LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....3....☯

4.8K 121 33
By CASH__07

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was the maid, chef, dog, and a punching bag in hell that the kim's call a Mansion...

he made dinner for the guests that would be arriving soon. Even with four maids in the house, he did everything by himself...

He did everything for the upcoming guests. Cooked and cleaned...

The doorbell rang. Taehyung tried to get out of the kitchen to open the door but Ella beat him to it and said:

"Get inside now." Saying with so much venom like emily was someone that even a sight of him was embarrassing...

Taehyung walked into the kitchen
just like he was told....

As soon as Ella opened the door, a gorgeous black-eyed and jet black hair man stood at 6 feet tall. And beside him was a short old lady with the same eye color...

Ella smiled and said" Please, come in. It's really nice to meet you. Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon ."..

The old lady smiled at ella but jungkook just looked around the house...

Jungkook was someone that was
too confident for his own good and someone who knows what he wants and will do anything to get it....

He was arrogant and rude. He knew he was powerful. The whole korea knew...

Once Ella had greeted Jungkook and his grand mother,..

she guided them to the living
room. Pointing at the couch....

The old lady sat on the single sofa while jungkook took his place on a love seat...

His leg crossed over the other. Leaning back like the king he thought he was. His appearance spoke nothing but power....

He heard heels clicking and
saw Tanya coming down the
stairs with a big smile on her face. Wearing a low cut cleavage revealing black dress with black heels.

A seductive smile on her
face. Her signature smile. The Smile she gave to all the men who she knew was loaded with nothing but money. No matter what their age was....

Instead of greeting the old lady first, she walked to jungkook and said in a low groan" Hello, Mr. Jeon."

But jungkook didn't like it. Sure
she looked hot. He got up and pointed to his grandmother with a smile" Meet my Gran."

Tanya looked at the old lady who looked up and down at her in surprise.

Disgusted at how she was dressed. But with a fake smile, she said.

"Nice to meet you, child." Tanya fake smiled as well and turned to jungkook again...

But she could clearly see it written on his face that he was not interested....

Taehyung didn't know what was going as he was still in the kitchen.

Jimin came into the kitchen wearing a green tux with a white shirt and a smile. Which looked so good on him.

He inhaled the aroma of his cooking and exclaimed, "This smells so good."

Taehyung smiled at him and held up a pie in front of him...

His eyes widened"Is that Sheppard's pie?" he nodded and answered

"I made two. The other one you can eat alone tonight watching wwe."

He said with a fake frown "You are the best!" quickly hugging taehyung and said

"The guests are here. We should go." he nodded "I'm almost done."..

Jimin was a handsome man. But a perfect human being too. He had a heart while the others didn't. He helped taehyung In every he could all his life...

He even helped taehyung in setting the table instead of meeting the guests first....

After they were done, they both went to the living room, where the guests were...

Jimin held taehyung's hand as they went inside because he knows how anxious he gets when meeting new people...

As they entered, all heads turned at them. David got up with a smile on his face which was clearly fake...

He walked to taehyung and wrapped an arm around his shoulder with a smile, making him pull his hand away from jimin . But he still stood beside him just for his sake....

Taehyung looked at the two figures sitting on the couch. His lips parted as he looked at jeon jungkook. He was the most beautiful man he had ever seen. But he seemed some scary to...

He wore a black three-piece suit tthe matched his hair.
Making his eyes appear almost dark chocolate eye. His jet black hair set perfectly...

Cleaned shaved. His light black eyes burning him. He flashed a smile towards him. But that smile was not innocent or just a good gesture. It was something more. Something bad.....

Jungkook found him really attractive too. But not in an innocent way either....

David introduced "Taehyung this is Mrs. Neon Ada . jungkook's grandmother. Jungkook's father used to work with your father and me before you were born." He pointed to the man that couldn't take his eyes off of taehyung

"And that's jeon jungkook."

Taehyung smiled at the old lady who sat there in a blue pantsuit. Her short grey hair styled perfectly into a low bun.

Wrinkles on the corner of her eyes. The same shade as her grandson. But her eyes were soft, loving and caring. Making taehyung kind of comfortable around her....

David pulled taehyung closer to
his side

"And this is my niece, taehyung . But he's more like my own now." The word 'Own' had a double meaning behind it that send goosebumps down his spine....

David was treating him like he actually cared about her as his own son but we all knew that he was good at acting...

Really good. An Oscar-winning performance...

He let taehyung go and he walked with jimin and sat beside him on the other love seat across the room....

Opposite of Tanya and jungkook sitting together too closely....

Jungkook had his eyes on him the
whole time. he was beautiful no doubt in that...

He noticed every little thing about him. His brown eyes. His long brown hair that reached to her neck....

The way he sat with a crossed leg over the other. His posture was straight...

But he didn't know that his stare was giving making him almost gag and cry.

He noticed how smooth were hid legs as he wore a black below the knee dress...

But sadly he didn't know that David made him wore Tanyas dress so they wouldn't find out what they do to him behind close doors....

They even forced him to cover up his bruises with loads of makeup...

After a while talking, they moved on to dinner...

Ada sat at the head seat of the table. On her right was jimin, taehyung, and David. On her left was ella, jungkook, and Tanya...

Taehyung kept his head down as he ate his food. Ada exclaimed,

"This is the most delicious thing I've eaten."..

Taehyung smiled at her and before jimin could answer,

Ella said "Thank you, Tanya made it. She made everything."

Tanya latched herself to jungkook like a bug. She was touching his shoulders, talking to him but even a blind person could clearly see that jungkook was not Interested at all....

He had his eyes on taehyung and he was not comfortable with it.

His anxiety taking the best of him. he held jimin's hand under the table just to keep himself sane before he breaks down crying or runs out of screaming....

Dinner was over and they moved to the living room again...

Tanya and jungkook were sitting
together on the same couch. His exposed leg crossed over the other in view for jungkook on purpose....

Taehyung noticed Tanya sometimes putting her hand on his thigh or his chest or his arms. But taehyung didn't care...

David looked at taehyung with a smile
"Why don't you go and get everyone some good champagne?" he nodded his head and went up to the little bar they had...

he filled 6 glasses of gold bubbly champagne for everyone but himself...

he walked to them with a tray in his hand. he first serves to Ada because she was older...

Ada took the glass with a smile, complimenting "Such a pretty boy ."

taehyung smiled at her and served Ella that was sitting next to Ada ..

Ella took the glass and smiled
"Serve well,... my child." Some type of warning in her in her eyes...

Making his anxiety peak again. he served David and jimin their glasses too....

Jimin thanking him and David smiling at him with lust...

When it came time to give the last two glasses to Tanya and jungkook, he bent down to give jungkook his drink...

Tanya saw jungkook gazing at him as he forwarded his hand, taking the glass slowly...

His black eyes not leaving him. Not even for a second...

On purpose, Tanya spilled the drink on taehyung's dress and said

"Oops, Sorry, tae. I'm a klutz." Her fake lashes smiling and batting at jungkook as he took a sip of the alcohol....

Jungkook looked down at the wet spot on the dress and his anxiety was on the highest...

Jimin got up quickly and took the tray from taehyung's before he drops it on the floor and said

"Why don't you change. I'll serve Tanya another glass and get a maid to clean up. Okay?" he smiled at them all and walked upstairs....

he reached his room and broke down crying. Not because of just a spilled drinkon her dress. Because of the
anxiety, he was in all day. he had enough of everything....

he changed into his nightclothes and lied on his bed. Resting. Exhausted...

His eyes began to close and sleep took over him with only jungkook in his mind...

The way he gazed at him, he did not like it ....

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue.......
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
417K 23.7K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...