Zenin Tomie's Ke Xue Cheat Co...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan T... More

Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?
Chapter 2 Five Hundred Billion
Chapter 3 Reversing Time
Chapter 4 Dazai calls
Chapter 5 [Cheat Code]
Chapter 6 Dazai jumps up
Chapter 7 Confession Bureau
Chapter 8 Mafia Banquet
Chapter 9 Women's Clothing Boss x2
Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie
Chapter 11 Mind reading fails
Chapter 12: Cursed Fetus Hatching
Chapter 13 Heaven and Tyrant
Chapter 14 Non-Existent Memories
Chapter 15 The God of Two Dimensions
Chapter 16 The first step of the whole life
Chapter 17 The master who emerged from the dust [Dazai]
Chapter 18 Group messaging
Chapter 19 Betting on Dogs
Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !
Chapter 21 Advanced Restraint
Chapter 22 Picking up the child
Chapter 23 Love each other as a family
Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance
Chapter 25 Moving Immortal
Chapter 26 Three-in-one
Chapter 27 The only remaining task
Chapter 28 The Curse of Flowers
Chapter 29 Two-in-one
Chapter 30 dk Suguru
Chapter 31 A murder caused by a flower treasure
Chapter 32 Xia You's Sorrow
Chapter 33 The only two special cases in the parallel world
Chapter 34 How long have your symptoms lasted?
Chapter 35 I have a net friend [joker]
Chapter 36 Bai Lan's thousand-layer routine
Chapter 37 "Traitor" Gin
Chapter 38 "Chat"
Chapter 39 A visit from Saiki's neighbor
Chapter 40 Love Token
Chapter 41 Revealing old scores
Chapter 42 Kiss
Chapter 43 Invisibility Ring
Chapter 44 Prediction
Chapter 45 [Fujiang] Fruit Tree
Chapter 46 Retrospective ends
Chapter 47 Not a Disaster
Chapter 48 Backtracking
Chapter 49 Confession
Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting
Chapter 51 Satellite Lens
Chapter 52 Satellite Remote Control
Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle
Chapter 54 The first official date
Chapter 55 Classic
Chapter 56 Hypothermia Ring
Chapter 57 Saiki's Bedroom
Chapter 59 Teacher Saiki's daily error correction routine
Chapter 60 Prepare to go undercover
Chapter 61 Hell Joke
Chapter 62 After self-defilement
Chapter 63 Recommend expulsion
Chapter 64 Hound
Chapter 65 Secret Club
Chapter 66 Tomie is in business
Chapter 67 Consumption
Chapter 68: General passing by dk Gojo
Chapter 69【興】
Chapter 70 Reaching Cooperation
Chapter 71 Fishing for Oiran
Chapter 72 Three Guests
Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan
Chapter 74 Odasaku's Theory of Happiness
Chapter 75 Don't add more money
Chapter 76 The Last Night
Chapter 77 Anger without a position
Chapter 78 Kidnapper Tsunayoshi-kun
Chapter 79 Re-enactment of the Classic Battle of Brain Hell
Chapter 80 The Singularity Arrives
Chapter 81 Among the Singularity
Chapter 82 End of text
Chapter 83 Extra

Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned

14 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Zenin Tomie has never looked down on Kusuo's dream so condescendingly. Even in some very extraordinary dreams, Zenin Tomie was looking up to him.

From the moment they met, almost all interactions between them were conducted under the leadership of Saiki Kusuo.

Saiki Kusuo transformed the memories of Zen Yuan Tomie under the complete demonic charm into nightmares that occasionally appeared in his subconscious.

As a result, Zenin Tomie can only rely on getting along with Saiki Kusuo, like a child going through the toddler stage again, constantly absorbing the knowledge of getting along with others.

How to perceive kindness between people?

How to get along with others normally and healthily?

How to respect and love someone?

These are things that Saiki Kusuo slowly penetrated into Zenyuan Tomie through practical actions.

Everything he learned from Saiki Kusuo formed the soul of the current [Zenyuan Tomie].

In Zenyuan Tomie's heart, Saiki Kusuo is the god who reshapes his new world.

No matter what kind of problem he encounters, he can get the perfect answer from Kusuo Amu.

Even though Zenin Tomie had a superpower that was almost equal to the Creator's [Cheat Code], Saiki Kusuo deliberately suppressed the urge to use his superpower in front of Zenin Tomie.

Seemingly unequal position with extreme disparity in power.

Even in front of the "ordinary" Saiki Kusuo, Zenin Tomie is still a guided lost man.

On the given end of the scale.

If Saiki Kusuo didn't take the initiative, Zenin Tomie wouldn't ask for anything from him.

Both of them seem to be used to this kind of relationship.

Without Saiki Kusuo's approval, Zenyuan Tomie would not easily cross the thunder pond.

Unless Zenin Tomie is extremely emotional, his further request for Saiki Kusuo's feelings can only be expressed in words at most.

No matter how much physical communication there is, it will only be like the last timeline.

First, he explored the demonic fruit and tried it briefly to lure Saiki Kusuo's psychological defense to waver and take the initiative to rob him.

Like a believer's sacrifice to his only god.

Therefore, Saiki Kusuo did not expect that

Chanyuan Tomie would develop to this point of actively pursuing him in just one day.

In this timeline, it seems that after Saiki Kusuo confessed to him, [Tomie]'s instinct to seduce and plunder love began to break the seal, wanting to draw more and more love from Saiki Kusuo.

This ambition is growing and spreading like a raging fire.

Zen Yuan Tomie has long wanted to do this.

His eyes became darker, like [Tomie] who grew out of his hair in the previous timeline.

He should have done this long ago!

Zenyuan Fujiang lifted up his long, dark and smooth hair, glowing with fine colorful light, showing a bit of poisonous charm like a snake in the deep sea.

The entire weight of his body was pressed against Saiki Kusuo's body, and his beautiful and slender fingers pressed on his boyfriend's chest, listening to his heartbeat through the flesh.

Saiki Kusuo just deliberately adjusted his appearance when dressing to maintain the average level of Japanese male high school students.

However, when Zen Yuan Tomie stretched out his hand and felt the touch, he could truly feel the power contained in these invisible muscles. It was definitely not a display without strength.

Zenin Tomie's voice became incomprehensible, and he kept repeating Saiki Kusuo's name.

Occasionally mixed with some exclamations such as "like" and "super cute".

For the first time, he entered the bedroom of Kusuo Amu, who had become his boyfriend, and was enveloped in the aura of obsession and yearning.

The desire for Kusuo's dream almost burned away all his sanity. He was like a traveler in the desert who was about to die of thirst. Only the lips and teeth of Kusuo Saiki had spring water that could save him.

Completely opposite to Zen Yuan Tomie's feelings.

However, Saiki Kusuo felt as if he was drowning in a deep sea with no visible border.

Zen Yuan Tomie's breath carries a moist and sweet fragrance.

During their last kiss, Saiki Kusuo thought he had smelled it all.

But this time, Zen Yuan Fujiang's mood swings became more intense, and correspondingly, the fragrance became stronger.

The human sense of smell always enjoys the smell of a certain limit. When the sweetness accumulates to a certain level, it seems that the fishy smell of sea water has condensed.

While Chanyuan Tomie was kissing Saiki Kusuo deeply, he tore open the buttons of his shirt. The delicate buttons jumped all over the floor and bounced on the skin of the two of them, making a crackling sound.

Like fireworks set off at a wedding.

However, he finally managed to lift the long hair on his back, and it fell down again because of the action of pulling off his shirt just now.

Blocking the heart, covering up the ambiguous vermilion.

Zenin Tomie's entire shoulder was exposed to the air. Even under the bedroom light of Saiki Kusuo's room, it still looked so white that it made people feel trance-like for a moment. ┆┆This book┆┆Work┆┆Product┆┆By┆┆Even

as a god of the second dimension, Kusuo Saiki has not completely lost some of the instincts engraved in human genes.

A drowning person will want to grab the driftwood that can save him. Saiki Kusuo subconsciously used 60% of his strength to mercilessly pinch the shoulder that was trembling slightly in his field of vision and irritating his eyes.

Saiki Kusuo's strength is not small, and he has to weigh it as a god and curse. Zenyuan Tomie's shoulder suddenly felt a lot of pain.

A broken hum escaped from his throat, like a little animal that had been tortured miserably. His white shoulders soon became red and swollen, showing five fingerprints.

Such a red mark that fit the size of Saiki Kusuo's palm fell on Zenyuan Tomie's extremely white and greasy skin. The contrast was so strong that it stimulated Saiki Kusuo and began to gradually abandon his own reason.

His fingers moved from Zenyuan Tomie's shoulder to a darker and more unexplorable position, leaving more deep and shallow marks.

It was as if he had conquered an unchallenged and extremely dangerous secret place in the world and left an exclusive territorial mark.

This association gave Saiki Kusuo an imperceptible sense of satisfaction.

Saiki Kusuo said that there was a piece of sea water hidden in Zenyuan Tomie.

Maybe this is also the hidden attribute brought to Zenyuan Tomie by the omnipotent superpower [cheating code]?

At least among the voices Saiki Kusuo was forced to hear, no one had ever lamented his partner's talent.

The sound of juice splashing echoed in the room, disturbing Zenyuan Tomie's brain, which was already dizzy with passion.

As a person bound by Heaven and Curse, he who was usually indifferent and arrogant felt a strong sense of shame.

"Hmm... Kusuo, a dream, it hurts, don't pinch my waist."

Guan Shiyi's black hair was messy, and the strands were stuck to the white and greasy skin due to sweat.

The strong fluctuations of emotions lit up his originally dark eyes, making him appear more alive, magnificent, charming, and too beautiful.

He was confused and unable to speak, and could only tell what he was feeling at the moment.

"Okay, so comfortable...but it's too much, please be a little, a little gentle."

Although Zenin Tomie resisted so much, he still pressed his chest closer, but he couldn't maintain the initiative to kiss Kusuo Aki.

He could only keep his head lowered and

look at Kusuo Saiki with thick and unfocused eyes.

Saiki Kusuo was shocked by his unusual calm appearance.

Zenyuan Tomie's thigh was tightly tied with a communication terminal and a sharp folding knife during the express delivery mission just now. The leather marks were still intact, which was particularly eye-catching.

This reminds Saiki Kusuo that Zenin Tomie is by no means as soft as he seems on the surface. He has the strength to kill a strong man at any time.

Saiki Kusuo's ability to fight a protracted war is far stronger than Zenin Tomie's.

And when happiness is overloaded, it becomes a burden.

Ordinary people playing chess with the God of Two Dimensions would find it difficult mentally, not to mention that Tian and Curse Binding are the "lucky ones" whose five senses are far more sensitive than ordinary people.

However, during the game with Saiki Kusuo, this "luck" really turned into the "misfortune" that caused Zenin Tomie to collapse and beg for mercy.

Zenin Tomie faced Saiki Kusuo, his glasses rubbing his cheek.

Zenyuan Fujiang's mind, which was already very warm, was even hotter from being rubbed, making his already intermittent breathing difficult.

Giving up to Saiki Kusuo was not something worth being ashamed of for Zenin Tomie.

He subconsciously stretched out his hand and put it weakly on Saiki Kusuo's arm, just like when he asked Saiki Kusuo for help a long time ago, his eyes were filled with pitiful mist.

"I can't stand it anymore, Kusuo has a dream..."

Zenin Tomie whispered carefully , hoping to get Saiki Kusuo's pity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 153 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.6K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
3.7K 104 38
Alternative Title: 关于我带着公会穿越猎人这档事 Author: Two-spined Salamander Summary:   Eden, the number one bug guild in the brain-computer game Yggdrasil, the...