Zenin Tomie's Ke Xue Cheat Co...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan T... More

Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?
Chapter 2 Five Hundred Billion
Chapter 3 Reversing Time
Chapter 4 Dazai calls
Chapter 5 [Cheat Code]
Chapter 6 Dazai jumps up
Chapter 7 Confession Bureau
Chapter 8 Mafia Banquet
Chapter 9 Women's Clothing Boss x2
Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie
Chapter 11 Mind reading fails
Chapter 12: Cursed Fetus Hatching
Chapter 13 Heaven and Tyrant
Chapter 14 Non-Existent Memories
Chapter 15 The God of Two Dimensions
Chapter 16 The first step of the whole life
Chapter 17 The master who emerged from the dust [Dazai]
Chapter 18 Group messaging
Chapter 19 Betting on Dogs
Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !
Chapter 21 Advanced Restraint
Chapter 22 Picking up the child
Chapter 23 Love each other as a family
Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance
Chapter 25 Moving Immortal
Chapter 26 Three-in-one
Chapter 27 The only remaining task
Chapter 28 The Curse of Flowers
Chapter 29 Two-in-one
Chapter 30 dk Suguru
Chapter 31 A murder caused by a flower treasure
Chapter 32 Xia You's Sorrow
Chapter 33 The only two special cases in the parallel world
Chapter 34 How long have your symptoms lasted?
Chapter 35 I have a net friend [joker]
Chapter 36 Bai Lan's thousand-layer routine
Chapter 37 "Traitor" Gin
Chapter 38 "Chat"
Chapter 39 A visit from Saiki's neighbor
Chapter 40 Love Token
Chapter 41 Revealing old scores
Chapter 42 Kiss
Chapter 43 Invisibility Ring
Chapter 45 [Fujiang] Fruit Tree
Chapter 46 Retrospective ends
Chapter 47 Not a Disaster
Chapter 48 Backtracking
Chapter 49 Confession
Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting
Chapter 51 Satellite Lens
Chapter 52 Satellite Remote Control
Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle
Chapter 54 The first official date
Chapter 55 Classic
Chapter 56 Hypothermia Ring
Chapter 57 Saiki's Bedroom
Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned
Chapter 59 Teacher Saiki's daily error correction routine
Chapter 60 Prepare to go undercover
Chapter 61 Hell Joke
Chapter 62 After self-defilement
Chapter 63 Recommend expulsion
Chapter 64 Hound
Chapter 65 Secret Club
Chapter 66 Tomie is in business
Chapter 67 Consumption
Chapter 68: General passing by dk Gojo
Chapter 69【興】
Chapter 70 Reaching Cooperation
Chapter 71 Fishing for Oiran
Chapter 72 Three Guests
Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan
Chapter 74 Odasaku's Theory of Happiness
Chapter 75 Don't add more money
Chapter 76 The Last Night
Chapter 77 Anger without a position
Chapter 78 Kidnapper Tsunayoshi-kun
Chapter 79 Re-enactment of the Classic Battle of Brain Hell
Chapter 80 The Singularity Arrives
Chapter 81 Among the Singularity
Chapter 82 End of text
Chapter 83 Extra

Chapter 44 Prediction

19 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Saiki was silent for a while. He looked at Chanyuan Fujiang's eyes that were now shining with fireworks of hope. He vaguely remembered the scene when he first met Chanyuan Fujiang ten years ago.

If he had been ten years ago, he probably would not have imagined that one day he would be so glorious in the eyes of Zen Yuan Tomie.

At this time, Saiki Kusuo found that he had completely become the guardian of Zen Yuan Tomie, and was willing to make every effort for his happiness.

Obviously, no matter where you go on a date with a beauty of Zenin Tomie's level, even if you bring an oxygen tank and go snorkeling in the world's deepest trench, there is a high chance that it will be captured by the increasingly developed Internet cameras.

Taking in beauty is the mission of human eyes.

Zen Yuan Tomie appears anywhere, even if he uses sunglasses to cover the alluring and mysterious mole under his eye, only exposing the beautiful arc of his jaw, it is enough to attract everyone's wandering soul.

Then with inquiring eyes, she eagerly wanted to see his complete face, and then swelled with more and more desires.

Exclusivity and jealousy will be like weed seeds sown on fertile soil

.

After being awakened by the strong wind, it spread crazily.

They will arouse hostility towards Kusuo Saiki.

How could an ordinary man with average qualities of a Japanese man not have such an excellent boyfriend?

I'm afraid the strong contrast between the two of them standing together is enough to push up several hot searches.

After all, people always have a curious desire to spy, and others will be unwilling to wonder what kind of invisible rich man Saiki Kusuo is, so that such qualifications can win the favor of such a beauty.

Even deep love?

Saiki Kusuo is quite helpless -

perhaps the appearance of Zenin Tomie is to plant the seeds that will eventually tower into the clouds and pierce the sky in the peaceful life of ordinary people that he has struggled to maintain.

The seeds of obsession spawned by Zenon Tomie's love took root and sprouted, easily overturning the land that seemed to have been compacted into rock formations.

Perhaps the moment Saiki Kusuo made up his mind to kiss Zenin Tomie back, he was destined to cede land in the love war.

If you make a fake love that an ordinary member of the Home Club should never be involved in, you can only be captured by a hunter who has premeditated and disguised as prey.

Zenyuan Tomie had long imagined and rehearsed countless dates with Saiki Kusuo in his mind. He gathered all the existing conditions in his mind.

Even in a dream, his smart brain was automatically

verifying the feasibility of his plan.

Zenin Tomie just pinched Saiki Kusuo's weakest line.

When you are with your boyfriend, you still play games at home every day and don't go out to spread shit, so how do you let others know that you have a boyfriend?

Saiki Kusuo felt Zenin Tomie's arm around his shoulders getting stronger.

There was a kind of super concentration in Zenyuan Tomie's eyes, chasing Saiki Kusuo's micro-expression.

As long as Saiki Kusuo shows any signs of not agreeing, Zenin Tomie will probably ignore the dangerous experience of being kissed until his pupils are out of focus and kiss him again until Saiki Kusuo is willing to agree to his request.

The beauty has already reached this point, so why not agree to him?

With Zen Yuan Tomie looking at him like this, I am afraid that no one will refuse his request. If someone is so cruel for a moment and blurts out and refuses to agree, he will probably stand up and give himself two hard slaps in the middle of the night.

Finally, Saiki Kusuo gently held Zenyuan Tomie's cheek and unconsciously rubbed the mole on the corner of his eye: "

Okay, I promise you, at least once a week, I will accompany you to where you want to go.

" When Mu Kusuo made such a serious promise, Zenyuan Tomie did not feel the joy of catching the prey in the net, but instead felt as dazed as if he had just woken up from a dream.

The unreal feeling, as if the beautiful fruit he had been chasing for so many years had finally landed in his hands, made him unconfidently wonder whether he had fallen into the illusion of a certain ability user again.

The calm and seductive sense of relaxation that he had just kissed Kusuo Saiki on the corner of his mouth was gone.

This silly look is also very cute.

Saiki Kusuo felt that he was hit in the heart by Zenin Tomie's latest little specialness.

By agreeing to a weekly relationship, they were automatically upgraded to a relationship that was far above friends.

Since the level of power and obligation towards each other has been raised to the highest level, then it is only natural for Kusuo Saiki to occasionally exercise his privileges as a boyfriend, right?

So, while Zenin Tomie was still in a brain-burning state where the CPU was overloaded by the huge joy that surged into his heart, Saiki Kusuo once again held up his gloomy and pale face and left a gentle kiss on his lips.

Feeling the familiar scent of Saiki Kusuo, and amidst the sensory resonance of lovers embracing and kissing, Zenyuan Tomie finally believed that all of this really existed in his world.

After all, only by truly experiencing such

a touch filled with unabashed tenderness and love did Zenyuan Tomie know that from the moment of being born alone, people can actually have such a sense of faith and happiness in walking together with others.

At this moment, there were a few more teardrops hanging at the end of Chanyuan Fujiang's eyes, falling into his thick but somewhat ruthless eyelashes.

Saiki Kusuo wiped away the tears from Zenin Tomie and patted his back gently, hoping that he would not shed so many tears again, lest his eyes would be so red and swollen that he would feel uncomfortable tomorrow.

The more Zen Garden Tomie received such different care from Saiki Kusuo, the more he felt that he had not completed any necessary rituals.

Therefore, Zenyuan Tomie, the god of heaven and curse, made another strange move, and Kusuo Saiki, the superpower, was able to grab the folding knife again with the speed of thinking.

His actions were so decisive that Saiki Kusuo, who usually did not participate in human combat, could not stop him immediately.

Saiki Kusuo's precognitive ability was activated at this moment.

It was as if time had been stretched hundreds of times, all surrounding images were blurred, and only the images that foreshadowed the disaster were clear.

Zen Yuan Fujiang quickly cut off his hair. The black hair that had only grown to his waist for ten years suddenly became dry and brittle as if it had lost all its vitality.

Then they gathered together and fell in the shadow of Tomie of the Zen Garden.

Faces appeared one after another.

Spores as big as those in a petri dish grew into fleshy tissue, gradually differentiating into seemingly blank human bodies.

In the beginning, the appearance can be maintained for a period of time, and the facial features are beautiful and sharp. Isn't this exactly [Fujiang]?

However, within a few breaths, the eyes that suddenly appeared began to turn red, and they were completely incomprehensible to the eyes that a rational creature could have.

In the process of looking at the frightened Zen Yuan Tomie, they twisted their entire trunks, like old trees that were polluted and died by a curse, twisting themselves tightly.

For the first time in his prediction, Saiki Kusuo could smell the smell of blood so clearly, a fragrance that would make one drunk to death in an instant.

That kind of fresh fruit brought in from outside, even if it rots in the end, can't be compared to the temptation of evil people by the smell of blood.

When these [Fu Jiang] died completely, their faces suddenly looked as peaceful and comfortable as happiness...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 153 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.2K 107 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
9.8K 424 86
Alternative Title: 造物主的模拟人生 Author: Xi Chi Mu Summary: Asahina Sumiya, fifteen years old, likes to play games. He thinks that he is just an ordin...