part 23

I bet he likes you. Kris said. Eh..
After some drinks you were a little okay maybe a lot drunk. Everybody was drunk too except Bojan and Nace.
Bojan do you wanna dance with me? I ask Bojan. Uhm sure why not. You and Bojan start dancing and you start to see everything black.
Bojan's pov
Me and Yn were dancing until she passed out. I picked her up and carried her outside. I was so scared. Until she started to open her eyes.
Yn! I yelled. Are you okay and drink this water?! I gave her water. Bojan can we go? Yn asked me. Yeah just let me go inside for others. After some minuts I came back. We start to walk.
Bojan why do you hate me? Yn asked me I looked at her. I dont hate you Yn.
Are you sure? Yn said. Yes I am but Yn do you still love me? I asked her. Yes I do and I always will..... yn said. No you wont. I said. Yes I will Bojan you were the first boy I trusted with all my heart but now you have Mila and I hate that. Yn said. I was in shock but I know that wasnt true beacuse Yn is drunk right now and she dosen't know what shes talking about.
When we came to my place I take of Yn shoes and jacket. I lay her down on my bed.  Bojan will yu ever love me again? Yn asked. Yn i have girlfriend now and i need to love only her beacuse if i dont i will make a big mistake. I said. Bojan you know that you have special place in my heart that nobody dosent have it except you. Yn said. Just go to sleep Yn. I said. O-okay.

The next morning

I wake up at 11am and i saw that Yn is still sleeping so i get up and get to shower. I was still thinking what Yn said.... After shower i get to the kitchen and make some breakfeast. Ahh my head hurts like shit. I heard Yn and see her walking to the kitchen. Good morning to you too. Yeah sorry good morning... Yn said.  Do you want some breakfeast, I make pancakes and some fruit if you wanna eat? I asked her. Yeah sure but dont give me a lot beacuse im kinda not hungry. She said. 

after breakfeast

So thanks for everything really and thanks for taking care of me i can be crazy when im drunk and if i said something that is mean please forgive me i dont know what i am talking while being drunk. Thank you again. Yn said. No problem, bye see you later. Bye Bojan and thanks again.           

Short part i know but i think i will make one more today beacuse drama is comming and if you have any ideas for the story text me.