Zenin Tomie's Ke Xue Cheat Co...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author:Change one thing to another/變卦為乾 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 83 chapter Introducing: Zenyuan T... More

Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?
Chapter 2 Five Hundred Billion
Chapter 3 Reversing Time
Chapter 4 Dazai calls
Chapter 5 [Cheat Code]
Chapter 6 Dazai jumps up
Chapter 7 Confession Bureau
Chapter 8 Mafia Banquet
Chapter 9 Women's Clothing Boss x2
Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie
Chapter 11 Mind reading fails
Chapter 12: Cursed Fetus Hatching
Chapter 13 Heaven and Tyrant
Chapter 14 Non-Existent Memories
Chapter 15 The God of Two Dimensions
Chapter 16 The first step of the whole life
Chapter 17 The master who emerged from the dust [Dazai]
Chapter 18 Group messaging
Chapter 19 Betting on Dogs
Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !
Chapter 21 Advanced Restraint
Chapter 22 Picking up the child
Chapter 23 Love each other as a family
Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance
Chapter 25 Moving Immortal
Chapter 26 Three-in-one
Chapter 27 The only remaining task
Chapter 28 The Curse of Flowers
Chapter 29 Two-in-one
Chapter 30 dk Suguru
Chapter 31 A murder caused by a flower treasure
Chapter 32 Xia You's Sorrow
Chapter 33 The only two special cases in the parallel world
Chapter 34 How long have your symptoms lasted?
Chapter 35 I have a net friend [joker]
Chapter 37 "Traitor" Gin
Chapter 38 "Chat"
Chapter 39 A visit from Saiki's neighbor
Chapter 40 Love Token
Chapter 41 Revealing old scores
Chapter 42 Kiss
Chapter 43 Invisibility Ring
Chapter 44 Prediction
Chapter 45 [Fujiang] Fruit Tree
Chapter 46 Retrospective ends
Chapter 47 Not a Disaster
Chapter 48 Backtracking
Chapter 49 Confession
Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting
Chapter 51 Satellite Lens
Chapter 52 Satellite Remote Control
Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle
Chapter 54 The first official date
Chapter 55 Classic
Chapter 56 Hypothermia Ring
Chapter 57 Saiki's Bedroom
Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned
Chapter 59 Teacher Saiki's daily error correction routine
Chapter 60 Prepare to go undercover
Chapter 61 Hell Joke
Chapter 62 After self-defilement
Chapter 63 Recommend expulsion
Chapter 64 Hound
Chapter 65 Secret Club
Chapter 66 Tomie is in business
Chapter 67 Consumption
Chapter 68: General passing by dk Gojo
Chapter 69【興】
Chapter 70 Reaching Cooperation
Chapter 71 Fishing for Oiran
Chapter 72 Three Guests
Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan
Chapter 74 Odasaku's Theory of Happiness
Chapter 75 Don't add more money
Chapter 76 The Last Night
Chapter 77 Anger without a position
Chapter 78 Kidnapper Tsunayoshi-kun
Chapter 79 Re-enactment of the Classic Battle of Brain Hell
Chapter 80 The Singularity Arrives
Chapter 81 Among the Singularity
Chapter 82 End of text
Chapter 83 Extra

Chapter 36 Bai Lan's thousand-layer routine

22 2 1
By Kazuyuuki95

As Zenin Tomie finished speaking, the giant cruise ship docked at the Yokohama port suddenly made a violent noise.

It seemed that the flames burned into the place where the oil was stored. The fire suddenly shot into the sky, and the huge explosion brought up a mushroom cloud-like smoke.

People who didn't know thought another atomic bomb had exploded.

Silence is Cambridge tonight.

Bai Lan twitched her eyebrows and knew what happened without looking back.

However, Bai Lan is worthy of being the big boss who has destroyed countless parallel worlds. When encountering this kind of scene, his mind spins very fast.

He had no intention of looking back at all, but continued to stare at Zenyuan Tomie with pitiful eyes, taking advantage of his skin to the extreme.

Bai Lan said rather uncomfortably: "Fu Jiangjun, you see, if you hadn't protected me, I don't know what I would have endured in this foreign country..."

"Money is not an issue. As the famous tyrant of heaven and earth in the dark world, I don't know what I would have endured... only you can help me now, please protect me for a little longer."

This is a lie.

Not to mention that Bailan possesses extremely pure flames of death with the sky attribute. The box weapons in the Milfiore family laboratory are far beyond the current technological level. They simply combine the advantages of many modern weapons, portable multi-functional automatic combat device.

Bai Lan alone now has ten boxes of weapons to count. As long as he is serious, he can destroy the entire Yokohama Port and turn over the land here and plow it.

The Milfiore family's shipyard even continues to build super powerful ships that are not even owned by the Italian government. It is no problem to defeat the entire Europe by force.

The reason why I came to Yokohama to use the yacht this time was that it was not equipped with any strange weapons, just to keep a low profile.

When all the strategic arrangements of the Milfiore family are completed, it will be a salute of rebirth to the entire world.

Before she completely caught the attention of Chanyuan Fujiang, all Bailan's goals in life were just to get along with Chanyuan Fujiang.

Everything is within Bailan's control.

From the moment Bai Lan got the right to purchase [Mermaid Meat] first, he assumed that someone was going to come and snatch it away.

The dark world forces that can be found in Yokohama are too exaggerated, and the cost of starting from the mission side is too high. It is better to find a buyer directly and attack them in one fell swoop to gain the advantage of the fisherman.

There are too many people in this world

who are afraid of death, and the endless emergence of special abilities in this world makes this group of people who only have money and power but no mysterious talents even more fanatical.

After all, there are too many living signs dangling in front of our eyes.

Spells representing human malice and curses are tyrannical all over the world, so there is always something that gathers human hope and love that can make people live longer.

Bai Lan doesn't care about the price of a cruise ship.

He is confident in his own strength and the terrifying wisdom network composed of Bai Lan in the parallel world.

One day in the future, the whole world will be under his hand to get everything he wants, and the whole world will support him alone.

Zen Yuan Tomie is silent, and Bai Lan's poor acting skills are really better than most actors on TV.

And with the burning cruise ship behind him as the background, if Zen Yuan Tomie doubts his fear of death at this moment, it seems that his merits will be reduced... Zen Yuan Tomie said helplessly: "Since you have brought the cruise ship here, it

must

be I will go back soon. I will not care about you until tomorrow morning at most, and I will go back to attend the family meeting tomorrow."

Although Bai Lan seemed to be very pitiful, Zenyuan Tomie said that he would see Saiki Kusuo tomorrow morning, so he would definitely not Will be late.

Most of the vicious incidents in Yokohama occur at night. During the day, the safety index will rise several levels, almost no different from other areas in Japan.

As long as he survives the day and leaves Yokohama by means of transportation, Zenyuan Tomie will have completed his mission.

Bai Lan was so unhappy.

He really hoped to take Zenyuan Tomie back to Italy.

Why can Sawada Tsunayoshi in the parallel world let [Sawada Tomie] go to Vongola's headquarters, but Bailan can't bring Zenin Tomie back to the Milfiore family?

Bai Lan thinks that the specialness between the two of them in the parallel world exceeds other ordinary blood relationships. They are naturally complementary.

The villain in Bai Lan's heart beat the ground angrily.

Chanyuan Fu Jiangcai ignored Xiao Jiujiu in Bai Lan's heart.

It was impossible for him to stay with Bai Lan on this beach tonight, chatting with him about everything from poetry to philosophy of life.

After all, Fushiguro Shiji had instilled many key points in carrying out missions. Zenin Tomie looked at the situation in front of him with the mentality of a seasoned mercenary.

The huge yacht Bai Lan used for his trip was blown up, and there was such a huge noise. It is estimated that people as far away as

Tokyo can receive the intelligence report here.

Obviously, it is impossible for the enemies coming towards Bai Lan to only destroy items, and they are so confident in this land that they will not care about any official pursuit.

I'm afraid this is not the first time such a big thing has happened on this land. Chanyuan Tomijiang has reason to suspect that the

Ferris wheel in Mihua Market was blown up by this group of people the year before last.

Faced with this group of lawless guys, the safety of employers is now facing a great threat.

It is necessary for Zen Yuan Fujiang to go to the scene to investigate and even deal with the dirty people.

Zen Yuan Fujiang decisively told Bai Lan:

"Boss, since you need my protection, then you should not move around easily here. If you keep shrinking in one place and do not take the initiative to deal with the source of the danger, you may be outflanked by others at any time. Take [Mermaid Meat]."

The beach they are staying on is quite secluded now, but once the people who attack the cruise ship fail to find Bailan or the box containing [Mermaid Meat], they will definitely send them around here non-stop. People search.

It was still a few hours before daylight, and Zenin Tomie felt that he needed to go out and attract the enemy's attention.

Zenyuan Tomijiang took off his special glasses hanging on the surface of the mask and threw them on Bai Lan's face.

Huayu made up his mind to recognize Zenyuan Fujiang as his god, and followed him all the way to be wary of Bailan, a strange man.

He is still behind Bai Lan, staring at him.

If Bai Lan had the level of perception of heaven and curse, or had a little bit of curse power, he should have discovered Hua Yu's existence long ago.

Now it seems that he should be like Sawada Tsunayoshi just now, unable to see the curse spirit at all.

Zen Yuan Fu Jiang wants to go to the accident center to check the situation and eliminate dangers, so naturally he cannot bring the weak, pitiful and helpless Bai Lan with him, lest he be held back.

Generally, spell masters and curse masters can do some magic-related business to meet their own expenses, and they will not interfere with matters between mafia. Let Hua Yu guard Bai Lan, which can be said to be foolproof.

The special glasses came with a little polarization, and the color of the field of vision in front of him suddenly changed. Bai Lan looked around curiously, and then saw the twisted and strange Hua Yu right behind him.

Bai Lan was not frightened at all by the special-grade curse spirits. The flames of death can purify curse spirits. Bai Lan had not seen many curse spirits caused by malice in the Italian mafia world. Of course, he had also eliminated many of them

.

But ordinary people have never seen the appearance of a cursed spirit before, so they shouldn't show such a big heart.

Bai Lan immediately pretended to be severely frightened, as if she was about to faint from the ugly thing in front of her.

He grabbed Zenyuan Tomie's sleeves and said,

"Fujiang-kun, what is this? It's really terrible!"

Chanyuan Tomie rolled his eyes speechlessly, but he didn't do that to weak people. Calculation:

"This is my good curse spirit [Huabao]. He will guard you for me for a while."

Zenyuan Tomie patiently explained to his boss:

"Anyway, the only person in this world who can get rid of curse spirits is There are only a few, and even fewer are willing to work for free. Jiejun has just met Huabao. Even if he feels Huabao's aura, he will definitely not come to exorcise him." Chanyuan Fujiang pressed his hand on Bailan's head.

She wanted to tear him off her body:

"Normal people and people with special powers whose skills are in the physical direction can't cause harm to Hua Bao. He will protect you tonight, so you can have fun." Bai Lan lives and breathes.

He refused to let go and wanted to stick to Zen Yuan Fujiang.

Whether Bai Lan was pretending to be a green tea puppy or showing off her wealth, she never got a second look from Zen Yuan Fujiang.

Only by pretending that he was afraid of losing his life did he get Zen Yuan Tomie Matsuguchi to agree to stay with him for a while longer.

Chanyuan Fujiang looked at his beautiful face in the mirror every day, and he had long been immune to people with average looks.

The script of love at first sight will only happen unilaterally when someone else sees him.

The first step for Bai Lan to fall in love with Zen Yuan Fujiang is to get to know each other well.

To do this, Bai Lan must use a thousand layers of tricks.

If Zenyuan Fujiang refused to let Bai Lan break into his life and got used to Bai Lan's existence, then they would not have such deep feelings in this parallel world, and they would not be able to put Bai Lan in a unique position in their hearts.

Bai Lan's cheekiness is something few people in this world can match.

If he pretends to be weak just to be close to his lover, then he will have no problem even if he breaks his leg and sits in a wheelchair every day.

It seems that [Fujiang] in this parallel world is much more powerful than other worlds.

In other parallel worlds, Vongola had to pay a huge price to suppress the bloody storm caused by his beauty, but Zenyuan Tomie was able to solve it by himself.

Because there was no news from other parallel worlds as a reference, Bai Lan couldn't guess what method Zenyuan Fujiang used to intercept his own information in the dark world's news flow.

So that a beauty like him seemed to be veiled by the hands of God, and his figure was completely invisible in front of everyone.

Those high-ranking lunatics who are obsessed with collecting beauties don't even have a portrait of Tomie in Zen Yuan.

If Osamu Dazai hadn't made too much noise in gathering mafia in Yokohama, Bailan might not know that Zenin Tomie appeared here until the news was delayed for a long time.

Bai Lan can't resist the grumpy Zen Yuan Tomie.

He couldn't reveal too much strength and destroy his character, so he could only use the offensive of showing weakness:

"The curse spirit is really scary. If Mr. Tomie leaves me here alone, I might be scared to death. "

Bai Lan raised her glasses on the bridge of her nose in a rather student-like manner, looking like a poor student who was completing her social practice credits in college.

Weak and helpless.

Chanyuan Fujiang suppressed Bai Lan's resistance forcefully, leaving no doubt:

"Is it more terrible to have a treasure or to lose your life? You hired me to take care of your life, so you should listen to me." Chanyuan Fujiang stretched out his long legs to pull Bai Lan away

. Drive a long way.

He handed the box containing [Mermaid Meat] to Hua Yu who was guarding the side. Bai Lan looked like this, even if she asked him to guard a pot of flowers, she couldn't make Zenyuan Tomie feel at ease.

After saying that, without waiting for Bai Lan to react, Chanyuan Fujiang ran towards the cruise ship without looking back.

He readjusted the position of the Nuo mask on his face, once again ensuring that it would not fall off during violent movements.

The closer I got, the more smoke billowing from the scene.

What Bai Lan said is indeed true. This cruise ship is truly extremely luxurious. Most of the decorations on it are handmade by European craftsmen, with extremely complicated carvings.

Under the burning of the flames, the gold used for decoration has not yet reached the melting point, and is still shining brightly, watching everything in front of it gradually being destroyed.

The precious wood was burned to give off a very strong fragrance, mixed with the smell of the flames devouring the flesh and blood of the people guarding the cruise ship after death. It was very disgusting and stimulated Zenyuan Tomie's sense of smell.

It was really like hell in front of me.

Zen Yuan Fujiang's eyes immediately darkened, and he suddenly jumped away from where he was.

A sniper's red dot captured him!

Zen Yuan Tomie instantly activated the [cheat code] and exchanged it for a powerful laser bomb.

Zenyuan Fujiang quickly found the sniper lying on the shore, and used the powerful strength of Heaven and Curse to accurately throw the laser bomb over.

To kill someone is to pierce the heart, and to deal with a sniper is to destroy his eyes.

[Cheat Code] The laser bomb redeemed

is the most lethal in the record. It emits a very strong flash while moving in the air. If it is hit from the front, the gods will be blinded. The consequence of blindness.

Chianti clicked his tongue, decisively raised his sniper rifle and quickly moved his position.

As a senior sniper in the organization, Chianti knew very well what Zenyuan Tomie threw at him.

Zenyuan Fujiang, who was wearing a Nuo mask, was obviously not the shrimp soldier and crab general who was originally guarding the cruise ship. He was obviously wearing thin clothes, but he suddenly took out a large penis.

Obviously, Zen Yuan Tomie is a person with supernatural powers.

While changing positions, she pressed the communicator next to her ear and reported to Gin:

"Gin, Chianti's sniper position has been exposed, and new personnel have appeared in the enemy unit. Their strength is unknown, and they are suspected of having supernatural powers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
3.7K 104 38
Alternative Title: 关于我带着公会穿越猎人这档事 Author: Two-spined Salamander Summary:   Eden, the number one bug guild in the brain-computer game Yggdrasil, the...
10.9K 593 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
3K 153 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...