's something for us." He held a box and Mia frowned a little in confusion, "For us?"

"Mhm." He sat down on the edge of the bed next to her, "Here, open it."

Harry handed her the box, nervously rubbing his palms up his bare thighs, shorts riding up a bit as he sat down. Harry felt slightly nervous and Mia nibbled her lip for a bit before daring to open the box. She had no idea what to expect and before she took the lid off, she glanced at Harry, "You really didn't have to get me anything. I didn't buy anything for you."

"You don't have to." Harry shook his head, reassuring her. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "Just be my girlfriend forever and I'm good." He softly joked. Mia's lips also curled up into a smile before she exhaled a breath and took the lid off the box.

Her eyes peered inside and she gently placed her hand in before pulling one of the objects out. Her eyes landed on a baby blue polaroid camera and she smiled widely, "A camera?"

"Yes." Harry smiled, "For – uh..." He snuck an arm around Mia and kissed her covered shoulder, "memories. Of us. We can take a lot of pictures when we live together and hang them up on like the fridge or the radiator. Or get a magnetic board or something." He listed.

Mia turned her head, her lips finding his in a soft kiss, "I love that. Thank you so much, H."

"There's more." He smiled and Mia bit her lip, delicately placing the camera next to her on the bed before she pulled out the next object. The lump in her throat was immediate when she pulled out a picture album. It was a simple grey one with no letters or anything on it.

"Open it." Harry whispered.

Mia took a shaky breath and tried to control the trembling of her fingers, being catapulted back immediately to when she and Harry went through the photo albums on the attic.

Opening up the first page, tears welled up in her eyes. She saw a picture from the holidays last year.

Her, Harry, Anne, Des and Edward smiling for a camera, a picture taken with the self-timer function.

Tears ran down her cheeks when she saw how happy she looked in the photo, being wrapped up by Harry. She sniffled softly and Harry's hand found her thigh, giving a gentle squeeze, "You okay, baby?"

"Yes." Mia squeaked, "This is – uh... this is wonderful. I'm... Wow." She turned to look at him again, his eyes gentle and understanding. Mia's lip wobbled, "You're so thoughtful." She whispered, "I-I love you so much, you do so much for me." The words fell out of her mouth and Harry chuckled, hugging her, "Baby, stop... I'd do anything for you, you know that. Nothing is ever too much. There's nothing I wouldn't do, I promise."

Mia cried softly into Harry's shoulder and he smiled as he wrapped her up, "You're so cute, angel girl. I promise I'll love you forever."

"I l-love you too." Mia sobbed and Harry chuckled, "C'mon, stop crying, sweetheart. There's more photos, you know?"

"More photos?" Mia breathed, wiping her tears as she lifted her head. Harry smiled and kissed her, "Yeah, have a look."

And Mia did. Seeing pictures of her and Harry from the months they had spent together so far. Little snaps they took with their phones, or pictures Harry took of her without Mia even really noticing.

And Mia smiled when she realized how happy she had been all throughout her relationship with Harry. He truly was the light in her life and her rock, and her best friend and the love of her life.

"Thank you, Harry." Mia eventually sighed with a smile on her lips, "I absolutely love this."

"You're welcome, baby." Harry gently cupped her jaw and pressed a loving kiss to her lips. They gazed into each other's eyes and Harry admired the beauty of Mia, his heart beating so fast for her.

He swallowed thickly, "I can't wait to spend forever with you. And be with you every day and love you like this, and have you love me right back." He murmured, bumping his nose into hers, "Every day with you is my favourite. I'll always be happy."

Mia felt the tears in her eyes again as she nodded and took a breath, "No one can love me like you do." She rasped with emotion in her voice, "I can't wait for forever with you."

Harry felt stinging behind his lids too as he smiled while softly sniffing, "Me neither."

//

their love >>

thank you guys for all the support, i'm absolutely floored by how much you love harry and mia :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 528 7
A collection of one-shots I've written for Tumblr. tumblr || @shroombloomm
592K 27.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
25K 1K 29
If you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you... -Winnie the Pooh If you wanna bin...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...