Let's Make A Deal, My King

By YuuMA08

"You...? Cassius...?" I asked the ten-year-old kid who looked exactly like Cassius and he was crying. "Amelia... More

1: Betrayed
2: It's Time To Run Again
3: Caught
4: The King's Aethyraz
5: A Chance
6: Dinner With The Predators
7: A Dream Or A Nightmare?
8: Poisoned Letter
9: Black Magic
10: The Mark And A Date
11: A Great Training Experience
12: Caduta Del Fenice
13: Heads Or Tails
14: His Secret
15: Nothing Beats Procrastination On A Nice Weather.
16: L'angelo Fenice
17: When Something Annoying Comes Up, Another One Appears
18: Possession
19: Instincts Taking Over
20: Favorite Handsome Brother Meets Most Handsome Mate
Very Important Note
21: The Continuation Of The Book
22: An Attack
23: Rise From The Flames Of Thy Enemy
24: Revealing Secrets
25: Vision
26: A Half-blood's Side-Effects
27: Lazuline's Heir
28: Estra
29: Cupcakes And A Secret
30: Whereabouts and Weakness
31: Uninvited Guest
32: An Anticlimactic Experience
33: Every Second Counts
34: Meeting The First And The Second
35: The Deal
37: Another Date?
38: Date On Faerie Territory
39: Into The Faerie Kingdom

36: Little Carlyle

228 15 2
By YuuMA08

A/N: Another apology excuse. It feels like I've been apologizing a lot and of course, it's all my fault. It's just that I had this job that required me to work from 8 am until 11 pm. Then 2-3 hours of work during weekends. Sure I got breaks for an hour or thirty minutes from time to time but I used it all up to sleep. Man, I've been lazy af. There's not a day that I don't think about sleeping all day and craving chickens. That's why I really don't have time to write. I used to sleep at 2 am every day but because of my work, I instantly fell asleep the moment I lay on my bed after 11 pm. Urgh! The life of a freelancer. So anyway, I made sure to write if I have time and I hope everyone will wait patiently for this potato. (I love potatoes)

PS. The pictures are some of the clothes little Carlyle-Cassius wore.

****************************

Amelia

We are currently in the dining room eating. I wiped Cassius' mouth with a handkerchief cause there was a sauce near his mouth. It was a good thing that it was still lunchtime so we didn't have to wait for the chef's food or order takeouts.

"Is it good Cassius?" I asked him to which he nodded excitedly. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Errick asked from across the table.

"Of course I am! This is a rare occurrence of Cassius being so cute. I am not passing up this opportunity." I said excitedly with a wide smile.

"How shameless." Errick said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please! The first time you guys saw this kind of Cassius, you must have done the same."

"Well, we did but we wished we never have done it." Hansel said and shivered as he recalled something.

"Yeah. That was a nightmare." Zeyd agreed. All of them had this terrified expression, even Venus.

"What happened?" I asked Venus.

"Well, even if Cassius was in this form and acts like a kid, he would still remember everything after he transformed back." Venus explained.

"And boy it was hell for us." Hansel said and Zeyd nodded in agreement.

"And what you're seeing about Cassius is not what it's like when he was about that age. He was like a kid with an old soul." Quinn said it like it's a normal thing.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, we grew up together but I was a year older. My mom even told me he didn't cry when he was born. He was fine but didn't cry. He even looks bored. He's born with a lack of emotions."

Woah. Now I'm super curious about his childhood.

"Well, this curse might be a blessing in disguise." I mumbled to myself and little Cassius looked up to me and smiled.

"So...about this curse, when will it last?" I asked them.

"It depends. We really don't know. The minimum would be five days? Then the maximum was three weeks. And all of these occur every three months." Quinn said.

"Does the pack know about this?"

"No. We are the only ones who know. As well as every branch pack's Alpha and Luna. But the members of the pack knew him as Cassius' nephew, Carlyle." Venus.

"Oh, so I'll have to call you little Lyle?" I said to Cassius and pinched his cheeks to which he giggled in delight.

"I knew old man Hazrah was powerful but to think he was this powerful." I said and they gave me confused looks.

"What does that mean? Do you know who made the curse?" Hansel asked.

"Yes. I'm ninety percent sure it's Hazrah Winderwald. And that warlock is definitely more powerful than what the records about him entail." I said and they even looked more confused.

"Amelia, do you know anything about curses?" Quinn asked.

"Yes. In fact, I knew more than most witches." I said and all of them paid attention, as if urging me to continue.

"Curses weren't made to be unfair. In fact, it's the most balanced. I can't tell you the exact details about it because it's hard to understand if you don't have knowledge about magic and spells. But there's one thing I can tell you that most witches don't know of. That is, curses can be revoked." I said and they all looked so surprised. Even Quinn, who is a member of the best intelligence guild, looked surprised as well.

"Wait, do you mean that there is a way for this curse to break?" Venus asked, full of hope. I don't want to crush her hope but I need to tell her about it.

"Well, the caster can take away the curse. That is if he is still alive. But since the caster is possibly Hazrah Winderwald, then we don't know if he is still alive or where he is. So the only way for the curse to break is the end of the time limit, but Hazrrah is so powerful that the curse is still there every next generation." I explained. They look so devastated and I can only look at them. I remained silent since I didn't want them to get false hope.

"Are there other ways?" Errick surprisingly asked out of concern.

"The only thing we could do is to find Hazrah Winderwald. But it's been centuries since that old man has been missing. Even the elders thought he already died." I said and the hope in their eyes instantly disappeared.

"Don't worry. I'll try to find ways to break the curse. But right now, I need to do some online shopping." I said to them and took out my phone.

I signaled for Venus to sit beside me. I showed her my phone and whispered something that only she could hear. She became very excited upon hearing what I whispered. She immediately stood up and ran out excitedly.

"V?!" Zeyd also stood up and ran after her.

"What was that all about?" Hansel asked. I just gave him a wide grin then carried Cassius in my arms.

"You'll see in a few days." I told them and I left with Cassius to go to his room.

*****

*Click*

"Lil Carlyle~ can you look over here?" I asked. I've gotten used to calling him that.

*Click*

"That's it! How adorable. Now, can you look at that side?" I asked again.

*Click*

"You know, he'll remember everything about this, right?" Errick asked from beside me.

"Who cares? I'm living the moment." I replied excitedly and he just shook his head.

What I'm doing right now to mini Cassius is, I made him wear these cute prince-like outfits that I found online. I asked Venus to set up a studio so that I could take a picture of him being so adorable in these ruffled outfits. Cassius is so adorable right now that I can't help but make him wear these clothes. If Cassius and I had a child it would be as cute as him right now.

Urgh! Snap out of it, Amelia. That is impossible.

"What are you even still doing here? Why aren't you going back to Russia?" I asked Errick to distract me from my thoughts.

"It's boring there. It's more fun here." He said amusingly and picked up a few clothes from the piled-up ones I left on the floor.

"Wow! The future Alpha is neglecting his duties." I gasped sarcastically.

"That's why it's future so I'm still not it and can do everything I want." He replied and gave me a cute pair of clothes. "Make him wear this next."

Currently, I've set up a studio and bought a lot of clothes- with Cassius' money of course. This is the plan that I whispered at Venus a few days earlier. Surprisingly she's very eager to help me out, even setting up this studio.

"You should really be careful though, his majesty can remember everything when he is in this form." Hansel warned me.

"And yet you guys didn't stop me." I said and looked at the guilty faces of Hansel, Venus, and Zeyd. Quinn didn't want to join us. He's too afraid is what he said.

"Well, you know what they say. Regret later than regret it forever." Hansel said proudly.

"Good. So now help me. Adjust those lights, it's a bit dark." I ordered him as I pointed out the light that needed adjustment.

"Imagine what would happen if he transformed back right this moment." Errick said.

"Hey! Don't jinx it." Zeyd...was actually a bit frightened by what Errick said.

"What? It's just a 'what if'. Why are you scared?" Errick asked and I was also confused about it, so I stopped what I was doing and listened.

"You weren't here Errick so you wouldn't know but his majesty is very scary. There's a reason why Quinn wasn't here today. He was the one whom his majesty's anger got directed to." Zeyd began and shivered while recalling a painful memory.

"I'm surprised it wasn't Hans." I said and raised a brow at Hansel.

"Hey! I'm not always that bad. Well, I got late and only witnessed that horrible scene." Hansel said.

"Whatever you say. What happened anyways?" I asked Venus.

"Well, At that time, Cassius' appearance was that of a two-year-old. Then Quinn being Quinn, took the opportunity to embarrass Cassius as he was always beaten up by him during sparring. Quinn put diapers on Cassius and walked around the pack with Cassius in a stroller." Venus said. I wished I was there to witness it. It would have been fun.

"It was the first time someone witnessed Cassius' other curse so no one knows he will remember everything. So Quinn got his one year of torture from Cassius."

"Woah! It would have been fun to witness that." I said and Errick agreed with me.

"Oh believe me. I was late but it was fun." Hansel said after he finished adjusting the lights.

"But can you imagine what he'll do to you when he transforms back?" Errick asked me while grinning mischievously.

And like a jinx, white smoke surrounded Cassius' body and his surroundings. I can also hear the ripping of clothes. After the smoke gradually disappears, An adult Cassius is standing in all his glory.

I covered my eyes- well, half-covered. Then there comes Zeyd, handing a very expensive-looking red bathrobe to him like his butler with the bow and all. Cassius' eyes were on me the whole time and as soon as the smoke completely disappeared, so did the others. Leaving me with an angry-looking King.

"Uhmm...Welcome back...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 13.4K 40
I panicked as Alpha Jake walked in and approached me. I've really done it this time. I'm so going to lose something for this! I thought as I started...
968 63 60
Highest ranking: #1 Family matters #1 love crazy Cassius Bryers is a typical high school student who just wants to live a normal human life. But whe...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
1.2M 25.5K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...