๐‘น๐’†๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ krissa_0622

Cover Art & Written: krissa_0622 Started: February 22, 2023 Finished: ONGOING [Currently in Hiatus] Mono and... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 01
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 02
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 03
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 04
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 05
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 06
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 07
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 08
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 09
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
Author's Note
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
Author Note's
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18

170 5 0
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ krissa_0622

After like what? an hour when they get throughout in the clothes store to the hospital. they managed to get there.

When they've got inside of the window, Mono put down Six on the tiles floor near in the wall so she could lay her back and put down the hood of her raincoat.

Shroud and Shade float towards on those drawers above in the ceiling that attached to it. to check each those medicine bottles.

"Huh, which one we could use? Antibiotic cream or capsules?" Shroud said while looking between the two bottles in his hand.

"We don't have a water, let's just use the cream one." Shade said as she float beside on Shroud to look either on the bottles and read it.

meanwhile, Mono is dividing the fabric on a broken glass leaning against the wall near the window they entered. they got clothes from the clothes store to use to cover Six's wound. This is cleaner than what Six is ​​using now which is dirty, He is worried about the effect of the dirty cloth on the wound if they don't replace it with a clean one, especially it might cause an infection.

When he finished dividing the clothes, he folded them and returned to Six. "does it still hurt?" He asked her.

Six shook her head. "It's not that much but there is still bit painful on it when you accidentally hit it to something" she said letting out a sigh.

She saw Mono lifting her left leg and placing it on top of his leg

"Here Mono, put it on the wound." Shroud said as he went on the two giving the Antibiotics cream to Mono.

He nodded and took the medicine, placing it next to him. and he carefully unwrapped the cloth from the wound. as Six hissing throughout on her gritted teeth. because of her skin wound and the cloth is stuck due to dryness. cause some part of the wound dried up it's painful as hell when you apart the cloth away from it.

Mono deep frowned as he sees her wound was looks like is getting worse. "Hey guys, do you think that this is already in a bad shape?" as he asked the two shadows. He doesn't know much about wounds

Shade went to the side of Six as she take a closer look on her wound. "Mild infections of small, shallow wounds can heal on their own, particularly in healthy person. Sometimes, wound infections can spread and cause serious problems. This is more likely with large wounds, deep wounds, and surgical wounds, and in person who are more vulnerable to infection it's enough for a month to healed it. but if it didn't make it fast to put some medicine on it. The wound infection will spreads, then can cause infection of the deep tissues under the skin (cellulitis). A severe wound infection may cause bacteria to enter the bloodstream, causing sepsis - which can be a life-threatening." she explained to them.

Shroud couldn't help but look at her in amazed of how she explained about different types of wounds and the effects "How do you know about something like that?" he asked her in awed.

"I've seen a lot of different wound, remember Six when you meet some kids got wounded themselves?" Shade said looking at Six who seemingly pounder a bit before she nodded at her.

"yes I saw it but I didn't know anything about the wound either, I was just surprised because you know something about this" Six pointed out to her as Shade just shrugged.

Mono insisted asked with a frowned looking at Shade. "So... Is this be the one like life-threatening...?"

Shade shook her head. "No, In that way. her walking will be affected like limping. we need to put the cream on the wound so that the infection does not spread"

"That's good to hear" Mono sigh of relief as he opened the bottle and get some cream. as he slowly put it on Six wound while she hissed in pain. after that he wrapped a new clothing around on it. as she let out a sharp breath, feeling a bit sting on her wound.

"We are lucky that there are medicines here near the entrance rather than going to another area where it is dangerous because of the mannequins and hands." Shroud said as he float and sees a cell behind it there's a dead patient bandage around on its head and sitting on the wheelchair.

"I will leave for a moment to find food for the both of you, for sure you two are hungry." Shade said as she was about to flew out from the window when Shroud stop her for a second. "I'm coming with you!" He quickly said as he went to her. as the two shadows went out leaving Mono and Six alone.

"And they went off together. again." Mono chuckled. as he turned around. looking at Six. "Are you okay?" he asked with a frowned.

Six looked at him for a second and nodding. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"Nah I'm good, just my head is a bit hurt though" He shrugged rubbing the side of his head.

"Then you supposed to be rest, maybe that is from earlier? since you hit on the wall" she said looking at him with narrowing brows. she kinda like how is Mono now back as a caring person but of course she hate the way that he just ignore all of the pain he felt from his body and that's concerning for her.

"Maybe? but we already took a rest, we just need to wait the two to come back. so we could eat." He smiled on her. ignoring the fact that his head is a bit hurt. putting his one arm on her shoulder.

"You sure?" Six asked again as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, for sure this gonna disappear sooner either, so don't worry" He said. as he kiss her side head.

Six blushed on that as she get relax on his shoulder. she's not really get to used being this so close on the person. before she usually quiet when Mono is the one who talkative.

Meanwhile Mono was back to his own deep thoughts, there is bothering him when they run away from those Viewers. why suddenly the TV turned off because they have no remote with them. could it be?... He's doing that.

After an hour the two came back with two canned fruit and a bottle of water, it's still clean though because it didn't opened.

"Here, we just got you both a canned fruit, the other can is out of expiration already, like corned beef. and we saw a vending machine where these water bottle are, so we got it too for the both of you could get drink a clean water." Shroud said.

"Thank you" Mono thanking them as they processed to eat peacefully. Shroud and Shade decided to get back on their perspective owner because they're out for so long. that is one thing was bad about them as a shadow, being out for so long without of another one or been separated with them. they slowly mentality losing their emotions and being like those glitches shadows that's just wondering around emotionless in the city. and slowly to disappear in this world.

When they done to finished the whole canned fruit, they took a moment to relax and digested the food in their stomach. It is hard to ran when you were fully though. Mono leaned against a wall and rubbed his head. he has a question to want to asked on Shroud but Six was beside on him and not wanting her to be worried to much so he decided to talk with him in his mind.

'Hey... Shroud? can you hear me?'

'What's up?' He hears his voice, he looks on his side seeing a big shattered glass leaning up straight on the wall beside on the window of the hospital where they've entered. instead of his own reflection he sees Shroud over there. 'Oh that's cool-I didn't knew that' he thought. as he quickly back to continue to talked with him.

'Can you tell me something?' He asked

'About what?'

'On what happened earlier, when we run away from those Viewers.' Mono pounded about it.

Shroud raised an eyebrow on that. 'What about on those things?'

'Did you not feel weird about why that TV suddenly turned off, causing those Viewers chase us. Because I knew that we didn't have any remote from any of us.' Mono said to him.

Shroud took a minute to think about that while he furrowed his brows. 'Yeah... that is really suspicious...'

'It could be that. He's doing that?'

'Maybe? or it be the tower itself doing that. let say. We stop The Thin Man to get out where he supposed to be, so maybe The Signal Tower doing something with it to get you. because it was really need you and your power.' Shroud said.

Mono deepening his frowned. then Shroud continue to speak. 'It means, is that the Transmission from the TV is trying to worm into your brain directly, that's why it always get you to walked into it.'

'So... its taking the form of me?!' Mono said in disbelief hearing another information.

'Well... Not exactly you, its signals are weak and its not enough to show... The Thin Man, or to be more accurate. You' Shroud said.

'I.... But if I'm supposed to be The Thin Man then, how can he exist if I'm here in this exact current timeline with Him?' Mono then asked since that is one thing is confusing for him either, because they are in the same current timeline right now.

'You're resentment Mono' Shroud said. 'Your resentment for Six, your situation before it restarted the planet and The Signal Tower can take that want for vengeance and make itself a The Thin Man of its own without you physically there at this point' Shroud said rubbing his nape.

'So... That's what is it to hell-bent on making me hate to Six?'

'Correct, that's what IT IS, it's a physical manifestation of your hate from the 'Betrayal' and it wants out by making a form of The Thin Man itself.' Shroud pointed out to him, right now he doesn't want to hide anything to him. because he had a right to know it.

Mono holds his head, it hurts like something is trying to worm its way into his thoughts.

Shroud sighed 'Look Mono, this thing is going to keep trying to get to you, the best that you can do right now is trying to not let it rile you up'

'Ok.... I'll try' Mono let out a sigh through on his nose 'Good' Shroud replied.

Mono turned around seeing that Six just laying on his shoulder, she is in her thought either. "Hey, you good?" He asked her. catching her attention.

Six looked up to him and nodding. "Just talking with Shade in my head about on some stuff though"

He raised his eyebrows "what about some stuff meant?"

"Like, planning where next to go after we get out from this city. Shade non-stop talking about on beach's or island that we could be settled in with no monster around" Six said chuckling as she heard Shade to huffed at her. Six laughed on her. "And now she's huffing on me" she added. making Mono to laughed.

"Shade really is a half of you doesn't it?" He said.

Six raise her eyebrows before she sat up properly. "Me?"

Mono nodding on her before a smile plastered on his lips. "The way she act being irritated and getting mad-"

'I agree on you! adding that she can sarcasm and god- she can punch like a real man' Shroud exclaim while grinning.

"That was like you when we first meet" He finished held his chuckled when he heard Shroud to agree with him. cause if he laughed for sure Shade will came out and beating the shit out of them both for making fun of her. and he doesn't want to feel that since he knows how hurt it is. when he meet Six before. She land a hard punch on his shoulder.

As she shook her head with a bit laughed. "I think she is though"

'Well what would be am I as your shadow?' Shade said a bit sarcastic. crossing her arm.

Moment passed by, they decided to continued and went out from the window in the hospital. going in the left streets to find a way out from the city. Through the city itself. They passed on this house with a high wire fence barricades and there is the TV in the side on ground. Mono stopped from walking and looked at it. he really doesn't like it. Back then when he was on journey along with Six. He always felt uneasy on these TV. thinking of why though but now he knows why it is.

"Mono?" Six snapping him back.

He turned his head to look behind on him seeing Six looked at him in worried. She is now walking but a bit limping. she wants to walk than always letting him to carry her.

"Is there something wrong?" Six ask him as she look where he is looking. as she sees there was a TV. before she looked back at him.

"Nothing, it just making me think, back then when we get in this place, I always wonder why I've felt uneasy when seeing those TV, but now I know the reason though." Mono said as he walked near to her and grab her hand. "Let's go?"

Six frown a bit but she nodded, gripping tightly on his hand. making Mono to smile on her. as she smile back to him.

Before they could continue to walked. suddenly the TV turned on by itself. making the two flinched and look back at it, then they started to heard a static glitch sound.

Mono quickly move Six behind on him. standing protectively in front of her. as she grabbed on his shoulder.

'Mono we should go-' Shroud about to say but quickly enough to be cut off.

"ARGHHH!!" Mono was about to ran with Six, but he suddenly scream in pain and clutching his head tightly, falling down in the ground into his knees. It's like his brain is breaking it into pieces.

"MONO!" She knelt down and placed her hands on his shoulders as she was now panicking again, "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" she tried to pulled him to stand up to his feet. but it's looked like he couldn't, causes her to get even more worried when she sees Mono head already on the ground still clutching tightly to it while he screamed in pain.

'This is bad-NGHN!!' Shroud suddenly cut off when his head is starting to get hurt too.

'SHROUD!!' Six heard Shade to called out for him in her mind. She was about to get out underneath on Six but she held her head too. 'AHHH!! WHAT IS THI- NGHH!!' she gritted her teeth. she felt her head is about to explode.

"Shade!!" Six said in panicking. 'What is happening to them?!' in her thought.

Like Mono, Shroud and Shade also getting affected from the sound. The transmission is getting more powerful, enough for them to be held in their place. The pain in thier head growing much more intense.

Six was frantically didn't know what to do, because she is worried on Mono right now.

Mono tries to get up and keep a hold to his head in pain, the transmission was getting stronger any minutes. He trying to fight it back when his eyes started to glow but flickering with each second.

Then a pairs of hands pressed against the screen then he fell out from the TV before slowly standing up. Six eyes were widen in terrified. They wanted to run but they couldn't outrun cause the glitching abomination was right on their surrounding.

Six sees in front of them was The Tall Man. But it's not The Thin Man itself. A Man wearing also a fedora but it was black. through his body is glitching for any second, the only difference is that above it. it's not a head that can be compared to a human. Otherwise it's a TV. on the screen there is an eye similar to the door and a creepy smiled. he looked much more menacing and more sinister than The Thin Man.

Six stepped back as her body starting to trembling in fear, Mono wasn't moving on where he was standing no matter how much she tried to pulled himself together but there was no response from him.

Then The Tall Man hand reaches out to pull Six into him to grab her. This was it, the same thing was going to happen again and she was going to become a monster, she shut her eyes expected to be taken.

"NO!!, Not again!!" Mono said as his feet moved to its own. as he pulled Six away from The Tall Man, as she get knocked back a few feet away. Sitting up she was snapped out of her paralyzed fear and saw Mono had facing her.

'Did he just...Did he just push me out of the way?' in her thought.

The Tall Man stared at Mono who continuing clutches onto his head in pain he looks up at him as well until in just a split second Mono was teleported into The Tall Man's grasp.

Six quickly stood up and she lunge at The Tall Man to stop him even her leg was hurt, she doesn't mind that right now. but that just resulted in her being tossed into a wall of the house that is behind them.

The last thing that Six could heard was Mono scream before she got completely unconscious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I don't know why I am enjoying to write this story and keeping it to updated. I know my story is lame. but I'm happy some of you liking this one, thanks for 1.6k views. I'm already happy about that. >v<💛🤎 and lastly, I've re-read each of chapter in here so some of it has changed and some wrong words and typos, I re-write nor re-arranged it hey- I'm not good at English okay TuT I'm trying my best as I could to do my grammar on right cause sometimes in some sentence I know it's BAD as heck, the reason is my mood switched. If my mood changes like lazy or not came up an idea for the scene. my writing affecting either 🥲.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

330K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1M 34.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...