Face Claims and Forms for rps

By N3on_P3tals

Face claims and forms for group rps and apply fics More

Face claims
Heaven Sent - Group rp
It's just a bite...don't worry - Group rp
A Sunny Season - Group rp
Young and Rich - Group rp
Yoai Roleply
Heathens
Wonderful
In the pines
Seven deadly sons
Don't forget about me af
Laws don't exist
Starships
What exactly is madness?
Bones Brothers
We're all lying
Camp Teras
High School Mayhem
Wolf Lodge
Random pics of my cat
random drawing
My drawing
Hogwarts rp
Finding them
Summervilles academy for women
Nexilis
Nexilis
Nexilis
The Great Escape
WonderFull
WonderFull
WonderFull
Random Fcs
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
ASMG
ASMG
ASMG
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
The Curse of a Mad Man
Spidey Senses
Spidey Senses
Spider Senses
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
No mourners, No funerals
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
This is a wild game of survival
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Once upon a time
Once upon a time
Outfits for Once upon a time
Once upon a time
OUAT vacation outfits
Unearthly
Unearthly pt2
Unearthly
Unearthly pt 2
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The 7 exes of Hannah Moore
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
High School Mayhem
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Playlists for OC's
Playlist for OC's pt.2
Poll
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Once Upon A Time
Call For Me
Call For Me
Call For Me
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Warren HA outfits
Playlists for OC's
Warren ZA Outfits
Darius ZA Outfits
Heidi ZA Extra
The Final Dance
Heidi TFD Extra
Heidi TFD Outfits
The Final Dance
Levina Extra
The Final Dance
Kimon Extra
The Final Dance
Dorian Extra
The Final Dance
Darcy's Extra TFD
The Final Dance
Gang Land
Gang Land
Magic Moon
Magic Moon
Darcy's Extra
Magic Moon
Rune Extra TFD
Gang Land
The Final Dance

Once Upon a time

88 7 77
By N3on_P3tals

Side note: This character was supposed to be done an hour or two ago...I fell asleep -

(Doesn't fit, just the song I was listening to at the time)

"Please...just stay away from me, it's for your own good"

Name: Rilo Rose

Nickname: Ri, R, Lo, Ril, Mallow (only mostly by his family members).

Parents: Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip

Siblin: Older sister, Rylie Elleanna Rose; potter108

( Ticked me off cause the pic wouldn't turn)

Some extra features: He has heterochromia so his left eye is purple and his right eye is a light brown color. He also has bags under his eyes (clearly) with light freckles on his face.

Age: 16

Gender: He isn't too much into gender, he would say maybe Bigender or Pangender honestly, Most people just go by He/Him but he doesn't care about his pronouns either he'll be go by any pronouns.

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual

Personality: Unlike his sister Rylie, Rilo is more so the person to not show many emotions in his responses and always always super drained and tired. Sure he is a bit daydreaming but he always keeps his distance from a lot of people especially the teachers, refusing for people to get close a lot to him scared he might hurt them. He thinks he will hurt them either with his powers, his personality, or just spontaneously which he doesn't want to do that at all. He is loyal and when he finds someone he really enjoys though, he will lighten up though wanting to be close with them even more than he thought but he still tries to keep his distance afraid he may hurt them though.

He is actually a timid and frail person who can show emotions but he just doesn't since he is always so tired and sort of lost his spark after hurting people in the past by a complete accident. He can actually be extremely nice more so to his sister and friends that actually trust him, he tends to make small trinkets and bracelets as a token of friendship and loyalty to people honestly. When he get someone he loves though, he will be honestly super happy and would be a tad annoying but would try not to be. He would always think he is a burden, in general anyways he thinks he is a burden especially if he talks to a person as well.

Usually people's dreams are to get married off and etc but his dream is to find the most comfortable bed in the world and sleep without any worries of his powers or hurting people, he also wants to do it with a lover to if he can have that too but he thinks he is pushing it with that one. He has Somniphobia, which is the fear of sleeping, he usually tends to stay up for nights in a row so he can crash and have no nightmares or worries that his powers may accidentally lash out in his sleep or in general. He will do a lot for someone as well, he will mke a whole pillow fort and hot chocolate just for a friend or someone he likes. He is a sweetheart and really cares for people more so in his own way thn some people may think, he just thinks that keeping his distance is the right thing to do instead of getting people hurt in the end.

Ability: Umbrakineses, control of darkness and shadows. (I saw this as a power on one of the villains on Disney, if I can't have it i'll redo his form)

Ability Explanation: Rilo can control the shadows and darkness. He doesn't know how to fully control it though and is always scared of even his own shadow at times. He can also talk to shadows but mostly his own shadows which mostly belittles him and feeds off of his negative energy, sometimes its helpful because he can just talk and the shadow will listen at times, only he can hear it too. His shadow tends to be his own personal bodyguard but he doesn't know his own strength so when someone does hurt him or accidentally hurts him, his shadow tends to lash out they are more weaker in the light of course but that's why he always tries to stay in the light instead of the dark anyways.

Likes: Sleeping without worrying about his powers, calming sounds and ocean waves, his sister, when people talk to him regardless of his powers, making new friends(if he doesn't hurt them that is), warm weather, baking, sweets, ice skating, making bracelets and trinkets, painting people's nails, nail designs, paint, art, rain, snow, tea, coffee, reading, learning new things from people, marshmallows.

Dislikes: Hot or cold weather, sleeping, bullies, people getting hurt from his powers, people taking advantage of him, being too loyal to people, hospitals, the dark, closed spaces, whenever he chips a nail, his nervous ticks, people being so worried about him, always getting sick easily, having easy to break bones, fireworks, loud noises, annoying people, loud people,.

Strengths: Archery, swordsmanship, his powers if he can control them, his loyalty to an extent, really caring and nice, clever, honest, independent, his math skills, open minded.

Weakness: His loyalty, his fear of sleeping, rarely sleeping so he tends to crash at horrible times or places sometimes, blunt and honest, conflict, self critical, overthinker, keeping his distance from everyone, unorganized, abandonment.

Dress Style: All over the place because he just likes comfortable clothes and material honestly.

Thoughts on the school: Rilo doesn't mind school, as long as his sister is there honestly.

What do they want as a happily ever after: All Rilo wants is to find the most comfortable and soft bed in the world and sleep in that bed without any worries and be , if he can whuch he thinks is a long stretch, also get a lover to be in this bed with him and they can cuddle and sleep peacefully together. That's it, he doesn't wnat anything else besides that. If he can get that he will be so happy he will never complain in his entire life.

Quotes:

"Have you ever seen someone scared of their own shadow? Well you have today"

"Please...stay away...please...just stay away from me, I beg of you"

"Do I fear the sleepless nights? You have no idea how long the dark lasts when you cannot close your eyes"

"I find the nights long, for I sleep but little, and think much"

"Insomnia has this romantic way of making the moon, feel like perfect company"

"Night lights are my best friends now"

"My talent you ask? I don't have to sleep for a week before crashing"

"Everything that is, casts a shadow"

"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 113 10
โwe all go a little mad sometimes.โž ใ€ˆ ocs x ocs ใ€• ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, the story of the ghost face and their victims before billy loomis and ste...
68.4K 1.5K 11
" ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช แดกษชsสœ ษช สœแด€แด… ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด, แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ษชแด…สŸแด‡. แดกษชsสœ ษช'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแด วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด, า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชสŸแด›แด‡. " ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 108 8
(๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐) ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ!!! ๐™Š๐˜พ๐™จ!!! ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž!!!