๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Av 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... Mer

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~

780 26 25
Av 4rminarlert_

4.4k words <3 written at 12 am

♡ ♡ ♡

The cabin you and Armin live in when he comes back<3 (future pics will not be accurate to this structure) there's also a river next to it too

Year 857.

     "Leave your foot in cold water for 30 minutes every day and recovery should be a breeze." 

     I said before looking up at the young girl. She glimpsed curiously as I constricted the wrap around her ankle. "Be careful where you're running, alright? You've only got one right ankle, after all."

     The mother of the girl approached me, clasping my hand and thanking me, "Thank you, Dr. Arlert. My girl can be quite the wild soul, if I must say."

     I smiled, remembering a particular someone who also had a wild soul. "I understand, Ms. Andler. I know a couple of people myself just like her. Just keep an eye on her and make sure she's in a controlled environment for the time being," I inform, giving her a polite bow. Ms. Andler was a couple of years older than me, around the age of 25 while her daughter was about 5 years old.

     The girl who went by the name Imelda cheerfully stood from the wooden crate I sat her on. She smiled up at me, "Thank you, Dr. Arlert! My ankle feels better already! Mom, can we stop by that new bakery?"

     Ms. Andler grinned as she let go of my hand, taking her daughter's. "Of course! How about you, doctor? Would you like to join us as a thanks?"

     As much as I wished to join the duo, I shook my head due to already pre-set plans I had with Mikasa. "Ah, I'm good. Also, no need to pay me anything else. Maybe another day!"

     "That's a shame," she said but waved her hand as a goodbye. "But have a good day! I'll keep in touch with you about the good stuff."

ABOUT RAE ANDLER AND IMELDA ANDLER
A social woman with black hair, smooth porcelain skin, and the most beautiful hazel eyes a woman can have that any man would fall for. Imelda's dad left right as Rae told him of her pregnancy. Despite that, she did anything to be able to support her little bundle of joy, so she made her love of books into a job, creating fantasy and fictional books for families to read.

Overall, a very nice woman.

Imelda inherited her eyes and kindness while probably inheriting her dad's strawberry-blond hair.

     A smile remained on my face as I watched the mother and daughter duo walk into the distance into the profitable Shiganshina District. The buildings were being remade into more sophisticated and stable structures than they were before thanks to the Queen's funding. More businesses from the Wall Sina region have been extending their work to other towns.

     The next thing on my schedule was spending some time with Mikasa in the clothing market. She's been wanting to see what new fashion has been rising in the market as of late, so I offered her a stroll.

     The weather was nice. Winter had just ended with the lovely bloom of spring. The weather was just right for some comfy clothes.

     In the past year, I was able to buy myself a wooden carriage to carry my essentials for being a doctor. The horses that carried the carriage belonged to both of me and Armin, back when we were active in Scout activity. They both got along well, no surprise there. He took great care of his horse, making her feel cared for and loved. She must've missed him for the past couple of years.

     Once I made it back to my cabin, I started to tend to both the horses and the flowers, along with the veggies I planted nearby. Mikasa gave me a manual that Historia gave her on how to grow veggies, along with what type of seeds to use.

     Then I headed to Mitras, where me and Mikasa often look at the fashion they have there.

     "I got a letter from Historia," Mikasa mentioned after taking a sip of the sample drink she picked up. "She said that Armin and the rest of them are coming back sometime this week."

     I peeked up from the newspaper I picked up randomly, my eyes lightening up. "Really? Is there a specific time?"

     She only shook her head, unfortunately. "No, but that's the time frame she mentioned," she said before giving me a small teasing smirk. "It's fine to feel like that, [Name]. After not seeing him for the last couple of years."

     "I know," I feel my face warm at her words. "It's been so tiring. All I want is to live the rest of my life the best I can."

     At the side of my eye, I see Mikasa stop and walk to one of the windows of a clothing shop. I look over my shoulder, following her dark hair in the breeze. "Mikasa? Something caught your eye?"

     Walking over to her, I follow her eyes and I see a beautiful white dress. The fashion in Mitras was way different than in the outer districts like Shiganshina, Trost, or even Utopia and Stohess. The wedding dress was made out of more expensive material and decorated with beautiful lace. I instantly got why it stole her attention. It was one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I've seen in my life.

...

     "It's... pretty," I hear Mikasa mumble in amazement written on her face before I could feel her gaze fall on me. "Armin and you are getting married when he gets back."

     "Already?" I look at her skeptically, tilting my head. "But... But he hasn't proposed to me. That's how marriage works, right?"

     "You already have his last name. So why wait?"

...

     The day ended faster than I had expected and I later found myself sitting next to Eren's gravestone in the dark setting sun. The birds were settling down for the day in the tree I leaned on, tired of flapping their wings around. The breeze was excellent, gliding along my cheeks as I stared at the distant District of Shiganshina.

     I turned to look at the grass in front of me as I began to talk. "Mikasa and I were talking about weddings today. Armin and the others will be visiting soon too, brother. Hey, are you happy? Wherever you are?"

     Please. Say something.

     No, he won't say anything. I should know that.

     "The pain feels like it just happened yesterday," I clutch my legs to my chest, "I never thought that a person could feel so dead but alive at the same time. I'm trying, brother... I really am. I miss you. Why can't we be together already..? Being your twin sister is tiring."

     I stopped myself from speaking, words vanishing as the memories from that horrible day came back. Using my arm, I muted the cries that yearned to spill out of my lips. The longing to lie down on the grass took over and I felt myself tilt over. My head laid near the gravestone and my crying stopped.

     The silence came back. The leaves rustled in the breeze as the darkness took over the sky. Sleep was the only thing on my mind, along with being with the other half of my soul.

     But I couldn't stay here.

     Chirp!

     The birds above me haven't chirped since the sun started to disappear, making me slowly look up. I thought the birds were asleep, but I was wrong. I stood up from the grass and started to walk away, the birds fading from my mind. That was when I felt a gentle pressure on my shoulder.

     A tiny bird held a leaf that it plucked off the tree and held it to me as if it were a gift. Assuming that, I took the leaf and it flew away after chirping again, back to its family.

     What an odd bird.

     Two days passed. It was the same thing for me. Wake up, take care of the client I'm scheduled, and occasionally visit to take care of Mikasa. Every day, I just hoped that Armin would materialize, alive and well. I hoped that the next couple of days would go faster, just so I could see him and the others safe.

     Mikasa and I did plan something for when they arrived. She knew that I'd probably be busy so she contacted Historia to tell them to go to her house first, depending on what time they arrived. She was smart for thinking that while also being considerate of my time.

     Another long day passed and I reflected on the day as I looked up at the sky outside my isolated cabin was set on a small hill. The solitude was so peaceful and the views were worth it. I ran into Ms. Andler today and she talked about how her next book is going. Although, she hasn't exposed any of the contents to me, unfortunately, leaving me in suspense of having to wait.

     It was a great day.

     The cloud I looked up at was in the shape of a heart.

     "HEY!!! [NICKNAME]!!"

     That voice. I inherently looked over to see Connie, Jean, Annie-- everybody. At the sight of everybody safe, I smiled as I quickly stood up. My eyes settled on a familiar pair of blues, and I could see admiration flowing within them.

     The man that I loved. The man who loved me.

     My legs started to move on their own as I quickly made my way down the hill, nearly tripping over myself. Feeling the ground below me flatten, I ran towards him with my arms out. Armin held his out as well, waiting for contact.

...

     Crashing into his arms, you felt his arms embrace your body. His body was as warm as ever, enveloping you in a cozy aura. You could stand there in his arms all day if you could. Hell, maybe your whole life, if you really wanted to.

     "Aanndd they reunite!" Jean announced in amusement before frowning and itching the back of his neck, "Just don't make out in front of us single souls, alright?"

     Annie came in from behind him, elbowing the man back into his box. "Leave them be already," she whined. "You're telling me that you wouldn't do that if you saw your lover after a couple of years?"

     Meanwhile, Armin held you closer to his as he leaned to your ear to whisper something, a smile on his face. "Hey there, my seashell. You almost tripped. You should be careful, [Name]."

     You laughed for the first time in a while as you buried your nose in the nice clothes that he wore for his business. "You kept me waiting for so long... How could I not?" you smile on his shoulder. "Welcome back, my beloved 'Min."

     He separated from your body before turning back to the rest of the group. His chest went up and back down again, preparing his next words. "Mikasa, you can lead the way if you'd like."

     The girl nodded, holding a piece of her scarf to pull it back up her neck. "I'd be happy to. Follow me."

     It felt like your world was partially whole again with everybody back from overseas. It was nice to know that the island didn't shoot their ship down when they approached, but you knew that the Queen's protection was on their side. You were eternally grateful for everything.

     The group walked in stillness, following Mikasa up a path that led to the tree where Eren was buried. You held Armin's hand as you walked alongside him, looking down at the dirt path. There was nothing to do, nor nothing to say at the moment. The grass can only watch as you all strode by silently. Soon enough, you found yourself standing in front of the gravestone.

     What you all talked about became a blur and soon the sun started to fall once again into the horizon. According to Annie, Bianca and Connie hit it off pretty well during that past years and they've got some... romantic connection. You did notice them having some side conversations as the group chitchatted but you weren't a person to get into other people's business.

     Everybody had an indefinite future, but they knew where to start. Some of them wanted to start a business, some wanted to sit back with a bottle of wine and live out their lives in peace for the time being. Cough, Jean.

     But you knew what your future was, and it was with Armin.

     "Hey, Ms. Arlert!" You hear as everybody begins to say goodbye before they all turn at the voice. Rae and Imelda are making some mother-daughter memories by taking a nature walk when they notice you.

     You smile with a wave. "No need with formalities anymore, Rae," you say as you walk over to the woman and her daughter. "I hope you both are doing good in health."

     Everybody else behind you followed, intrigued by the woman standing before you. Turning around, you started to do introductions. "Meet Rae Andler and her daughter Imelda. They're my clients!" Turning to Rae, you sighed as you began to introduce the others. "Rae, Imelda, meet Armin, Mikasa, Annie, Bianca, Jean, Connie, Reiner, and Pieck. Other than Mikasa, they all came back from overseas."

     Being the social butterfly she was, she gave a friendly wave to everybody. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. Are any of you bookworms?"

     Meanwhile, Jean couldn't help but stare at the woman's beautiful eyes that reflected him perfectly. Her hair was nicely combed down with some of her strands pulled back, leaving her bangs hanging on her forehead. For reference, Jean still admires Mikasa but has backed himself away from her, seeing his other options. It seems he's found the perfect woman once again.

     Armin nodded in interest and all you could do was admire the adorable shine in his eyes. Oh, you can tell that he would love the library you had in your house. "I'd say that I have a keen interest in science fiction and fantasy."

     The woman's eyes shined, fascinated at the common ground, "That's great! You'd definitely love the book I'm writing right now."

     "Really? I look forward to it already."

     Looking over at Jean, you could see the very obvious lip quiver and pink blush over his cheeks and nose. You silently scooted closer to the man and leaned up to his ear. "She's about 2 years older than us and she's not married. Wanna make your move?"

     "Wha-- I--" The man stuttered at the info. "She's got a kid. You sure I'll make a good impression?"

     Crossing your arms, you shrugged. " Dunno. 50/50. You're Jean, after all."

     "What's that supposed to mean?!"

     Rae looked over at you and the taller man curiously, walking over which made Bianca and Connie whisper something to each other. Imelda followed closely to her mother, holding onto her waist as a hand settled on her shoulder. "Jean, right? Your hair looks nice."

     "Thanks..." the man said flusteredly, a hand settling behind his neck. "Your hair is um... It's styled very nicely."

     "Come on man," Connie said with Bianca walking close to his side. "Why are you acting all scared? She seems like a nice woman. She's got beautiful looks, she's got the good attitude, why don't you take her out?"

     Bianca nodded with a teasing smirk, grabbing Connie's hand. "Yeah, can't be married to the 'bottle of the finest wine' your whole life, Jean."

     "You're into women who are older than you, huh?" Reiner teasingly buzzed.

     You see Mikasa, Annie, and Pieck quietly chuckle at the scene as Armin walks over to your side with a small grin on his face. Connie, Reiner, and Bianca mock the two of them. Rae's face was nearly red as a tomato as Imelda glanced curiously at the tall flustered man. The woman gathered herself, concealing her flusteredness.

     "You can meet me at Shiganshina's new bakery shop tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon, Jean. If you're free, of course—"

     "YES— I mean— Yes, I am... I'll see you then. Don't want to keep you out too long."

     Rae and Imelda walk off into the distance, heading back home from their nature walk. You hear Imelda ask questions about Jean and you hear a tiny distant voice that said, "That tall man is nice!" How adorable, she was.

     The teasing torment ended, leaving Jean looking like a dried raisin. The sun was setting soon, meaning that all the fun would have to end for the day. Historia, again coming in a clutch, provided some residence for all of them in Trost, meaning they'd have to take a carriage over there.

     The remainder of the light from the sun provided a beautiful scenery of you and Armin walking, arms linked and heads leaning on each other. It seems that while you were gone, Armin's luggage was dropped off in front of your house door by one of Historia's guards.

     Man, Historia is giving you the life right now.

     You deserved it.

     As you were about to pick up the bags for him, Armin's arms reached in front of you as he lifted them in his hands. Two cases of luggage were stacked and held in his hands. "Don't worry about it, [Name]. Just open the door for me, seashell."

     Oh..?

     The thought of him being able to maintain or even improve his arm strength flew over your head this whole time as you felt yourself shocked at the man's strength. You're not gonna beat around the bush here, because that one action was-- attractive. "I-- Okay..."

     Opening the door, you quickly shuffled to the side so Armin could set the heavy bags down. Making a big thud, he looked up at the interior of the cabin and was stunned as you closed and locked the door.

(they have takis at paradis ig /j)

...

     "It looks so cozy..." Armin said, glancing at the comfy couch as he walked more inward. You followed behind, admiring all the work you put into making this place a cozy resort for him. For yourself too, of course. "You did a great job, [Name]."

     Smiling to yourself, you took a deep breath in and out. "I wanted to make sure you come back to a warm and cozy atmosphere. It's been lonely around here," you reach your arms around him from behind, catching his attention. "I think without Mikasa's visits, I would've gone insane. Now that you're here, I feel more complete than I was before..."

     Feeling his chuckle, you feel him turn around and wrap his arms around you. "You wanna know something?"

     "What is it?"

     "Well... I took the time after you left to improve myself physically thanks to Annie and Reiner. I wanted to make sure that you felt comfortable with my presentation when I came back. Do you think it's worth it?"

     "When are you not worth it? You are always worth it in my mind. Even now!"

     His smile explained that he was as comfortable as anyone could ever be, falling more into your body and scent. That face when you separated from the hug was something you would remember as you pulled his arm to follow you. "Follow me. I've got a surprise for you."

     His curious eyes didn't leave the back of your head to even glance at the stunning plants he walked by. His mind was full of you, and only you. It's been so since forever, it seems.

     He didn't realize he was in the room until you let go, showing him the comfy space for him if he ever needed it. Armin never thought he could fall more in love with you and how you remembered his love for books. Even if the room was small, it felt so big to him.

...

     "Stunning..." his eyes sparkled like never before in ages. He's never felt this ecstatic since before the war when you and he confessed under the beautiful orange sky. You admired the rare shine in his eyes that you missed for the past 7 years.

     "I nearly ransacked a whole store of its' fictional section," you randomly mention as you fix the painting you attempted of an orange sunset with two black silhouettes. "I'm glad you like it."

     When you looked over your shoulder, you see him standing by the bookshelf with one of the books you picked out, titled in a cursive font, Love of a Knight. It was one of the first books you read when you were a bored child at the age of 7. A regular town girl meets a destined knight boy who treats her like royalty. Perhaps that's where your standards for a man came from, and how Armin came to be your lover.

     Closing the book with a smile, he slides it back between two books and looks over at you, seemingly noticing your burning stare. "I'll definitely be in here a lot if I'm not able to be by your side."

     Walking over, you gently grasp his sleeve once again. "A couple more rooms left. Next is our bedroom."

     After exiting the room, you turn to your right and head up the stairs, seeing the door already open. Armin looked around like a child looking at the snow in the winter.

...

     You realized how far you went with the cozy and warm atmosphere. The wooden walls and ceiling were painted white thanks to Mikasa's assistance. It really brought out the brown furniture you set on the side. The candles also added a certain vibe to the room.

     "You really wanted to make this place as cozy as possible, hun," Armin said as he sat on the edge of the soft mattress covered by the cozy blankets. Joining his side, you settled on the space on his right with a hand on his leg.

     "Just for your comfort, 'Min," you said as you watched his azure eyes observe the rest of the room. "I figured that you might be exhausted after being overseas for a while, you know?"

     "Well, I'm very grateful for your service, my lady," he said, grabbing your hand gently in his palm and setting two kisses on your knuckles. He backed away as if he remembered something, stopping his sweet smooches. "There's one more room, isn't there? Shall we check it out before we finally start our life here?"

     Remembering what was in the room, you shook your head with a bead of sweat sliding down your face like a slide. "Well-- Um... There's nothing that interesting in there honestly--"

     There he went, out the door before you could finish speaking.

     He didn't know that it was just an empty, plain old room that was there just in case.

     With a sigh, you stood up and walked out of the room, turning to the right where Armin ran. The other door was opened and when you turned the corner, you saw the blond standing there as he thought to himself. "Is this symbolizing what I think you're symbolizing?"

     He turned around, seeing you stand at the doorway. "Maybe," you crossed your arms as you looked down at the wooden floor, kicking the ground with your boot. "I wasn't sure, okay? With how that one conversation ended, I wasn't convinced. You didn't make it clear."

Flashback.

     "Well, how do you feel about a family?"

     "If you really want it."

Present time.

     You continued, "You didn't say yes or no, so I was left with no answer. I didn't want to force you to give me an answer, nor did I want to push you into having a family with me. After all, Armin..."

     "Don't you think my blood is cursed?"

     Armin shifted into his serious mode at the sudden tone in your voice and his full name. It was like there was still despair in your voice from after the war. Approaching you, both your normal and blind eyes showed so much fear as you spoke those words. He could tell that you were disturbed and in need of assurance. You needed him to pull you out of that dark voice that the shadows would pull you in from time to time.

     Pulling you into a warm embrace, you closed your eyes. "No, of course not. Why would you think that exactly?"

     "Just listen to me."

     "Grisha had two apeshit sons that would kill the world. Zeke was neglected and abused by Grisha, turning him into a monster. Eren... committed genocide. Then what about me? Is my curse just being the only one of my blood to survive? I don't care about my half-brother one bit but just look at the full picture. Don't you see a trend? I don't get it. What's it with me?"

     Hugging you closer, you feel his chest expand and shrink as he took a deep breath. "It might be, but your fate will be different, I assure you. Your blood is not cursed, but it's just coincidently unfortunate. Even so, my love will not stop chasing after you. Your blood is not of any importance to me. What's important is how you are as a person. You're who I fell in love with and admired since we first met. I could never love someone else like how I love you. Understand that. Okay, my seashell?"

     How the hell did you get blessed with such a man?

     You honestly hated how down you were. Always so pessimistic about things. That smile you put on every day was just a facade to others because, in reality, you'll always feel that ache in your heart from losing that part of yourself. It's a permanent scar that you'll have until death. It's the harsh truth that you have to admit.

     "Sorry. I'm being such a downer."

     "Don't be sorry. Showing your true emotions is what makes you human. You have my heart, and don't bother giving it back, okay?"

     Armin understood your emotions a little too well. It's no wonder you fell in love with him.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

34.6K 675 27
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง and ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ) "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜•... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...
18.9K 501 19
4 hours in detention 4 hours with her 4 hours to know her 4 hours to fell in love with her 4 hours to wake the devil inside WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAI...
801K 40.1K 97
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ .หšแตŽโ”Š ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”:๏ฝฅโ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. โž - ๐‘—๐‘œ๐˜ฉ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘›...
14.8K 577 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...