The Elite Bride( I was enchan...

By theriverbleeds

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ & ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ—‹| Characters and Covers |โ—‹
ใ€Š 1 : Raghavendra ใ€‹
ใ€Š 2. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 3. Janaki ใ€‹
Not an Update
ใ€Š 4. Raghavendra ใ€‹
ใ€Š 5. Raghavendra ใ€‹
โ—‹|Cover and Aesthetics|โ—‹
Playlists
ใ€Š 6. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 7. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 8. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 9. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 .First Date ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12. First Date - II ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14 .Dual POV ~ The Fight ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15. The Terrace Date ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 . Are All the Secrets Out? ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17. The 'Little' Confessions ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18. Space and Comfort ใ€‹
Announcement!!
ใ€Š 19. The Confrontation ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20. The Ball ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21. The Scandalous Issue ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22. Janaki's Bold Decision ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23. The Court Hearing ใ€‹
ใ€Š 24. Meeting Parents ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25. the 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26. The Question and the Sincere Answer ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27. The Wedding Prep Begins ใ€‹
ใ€Š 28. The Loss ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29. Roka Ceremony ใ€‹
ใ€Š 30. Yellow in her huesใ€‹
ใ€Š 31. Apne Hi Rang Mein Mujhko Rang Dein ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32. Ullum Paadum Paadal ใ€‹
Author's Note
ใ€Š 33. Flirtatious Aftereffects ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34. Post Wedding Rituals ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35. The Honeymoon Prep ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36. The Crowning Ceremony ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37. Getaway to Greece - I ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38. Getaway to Greece - II ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39. Getaway To Greece - III ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40. Getaway To Greece - IV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 41. The Fall and the Crashใ€‹
ใ€Š 42. The Crash and The Burn ใ€‹
ใ€Š 43. The Answers ใ€‹
ใ€Š 44. His Reason ใ€‹
ใ€Š 45. How Did It End? ใ€‹

ใ€Š 10. Raghavendra ใ€‹

252 15 4
By theriverbleeds

Uh-oh, I'm fallin' in love (realisation)

Oh no, I'm fallin' in love again (fear)

Oh, I'm fallin' in love (acceptance)

[Labyrinth - Taylor Swift]

This song shows the 3 stages of love, when we realise that we are falling.

Then we fear that we are falling again, and it could lead to a heartbreak.

Then we accept that we have fallen and we cant do anything about it now, but just ride the tide.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, when I heard Janaki's voice from the unknown caller ID I was frozen, I couldn't rotate the steering wheel to left or right, I just wished that it wasn't anything bad. Luckily I wasn't that far from her office so I drove like a madman back to her. This sudden urge to kill whoever the fuck tried to harm and fear her is so violent that I touch my neck and realise that my nerves are popping at the side of neck. And damn! I very well know that this is happening again and I should just pull away. Away from her. I need to create distance from her, and I am just going there as she asked from me, nothing else.

(Hah! You don't listen to anyone when it comes to you, but suddenly you are listening to her?)

My conscience mocked at me.

I barged in her office with rage, angry at myself for not controlling my emotions, and I go directly towards her, taking her hand in my hand, her hand is as soft as a stuff toy and I just never want to leave it, I make her stand, to check any signs of injury. I hold the base of her chubby cheek and turn it left-right to check for any harm, then I turn her and see that she is alright. Thank God!

She smiles at me and places her small hand on the curve of my shoulder and says that she is safe but is being threatened and blackmailed in the name of her family and friends, while saying this her voice cracks.

And I swear to Lord Shiva that I feel my chest tightening, at I don't know what the fact that she has been threatened before too or that her voice cracked. I just want to make sure no one and nothing makes her cry, I wouldn't be able to bear it.

My heart is slipping from my hands again, and this time I fear it is going to fall and fall and crash. My eyes widen at this realisation and fear so in frustration I tell her,"I told you Janaki, that this won't be easy, butting heads with a notorious politician, they are despicable and lowly, they could stoop to a low you won't consider or expect."

Her smile faded and she stepped back from me, my right palm hanged in the air feeling the loss of her calmness I realised that I hit a nerve, she said,"Are you here to make me realise why I should have listened to you and given up on this case? Cause if that's the case then I, Janakidevi Bhaal Singhania, vow to fight this case till the end of my breath."she said while gazing up at me with blazed eyes.

I clench my jaw realising that she took me the wrong way and I hurt her, pocketing my hands to hide my knuckles turning white in anguish I say,"I am not here to persuade you to drop this case, I know that you won't do that, I am here because you said they were bothering you, so I am here to help you. You said they were threatenin-"

She interrupts me and says,"Thank you, but I don't need your help now, I can figure it out on my own."

I angrily march towards her, lifting her chin I say,"I, Ragahvendra Singh Rathod, don't like being interrupted and my dear princess you have done it numerous times and I forewarn you not to try again. And if you can solve this on you own, then well, my best wishes to you." I let go of her chin.

I glance towards her chin which is reddening like a tomato, fuck me, obviously her skin would have marks if I am aggressive with her. She licks her lips and my gaze lends on the pillow soft plump lips she grits,"Don't touch me whenever you please, Kunwarsa. I am not your property or a commodity for that matter, I am a person."

Fuck my sanity, this is just going down the hill, her misunderstanding me and me misbehaving with her.

"Thank you for coming, I can handle this on my own, you may leave." she says dismissing me.

I look at her sharply and make her realise that if she was almost crying then it indeed was of importance and putting the ego in between would harm her in long run.

What she says next shocks me, that the one who is being targeted is none other than princess of Mewar, Chandani Sisodia.

I see, destiny is at it again, playing twisted games.

I hug Janaki as her anxiety is palpating and I instantly regret it, the whiff of her jasmine+lavender cologne fills my heart and shakes my senses.

"I am sorry, principessa, I am very sorry to argue with you and question you. I will make sure the surgeon is safe,okay? Now wipe your tears and straighten your posture just like you did when you left the garden after rejecting me, hmm?" I say to distract her from the problem.

She almost chuckles at me saying,"You recognised my little act of defiance?"

I say that her defiance attracted me, what's wrong in that, letting someone know that you find them attractive or like them is a sign of you being emotionally intelligent as you aren't hiding it and adding more problems in the relation.

"Now don't act like you don't know that you are attractive, you sure as hell know what you do to others, little temptress." I inform her.

Being seductive is what she is denying, but little does she know that her being herself is what makes her super magnetic and I tell her that.

But then she asks me,"Hmm, so I got you?"

I am flustered at her sudden question so I brush her interrogation off and instruct her about what she needs to do now.

I excuse myself to call Matteo as I would need his help to secure Chandani. Safeguarding her is the least I can do for my little brother, Adi.

"Matteo, I need you to do something for me."

The noise of a gun being loaded comes and he says,"Tell, fast."

"I am sending you the picture of a woman, who lives in the US, and works as a neurosurgeon there. I need you to keep an eye on her, make sure she is protected and no one tries to harm her."

"And who is she to you? Cause last I know you were chasing a princess? Some Indian chic who is an advocate. So a neurosurgeon or a lawyer?"He quizzes me.

I sigh,"Matteo, the one I am chasing isn't just a chic, she is a goddamn fiery woman and the neurosurgeon isn't mine, but is important enough to be protected."

He whistles a tune and says,"Love is in the air."

I roll my eyes and change the topic,"Did you get the details?"

I see that he has read the text, on the phone he says,"Yeah I got it, but why does the name Chandani sound so familiar? Where have I heard it? Oh?Oh-oh-hmm." he realised I guess.

"So what are you,both brothers dying to lose your bachelorhood?" He asks in a funny tone.

"Adi, doesn't know about all this , don't tell him, he very hardly got over her. He doesn't need to know that she is under danger." I warn him.

"Okay as the big bro says. She will be taken care of." He says.

"Taken care of ? As in?" I ask hurriedly.

"Dio, taken care of means she will be safe." He says sighing. (dio- means God)

"Oh- thank you." I say.

I enter Janaki's office and tell her that Chandani is going to be fine to which she thanks me.

"No worries, are you done with your work? If yes then lets go to your palace and inform your parents about this." I ask her,

She replies,"Ji." I don't know why and how whenever she says 'Ji' I feel a flutter in my heart, its like she is flattering my presence.

We then exit her office, I take her to my car, opening the door to it, I let her sit beside me and we drive to her Palace.

For the time being, she is going to stay in my palace and I feel a bit excited and anxious as its been 8 years since I let anyone near me. Its honestly very scary to let someone near you when you once have been scarred enough to give up on yourself but she alwsys makes me wish to try for her,

I ask her,"Did you like my gifts?" and she blushes.

Why does she have to look so adorable while blushing?

"Yes, I have messaged you about them already." She says.

I furrow and open my phone with my left hand while driving with the right one to check her text and I smile looking at the text,"Thank you so much for the gifts,Kunwarsa. They are so pretty."

And the next one makes me bite my inner cheek to stop from blushing profusely in front of her, she doesn't need to know her effect on me yet,"Your cursive is alluring."

Hmm, should I tease her?

"I would really like it if you would compliment me with your voice, now that you are with me." I say and smirk looking at her eyes widening.

"Um-umm, but I already sent them to you." She stutters and I want to laugh so loudly.

I just raise my right eyebrow at her, ahd she says,"Fine. Thank you so much for the gits, Kunwarsa. They are so pretty. And your handwriting, the cursive is so alluring and beautiful."

I smile widely at her complying to me and catch her glancing at my smile, twice in a day, guess she really likes my smile.

I enter the gates of her palace and see her parents talking in the garden.

She tells them that it's her partnering as a legal adviser to The Rathod Group, is the reason why she is temporarily moving into my palace. As we can't tell them that she is being threatened, she takes care that her parents don't worry for her, what a caring daughter she is!

I tell her,"I am driving back to Bikaner as I am habitual, you take the flight of 7:30 p.m. and my men would escort you to palace,okay?"

"Ji. But by when will you be back?" She asks.

"Tomorrow around 1. Don't worry I will drive really fast to reach Bikaner." I say teasing her while her Maasa is smirking at me.

She raises her face and looks at me,"No need, drive at normal speed, please." she says slowly.

"Yes,to érma mou. I will do as you say." From the periphery of eyes I see her father smile at us.

Bidding her parents goodbye, I look at her and smile while she utters a small 'bye' in her soft voice.

The drive back was only me thinking about her sweet voice when she wants to convince someone, her bold voice when she is standing up for herself, her black long hair in a bun, her big jhumkaas, her kohl marked eyes, her sleek eyebrows, her sharp and edged jawline, her peacock-like slender neck and her peach saree with huge golden border ufffff she looked like a goddess, my golden goddess.

I quickly took out my journal from the gloves of my car and then wrote with my black pen:

It's done. I accept that I, Ragahvendra Singh Rathod, have officially fallen for Janakidevi Bhaal Singhania.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has fallen for her.

He falls first and harder too.

Will Janaki also fall?

Forced proximity is a trope I forgot to add.

RAGHAKI IN FULL FORCE>>>>>>>>>3

So here is a double update.

VOTE AND COMMENT. ENJOY💕

This pic of him journal-ling wasn't getting uploaded, will upload it in the next chap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.6K 8
"๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
89.6K 5.4K 38
๐™‹๐™‡๐™Š๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰. ๐€๐๐•๐„๐’๐‡๐€ ๐’๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ was nothing but a sunshine in human form. A s...
620K 29.5K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
251K 13.4K 22
He is darkness; she is his light He is the beast; she is his beauty He is Hades; she is his Persephone He is the king; she is his queenโค๏ธ "แด€แด€แด˜แด‹แด แด„สœA...