informed consent | short stor...

By alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... More

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
home for christmas - part two
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

summer with you - part one

5.6K 127 217
By alisonfelix

Word count: 13,229

__________________

"Mum's already at the train station with Edward." Harry chuckled, holding up his phone as Mia was tucked into his side with her forehead against his neck. A smile tugged on her lips, glancing at his screen to see the message he just received, "Is she? We won't be there for another twenty minutes, I fear."

"I know." Harry nibbled his lip, "I suppose Ed wanted to get there sooner, and mum's always saying it's a hassle to find a parking spot." He explained.

Mia hummed and Harry wrapped his arm around her a little tighter, "Did you have a good nap, lovie?"

"I did." Mia yawned and Harry chuckled, "You really don't need much comfort to get some sleep in, do you?"

"Just you." Mia smiled, "My best pillow."

Harry laughed a little, "Likewise. Got two very comfortable pillows here actually." His eyes dropped to her cleavage and Mia swatted his chest as she giggled. She straightened up and stretched her arms. They were the only two people in this part of the train on a regular Tuesday at three in the afternoon.

This morning, Harry and Mia prepared for their getaway to Harry's parents' house. They were staying for two weeks and packed up their clothes and whatnot for the trip, which they took by train. Mia prepared them a little lunch for on the way – something of a salad with this lovely dressing she had learned from a girl in her class. She made some sandwiches with it and filled their water bottles – Harry's lukewarm just the way he liked it while Mia's water was ice cold.

They had been on the train for a few hours and at first, both read their books. Eventually, Mia felt her eyes get drowsy and she leaned into Harry. He trailed his fingers over her bare arm as he read his own book out loud until Mia was asleep. She had been for at least forty-five minutes and now her back was a little sore from the position.

The flowy sundress she wore was bright and very unlike anything Mia owned. It was a muted yellow that hung loosely around her body, thin straps adorning her shoulders and contrasting to the stark white straps of the bra she wore underneath.

Her hair was in a loose braid and she wore some sneakers on her feet.

The train was boiling hot yet Mia insisted on sitting close to Harry. His slightly clammy skin felt like home and she dreamily looked at him as he finished up some of his salad and then tucked his breadbox back into his backpack.

It was summer.

And it was their first summer together. Mia was excited to say the least. So far, she had loved every season with Harry.

Fall was when they met and got to know each other. Winter was when they took the next step and had the most turbulence in their relationship, transitioning into Spring which was a moment of clarity and making future plans.

They had planned for summer to be nice and easy, taking the time to relax and enjoy – while being on a budget – and then start completely fresh in September. In their new apartment.

Exams finished two weeks ago and Mia and Harry had been enjoying summer in London first. The weather had been outstanding and they had something to celebrate, both passing their second semester with flying colours. They celebrated with friends and they celebrated together. In different ways.

Some ways meant them cosying up on the couch for a romantic comedy. Other ways meant Harry cooking Mia a meal and having a little wine tasting. Other ways meant the bed rocking into the headboard as he had his way with her and Mia screamed out his name as she orgasmed over and over again.

Finishing her first year of uni made a whole sense of relief wash over Mia. She felt like she had gone through every possible hurdle this school year. From not liking her education to struggling with her grades, to being cut off by her parents and starting up a new relationship, to finding a field she liked and telling her professors about her dyslexia, to actually succeeding.

All with Harry by her side. And she loved him even more for it. He had seen her through all the crazy and low moments in the library and stuck by her side, kept believing in her.

Mia had countless late studying sessions with either Harry or Hazel or both, and the three of them did so good. Mia was insanely proud of her best friend and her boyfriend, but also proud of herself. It was an unfamiliar feeling.

Another part of their reward and celebration, was spending this time in Harry's childhood home.

It was their holiday really.

They'd spend this evening together with his parents and Edward, and tomorrow they were leaving for the airport to go to Italy for ten days. Mia and Harry would spend that time alone at the house and turn it into a real vacation.

Mia was excited. Harry's house was remote and calm, and it'd be a nice break from living in a city and being surrounded by people all the time. He had a big garden and they could go on hikes and sit outside at night while reading a book.

Harry was excited too, mostly to spend all this time with Mia. Uninterrupted. No distractions. No school, no assignments, no social activities, no one disturbing them. Ideally for Harry, they'd spend this holiday in Tuscany. His heart still ached when he remembered he cancelled the tickets he had bought for them. But Mia was right and they had to be conscious and save up. The money from those plane tickets could possibly go into a nice piece of furniture for their future apartment.

The future with Mia excited him so much and he couldn't wait to spend the rest of summer with her. His eyes lingered on her exposed shoulder, freckles dotting over her skin and he brushed his thumb over the strap of her dress, "Anything special you want to do during our holiday?" He softly asked.

Mia stared at him from beneath soft brown lashes, her eyes warm as she bumped her nose into his jaw, humming, "Not really. I guess it's why I like that we're doing this."

"How do you mean?" Their voices were like hushed whispers, murmuring to one another as they sat so close other people would find it disgusting how they couldn't stand to be further apart. Mia's leg was tucked underneath her as the train neared their destination. Her hand was on his thigh, feeling the soft hair on his legs as his corduroy shorts rid up a bit from sitting.

"Just..." Mia exhaled, "the not-planning. Like we've got nothing to think about. We don't have to set alarms, we don't have to think about the time. We just do whatever we feel like." She explained.

Harry smiled down at her, using his free hand to brush a strand of her bangs out of the way. He tucked it behind her ear but it flopped back either way. Harry dreamily smiled at her, "You're so beautiful." He whispered.

Her cheeks darkened immediately as Mia's smile widened, "Thank you, Harry."

"My angel girl." He cooed, "God, I can't wait for the next two weeks. Just us."

Mia pressed her lips to his throat and then tipped her head back to catch him in a kiss. Their lips met, puckered into one another. Mia brushed their noses together, "I love you. So much."

"I love you too, lovie."

The train screeched a little as they came to a stop. Mia and Harry longingly gazed into each other's eyes until exhaling a soft breath. Harry kissed her chastely once more before they got up to grab their things. Mia stretched and shook out her sore arms a little before she reached for a few of their bags.

Harry insisted on carrying the most, taking their suitcases as Mia simply carried two duffle bags. She felt a bit helpless but Harry tutted her, shaking his head. Besides, she didn't necessarily mind looking at his bulging biceps in the white t-shirt as he carried their stuff. Her lip was between her teeth as they descended the train. The station was calm and boiling hot.

"Mi!" Mia heard Edward's excited voice immediately. Her lips curled up into a grin when she spotted Harry's brother outside. Anne stood by the car and waved at them too as Edward jumped and clapped in enthusiasm. Mia got scooped up into a tight hug as soon as she was in reach. Edward spun her around and Mia giggled, hugging him back.

Harry got a similar treatment and Mia moved onto Anne, falling into her hug too. "Thank you so much for letting us stay." Mia immediately gushed, "It's honestly so amazing of you two to lend us your house for the next few weeks."

"Mia." Anne chuckled, softly cupping her cheek for a second, "Darling, it's all good. We love having you two here, no need to thank us. You're always welcome with us."

Mia bit her lip as she brightly smiled, her heart feeling so full to be surrounded by family again. She felt Harry behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist as he tugged her into his chest, "Ready to go, lovie?"

"Yes." Mia breathed. They put everything in the car and started the drive to Harry's childhood house. Edward couldn't shut up about fish in the back, Mia taking a seat next to him as Harry sat next to his mum. He chuckled under his breath when Edward listed all the fish he was going to send Mia and Harry.

"Bud, I don't think you can send fish in the mail." He spoke.

"You can!" Edward retorted, pushing his glasses up, "In a baggie of water! Right, Mi? You've seen it, right?"

Mia giggled, "Well, maybe if the mailman is very careful with it. But I think it's a little dangerous. What if something happens to the fishie and then it can't get into the water?"

Edward's face fell, "Oh."

"Well, when you come visit us in our new place, you can bring a fish." Mia promised.

Harry quickly turned his head, "Mia." He frowned and she smiled at him, shrugging her shoulders, "What? A little pet."

"A fish." Harry deadpanned and Mia giggled again, shrugging her shoulders, "I think it could be fun."

"Yeah, fun for your cat to eat it."

"Our cat." Mia softly corrected him and Harry's face softened immediately, a dreamy smile playing on his lips as he nodded, "Our cat." His fingers grazed her calf before he turned to look ahead of him again. Edward gasped loudly next to Mia, "You have a cat?!"

"Not yet." Mia shook her head as she smiled at him, "But Harry and I would like to get a cat in our new apartment."

Edward clasped his hands together with wonder in his eyes, "Oh, wow! Oh, but what about the fish?"

"Well, they can be friends." Mia murmured and Harry huffed from the front seat. Mia ignored him and Edward excitedly nodded, "I'll catch you a fish from the lake!"

Mia's eyes widened, "From the lake? Isn't that a little big?"

Edward shook his head and held his hands open, "Like this." He showed. Mia swallowed, "Well, we'd need a very big fish tank then."

"Besides, Ed, those fish from the lake aren't meant to go in a tank." Harry meddled in their conversation again, "They'd be unhappy."

Anne hummed in agreement, "When you go fishing, you put the fish back, right?"

Edward frowned a little as he tried to understand, but eventually nodded, "Yes."

"Well, then you catch the fish and let it free again. So it's happy and it's back with its family. Fishies have mums and dads too, you know?" Anne spoke.

Edward blinked, "Oh."

"Yeah, so when you give us one of those fishies, it'd be lonely."

Mia felt a little alarmed when Edward seemed on the verge of tears, yet Harry added to it a little, "It's like when people would take you from mum and dad. You'd be lonely too."

"Harry." Anne scolded, swatting his knee. Harry rolled his eyes and looked at the backseat again, "Kidding, Ed. You're not going anywhere."

Mia placed a hand on Edward's knee to soothe him a little bit. They then soon pulled up to the familiar house. Bobby excitedly came barking at the car and Harry jumped out, greeting his dog. Anne and Edward helped take everything out of the car and the four of them brought everything inside.

"Dad!" Harry smiled as he walked in, walking up to the kitchen to greet his father with a tight hug. Mia followed after him, Des' eyes lighting up when he saw Mia. "Mia, sweetheart, how've you been?" He opened his arms for a hug and Mia accepted, letting him engulf her. "I'm okay. Thank you so much for letting us stay here." She immediately spoke again.

Des waved it off much like Anne had done. Mia lingered a little bit in the kitchen with Des as Harry went to put their bags upstairs. Des leaned against the countertop, "Congrats on finishing up the semester. Harry said your grades were amazing."

"Oh, amazing." Mia blushed, "I don't know about that. But yeah, we both passed so it's a huge relief."

"I can imagine." He nodded, "I think switching to anthropology was one of the smartest decisions you could've made." He smiled. Mia's heart warmed and ached at the same time. She wondered if her parents remembered what she studied.

"And Harry too," Des added, "he credits you so much for the way his grades have gone up."

Mia blushed more as she smiled and shook her head, "That's all him. He's very clever."

"Yeah, he's found his way a little bit." Des took a sip of his tea as his eyes lowered to Mia a bit, "And how about you? How've you been doing?" He asked it carefully and Mia fiddled with her fingers a little, "I'm okay. It's been – uh... challenging. But Harry's been everything to me. I swear, he's so supportive and so nice." Mia gushed. Des smiled, "He's very excited about moving in together."

"Me too." Mia grinned before she tucked her hair behind her ear, "You don't... you don't think it's too soon?" She checked carefully. Des frowned and shook his head quickly, "Not at all. You two are meant for each other. If it feels right, you should go for it."

Mia felt the lump in her throat again as she swallowed and nodded, "I just – wow. Thank you so much." She spoke, near huffing out the words before she bit her lip, "I-It sounds stupid to thank you. But you and Anne are both so incredibly supportive. I-I can't even explain how much that means to me."

"You're good, Mia." Des affectionately squeezed her shoulder twice, "You never have to worry about that. We're family and you'll always have a home with us. And home means the good and the bad. We love you so much."

Mia's bottom lip wobbled and tears rushed to her eyes. She flicked her eyes up to Des, who softly chuckled, "Oh, sweetheart, c'mere." He wrapped her up again and Mia fell into his chest, clinging to her as the tears ran down her cheeks. It was a mixture of emotions. It was relief and warmth but also pain. Harry's parents loved her like her own never did.

Des gently patted the back of Mia's head, "You're okay." He soothed, "You'll always be okay here."

Mia melted into him for a minute until Harry walked into the kitchen. He frowned at the sight of a quietly crying Mia until his father shook his head at him. He gently nudged Mia into Harry's arms, and Harry took over the hug as Mia sniffled and buried her face into his neck.

"Hey, baby." He crooned as Des gave them a moment. Harry stroked her hair and kissed her temple, "What's going on?"

Mia held onto his shirt tightly, "Nothing." She whispered, sniffling again before she pulled back and quickly wiped underneath her eyes, "Just... a bit overwhelmed."

"'S okay." Harry used his thumb to brush away a tear, "I understand."

And Mia just felt baffled once more. How could these people just be so, so kind. And how was she lucky enough to bump into Harry and be treated so sweetly by him and his entire family. Mia hardly knew how to feel, experiencing all this warmth and love in once. She pushed up her lips to softly kiss him, "I'm – I don't know." She whispered stupidly and Harry smiled, "I know, lovie. Me too."

They hugged for another minute until Mia gathered herself. She poured out her emotions for a bit and was determined now to absolutely enjoy her time here instead of wallowing in the idea that she missed out on a love like this for so long.

The afternoon and evening was spent with them all sitting outside in the summer evening sun. Bobby laid by Mia's feet as she scratched behind his ear, drinking some iced tea as Harry had a cold beer in his hand. Edward was drawing at the outdoor table and Mia smiled uncontrollably when he handed her the drawing.

It was her, Harry, their future cat and a fish tank.

"Do you guys have a date yet for the move? We'll come over, help set everything up." Anne suggested. Mia hummed and smiled, "We're thinking the last week of August. So we're set for the new semester with some time to spare."

"Sounds lovely. Des and I can stay in the city for a night or two and drive up with the van." She spoke, "And do you guys have everything? Feel free to take a look around the house this week, see if there's anything you guys might want. We've got an older laundry machine but it still works."

"Really?" Mia raised her brows, "That would be lovely, oh my god. Thank you."

Anne smiled, "It's fine, Mia. No problem at all. It's just collecting dust in our garage. We'll drive it up that weekend."

"Oh, I wanted to ask." Mia put her glass down, "Harry has this huge chocolate stain on one of his jumpers. It's like a light grey and I've tried washing it but it won't come out."

"Did you do a cold or a hot wash?"

"Uh –" Mia scratched the back of her neck, "A cold wash. I wash everything cold, basically." She felt her cheeks softly flushing as she mumbled out the words, feeling so ineffective in the household chores she did. She hoped Anne wouldn't think Mia was unfit to care for her son.

"Well, when Des and I come around to set everything up, I'll go over all the settings with you. With stains like that it's easy enough to get some specific remover stuff. Didn't your mum explain that to you before you moved out?"

Mia froze slightly and Anne pressed her lips together, quickly realizing her mistake, "Right." She breathed, "No, not to worry, Mia. We'll go over everything and we'll fix up that jumper together." Anne reached her hand out to squeeze Mia's wrist. Mia's heart slowed down and she breathed out, sending Anne a thankful smiled, "Thank you. A-And you know, I do know how to like – clean. And I can make soup." She babbled. Anne threw her head back in a laugh, "Mia stop, don't worry so much. I trust you completely and you don't have to explain a thing to me. You two are young and you'll figure it all out. But if you ever have a question, I'm just a phone call away."

"A phone call away for what?" Harry breathed as him and Des joined Mia and Anne again. Mia smiled at her handsome boyfriend, who pushed his hair back after him and his father threw the ball around da little. Bobby was panting as he laid back down in the cool grass.

"For helping you two out in your new apartment." Anne explained as Harry squeezed into the chair next to Mia. He near pulled her on her lap, quickly pressing a kiss to her cheek. She flushed slightly but no one batted an eye at their display of affection. Harry found it easier to be touchy with Mia in the presence of his parents, rather than in the presence of his friends who always made fun of it.

Des hummed as he took a sip of his beer, "Yeah, I suppose we will be helping you guys out a ton." He teased before smiling at Mia, "Harry's not that good with his hands."

Mia near choked on her breath as Harry squeezed her waist gently. A flood of memories entered Mia's brain, all moments in which Harry proved to her that he was, in fact, great with his hands.

Making Mia writhe on her mattress on a near daily basis just by using his fingers to get her to orgasm and make her whimper out his name as she tightly held onto a pillow. Mia tensed and Harry smirked, hiding his face into her neck. His hand patted her hip as he pulled her sideways up on his lap. Mia exhaled a shaky breath, "Right." She settled on saying, squeezing her thighs together.

Harry chuckled breathily, clearly having the same thoughts Mia had. God, he couldn't wait for his parents to leave tomorrow so he could slip his hands underneath those dresses she had packed to find her wet and slick and play with her for however long he saw fit.

The build-up with Mia was always so magical. They teased to insanity, until she was near sobbing and deliriously begging for him. Mia could hardly control herself in those moments, trembling and moaning and slipping in little curses and nicknames for him. He loved it. He loved pushing her to that edge knowing only he could pull her out of her misery.

Harry inhaled her scent as he skimmed his lips over her shoulder, "Can you hand me a beer, Mi?" He murmured into her skin. Mia slipped her arm around his shoulders as she smiled, leaning to the side to grab him one, "Sure."

"Want a sip?" He asked, holding up the bottle for her. Mia nibbled her lip and then softly nodded, "Okay." She took the bottle from his hand and brought it up to her lips, wrapping them around the opening of the bottle. Harry held his breath as her plump lips folded around the edge of the bottle, his thigh twitching slightly at the sight.

Mia took an innocent, small sip and her face scrunched up a bit at the taste before she shook her head and handed the bottle back to Harry, "Nope."

He chuckled and took an urgent sip too, calming himself down. He knew that in the past few months, Mia had suggested blowing him a few times. She was going to, on her birthday. And then he turned her down because he'd be too loud. It wasn't much use, he had been loud either way and his friends still teased him about it to this day.

She hadn't tried anything of the sorts after that and Harry knew it was because he had rejected her and she was too scared to suggest it again. But here, they'd be alone for ten days. They could be as loud and dirty as they wanted. And Harry hoped, prayed she'd be on her knees for him one of these days.

He'd finish too quick, he already knew that much. It was a bit of a constant problem, no matter how often they got sexual. Harry always finished quickly because of their endless teasing and how much love he felt for Mia. He really wanted to last but failed in doing so.

"Are you cold, Harry?" Anne frowned slightly as he visibly shuddered. His cheeks turned slightly pink as Harry raised his brows, "Hm?"

"You're shivering."

Mia stroked her fingers over his neck, "You don't feel cold." She sounded a little worried and Harry swallowed thickly, "No, I'm good. Just a little shudder." He brushed it off.

"Well," Anne got up her feet, "I'll get started on dinner either way. It's getting a bit late. Ed, can you help set the table? Maybe we'll eat inside then, temperatures are dropping." Anne gathered a few things and Edward nodded. Anne, Des and Edward disappeared inside the house as Mia relaxed a little bit, sitting sideways on Harry's lap.

"Are you feeling okay?" She questioned, brushing her fingers over his forehead, "Still cold?"

He smiled softly, "'M not cold, angel. Was shivering because I thought of something." His fingers dipped under the hem of her sundress as he stroked the inside of her knee. Mia frowned slightly, "What did you think of?"

"You." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her shoulder as his hand inched higher. He felt the warmth of Mia's skin, his fingertips dancing over her inner thigh, "Naked."

Mia huffed out, "Harry, we're sitting with your parents."

"I know. Can't help it. Talking about my hands... could only think of how much you like my hands. Don't you, lovie?" He traced his fingertip over the seam of her lace panties. Mia's eyes widened as Harry brushed his lips over her skin, "How wet and warm you are when I get my fingers inside you. It's how I make you cum the quickest."

Mia gasped and quickly closed her legs, nudging at his shoulder a little before she climbed off his lap. Harry's hand slipped from underneath her dress as he stayed in the chair, lazily smirking at her, "Something wrong?"

"No." Mia piped, smoothing her hands over her dress, "We – uh... I'm going to help your mum with dinner."

"Okay." He chuckled, amused by the pink on Mia's cheeks. She playfully stuck out her tongue, making Harry throw his head back in a laugh before she also disappeared inside.

***

"Harry..." Mia murmured, blinking her eyes open as she felt his arms around her. His bicep felt tight around her form as he pulled her back into his chest, kissing the back of her neck as they laid spooning on the bed.

It was around ten in the morning when they both stirred awake on the bed, their first morning here in Harry's childhood home. There was commotion downstairs, Harry's parents and brother packing and getting everything ready to go to the airport soon.

Harry groaned a little, hooking his leg between Mia's and pressing himself flush into her. His hand was on her breast, underneath the silk top she insisted on sleeping in whenever someone else was in the house.

Harry's door didn't lock and she had been half-naked too often as his friends walked in back in their dorm room. Mia refused to sleep topless unless they were alone or in a room that could close. Even here, Edward wasn't shy of barging in without knocking and Mia could do without the embarrassment.

"Baby," He rasped, pushing his hips forward to let her feel his morning erection against her ass, "just a quickie."

Mia smiled to herself. She didn't even have to turn around to know what he'd look like. Eyes still closed, cheeks pink and puffy and lips parted sleepily. His hand kneaded her breast, "You're so soft." He slurred sleepily. Mia smiled wider, keeping her eyes shut as she melted into him, "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, Mi. S'much." He lazily kissed her neck again, "C'mon, turn around and give me a proper kiss."

Mia giggled and managed to roll over in his grip. Harry's hand immediately reached for her thigh to hook it over his hips before he took a hold of her ass to pull her closer. Their lips met blindly, a lazy morning kiss with so much love shared between them.

She played with his hair and Harry groaned softly, slipping his hand up her spine to hold onto the back of her neck and keep her close, "So sweet." He whispered, "Lovie, I want you." He near pouted.

Mia felt his hard dick between her legs, pressing into the crotch of her panties as he grinded without seemingly knowing he did so. He crawled impossibly close into her, squishing Mia in his arms as he kissed everywhere he could reach, "Please? 'M so hard for you."

She felt his lips on her jaw and Mia puffed out a breath, "Harry, we're not alone."

"We'll be quiet." He promised and Mia chuckled, "I think we've proved that we can't do that."

"I'll gag you." Harry pouted, "And you can gag me."

Mia cupped his jaw to kiss him shortly, "Harry, in a few hours, we'll be on our own. Let's just wait a little bit."

"I know you're right, but I can't think straight. You're so sexy, sweetheart. Jesus christ..." Harry mumbled, dropping his head and kissing her collarbone, "Jus' wanna eat you up. Taste you..." His words were a little incoherent and his hand tugged on the neckline of her top, "so hot." He pulled the fabric below her boob and scooted lower, latching his mouth onto her nipple.

Mia breathed out in a stutter and rolled on her back, Harry's body following hers easily. He laid on top of her, wiggling in between her legs as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. His eyes were closed in bliss as he gave a gentle suck and Mia gasped, bucking her hips up at the feeling.

His other hand cupped her covered breast, a moan coming from Harry's throat as he licked and nipped around Mia's chest. He left a hickey in the middle, flattening his tongue over her sternum before sponging kisses up her throat.

Mia reciprocated, locking her thighs around his hips as she cupped his cheeks to pull him up for a deep kiss. She whimpered against his lips, slipping her tongue in his mouth as Harry engulfed her. His shirtless body felt warm against her and Harry melted into Mia, pulling back for air to kiss below her ear, "Baby," He whimpered, "god, I want you. Please...".

"W-We can't." Mia argued, "Have to drive your parents to the airport."

Harry groaned again, protest evident as he grinded his hips against Mia's thigh. He eventually pulled back in defeat. His lips swollen and pink, his hair tousled. He stared down at Mia with hooded eyes and she shot him a small, dreamy smile.

"Are we gonna take our time tonight, then?" He questioned. Mia immediately nodded, "Yes. Absolutely."

"Okay." He smiled, leaning down for another small kiss. There were footsteps in the hallway, everyone running around to get ready. Mia and Harry ignored the commotion, staying in their bubble for now. She brushed her thumb over his lip as he hovered over her, "Or – uh... maybe we don't have to wait until tonight?" She carefully suggested.

Harry puffed out a breath, his skin tingling, "What are you saying, Mi?"

Mia's cheeks blushed a little as she trailed her fingers down Harry's taut bicep, "We... Like, maybe we can come back to bed after dropping your parents off?"

Harry couldn't fight his smirk and he hummed softly, "We sure could. Maybe we could even have some fun in the car."

"The car?" Mia's face scrunched up as she stared at him in disgust, "It's your parent's car."

He chuckled and leaned over her again, cuddling her, "You're so cute, angel. 'S okay, we'll wait until we're back."

"Morning, H." Mia dreamily smiled up at him and Harry giggled, brushing his lips over hers, "Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He rolled off of her again, ignoring the throbbing in his boxers as Mia fixed her top a little and they went back to cuddling.

She nodded, "I did. Always with you." She crooned, brushing his hair away. Harry smiled and returned the favour, flicking a few strands of her shorter front bangs away from her face, "Me too. It's gonna be so fun the next two weeks."

Mia and Harry eventually dragged themselves out of bed to be met with absolute chaos downstairs. Mia decided to take care of a little lunch while Harry helped Edward pack. She made toast with salmon and some cheese, heating it up in the pan and setting the table so everyone could get a quick bite in before heading to the airport.

Mia wore a floral dress today and Harry admired her as he sat at the table. His parents hastily munched on their food while Mia washed off the pan and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. "Mia," Des spoke with a mouthful, grabbing her attention. She paused the movement of her hands in the soapy water and turned to the side, "Yes?"

Des swallowed, "Just pretend you're home for the next few weeks, yeah? Doesn't matter if everything isn't spotless or something. You can use everything in every cupboard, what's ours is yours." He reassured her. Harry smiled at the sentiment and smiled even wider when Mia moved around the house comfortably, like she had been here all her life.

It was so easy to see how confident she felt around his family. More so than around her own. They made her feel like a shell of herself while she blossomed in the presence of Harry's parents. She cracked little jokes and didn't apologize for every word she said.

Eventually they all hopped in the car to drive to the airport. Edward insisted that Mia came to say goodbye to him, so they were squeezed together a little in the backseat.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" Harry waved as they dropped them off at the airport. Mia waved too, smiling at Harry's parents and Edward who hauled their stuff inside of the building. Harry exhaled a breath before he closed the trunk of his dad's car and Mia watched as they disappeared into the mass of people, all taking off to somewhere in the world.

She felt Harry's hands on her hips from behind and he squeezed her to his chest, "Alone at last." He murmured into her hair. Mia turned around with a grin, pushing up her toes to wrap her arms around his shoulders and kiss him. Harry smiled into her, loving how comfortable she was with being so publicly affectionate with him. His hands joined on the small of her back as they shared a few breathy kisses, "So what do you want to do first?" He questioned.

Mia stroked her thumb over the back of his neck, "Maybe some grocery shopping? So we have food for tonight and the next few days."

"Yeah, sounds good." He patted her ass, "Do you want to drive or should I?"

"Oh, you can drive. It's your dad's car, I'd feel horrible if anything happened." Mia opened up the passenger door. Harry chuckled and put his sunglasses on his nose, "You're a good driver, baby. I wouldn't be worried."

Harry held his hand on her thigh as they drove back into the little town where Harry grew up. They hummed along to the radio and his fingers drummed on the steering wheel as Mia played with the rings on his other hand.

It felt awfully domestic, them walking around a grocery store with a shopping cart, playfully arguing about what they'd eat the next few days. "I have an idea." Mia suggested. Harry held her hand, using just one to push the cart forward, "Hm?"

"Why don't we do like... a theme night, every night?" Mia spoke.

Harry smiled, "A theme night?"

"Yeah." Mia shrugged, brushing her hair over her shoulder, "Like... we could eat Mexican one night. A-And Chinese another night. Stuff like that."

"Oh, that's a good idea, actually. Anything specific you want to eat tonight, then?" He chirped.

"Well, we had pasta last night, so maybe Italian night could be for another time. Perhaps... French? Cheese and wine?" She suggested. Harry's heart stuttered as he smiled fondly at his love, "Sounds amazing. Great idea, lovie."

Mia blushed, "Thank you." She shyly smiled.

"Could we have baguettes and stuff too? And grapes?" Harry spoke as he steered the cart into another aisle. Grocery shopping went easy like everything was easy between them. They were both smiling uncontrollably as they paid with their brand new card – a joint account that they set up a few days ago.

It felt like a big step, sharing their finances. Mia and Harry decided to split their cost equally even if Harry argued that he didn't mind putting in more. Mia refused and Harry accepted her wish for autonomy. He was proud of her for even daring to tell him that she refused.

With a few bags of groceries, they headed back home.

No matter the sexual plans Mia and Harry made earlier, it just didn't really happen. They unloaded the car and went for a walk with Bobby as Mia and Harry slowly but carefully made this house their home for the next few weeks. Mia spent the afternoon making some desert for tonight as Harry lounged in the garden to soak in some sun.

"You know what could be very French?" Harry mused as they laid on the sunbeds together. Mia was halfway to a nap as she turned her head, "Hm?"

"We could sleep outside." Harry smiled, "Like... Drag a mattress here and sleep outside under the stars."

Mia's face lit up, "Oh, that sounds so romantic." She gushed and Harry smiled wider, "Yeah?"

"Mhm." Mia dreamily hummed, staring at him.

And Harry wondered if tonight was a good night to propose, all of a sudden. He didn't have a ring, but fuck that. Under the stars, being so happy with Mia in his arms as they'd lay on a mattress, surrounded by nature, he wanted to ask. Ask her to be his forever, even though she already was.

Harry's heartbeat picked up as he stared at Mia, and it was so extremely hard to even voice his feelings. There weren't words to really explain the way he felt about her. Nothing could ever really be said and nothing could ever be good enough to make her realize it.

The moments of them staring into each other's eyes dreamily happened more and more frequently, but both didn't mind. Mia looked at him and saw her future. Harry was her comfort and her entire world.

Mia eventually burst out in a shy giggle before she climbed on top of him and buried her face into his neck. Harry smiled at her affection, wrapping her up as they cuddled for a bit on the sunbed outside. The sun had gone down and soon after, they showered and prepared for their dinner.

Harry danced around the kitchen, singing in a spatula. Mia wore boxers of his and a wide shirt, her hair up in a ponytail and her face free of make-up. They giggled and laughed, dancing together as if the kitchen was their dancefloor. No shame in sight, Harry cupped her ass and they kissed for a bit. Mia let loose completely, allowing Harry to set her down on the countertop and deepen their kiss.

He felt her arching until the oven buzzed, their camembert ready to be eaten.

They smiled into their kiss before Harry patted her thighs and turned around with a small smirk on his lips.

Mia had never felt this carefree.

Her and Harry sat outside, crickets surrounding them as Bobby circled their legs for a bite of food. Out on the patio, Mia sat with one leg tucked up and munching on cheese. Harry cut her a piece of bread and poured them some wine. Mia felt comfortable enough to have some.

"I love how happy you look." Harry softly spoke as he stared at Mia. He couldn't keep his eyes off her if he tried. She was radiant. It was so evident to him that she was comfortable and happy, and the butterflies erupted in his stomach when he looked at her like that. Mia smiled back as she took a sip of wine, "Thank you. I feel..." She sighed out and shook her head, biting her lip, "I feel amazing. I can't stop smiling. I don't think I've ever felt like this."

"No?" Harry crossed his legs as he leaned back in his chair.

"I mean, I have. With you, always." Mia explained, "Just for... shorter periods of time. I think I'm going to feel like this for the rest of our holiday a-and it's so unfamiliar. In the best way possible."

Harry softly smiled, "I hope you feel like this forever."

Mia giggled and took a sip of wine, staining her lips a slight red. Harry had a piece of bread in his hand, scooping up some of the melted cheese on it, "Here, have a bite."

Mia held her hair back as she leaned over the table, opening her mouth as Harry placed the bread between her teeth. Mia tasted the melted cheese n her tongue as she bit, humming while nodding, "It's so good. I love cheese."

"Me too." Harry agreed, eating the rest of the piece of bread, "I could never go without cheese. I'd hate to be lactose intolerant, to be honest."

Mia quickly nodded, "Oh, me neither. I love cheese too much."

"Are you liking the wine, baby?" Harry popped a grape in his mouth.

"I do." Mia sloshed the drink around in her glass a little bit, "It tingles on my tongue a little bit. I'm just going to drink the one glass, though."

"Yeah, same. Some tea after dinner?"

"Mhm." Mia smiled, "We could watch a movie outside."

Harry grinned, "In our made-up bed. I'll get the air mattress from the attic."

"And what about the mosquitos?"

He shrugged, "We'll be fine."

Mia chuckled, "Right."

"Trust me, Mi. Me and Ed used to do this a bunch when we were kids. The mosquitos are fine, to be honest. It's gonna be fun, and I'll keep you so warm." He reached his hand over the table to hold hers, and Mia laced their fingers together to give a squeeze.

Mia dreamily looked at him, "I love it here." She whispered. Harry's cheeks hurt from smiling so wide, "Mine too. I'll wake you up with a nice coffee tomorrow morning."

"And kisses?"

Harry scraped his chair back and walked the other side of the table to be with Mia. She squealed as he scooped her up and sat down in her chair, her now on his lap sideways. Harry pressed his face into her neck, making her giggle as he sponged kisses on her skin. Mia wiggled in his grip, his fingers tickling her and the wine flowing through her blood made her giddy. "So many kisses. All the kisses you want, angel."

They kissed and had more wine until dragging a mattress downstairs. Harry and Mia couldn't stop laughing. She was in a goofy mood and danced barefoot around the house as she cleaned up most of their dinner. In the meantime, Harry set everything up outside for their night underneath the stars.

There was romance but no sex that night. Harry and Mia bundled up to brave the colder temperatures of the night. She wore a flannel of his and Harry had on sweatpants and a shirt. They cuddled and smiled and shared loving kisses while watching a movie which was long forgotten after just a few minutes.

"It's so beautiful here." Mia murmured as the movie softly played in the background. She stared up at the stars, her head on Harry's shoulder as he had his arms around her.

"It is." He agreed, "Would you like to live in a place like this later?"

Mia took a moment to respond, "I like living in the city. For now. But I don't know if I could do it forever. It's a bit overwhelming sometimes."

"I know. It can be loud."

"Mhm. But everything is close by, which is nice." Mia thought out loud. Harry nodded again, his fingers stroking Mia's bare thigh, her skin warm enough from his touches that she didn't need pants.

Harry agreed to her words, "It is nice. But I like the peace and quiet of the suburbs. I think I'd like to live in a place like this later. With you and our children."

Mia felt a tickle in her stomach, holding Harry a little tighter, "Me too. It would be nice for children to grow up here, I think."

"Ours too, hm?"

"Yes." Mia smiled, "Ours too. I'd hope we can make a home for them."

Harry pecked the top of her head, "Of course we can. Everywhere I go, you'll be my home. Always."

Mia closed her eyes to press herself flush into Harry, inhaling his scent and feeling so, so grateful for his presence. For him in general.

"How many do you want?" Harry softly asked, feeling his stomach twisting in wild butterflies at the conversation they were having. He stared up at the stars. The wind was cold but Harry felt perfectly warm. Mia smelled like love and warmth and home and he loved her more than he thought was humanly possible.

Mia's lips curled up into a smile against his neck, "I don't know. At least two."

"Mhm, same. I want them to have a sibling. I loved growing up with a brother."

Mia didn't say much to his statement but simply hummed. Harry pressed his lips to her forehead, "How long would you want to wait? O-Or when would you want one?" He stuttered slightly and Mia giggled, "Well – not now."

"No, not now." Harry agreed, although he fought the urge to pout. Mia exhaled a soft breath, "I don't think we should make it too much of a plan. I mean – we'll see how it goes."

Harry took a moment and then slowly nodded, "Okay."

"Like... I mean, I guess it's nice to say that we would like to have a house, be married and have kids in ten years, but... I mean, you never know what happens." Mia explained. Harry immediately got a sense of unease in his chest, "H-How do you mean?"

"Not with us." Mia immediately reassured him, stroking her fingers over his chest, "Never with us. I just mean that perhaps one of us studies longer. Or we don't find a house that we like. Or it's not as easy to get pregnant. I think timelines just... they bring pressure."

Harry exhaled a breath and swallowed, nodding, "Okay. Yeah, I understand. And you're right, I don't want any pressure." He held her tightly.

"Me neither." Mia murmured.

She felt herself dozing off to sleep to the sound of the crickets. Harry was right. There weren't too many mosquitos and they were covered in nice blankets, keeping each other warm.

Harry cuddled and rocked her to sleep, and Mia wasn't sure what time it was when she suddenly woke up.

It was pitch dark outside when she awoke and the sound of the crickets had softened. Instead of that, she felt Harry's breath against her forehead, a soft snore coming from his throat with each breath he took.

And then she felt it, a drop on her cheek. Mia blinked her eyes open again as she shortly frowned. She stirred, feeling more drops. The air was cold and she stirred a little bit, "Harry." She croaked sleepily.

He didn't budge, holding his arms tightly around Mia. They were in the same position as when they fell asleep and Mia suspected they had only been here a few hours.

"Harry." She tried again, feeling more drops on her face. She wiggled in his grip and he stirred eventually.

"Harry," Mia tried to untangle herself, "it's raining."

"What?" He slurred tiredly. Mia sat up, gasping as the rain poured harder on their made-up bed outside, "It's raining!" Mia exclaimed, "everything is getting wet!"

Harry yawned and chuckled, "Shit – baby, give me a second."

Mia jumped up as she started gathering the blankets and pillows, attempting to shield them from the rain which tuned heavier and heavier with each passing second, "Harry!" She alerted.

He sat up, a tied smile on his lips. It was dark, just the patio lights lighting them up. The smell of rain surrounded them as Mia jumped around in a panic. "Mia." Harry chuckled again, "Relax, it's only water."

"But everything will get wet!" She shrieked.

Harry slowly got up from the bed, stretching and feeling the wet grass underneath his bare feet, "Yes, it will, that's fine. It'll dry." He walked up to her and approached Mia with a wide smile. She held a bunch of pillows and he quickly grabbed them, pulling them from her hands.

"Wh – Harry!" Mia complained but he simply chuckled, slipping his arms around her waist and lifting her up. Mia squealed, her bare legs wrapping around him on instinct as she gasped. Her hair grew wet from the rain as Harry simply laughed, "C'mon, baby. Let's dance."

"Dance?!" Mia wiggled out of his grip again and her feet met the cold, wet grass. Raindrops fell down her cheeks as Harry simply laughed at her hysterics. The sheets were getting wet, their mattress was getting wet but Harry just cupped her cheeks to kiss Mia.

She protested for all of a minute until melting into him. She was soaking wet already, rain making her shiver as it ran down her legs and weighed her brown hair down. Harry's white shirt became see-through and his hair matted over his forehead.

And then their lips curled into smiles against one another until they pulled back to burst out into giggles. Harry and Mia laughed as they stumbled around the wet grass. Harry held her hand and spun her around as they danced to some made-up melody.

And Mia could cry because of how free she felt. It was like every bad feeling she ever had was slipping away with the rain. The made-up bed was forgotten as they danced around in the rain at night, laughing and giggling around, and sharing wet kisses.

He swung her around and Mia's carefree giggle echoed in his ear. Harry loved it.

They tired themselves out, leaving the wet sheets for what they were and dragging themselves up the stairs to fall into bed. Entwined, kissing, cuddling and together.

Harry pried the soaked flannel off of Mia's cold body as they cuddled for warmth. Both naked and vulnerable, they fell asleep again with Harry's face pressed into Mia's neck.

***

Waking up in Harry's bed was a dream for Mia.

She lazily played with the curls in his neck as the early summer morning light woke her up. Mia had always been a bit of an early riser, but seemingly only on days she had nowhere to be. So today, when her and Harry had no plans whatsoever and just planned on enjoying the day, Mia woke up at eight in the morning.

Birds chirped outside and the rain had stopped a few hours ago. Mia stared up at the light blue painted ceiling of Harry's childhood bedroom. Some of his old decorations were sill up and Mia loved seeing his personality in this room.

Mia felt calm and free, and she actually almost had no thoughts in her head. That didn't happen much. She didn't feel the need to check her phone or her e-mails. She wasn't awaiting any calls and she had no place to be. Nobody to see. Nothing to do.

She exhaled a soft sigh while fluttering her eyes, enjoying this moment some more with Harry in her arms.

They were both naked and Harry rested below her collarbone, his arm tight around her waist and their legs entwined.

Harry grumbled something in her skin, stirring his legs a little. Mia's lips turned up into a tired smile as she hummed, "Morning."

"Hi, angel baby." Harry puckered his lips into the side of Mia's breast, stretching out one of his legs as he grunted sleepily. Mia turned her head to kiss his hairline, "Hey, you."

He hummed back and squeezed her tighter, continuing to kiss the patch of skin his lips were against. Mia smiled at his sleepiness, her heart overflowing with pure warmth and love for Harry who laid so serenely against her.

His naked leg brushed hers, slipping between hers as he relieved his back a little from laying sideways.

Mia's hand cupped his jaw as she gently angled up his face, pressing her lips on his to greet Harry good morning. He smiled softly into her, his fingers tracing her ribs like he played piano keys. Harry curled around Mia, shuffling on top of her as they exchanged soft kisses.

"Y'look pretty like this." Harry smiled, twisting a strand of Mia's dark hair around his finger. She huffed a little, "I definitely don't. My hair's all frizzy from the rain."

Harry shook his head, "Gorgeous. Just gorgeous." He leaned in to kiss the high of her cheek and Mia giggled. He bumped his nose into hers and then kissed her jaw, "So beautiful. My pretty angel."

"Harry." Mia smiled, melting into the pillow as Harry rested between her legs. His hand cupped her breast as he pressed another kiss to her lips, "Can I have you, baby?" He whispered.

Mia bit her lip as Harry tugged her down on the mattress just a bit, scooting down. She gasped at the feeling, his hard dick against her thigh now. "Hm?" He questioned, "We're alone... We're on vacation. It's so romantic."

She smiled at his words, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "Mhm. I like being close to you in the morning." Mia admitted. Harry hummed, kissing her throat, "I know, sweetheart. I know. You're always so sweet to me in the mornings." He grinded again, leaving a sticky pool of precum on Mia's tummy.

Mia panted, holding onto Harry's bare shoulders as he pressed kisses on her collarbone and then scooted a little lower, running his tongue over her nipple teasingly. He didn't mean to tease, but Mia shivered either way. He hummed and brushed his lips over the hickey he gave her the morning before.

All the memories came back to him as he laid in bed with Mia, easy like Sunday morning. Everything in that moment was just so... serene and peaceful. He didn't have a single thought and Harry felt like whenever he was with Mia, he solemnly focussed on her and cancelled out everything around him, but this felt different.

There was nothing else to think about. No school, no projects, no assignments, no social activities, no nothing. Only Mia. She was all he could hear, smell, taste and feel.

Her skin was warm, her ribs expanding with every breath as she exhaled little puffs of air. Her fingers were gentle in his hair as he continued giving little kisses to every inch of her skin he could reach. She was so soft and sweet, and Harry felt the lump in his throat when he was once more overwhelmed by the feelings he had for her.

It was unreal, the way he felt. Harry never thought he was able to feel so much for another person. It's the kind of connection he read about, but nothing more than that. He didn't even see it in movies or shows. This chemistry was unmatched and he didn't think anyone else could truly ever understand it. It just felt like his and Mia's soul were so connected.

"Baby..." He whispered, rubbing his thumb over Mia's hip and she sharply exhaled, "Uh-huh, I-I'm ready." She squeaked, writhing on the bed. Mia was wet, she could feel it. She could feel her excitement whenever Harry touched her like this. And he was right. She liked it in the mornings, she always did. She was always ready for him.

Harry hummed into her skin, "Okay, give me a sec." He reached his hand out to his bedside table where he knew he had put the condoms he brought from his dorm.

"W-Wait." Mia stuttered. Harry paused, leaning up on his elbow as he flicked his eyes up to her, "Lovie? You okay?"

His cheeks were a soft pink, his hair messy and tousled from the night and the rain and his eyes slightly droopy in pure comfort. Mia nibbled her lip as a flush rose up her neck. She avoided his eyes and Harry squeezed her waist with a small frown on his forehead, "Mi?"

"I – uh..." She cleared her throat and swallowed before sighing. Harry frowned deeper, "Baby, if you don't want to, that's fine, w-"

"No, no, that's not it." Mia spoke, shaking her head. She rested her hand at the back of his neck, "I really want to, I-I'm sure of it. I just – uh... wondered if... if we could perhaps do it without protection?"

Mia wasn't sure how wide Harry's eyes could go – but they went wide. He held a breath in his throat as he stared at Mia like she had just told him she was secretly a murderer. Mia turned redder as she rolled her lips inside her mouth, "O-Or not." She whispered.

"W-What? No, I'm –" Harry stuttered before exhaling a short breath. His dick twitched against her thigh, "Are you sure you want to?"

Mia relaxed a little bit, "Yeah." She softly shrugged, "I talked about it with Hazel – like... being safe on the pill. And I've been taking it for a few weeks now. I-I've been tracking it all with an app so...".

"Lovie..." Harry crooned. His heart felt full and he let his lips fall on Mia's. She sighed out against him and kissed him back. Harry groaned into her, "I want to. If you want to."

"I do." Mia nodded, kissing him back, "I really do. I-I wanna be close." She whispered the last part and Harry whimpered from the back of his throat. He felt like his skin was on fire as his toes curled into the duvet. He nodded, "Me too." He croaked.

Mia softly scooted down on the bed more, spreading her thighs wider for him. Harry moaned, resting on top of her. He couldn't stop kissing everywhere, like all over her skin. His lips brushed every inch of her, tasting her and treasuring her. Mia panted out, arching her back a little as Harry rocked his hips forward.

His tip caught with Mia's pussy and they both held their breath. Harry hovered over her, his hand holding the side of her head and stroking through. They held eye-contact, and both their lips gaped simultaneously when Harry pushed in.

"Oh... Oh god." He whispered, a shudder running up his spine as he gasped and felt Mia's fingers digging into his back. "Shit – Mia..." Harry continued bucking forward until his hips touched hers.

Mia exhaled a shaky breath when she felt Harry inside of her, stretching her. She didn't think it'd feel different without a condom, but she could feel him so clearly. Every ridge and vein of him pressed into her walls. Mia wrapped her arms around him as Harry sighed into her neck, "Mia..." He moaned again, "Oh my god."

"How do you feel?" She murmured in his ear, feeling how Harry leaned completely on her. Her lips brushed his shoulder and Harry exhaled sharply, "Good. So good, wow. Y-You feel so amazing, sweetheart. I love you so much."

Mia smiled, "I love you too, H."

"You're the love of my life." He spilled, grinding into her before he reared back and thrusted back in. His pace was slow and lazy, as it mostly was in the mornings. It's why Mia loved it. She loved it always with Harry, whichever way they did it.

Every position, every little role he took on. Sometimes he was quite dominant and tugged her hair and spanked her. Mia loved it and those times made her brain very hazy as she let him throw her around and use her. He knew her body so well, being treated like that by him was always a dream.

And then there were times where it was a little clumsy and giggly. She felt light and cheerful in those times as Harry made her so comfortable, Mia couldn't have ever imagined a love like that existed.

And then there were times like these. Where they crawled so close into one another and Harry tried to get so deep. She could feel him in her tummy as Harry folded himself around her body fully. It was breathy kisses, love affirmations and teary eyes, often resulting in a simultaneous orgasm for them.

"You're mine too." Mia choked out. Harry lifted his head, his eyes glazed over as he breathed against her lips, "I mean it, Mi." He forced out, "I love you so fucking much, I-I can't even explain it."

She shot him a dreamy smile, playing with his hair as Harry took her slowly and softly. His eyes flicked between hers as Harry got a lump in his throat. His fingers held her tightly as his hips stuttered against her. He hardly pulled out anymore, wanting to stay as close and deep as he could.

"Please, don't ever leave me." He suddenly spoke. Mia blinked at him, feeling the pressure in her tummy as Harry grinded into her swollen spot, something so deep only he could reach. "Wh – Harry... Of course not. I'll always be yours."

"No – you can't ever leave me. I don't know how to be without you." He rambled, a hint of panic in his eyes, "Mia, please. Promise me."

Mia gently raked her fingers through his hair, "I promise." She spoke without a second thought, "I promise."

"Mia." Harry's voice cracked as he leaned into her neck again, breathing against her throat as he sped up a little, "I want you forever." He spilled, "I love you so, so, so much."

Mia held her breath as Harry continued, "I love you so." He near sobbed, pressing his face into her neck, "I l-love you so. So, so, so much."

"Harry –" Mia tried, but he whined out, "So much." He sobbed, "Mia, I love you so much. 'M yours forever."

"Harry." Mia spoke again with wide eyes as he sniffled into her ear and buried himself deep, finishing inside of her. Mia stared up at the ceiling in shock, and her eyes widened even more when Harry shook on top of her. He mewled and moaned through his orgasm and then sobbed.

He clung to Mia like nothing else and her fingers were still in his hair, "Harry – are you okay?" Mia whispered. He didn't respond, his muscles tense as he held her and hid his face in the crook of her neck, crying.

Mia panted out, feeling his cock twitching inside of her. Harry stayed seated deep, so overwhelmed by his feelings. He couldn't think straight. He felt so incredibly loved that he didn't know what to do with himself, and his emotions just took over. His brain felt thick as he cried into Mia's neck, while he was inside of her.

Harry couldn't speak. He gasped in desperate breaths as he clung to her, and he hardly knew how much time passed.

Mia calmed down, soothingly running her hands through his hair and kissing his temple as Harry's tears wet her shoulder.

At least thirty minutes passed before Harry's breathing evened out. Mia felt a twitch of his foot as he seemingly came back to her.

"Sorry." He whispered, the first word he spoke.

Mia turned her head, frowning as she cupped his cheek to pull him back a little, "Harry, don't apologize. I-I'm just worried."

She saw his red-rimmed eyes and his swollen lips, the wet on his cheeks. His bottom lip softly wobbled as he shook his head, "No, I'm not like... upset or anything. God – I just got so overwhelmed. I think I – uh... went into subspace. I don't know, I've never felt like that."

"Really?" Mia curiously asked. Harry swallowed as he moved a little bit, shifting. He was still inside of Mia, his cock softened and his release kept inside of her for a little bit. Harry was suddenly painfully aware of the fact that Mia hadn't finished and he had hardly taken care of her.

He couldn't even really remember much, it was all such a daze. He was inside of her and she was so warm and wet, and it was just... so heavenly. He sniffled again, "Yeah. Like... I just suddenly couldn't believe that this is my life. Waking up with you every day and cuddling you and holding you and just... being with you. It's my dream. You're my dream."

"Harry..." Mia softly spoke, "That's so sweet."

"You're my love." He murmured. She kissed his forehead, "And you're mine." She dreamily spoke.

Harry exhaled a breath, "Fuck, I'm sorry. I-I can't believe I finished that quick and then fucking cried."

"It's okay." Mia soothed, her thighs straining a bit in discomfort of the position. Harry hummed, "I know, but I ruined it."

Mia shook her head, "You didn't. Promise. It's okay."

"I jus' love you so much, my angel."

Mia smiled, "I love you too. And I swear, it's okay."

"I-I'll make it up to you." Harry sighed, "Just need a minute."

"Harry." Mia giggled, "That's alright."

Harry used the tired muscles in his body to shift again, lifting up a little bit. Mia held her breath as his warmth left her body and Harry kissed her deep. Mia's eyes fluttered shut, slipping her arms around his back again as she sighed out through her nose.

She didn't complain when he pressed another kiss to her lips and then ducked underneath the sheets. Mia bit her lip, staring up at the ceiling of his bedroom as Harry shuffled down her body, kissing her sternum, her tummy and then her pubic bone.

Mia was completely relaxed when Harry got his mouth on her. "Oh..." She exhaled in a soft moan, her eyes closing when he licked into her. Mia's legs were spread wide as Harry had his eyes closed, eating her out gently and slowly.

He tasted his own release mixed with her creamy arousal, and it was pure heaven. Harry had always loved eating Mia out and he was addicted to the taste of her. It was so specific and he had been hooked from the first time he had his mouth on her. He tried to have her like this near every day, he was a man parched.

And this time, he tasted his own cum on her too. For the first time. Harry couldn't keep track of the amount of times he and Mia had sex, but it had never felt like this for him. He liked to blame it on the lack of condom but it was more than that. It was being here with her, so carefree and so at ease.

There was nowhere he'd rather be.

Harry pushed his tongue inside of her and Mia whined softly, arching her back. He felt the way her thighs tensed around his head, his fingers massaging her hips as he hummed and moaned.

And Harry was embarrassed that he hadn't managed to make Mia finish. So he moved his lips up to suck her clit in his mouth, flicking his tongue from left to right and up and down while moving one hand between her legs. Harry gently pushed two fingers inside of her.

"Harry..." Mia gasped out, "Oh my god." Her voice was trembling and squeaky and Harry curled his fingers up, stroking over her g-spot as Mia writhed and panted out, "M-More – please, more."

Harry groaned, sucking harder in sharp pulses as he added a third finger. Mia mewled, her hands finding his hair as she pulled him closer into her. Harry loved it. The Mia a few months ago would've never done that.

"I'm – " Mia whimpered, unable to finish her sentence. Harry smirked into her when he felt her clenching, pulsing and shivering, coming before she even realized it. Mia's hips shook as Harry kept her going, shoving her back into the mattress as he licked and fucked her with his fingers – feeling her wetness covering his digits.

As Mia tugged his curls and Harry chuckled out when disengaging, the love was back in the room. The heaviness of Harry's emotions had left again and he climbed back up Mia's body with a lazy smirk and wet lips.

"Did I make it up?" He breathed against her lips as Mia pulled him down and kissed him, locking her leg around him. Harry was growing hard once more against her thigh. He kissed her chin, "Mia," He warned slightly, "did I make it up to you?"

"Yes." She exhaled, "Uh-huh, yes. You did."

"Can I keep making it up to you? 'M so ready for you again."

Mia moaned and cupped his cheeks, "Yes." She kissed him. Harry squeezed her breast before he rolled off of her. Mia blinked, glancing at Harry on her side, "I – uh... Y-You want me to..." She checked. Harry cupped her cheek and shook his head, kissing her once more, "No, baby, 's okay. Let me just..." He grabbed her waist and rolled her on her side, scooting in behind her.

Mia's eyes widened as she glanced over her shoulder, Harry spooning her. Her breathing picked up as Harry slipped his arm around her waist and the sheet covered them. Mia blinked twice and Harry swallowed, "I've – uh... never done it like this before." He admitted.

Mia shortly nodded and Harry palmed her ribs, "Can we try?" He scooted closer into her, their bodies flush together, "It's nice and close."

She exhaled shakily and relaxed into the bedding a little bit, "It is nice and close." Mia agreed. Harry shot her a small smile and nodded, "Do you... do you want to use a condom? It's fine if you do."

"No, it's okay." Mia smiled, shifting a little to get comfortable.

Harry laid down too, scooting closer and linking his leg with hers. His hand slid up her waist and then cupped her breast, giving a gentle squeeze before moving higher and holding her chin, "Look that way." Harry murmured, making Mia look ahead of her. She exhaled sharply when Harry then pushed her top leg up so her legs were spread.

Every time her and Harry tried a new position, Mia felt slightly nervous. And she could tell Harry was nervous too this time, which hadn't really happened before.

"Oh, fuck, baby." Harry moaned as he nudged his tip inside of her. Mia was wet and slick and Harry cuddled her closer as he pushed inside of her. His forehead dropped to the back of her shoulder and Mia's eyes fluttered. Her fingers dug into the comforter as Harry held his hand on her sternum, arms wrapped around her.

Mia's lips gaped as Harry pushed all the way in, and her muscles tensed at how he so deliciously pressed everywhere she wanted him to.

"Feels good?" Harry checked, kissing the back of her shoulder. Mia squeaked out a hum, "Y-Yes, so good. So good, daddy."

"'S just me, sweet Mi." Harry crooned, "Oh my god, I love being so close to you." His fingers dug into her chest as he held onto her tightly, pulling his hips back before thrusting back in. Mia brought her arm back to hold onto the back of his neck, high-pitched moans escaping her mouth.

"I wanna be so good to you." Harry groaned out, folding himself around Mia.

"You are." She whimpered back, "S-So good. I'm so in love with you."

Harry picked up his pace and the strength of his thrusts, panting into the back of Mia's neck, "Me too, angel. Me too. So, so, so much."

"Harry..." Mia moaned dreamily, arching and pushing her ass back against him as Harry fucked into her in a steady pace. Her tummy tightened in anticipation of another orgasm, Harry just using his body so well to provide pleasure to hers. It was like it was so easy for him to get her to finish because it was him and he knew her body so well.

"More?" Harry panted and Mia quickly nodded. Harry moaned and his hand slipped between her legs, rubbing circles over her swollen clit. Mia tensed and choked on a breath, pulsing around his cock.

Harry was in fucking heaven.

He was right where he wanted to be and he was present this time. Sex with Mia would always turn him a little dazed because he felt so perfect and so whole, being that close to her. It's what they both craved most, the closeness. But he liked to be present and he was, more than before.

He could feel how wet and warm and tight she was. He could feel Mia clenching whenever his cock nudged deep up her g-spot from this position. He could feel how she grabbed his wrist for something to hold onto as he fucked into her.

"C'mon, sweetheart." Harry grunted, "Want to feel you coming on my cock. Feels so sweet."

Mia tipped her head back, leaning on Harry's shoulder as he took her from behind in a way so intimate and loving Mia could cry. "I'm – " She gasped, feeling her thighs tensing as her pussy clenched tightly, Harry pushing deeper and harder as he held her and kept rubbing circles on her clit.

"H-Harry." Mia choked, her toes curling as orgasm took over. The tight coil in her tummy exploded and she cried out, pushing back against him. "Oh – fuck." Harry moaned, "Yes, just like that, angel. Holy shit, feels so amazing, you're so wet." He couldn't stop the words rapidly coming out of his mouth before his eyes screwed shut. He folded himself around Mia's frame, taking his hands off of her clit and locking them around her.

Mia shuddered and shook, pulsing around him as her thighs quivered and she curled into his chest.

"Baby." Harry croaked, "'M gonna cum. Shit." His eyes fluttered as he dug his fingers into her hip and pulled her back against him tightly, thighs clashing together. Mia squeaked in sensitivity when Harry released inside of her. It was insane to feel him like this, physically releasing so deep. She could feel it. Spurts of his orgasm filling her up.

He twitched and pulsed and Mia gasped at the feeling as Harry groaned from behind her. His breath warmed her shoulder and eventually he shuddered with a soft whine before collapsing into the bed with his arms around her.

"Hmm, Mia." He tiredly hummed into her skin, cuddling into her and inhaling her scent. Mia's chest heaved quickly as she wrapped the sheet around them and gently squeezed the back of Harry's neck, "Do you feel okay?"

"I feel perfect." He responded, "I've never felt better. This is my dream. And you're my dream girl."

She giggled softly, "You're my dream boy. And my best friend."

"You're my best friend too, sweetheart. There's no one I love more." Harry spoke into her skin, peppering kisses on the back of her shoulder, "No one I'll ever love more. It's always going to be you."

"Are you feeling okay?" She softly checked, referring to his state earlier. Harry held her and closed his eyes, "Mhm. I'm fine, baby. Was just a bit overwhelmed."

"I wanna cuddle you." She whispered. Harry chuckled, "We are cuddling."

"Yeah, but I wanna... you know."

Harry smiled, "You want to see me, lovie? Want me to pull out?"

"Mhm." She sighed back tiredly. Harry kissed her skin, "'S gonna be a mess, Mi. Let me clean you up first."

Mia's eyes opened as she heard his words, and her cheeks turned a slight pink when she realized he was right. She hadn't even thought of that, "Oh. Yeah, right."

"I'll be back in a second." Harry forced his tired legs to move after two such intense orgasms. He felt a little wobbly, walking through the house stark naked as he whistled under his breath and went to grab a towel in the bathroom and wetted it a bit in warm water.

Mia hadn't moved by the time he climbed back into the bed and pulled she sheet off of her. She rolled on her back sleepily and her nipples hardened from the cold air, goosebumps rising over her skin. Harry palmed her ribs and slid down to the dip in her waist, "Open your legs for me, lovie." He crooned.

Mia hummed, parting her thighs a bit where their orgasms stuck to her skin. Mia felt slightly uncomfortable as Harry's release dripped out of her and his eyes were stuck to the white, milky come leaking out of her swollen cunt.

He inhaled a shaky breath and cleared his throat as he gently moved the towel between her legs to clean her up. Mia closed her eyes at his gentle aftercare, and afterwards Harry dipped his head to kiss the swell of her breast, where a small hickey was visible.

"I'll throw this in the hamper?" Harry checked, holding up the towel. Mia opened her eyes, "Mhm." She smiled, "I'll do a load of laundry later. Gotta wash those sheets from outside."

Harry chuckled, "Mia, you don't have to do laundry here, we're on holiday."

"No, it's fine." She pushed up her elbows and looked at him at the end of the bed, "Your parents are polite enough to let us use their home, H. I don't mind taking care of it."

The corners of his lips curled up into a small smile, "Okay, baby. I'll get it in the hamper. And don't worry about the sheets, I can tell the sun's out so it'll all dry up by tonight."

Mia smiled as she laid back down on the mattress, rubbing her hands over her face, "What do you want to do today?"

"The weather's all cleared up so... maybe we could go to the lake? Oh, and we could check out the attic to see if there's anything we'd like for our new place." Harry suggested.

Mia yawned, "Okay. Do you want to shower?"

"Yeah." Harry smirked, "Shower together?" He walked to where Mia was laying and stroked his finger over her belly button. Mia smiled, "Mhm. Do you want to wash my hair?"

He smiled wider, "Of course, sweetheart. Did you bring your stuff from back home?"

"I did."

"Hmm." He leaned down to pull Mia up, her body a little limp after the way they'd had one another just before, "I love when you smell like you."

//

harry & mia on holiday!!!! :')

part two coming very soon xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 63
'A shameful tragedy it is that our stars failed to align, even though the record will show that we tried so many times.' We're taught to fear the mon...
58.7K 1.5K 31
Monsters are finally free from the Underground. You notice a certain monster who turns into your best friend. But soon, you'll be more than just best...
357K 21.8K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

396K 19.8K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...