𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞...

By ikigaiksn

"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍." "𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠�... More

Operation: Love You Better
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056

039

2.3K 198 236
By ikigaiksn

hoon 📰 @parkwrites tweeted.

good morning 😊 have a blessed Monday 😇

2748 likes | 316 retweets

replies:

@cornjay ???????????? have a what now
↪@parkwrites bless you 😘
@sunscript ok .... what did u do
↪@parkwrites ? nothing hahaha lol
↪@sunscript i ain't buying ur bullsht 😐 i just know that someone's misery is ur happiness 🧍🏻‍♂️ so who's suffering?
↪@parkwrites LMAOA 🤐🤐

---------

[ sunghoon is a nepo baby ]

sunoo:
sunghoon have u seen the pubmat yet?
it's horrible 🙂
pls tell chenle to edit it again asap

sunghoon:
i alr told him
he said he's going to edit it once he finishes the sports feature

sunoo:
no
go tell him to edit it now
and let jungwon write the sports news
he's good at that

sunghoon:
lmao
yang is never good at sports
but sure i'll relay whatever u said

heeseung:
seeing you obey sunoo's orders makes me think if he's the real president not you

sunghoon:
yeah technically he's my boss 🏋️
anywayyy look who rose from the dead
you ok now?

sunoo:
how are you feeling, hyung?

heeseung:
i'm good now don't worry
thanks guys

sunghoon:
ofc u are
did jay do a good job at taking care of you? 😊

heeseung:
well
he did

sunghoon:
nice nice
where is he btw
@jay wru

sunoo:
oh he's still asleep
i think
he's still inside his room

sunghoon:
why
wake him up, maybe he's in a coma

sunoo:
🙄🙄
let him sleep, he looks a bit off since yesterday

heeseung:
why?
is he okay?

sunghoon:
maybe he got hee's sickness 👀

sunoo:
i hope not

----------

"i'm jealous, and it feels like he's taking you away from me!"

ever since jake said that, it won't leave jay's mind at all. hearing it loud and clear from his best friend's mouth is crazy.

he's jealous. fuck, i don't know. what do i do now?

if he said this way back then, jay would've been ecstatic. to think that he thought he was the only one who was jealous when heeseung and jake were hanging out together...

but what does jake even mean? is he saying that he's jealous, as his best friend? or... he's really jealous?

honestly, if jake wasn't serious when he said that, jay would've laughed. because why would jake even think that heeseung is taking me away from him? that's just... crazy.

jay knows how jake likes to overthink things, and jay knows how quickly the guy could jump into conclusions. jake is very vocal with his feelings, although he doesn't think much before he says what's on his mind.

maybe i should avoid heeseung for a while... if jake thinks that i'm betraying him.

but what if... just what if... jake likes me?

jay sighed. he should be happy, right? that's what he wanted all along. for his best friend to fall for him... right?

jay snaps out of his own thoughts when he hears a knock coming outside.

"jay? can i come in?" sunoo's soft voice echoed inside his room.

he clears his throat. "sure, bub. come here." he puts on a smile when he sees sunoo peeking out from the door. the boy walks closer to him, sitting at the edge of his bed.

"are you not feeling well?" sunoo checks him up, looking at his face. "should i call your blockmates and tell them that you'll be absent today?"

"no, no. i'm okay. just a bit sleepy since i pulled an all-nighter."

sunoo stared at him. "i'm not going to pry anymore, but if you need someone to talk to... your roommate is here. don't tell your problems to sunghoon, he's just going to double it."

"okay, i get it." jay chuckled. should i tell him?

sunoo was about to leave when jay spoke again. "actually, uh... last time, jake got mad at me."

"why? what did you do?" sunoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"i made him wait for two hours, because i fell asleep while i was checking up on heeseung. when i found him in the park, he was already crying. then he told me...." jay let out a deep breath before he continued. "that he's jealous..."

sunoo utters a soft 'oh'. "he told you that he's jealous?"

jay nodded. "that's what he said. he was mad, and he feels like heeseung is taking me away from him."

his roommate coughed a little. wow, i didn't know jake had this side. sunoo thought. although it might seem a bit too much to say, to think that they're just best friends.

"well, it sounds like he sees you more than just a best friend."

huh? "w-what?"

"i mean, it's one thing to be a bit jealous when i see my friends hanging out with other people. but you said he was crying? oh boy, that sounds serious to me." sunoo crossed his legs and grabbed one pillow from jay.

jay is taken aback by sunoo's words. "no, i think jake doesn't feel that way—"

"then ask him yourself. i think he'll honestly tell you what he feels, jay. considering that you're his best friend." sunoo stared at him and then smiled. "you should do the same. tell him that you like him."

i... tell jake that i like him? is that the right thing to do?

seeing the look on jay's face made sunoo confirm his own doubts. no wonder sunghoon was so entertained with meddling between these people.

"only if you still like him, that is. if your feelings have changed... then jake deserves to know that too. just be honest."

----------

[ park (11:11) ]

heeseung:
jay
are you not feeling well?
it's probably because of me
sorry

park (11:11):
nope i'm fine
why are u sorry? lol
i didn't catch any of your virus so everything's good

heeseung:
oh okay
good
i should pay you back for taking care of me
i'll buy you dinner

park (11:11):
what for lmao
it's not like i was forced to do that
it's another one of the perks of being friends with me
so don't worry about it

heeseung:
i know that
but still
can we have dinner tgt?

park (11:11):
sureeee
when? i'll ask sunoo and hoon if they're free tomorrow

heeseung:
no
i mean
i want us to have dinner
just the two of us

park (11:11):
hahahaha
okay
as long as you'll pay for it lolol

heeseung:
great
i'll come by the university tomorrow
i'll wait for you outside the gate
bye :)

-------------

jay park @cornjay tweeted.

what the hell was that

267 likes | 15 retweets

replies:

@sunscript did u attend ur class after i left?
↪@cornjay yeah i did bub
@parkwrites woah i can see the resemblance 🧐
↪@cornjay wdym that's literally u when u were a baby 🫤

---------

jake didn't want to leave his apartment after what he did. he's never felt so embarrassed that he just wants the earth to crack and swallow him whole.

imagine telling your best friend that you're jealous of his friend?! the fuck were you thinking, jake?!

he screamed again, grabbing his pillow and throwing it on the wall. should i tell jay that i was drunk that day and i didn't mean whatever shit i said? should i tell him i forgot what happened? or maybe i should tell him i got diagnosed with amnesia???

he sighed. he meant every word that got out of his mouth that day. he told himself that he doesn't want to be selfish, but he can't help it.

i don't want to lose jay.

but what do i do? what do i have to do so he won't leave my side?

he chuckled bitterly at his own thought. at the end of the day, he's really just a selfish guy who doesn't want jay to be taken away from him.

is this... what liking someone is supposed to be? i don't want to feel this way. i don't want jay to think that i'm selfish.

i'm so confused. what am i supposed to do?

---------

short update bc i'm not feeling well 😅

also, just a gentle reminder to everyone that please, as much as i want to update faster, i can't because i have other things to do (i have work + i'm studying for boards) so please be kind.

i don't vomit words and my brain takes time to process writing, so i am asking to please be patient in waiting for updates 😊🙏 thank you everyone and have a great day/night ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 180 22
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎" "𝙰𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐" Who knew that my twel...
369K 23.6K 57
"𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞." "𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍, 𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊." HIGHEST RANKING/S: #1 kimsunoo #1 2j #1 heejake...
765K 34.4K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...