Zenin Tomie's Ke Xue Cheat Co...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author:Change one thing to another/่ฎŠๅฆ็‚บไนพ Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan T... More

Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?
Chapter 2 Five Hundred Billion
Chapter 3 Reversing Time
Chapter 4 Dazai calls
Chapter 5 [Cheat Code]
Chapter 6 Dazai jumps up
Chapter 7 Confession Bureau
Chapter 8 Mafia Banquet
Chapter 9 Women's Clothing Boss x2
Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie
Chapter 11 Mind reading fails
Chapter 12: Cursed Fetus Hatching
Chapter 13 Heaven and Tyrant
Chapter 14 Non-Existent Memories
Chapter 15 The God of Two Dimensions
Chapter 16 The first step of the whole life
Chapter 17 The master who emerged from the dust [Dazai]
Chapter 18 Group messaging
Chapter 19 Betting on Dogs
Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !
Chapter 21 Advanced Restraint
Chapter 22 Picking up the child
Chapter 23 Love each other as a family
Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance
Chapter 25 Moving Immortal
Chapter 26 Three-in-one
Chapter 27 The only remaining task
Chapter 28 The Curse of Flowers
Chapter 29 Two-in-one
Chapter 30 dk Suguru
Chapter 31 A murder caused by a flower treasure
Chapter 32 Xia You's Sorrow
Chapter 33 The only two special cases in the parallel world
Chapter 34 How long have your symptoms lasted?
Chapter 35 I have a net friend [joker]
Chapter 36 Bai Lan's thousand-layer routine
Chapter 37 "Traitor" Gin
Chapter 38 "Chat"
Chapter 39 A visit from Saiki's neighbor
Chapter 40 Love Token
Chapter 41 Revealing old scores
Chapter 42 Kiss
Chapter 43 Invisibility Ring
Chapter 44 Prediction
Chapter 45 [Fujiang] Fruit Tree
Chapter 46 Retrospective ends
Chapter 47 Not a Disaster
Chapter 48 Backtracking
Chapter 49 Confession
Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting
Chapter 51 Satellite Lens
Chapter 52 Satellite Remote Control
Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle
Chapter 54 The first official date
Chapter 55 Classic
Chapter 56 Hypothermia Ring
Chapter 57 Saiki's Bedroom
Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned
Chapter 59 Teacher Saiki's daily error correction routine
Chapter 60 Prepare to go undercover
Chapter 61 Hell Joke
Chapter 62 After self-defilement
Chapter 63 Recommend expulsion
Chapter 64 Hound
Chapter 65 Secret Club
Chapter 66 Tomie is in business
Chapter 67 Consumption
Chapter 68: General passing by dk Gojo
Chapter 69ใ€่ˆˆใ€‘
Chapter 70 Reaching Cooperation
Chapter 71 Fishing for Oiran
Chapter 72 Three Guests
Chapter 74 Odasaku's Theory of Happiness
Chapter 75 Don't add more money
Chapter 76 The Last Night
Chapter 77 Anger without a position
Chapter 78 Kidnapper Tsunayoshi-kun
Chapter 79 Re-enactment of the Classic Battle of Brain Hell
Chapter 80 The Singularity Arrives
Chapter 81 Among the Singularity
Chapter 82 End of text
Chapter 83 Extra

Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan

19 3 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Zenin Tomie really succumbed to Bailan, an inexplicable Italian. Saiki Kusuo has confirmed that he is basically not bewitched by the magical charm.

At least what he wanted to monopolize most in his heart was this world, not the eyes of Zenyuan Tomie.

Beauty is just an embellishment of his power.

Bai Lan is a completely self-centered careerist. In the process of seemingly pursuing Zen Yuan Fujiang, Bai Lan's plan to destroy the world has never stopped in his mind.

Because he is so powerful that he can perform the plays he wants on the highest stage in the world.

However, one of the protagonists he chose was unwilling to cooperate with his performance.

Zenin Tomie also kept a distance from Osamu Dazai. I am afraid that apart from the two of them, only Saiki Kusuo, who can read minds, knew why the two of them got together.

I'm afraid it has something to do with the plan to strangle Vongola leader Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Zenyuan Fujiang's gesture of shaking his head and walking away was too decisive and a little dismissive. The arrogance contained in his expression was really in line with Bai Lan's imagination of [Fujiang] in the parallel world.

In fact, Bai Lan has been completely fooled by [Sawada Tomie] in the parallel world, and there is no need for Chanyuan Tomie to work hard to trick him.

Because other Bailan always received such treatment.

Tomie Sawada was even more indifferent, reluctant to speak a syllable to him, and it was difficult to hear Tomie's demonic and attractive tone.

Bai Lan will not have any negative emotions because her drink was wasted.

If you really think about it, Saiki Kusuo is still the man who spends the most money on Bai Lan.

Every time Saiki Kusuo blows up a surveillance satellite, the damage caused to Bailan is enough for him to cover the entire Yokohama with champagne towers.

Now the money for a few champagne towers ordered by Zen Yuan Fujiang is really insignificant compared to putting a few satellites in the sky that will be blown up in less than half a day.

In this secret club, Bai Lan felt happy that she was finally close to the only special "Fujiang" in the ordinary world again.

Bai Lan even still stared at the back of Zen Yuan Fujiang with her own eyes.

Now Zenyuan Tomie

has to stay in this secret club with him because of the constraints of his mission.

Because of the character's character who has to repay gambling debts, even if he wanted to look arrogant, Zenin Tomie couldn't really use any means to drive

out the generous customers who came to spend many towers of champagne.

If "Oiran" Zenin Tomie was really like this, Shiro Fujiwara, the owner of this secret club, would be the first to jump out, hold his head and apologize to Bai Lan.

The most dominant emotion in Bai Lan's heart turned out to be that she had earned something.

After all, in the previous timeline, he was the man who directly spent 1 billion to let Tian and the tyrant Fuhei Shi'er replace Zenyuan Tomie's vest to chat with him.

Now, instead of being separated from the screen, Bai Lan was actually in the same space, carefully looking at the back of Fu Jiang in the Zen Garden. She saw the light of the candlelight flowing between his hair, and seemed to vaguely smell the difference between him and everyone else. Different hormonal aromas.

The ticket price is really worth it.

If she could be so close to Fu Jiang every day, Bai Lan would be willing to spend unlimited money to renew.

It just so happened that there was Osamu Dazai mixed into this occasion. His uncertainty was overwhelming, and he was not someone who could be easily dismissed like Bai Lan.

Although Dazai Osamu is now obediently nestled on the leather sofa in the secret club, his body is still wrapped in layers of white bandages, looking very weak.

Like an injured black long-haired cat.

Because he didn't seem to have the strength to extend his sharp claws, the aggressiveness on his body also disappeared, which was very confusing.

But Zenyuan Fujiang was severely used by him once, and he knew too well the black mud hidden under his good skin.

Dazai was so quiet that he must be acting like a monster.

Even though Dazai Osamu's eyes are full of innocence now, Zenwon Tomie feels that he is brewing a huge conspiracy.

Zenin Tomie couldn't help but complain that this secret club is indeed a dark shop among dark shops. There are also minors among the staff, and they are not picky about whether the customers are adults.

Fortunately, Kusuo Saiki forcibly deleted all memories of Zenin Tomie in Dazai Osamu's mind. Logically speaking, Zenin Tomie should show a complete stranger to him.

Zenin Tomie is now following the script of an arrogant courtesan, and will not take the initiative to deal with any potential client in a flattering manner. Dazai Osamu, who seems to be very young and may not necessarily have much wealth and power, will naturally be ignored by "Oiran Tomie".

Byakuran is already a deterrent enough, and with the addition of Dazai Osamu, a black mud spirit, Zenin Tomie just wants to grease his feet and run away quickly.

Even if it wasn't for Pua Bailan, Zenyuan Tomie would choose to stay firmly close to Saiki Kusuo and discuss countermeasures with him.

Dazai Osamu smiled and followed Zenin Tomie

's footsteps, sitting next to Saiki Kusuo without any psychological burden.

Although he was an uninvited minor, Dazai Osamu seemed to be the emperor of this secret club. His words were full of oppression and threats: "This gentleman looks ordinary, but his aesthetics is very special.

" I don't know what you can say to Tomie-kun. As far as I know, there is a competition mechanism among guests in this club." Osamu Dazai leaned back in the leather chair.

:

"I'm afraid you don't have that much money."

Osamu Dazai was a member of the script team. Even though he didn't have the ability to read minds, he came to his own judgment based on the information he had observed during his previous silence.

Saiki Kusuo is definitely Zenin Tomie’s partner in this undercover mission.

Osamu Dazai is a master at playing with people's hearts and a veteran at seeing through people's hearts. He has been observing everyone from the moment he followed Bai Lan into this secret club.

Saiki Kusuo is the only person Dazai Osamu pays attention to.

Saiki Kusuo's disguise is actually very good. He can adjust various values ​​​​of his body through super powers, so that he can maintain a cold and indifferent appearance and become in the eyes of others, no different from the powerful people in the dark world. difference.

But Dazai Osamu was able to see through Saiki Kusuo's pure soul.

He and Kusuo Saiki, a person with a firm white stance, had an innocent disagreement. Even if they were just in the same space, they would feel uncomfortable.

However, there are advantages to Kusuo Saiki being on the red side.

In tonight's bidding game about "Oiran" Zen Yuan Tomie's time, between the two of them, the winner must be Dazai Osamu.

Osamu Dazai understands the financial situation of these red party people very well. It is impossible for them to spend too much budget on an undercover mission.

In front of Dazai Osamu, a mafia who really controls the income source of Yokohama Casino, the wealth that the red side can mobilize at will is like a drop of water, poured into the fire of the secret club, and evaporates in an instant.

While Osamu Dazai maintained a friendly smile on the surface, he exuded a murderous aura that was only aimed at Saiki Kusuo in order to provoke him.

Dazai Osamu knew that Saiki Kusuo was very likely to be a very powerful person with supernatural powers, and he was even the man who erased Zenin Tomie from his mind.

But he was not afraid at all that Saiki Kusuo would suddenly kill him.

Dazai Osamu's prediction of death is better than anyone else's.

Because he has died more than once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.9K 4
(Complete) (1 bonus chapter!) Dazai and Chuuya is partners and friends. But Dazai loved Chuuya more than everything. He wanted to tell Chuuya how he...
349K 17.7K 132
Ren, a ten year old orphan girl, was en route to being delivered to a corrupt merchant. However, bandits attacked the carriage she was on and caused...
1.8M 31.1K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.
2.8M 97.6K 41
"๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," "๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‰๐”๐๐„," "๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐“ ๐– ๐€...