part 22

After concert
Good job Yn! Jure said and hugged me.
Thank you! I said. Then I saw Bojan he looked happy but a bit sad in the same moment. I really didn't wanna talk with him right now because your scared that he will say something about your song. Im gonna go change quick. I said to Jure. Yeah we will wait outside. I walk to dressing room and change. I change into blue jeans, white crop top, blue, white and brown jacket, earings, watch and bag.

your outfit

oh there you are! Kris said and hug me

oh there you are! Kris said and hug me. Are we gonna go or are we just gonna stand here all night? I asked Boys. Lets go get drunk! Jan yelled and start walking to club. We all laught. So Yn is that true that your middle name is Katrina? Bojan asked me I look at him and nod. Thats so cool but why didn't you tell me about name Katrina? Bojan asked me. Its just that people in high school were making fun of me beacuse name Katrina and I was scred that you guys will make fun of me.  Why would we make fun of you? Kris asked me and put his hand on my shoulders.

Kris's pov
I put my hand on Yn shoulder and I looked at Bojan he seemd jealous or something like that he just didn't like it that I am close to Yn I really dont know. Is he still into her. Shit if he is its not good he have girlfriend.

Bojan's pov
I saw that Kris's hand is around Yn shoulder and im kinda jealous. No im not I dont have fellings for Yn I cant have I have gf.  But I still dont know why Yn didn't tell me for her middle name Katrina. I know that that was her middle name bc of that I kinda write song name Katrina.

Back to your pov
We came to the club and we walk to the bar. We all order what we want im gonna drink wiskey. We all sit at table.
So Yn whats going in between you and Jernej? Kris asked me. What do you mean nothing were friends.

Short part I hope you like it🫶
378 words