How cute girl -Bojan cvjetića...

Af LauraLeaPersolja

girl from eurovision falls in love with bojan she sings song named Unicorn Mere

part 0
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 12
part 14
NEW STORY
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 24

part 23

31 0 0
Af LauraLeaPersolja

I bet he likes you. Kris said. Eh..
After some drinks you were a little okay maybe a lot drunk. Everybody was drunk too except Bojan and Nace.
Bojan do you wanna dance with me? I ask Bojan. Uhm sure why not. You and Bojan start dancing and you start to see everything black.
Bojan's pov
Me and Yn were dancing until she passed out. I picked her up and carried her outside. I was so scared. Until she started to open her eyes.
Yn! I yelled. Are you okay and drink this water?! I gave her water. Bojan can we go? Yn asked me. Yeah just let me go inside for others. After some minuts I came back. We start to walk.
Bojan why do you hate me? Yn asked me I looked at her. I dont hate you Yn.
Are you sure? Yn said. Yes I am but Yn do you still love me? I asked her. Yes I do and I always will..... yn said. No you wont. I said. Yes I will Bojan you were the first boy I trusted with all my heart but now you have Mila and I hate that. Yn said. I was in shock but I know that wasnt true beacuse Yn is drunk right now and she dosen't know what shes talking about.
When we came to my place I take of Yn shoes and jacket. I lay her down on my bed.  Bojan will yu ever love me again? Yn asked. Yn i have girlfriend now and i need to love only her beacuse if i dont i will make a big mistake. I said. Bojan you know that you have special place in my heart that nobody dosent have it except you. Yn said. Just go to sleep Yn. I said. O-okay.

The next morning

I wake up at 11am and i saw that Yn is still sleeping so i get up and get to shower. I was still thinking what Yn said.... After shower i get to the kitchen and make some breakfeast. Ahh my head hurts like shit. I heard Yn and see her walking to the kitchen. Good morning to you too. Yeah sorry good morning... Yn said.  Do you want some breakfeast, I make pancakes and some fruit if you wanna eat? I asked her. Yeah sure but dont give me a lot beacuse im kinda not hungry. She said. 

after breakfeast

So thanks for everything really and thanks for taking care of me i can be crazy when im drunk and if i said something that is mean please forgive me i dont know what i am talking while being drunk. Thank you again. Yn said. No problem, bye see you later. Bye Bojan and thanks again.           

Short part i know but i think i will make one more today beacuse drama is comming and if you have any ideas for the story text me.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9.9K 339 37
Zoé Thomsons life is falling to pieces slowly, and her life is at risk when she falls into an abusive relationship with Alex Latto. Every little argu...
24.4K 737 15
𝑴𝒊 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒐 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒄̌ 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝑳𝒋𝒖𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊 ♫ 𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑛 �...
15.2K 361 28
"This doesn't mean that I like you" "Good because I don't like you either" Cecelia and Bojan did not get along very well when they first met, they...
2.2K 99 21
Welcome to the not-so-sunny side of London.