๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๏ฟฝ...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-๐Ÿ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty five-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty nine-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty one-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty four-๐Ÿ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Forty three-

18.7K 825 126
By bunnyschubs

{A/N POV}

"Hey hyung Whatsup? You called?"

Jungkook casually asks after jimin picks up the call but what comes next leaves jungkook shocked.

"Yes I did and I am sorry for disturbing you during your vacation but it's very important so I had to because it's about the mafia"

Jimin utters making jungkook frown

"Hyung there is no need to be sorry if it's important and may I know what is the Matter?"

Jungkook questions.

"Jungkook lia called me this morning and she mentioned about quiting the mafia"

Jimin reveals making jungkook frown with surprise

"Jungkook she wants to quit the mafia and she's one of our important gang members handling more then half of the manpower and training them if she quits we'll have to appoint someone eles on her place and it's something I can't do alone that's why I had to disturb you"

Jimin informs making jungkook agree with what he said.

"I agree with you hyung but may I know what is the reason she wants to quit suddenly because I remember her being so determined about working in the gang"

Jimin Sighs hearing jungkook's question but later Answers

"She didn't tell me exact reason but she said she is done chasing something which is making her loved ones go away and wants to live with peace now, and even I couldn't understand what did she mean but as an elder brother if my sister wants to live her life and don't want to indulge in any work then I won't force her too though I asked her to leave all her work after 2 weeks so we could appoint someone before that"

Jimins explains and soon after that they finishes the call when the talk gets done and after the conversation with jimin ends jungkook dails another number on his phone.

"Keep an eye on park lia and keep informing me about her plans and if that father soon due tried doing anything this time just shoot them on their fucking head,am I clear?"

Jungkook commands with his voice harsh and demanding.

"Yes boss"

Responds the person jungkook was ordering and soon the call gets declined.

"I am aware of every plan of yours park lia and you are lucky that you decided to quit before I could confront and shoot you on your head for trying to harm my wife and about your dear partners in crime that Lee hanbin (A/n : who's elder son tried r*ping y/n and she killed him unintentionally for self-defense) and his son Lee so-rin I'll take care of them my way if they tried anything"

Jungkook mumbled recalling the moment he got to know about lia planing against him on the first day of his honeymoon but he didn't reveal that to jimin because he knows how much jimin trusts and cares about lia.

Jungkook wanted to shoot lia right at that moment but he didn't want to ruin the vacation for his wife who was so excited about visiting new places and also he couldn't just hurt lia after all jimin mattered a lot for him and lia mattered for jimin like his own sister.

Soon he shrugs off the negetive thoughts and walks towards the garden where he finds his wife playing with a small golden retriever puppy which makes him smile and admire her.

*********

"This is the last one I promise, last bite comeon"

Lia pleads her sick girlfriend who makes a face that describes 'disgusting' but still takes the bite of the hospital food.

"This tastes like cow dung,ewww"

Rim exclaims after drinking some water from the nearby bottle which makes lia chukle and say

"I didn't know you have had cow dung before"

Squinting her eyes rim glares at her girlfriend who picks up a tissue to wipe her lips. Rim feels her face getting cupped softly as her girlfriend wipes the corner of her lips unbotherd.

"No but I did kiss you before"

Rim spats with puffed cheeks and another chukle escapes lia's lips before she scoots closer to her girlfriend.

"Ah my feisty baby cat got angry mhm"

Rim looks away when lia scoots more closer and throws away the tissue in the nearby bin. Lia cups her cheeks making rim face her and both of their eyes meets.

"I am sorry my baby boo"

Lia wishpers making their foreheads touch.

"Why are you Sorry? For teasing me or for the promises you are gonna break again and kill someone again"

Rim questions this time with tears in her eyes and a son escape her lips which makes lia remove her covers and place her on her lap.

"For everything my love, I am sorry for the broken promises sorry for the lies I said to you for the things I hid from you and for bringing you in this condition where you had to skip food and faint and get admitted to a hospital,I am sorry for everything baby but I promise this is the last time,I will no more do anything you don't like, never, I am quiting the mafia and I already informed jimin hyung and after 2 weeks we will leave this place and go shift where you always wanted to"

Lia informs and tears starts falling from rim's eyes who hugs her girlfriend tightly before smiling with happiness written all over her face.

*********

~Mumbai,INDIA~

"I am so sorry dear please forgive your father for not supporting your dreams and leaving you on your own when you needed me and my support,I know my apology isn't enough for everything I did but please give your father another chance and let me atleast have the privilege to arrange my daughter's wedding with the person she loves so I could feel atleast somewhere in life I supported you"

Pleads Gia's father Mr Manohar Srivastava holding her hands softly with tears in his eyes while she stands infront of him with teary eyes as well.

"Yes papa please..i'd-- I'd be so grateful papa, thank you so much...thank you so much for accepting me and my love for taehyung"

Gia utters with a little bit shaky tone and soon hugs her father and starts crying along with him who keeps pating her head Lovingly.

Taehyung,taehee and Gia's other family members admires them with smiles on their faces and soon Gia's grandma gets near taehyung and signals him to bend because she was small in height infront of him,he does what she asks for and feels a kiss on his forehead before he hears

"Dear,thank you so much for coming into my Gia's life and coming here from so far to do something we weren't able to do in years,you made my family so happy and my stubborn son has accepted his daughters choices finally,thank you so much and welcome to the family damad ji (son in law)"

Taehyung smiles and hugs grandma who pats his back before taking in taehee in her arms and saying

"Gia beta tune to mujhe mange se pehle hi itna pyara Nati dedia ab main Shanti se mar paungi"

(Gia dear you gave me such a lovely grandson even before asking now I can die peacefully"

Grandma said and started laughing making everyone else laugh along with her when taehee looked at everyone with confusion and asked

"Dad why are y'all laughing and why can't I understand anything,are they not gonna give me my mom? Mom will you not marry dad?"

Taehee asked with almost teary eyes making everyone aww him and Gia's father takes him in his hold and says

"Of course we will give you your mom, and your mom dad will have a grand wedding my child so call all your friends who you want to invite and inform them that the wedding will be held after 4 days,happy now?"

Mr Manohar Srivastava said and taehee smiled brighter then ever so did gia, taehyung and her whole family.
_________________________________________

SO ARE Y'ALL READY TO READ THE REACTION OF THE MAFIA KING JK WHEN HE SEE HIS WIFE IN A SAREEEEEEEE

*screams*

(saree is an Indian attire worn by females) and yes gia is Indian and y/n and jk will be at the wedding and she'll wear it of course.

WELL I AM F*CKING EXCITED TO WRITE IT-

LOL

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AND I'D TRY TO MAKE IT THE HOTTEST CHAPTER AS WELL TILL THEN

BYE BYE❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
729K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...