War || Bellamy Blake ¹

Da stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... Altro

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

22

1.4K 27 0
Da stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Inclement weather
Season 2 episode 2

"Huh, old man gave you a gift." I said to her crossing my arms as she draw in the book.

"Yes, he did but I'm drawing the blue prints." She said to me as I went on top of her bed and watched her color the blue prints.

"My feelings for Bellamy gotten stronger." I said to her playing with my fingers.

"B-but I can't anymore." I said to her.

"He's gone." I told her as she looks at me grabbing My hand.

"He's not. You don't know that and we don't either." She said softly.

"Nice book." Jasper said making me laugh.

"Old man gave it to her." I said making Clarke roll her eyes at me.

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"It's not bad. Maybe they'll, uh, hang it on the walls here one day." He said to Clarke.

"Clarke griffin the amazing artist." I told her making her laugh again.

"Shut up." She said to me.

"Look who finally got released." Jasper said to me us. I haven't noticed that he was here.

"Hey." Miller said.

"Miller." I said with a smile as he smiled at me.

"Glad you're okay." I told him.

"Yeah. It only took, what, three surgeries?" He asked Maya making my eyes go wide open.

Only three?

Wow.

"I hear you're fitting right in." he told me making me tilt my head before looking at Maya making me scoff.

"Twice a day. Don't forget. He'll be okay in a few days. Here." He said giving him his bags.

"thanks." He said to her.

"I don't like her." I whispered to her making her agree.

"I don't trust her." She said making me nod.

"Look how Jasper is trying to get her. He has a thing for her." I said to Clarke before an alarm went off making me jump off the bed and so did Clarke.

"Hey, what's going on?" Clarke asked her.

"That signal means. A surface patrol is back, and someone needs medical attention. I have to go to quarantine." She said making me cross my arms.

"These people are weird. What the hell is that supposed to mean." I said letting out a sigh.

"Let's follow." I said as I walked but Jasper stopped me.

"Hey. What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Maybe they found survivors from the ground. If our people are hurt, we have a right to know." I told him.

"Pretty sure we should go wandering around." Jasper told me making me scoff.

"They are our people im going." I said to him running off and leaving him with the words in his mouth. I ran my way to where ever I saw Maya go and Jasper ran behind me as I saw them suiting up.

"They attacked. One dead in room 2. The other took off his gloves and mask to treat him. He's in Decon." A guy said as I ran in front of them and stopped at the door.

"Who attacked them?" I asked them.

"What are they doing here?" The guy asked but I ignored and grabbed the key card from a guy and walked to the door.

"Hey. Stop. It's not safe." The guy said as I scan the card.

"It is for us. Let's go Jasper." I said opening the door and walking in and running the room.

"Madi, slow down." He told me as I enter the room where I saw the body.

"Stop pushing so hard. These people are-," Jasper said to me making me walked to the bodie and i saw they had a bullet not a spear or anything that a grounder would do.

"Are lying to us. That's a bullet wound. Grounders don't use guns." I told him.

"Unless the grounders got the funs from us."

"I don't think so. We ran out of ammo." I said to Jasper as I saw the wounds. They are lying to us and expects me to believe it.

"I think our people are alive out there." I told Jasper before the lady came here.

"Get them out of here." She said to the guards making me roll my eyes. I saw a guy with bad burning marks on his face and wasn't able to walk much.

"Now I know, they can't go outside." I said to Jasper before the stupid guards grabbed me harshly.

"Ow, bitch."

"Well, the it was an arrow." Clarke told me as I let out a sigh.

"So it wasn't a bullet?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"But I don't trust them. And we need to get out of here." She told me.

"I -I know, but how. If we get out we can't just leave them here. If we could find a way out you're going to go out. Not me."

"How long are you guys going to keep this up? How long do you think they'll let us stay if you two keep this up?" Jasper asked us making me turn around with a frown before walking closer to him.

"Did someone threaten you?" I asked him seriously but he let out a scoff.

"No. No, it's common sense." He told me.

"Look, we're guest here, not prisoners. What would you do with the guest who kept calling you a liar? Generally acted like an ungrateful ass?" Jasper told me.

"I'd kick their ungrateful ass out." Miller said making me roll my eyes at his little comment.

"Keep your comments to yourself, dick twat." I said to him.

"Right now, the biggest threat to us is you." He told me making me look at him as I watched him walk away.

"Thanks." I said to him rolling my eyes.

"I'm still going to try and get you out of here." I told her.

"Madie." She told me.

"No, if we find a way out, you'll look for our people and I'll watch over ours here. And-," I said to her before cutting myself off.

"I-if he's alive. Tell him I'm okay." I told her.

"I'm not leaving just yet." She told me making me nod.

"Did you guys see the guy who had those burns covered in his body he's walking around." Some guy said as I turned around.

"He's going to the med wing." They said making me look at Clarke with an idea.

"What you got." She said to me as I took off the bandage off.

"Only patients can go to medical." J said with a smirk to her. As everyone walked out and it was just me and her. I used the edge of the bed since it had a sharp edge I cut through the stitches making me wince in pain.

"Shit," I said to her as the blood dripped making me pass out.

I woke up in the medical room as I saw she patched it up again. I got out of bed and saw Langston a few beds away making me walking to him softly trying not to be so loud.

"Langston." I whispered shaking him softly.

"Langston." I said shaking him again but he didn't wake up or respond it their were tubes in his chest like Maya, I tried to wake him up but he didn't respond so instead something hit me,

I wanted to see where the blood goes so I followed the tubes and it went through some pipes i slowly followed the pipes and it led me to a door that was locked like having a four locked.

Something in there is so important that they have to have extra locked. I looked around and saw a small vent, so I pulled the vent and opened it and climbed into the into the dark vent, my knees hit the floor it was extremely cold like someone could murder me here.

"God." I mumbled to myself as I made it to the other end and pushed the other vent harshly. I hoped down as I looked at myself seeing I'm already dirty.

"I least it isn't the comfortable ones." I said to myself as I looked up making me go all shocked. I knew they were lying. I knew it.

This wasn't a safe place for us. I saw people hanging upside down As they were draining their blood. I think these are grounders. They have tattoos, they look like they were already dead. I looked at them as I was in front of them.

Why would they do this to them?

Is for them?

Or an experience?

I hear moaning and groaning in the back of me making me feel scare not wanting to turn around. I slowly turned around and saw people, in cages like dogs.

What are they doing to them?

They were barely covered.

I slowly walked to them as I saw dozens of them in pain as they reached it out for me making me move away but then I moved to the other side feeling scared.

I looked from the top and bottom but for my eyes stopped and I kneeled down seeing someone I recognized.

"Oh my god." I said to as I stared at them.

"Anya?"

Sorry if this chapter is not long, this episode wasn't much to show to add Madison in. What do you guys think?

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.2K 179 43
Life could be peaceful, Tyra had come to learn. Her brother was back in her presence, the man she loved still breathed, and peace could live even wit...
27.4K 1.1K 38
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
35.6K 953 48
"𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝓇𝓎, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒹..." Everest Wright was a simple girl. She liked simple th...
82.8K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...