The Pussy Killer (Suicide Squ...

By Cotton_Hole

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Meet The FuckUps
Learning The Hoes
The Gamblin' Man
Family Reunion
Transfered Prison
Lookin' for Boo
Dress For The Occasion
Getting Close To The Cholo
It's Just Murder
Ugly Ass Motherfuckers
Continue or Quit?
What The Fuck Are They?
Tweakers
I cry for You

Crazy Skank!

1.3K 51 5
By Cotton_Hole

Harley suddenly turned to face a window display and used her bat to smash the glass.

With weapons drawn, everyone turned to face the sound of breaking glass.

Harley stooped to retrieve a heart-shaped bag made of black leather.

"Seriously? The hell is wrong with you people?"

Harley swung her new bag over her shoulder and turned to face Flag.

"We're bad guys. It's what we do."
Harley gave Flag a sidelong glance.

They all kept strolling until Floyd turned to face a display window containing winter clothing worn by a father and daughter.

Floyd glanced at the clothing and readjusted his gun. The attire brought back memories of his daughter. He kept walking so as not to make a scene.

M/N scoffed and rolled his eyes at Harley. Upon glancing down, M/N noticed a pornographic magazine. One featured a very seductive large-titted white slut with blonde hair riding a black motorcycle on the cover. M/N excitedly grabbed the magazine and unfolded it. When he pulled down the flap, a smirking woman with her legs spread wide to reveal both of her holes was visible. She was stroking her clit with her hand.

M/N turned to face Floyd, showed him the magazine featuring the bimbo brunette, and got a nod of approval. They exchanged a smile and giggled like teenage boys.

M/N was so tired of the magazine that he threw it on the ground after he had finished enjoying himself.

M/N picked up his phone and sent his main hoe a text.

#1 Bitch
Today at 10:45 PM

Where the fuck are you and
what's taking so long?
Delivered

Honey, I am so close to busting you
out of there.
Just please be patient.
Read at 10:46 PM

Well hurry up.
I don't know how much longer
I can stay without you.
I miss you so so much, darling.
Delivered

I miss you too, baby.
Read at 10:48 PM

The kind words he wrote to his "Husband" made M/N sigh in disgust. M/N, who already knew what The Bitch was saying, tucked the phone back into his pocket and ignored the vibrations from the message coming from his pants.

They all passed behind an overturned car and beneath an aircraft that had burrowed into the earth.

"Take a knee."
Flag ordered and everyone complied. Up ahead was a tall building with a golden hue.

"Our body's at the top of that building."
Flag pointed at the top of the building.
"We get up there pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extracts us off the roof. It's Miller time."

:Time skip:

Now that they were in front of the building, they were all moving cautiously. Their hands gripped their guns tightly.

Flag and each soldier knelt before the building's brittle glass doors and walls. He talked to Waller by pressing a button on his walkie-talkie.

"Waller. We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready."

M/N walked towards Flag while yawning as tears threaten to fall from his eyes.

"Mmm...I'm fucking tired. Let's just get this shit over with."
M/N said to Flag and walked to the glass doors.

"What the hell? M/N. Fall back."

Flag cried out in a whisper to M/N, but he ignored Flag and proceeded to open the already broken glass door by hand, shattering it beyond repair.

There was a loud, startling noise as the glass fell. Flag gestured for everyone to proceed to the location where M/N was.

M/N was ready for anything, katana in hand.
M/N was accompanied by Flag with his gun in hand.

"Mind if we tag along?"

M/N went and gathered everyone around the security cameras. It was evident that none of them contained anyone.

"Whoo! Looks like we have a spot of luck, eh? Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy."
Boomerang was trying to jinx it.

"Shut the fuck up, you british fuck or I'll make you throw up all of that tea you have in your system."
M/N eyed Boomerang with hatred.

Boomerang did nothing but laugh.

Up until they heard the elevator ding, they all marched up the stairs. Inside the see-through elevator, Harley and M/N were standing, and Harley waved to them, a ruined smile on her face.

"God damn it. Harley! M/N!"
Everyone took off running toward the location where M/N and Harley were supposed to get off.

As this was going on, M/N heard his phone vibrate once more in the elevator and took it out. Joker had sent another message.

I am close be ready, Baby.

Knowing that he would get out of here and resume his old life gave M/N a sense of victory that reached his bones. Harley noticed that her Hunny Bunny hadn't texted her after glancing at M/N's phone and then back at her own. With a frown, she tightly gripped her phone, filled with rage and jealousy.

When a creature similar to the one that had previously broken the elevator's roof and fallen, they weren't prepared for it.

The creature quickly encircled Harley's neck with his slimy fingers. Harley was attempting to strike the thing in the face while M/N was laughing uncontrollably. Harley took her gun out of her pocket and gave it a side-head shot.

"Fuck! That was funny! Haha! You should've seen your face!"
M/N held his stomach in pain.

"It's not that funny..."
Harley checked her pigtails in the elevator mirror.

M/N styled his hair as he strolled beside her. Now his untidy H/C hair was in his face.

When a creature kicked the glass wall of the elevator, it cracked and kicked M/N in his big titsies, causing his eyes to widen.

Harley attempted to assist M/N after M/N stabbed the thing in the shoulder. She swung her bag, missed, then intentionally struck M/N in the head.

"AUGH! You bitch!"

M/N stomped Harley off and severed the creature's head from its body. Where Harley had struck him, he felt blood trickle down his head.

M/N was hit in the face with a bat as soon as he turned around. M/N stumbled back, nearly falling down the elevator, and grunted.

Harley attempted to strike M/N once more, but fortunately for M/N, she missed.

"Crazy skank! What the fuck has gotten into you?!"
Harley bled and groaned after M/N struck her in the face with his brass knuckles

"It's you! Why does Mr. J love you more than me?! I'm wayyyyy better than you! I don't understand why he's still with you when you cheat on him all the time!"
After forcing M/N to the ground, Harley began strangling him.

"Have him then, bitch! I don't even want his ugly ass! And you're staying with a man who cheats on you too so don't even try to make me sound bad!"
M/N rolled his eyes in annoyance and turned his back on Harley.

"Don't you ever feel guilty?! Mr. J is always waiting at the door for you, always waiting for you at the door. He loves you so so much but you always take that for granted! You know how much I would give to have MY puddin love me that much?!"

M/N grabbed Harley's throat and kicked her off of him. With one hand around her throat, choking her, he carried her. She attempted to break free by kicking her legs and grabbing
M/N's hand, but to no avail.

"I do feel guilty, all right?! I feel guilty all the time. You don't know what it's like to come home and Arthur's at the door and there such love in his eye, such...hope. I wanna shake him and say, "Stop it! Stop loving me. I don't deserve it."

Tears threaten to fall from his eyes as he confessed his feelings. This was unusual of him. The only person he ever lets see him like this is Arthur and Bruce Wayne.

(The Christian Bale Bruce Wayne🤭)

There was a fighting stance among those waiting when the elevator door opened. Everybody's face was expressionless and confused.

M/N dropped Harley with a thud and glared at them. In an attempt to catch her breath, she painfully gripped her throat. M/N's asshole persona came back as quickly as it fell.

"Fuck with me again and I'll rip your throat out."
M/N glared down at Harley.

"Hey, everybody! How's it goin'?"

M/N welcomed his teammates with a smile, as if he were in a YouTube intro. As M/N left the elevator, he pretended nothing had happened and whistled along to a song.

"Chop chop everybody. I don't have all day. I wanna get out of this shit hole already."

Everyone turned to face M/N and then back to Harley, but they all kept their distance and let her get up on her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 668 8
๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ต!๐˜. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚...
15.7K 700 40
Sฬทอ‹ฬฬพฬ“อฬฝฬ†อ‘อ„ฬพอ…ฬ อˆฬ–ฬญอ–tฬธฬ‹ฬฬ”ฬฝฬŽฬฬฅฬผฬฃฬ—ฬณaฬตฬ†ฬŽอ˜yฬธอŒฬ“ออ„ฬ”ออ›อ›ฬญฬฎฬ– ฬธอ—ฬ›อ—ฬ’อ’ฬ€ฬ†ฬŽอ˜อฬอŽฬจwฬดออ‘ฬ’ฬอ›ฬ—ฬœฬฏฬซฬ™อ•อˆฬฎฬบiฬธฬƒอฬพอŠอƒฬ‚อ‚ฬนฬฒอ‰tฬถฬฝอ”ฬฒฬจฬบฬ–ฬฅฬผฬฆฬฅอ“hฬธฬŽฬŽฬšอฬ‰ฬŽฬฐฬขฬฐฬ™อšฬ—ฬจฬฐ ฬธฬ‘อ˜อ…อ“ฬ™ฬžอ‰ฬคฬคฬŸฬ อœmฬธฬ‰อฬ”ฬšฬอฬ‚ฬ’ฬฝอ ฬžฬฌ...
109K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...