those eyes | geminifourth

Bởi gfseuphoria

"Don't, Fourth. Don't look at me like you are inlove with me." This story contains: mature scenes⚠️ depressio... Xem Thêm

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🔞
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. 🔞
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

34. ♾️

1.3K 61 23
Bởi gfseuphoria

After 6 months.

Life is changing, isn't it?

But according to Ford, in these 6 months, the only thing that has changed was baby bean's size.

She was almost 9 months now and she turned out to be a pretty blonde girl. Not to mention all over again, she was still like Gemini.

Her daddies were taking her everywhere, and whatever she touched, they got it.

How lucky of you, Arinya.

After months of getting ready for the marriage, it was the wedding day.

A big villa of theirs, with their friends and some guests. They came too far now, and they were both proud to say it.

Satang and Winny were busy helping Gemini, while Phuwin and Pond were with Fourth.

Meanwhile Ford was running all over the venue with Arinya in his hands, because the workers bought the wrong flowers. He was so mad and his throat was sore from shouting all day.

"Didn't i told you to get the baby blue? Why is it royal blue huh? Are you guys color blind?"

Mark came while sighing. He took Arinya from Ford's hands and pecked his cheek.

"Come on love, they just did their job."

"But this is royal blue!"

Mark sighed in disbelief as he dragged Ford inside. They needed to get Arinya ready because Gemini and Fourth were busy.

Ford got her so many cute clothes to change during the ceremony.

"Come here sweetie!"

Ford helped Arinya to get ready. She was wearing a beatiful long pink dress. Her hair was also tied and decorated with a few pearls.

"How are you dumb Gemini's daughter huh? You look extremely cute."

Ford carried her to the second floor, to meet her Papa.

"Hi papa, your princess is hereee!!"

Fourth looked very panicked and anxious. He quickly carried Arinya in his arms and looked at his friends.

"I'm anxious, is that normal?"

"Yes of course bro. Don't worry, it'll be okay."

Fourth was wearing a sleeveless white suit, and he looked damn stunning. His hair was wavy, and he had a bouquet with little decoration sunflowers.

Gemini's outfit was the same like Fourth's but he was also wearing a white suit on top of it. They both looked so cute and stunning.

When they were all set up, Phuwin took Arinya and left to see Gemini.

"Guys, can you give me and Fourth a minute please?"

Pond asked and they all nodded. They all left the room to see Gemini while Pond talked to Fourth.

"Listen, Fourth. We've grown up together since we were kids and i can say that you're the person that i care about the most. You've all grown up now and you're getting married. When i realized this i also realized that i don't need to take care of you anymore. As more as i hate the fact that it's Gemini because he hurt you so much, i know he is the right choice. I want you to be happy forever, with your husband and kids. Please never ever hurt each other."

Fourth's eyes turned teary when Pond offered him a hug. They hugged each other and Fourth was holding so tight to his brother. Because of his family, he never got to experience real brotherhood bound, but because of Pond he finally understood what is it to be brothers.

"Thank you, P'Pond."

Pond nodded and they heard a knock on the door.

"The groom is here!"

Pond laughed and opened the door. Gemini still didn't see Fourth and he was excited. Before entering, Pond held him by his shoulder and whispered.

"I not only gave you my friend, but i also gave you my brother. Take good care of him."

Gemini nodded and he slowly opened the front door. He greeted the guests and stood next to the sister. After a few minutes, his love came with a big applause.

And before he knew it, the prettiest person was infront of him. He was looking at him, like in their college years. While Fourth was walking, he saw his friends sitting at the front row with their daughter. Meanwhile Gemini was crying now and he couldn't stop himself.

Fourth chuckled from the silly behavior from his soon to be husband. He wiped his tears and hugged him before the sister spoke.

"We are all here for the big day of Fourth-Nattawat-Jirochtikul and Gemini-Norawit-Titicharoenrak. And if you let me know, i would like to have them to say their vows, and pronounce them as husbands."

When sister said that, the gang cheered and applaused ecstatically.

Fourth slowly took a step and held Gemini's hands.

"Right now, if i stand here looking at you, it is all because of you. You saved my life from every bad thing that had ever happened, and i am glad you did. I love you, to the moon and back and i want to make this sun above us, make your day brighter just because of me. I wanna call you my husband, until i give my last breath, and i wish that moment happens when i'm in your arms."

Gemini looked at his love, his eyes screaming "Don't do this to me please.". He looked extremely sad but also full with joy.

"Right now, if i stand infront of you and looking at you, it's all because of you. You changed me for the better version of me, and i am happy that you were the one to do that. I want to say that, i love you. Not only today, but until my last day, i am gonna love you and i will always scream it out my lungs. You're my biggest dream to come true, and i have no other wishes except for us both to be healthy until we grow old together. Stay with me until i'm living my last days."

A big sound of applause filled the world when Gemini started crying hysterically followed by Fourth. Ford was crying mercilessly with the full gang, while Arinya stood on Phuwin's lap not knowing what just happened. They hugged and the sister spoke, while wiping away her tears.

"And now, as my duty, i pronounce you as husbands. You may kiss now."

Gemini smiled and pulled Fourth by his waist. They shared a passionate and sweet kiss, full with joy and love. Fourth's hands were caressing Gemini's cheeks and they looked like they were out of a fairytale.

When they parted, their foreheads met and Gemini spoke.

"I love you, Fourth Nattawat Titicharoenrak."

"I love you too, dear husband."

Everyone stood up and started clapping for the lovely couple. The next hours went so good, they all danced, ate and had fun together. Their daughter also enjoyed everything, and she was one of the rare babies to see her parents' wedding.

At 03:00, everyone left and the gang were hungover at the house. Arinya already slept and they were sitting and chatting, looking seriously drunk but also happy. Ford wasn't there though, he was looking for his camera everywhere.

"P'Pond... When are we getting married too??"

Phuwin said with a hungover voice. Pond chuckled and made him lay on his shoulder.

"Soon soon. Wait for it."

"Guys guys! I found my camera! Let's take a picture!"

"Aoww Ford! Isn't it enough? We have been taking so many pictures already!"

"Come on! I promise, this is the last one for the eternity. Come Fot!"

Fourth stood up from his husband's lap and they all made silly poses.

"Gem! Now kiss Fourth!"

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

Gemini kissed Fourth for the pose, and Ford caught it just in time.

"Let me post them!"

"Oh Ford. Are you a celebrity?"

"I told you Winny! It's the last one, for the eternity."

"You can post them some day after!"

After hours, they finally went home, leaving Fourth and Gemini alone. They were in their bedroom, cuddling up next to each other and giving on some future dreams. They talked and laughed for a while.

"I really can't imagine my life without you, honey. You made it better."

"You too, my love. I'm happy that you're officially mine now. I love you."

"I love you too."

[After years.]

Ford was on his plane to go to Italy. He left everything behind except his friends, and he was going there to accomplish his photographer dreams.

On the way he was looking at old pictures from his camera.

He saw the wedding pictures, and smiled.

Ford smirked when he opened his instagram, and posted the picture.

Instagram
8 photos.

[Hi guys. This is Ford, your former celebrity for a while now. I'm sorry for not posting for years, but it was personal. In my college years, i was so happy to have my friends around me. But when we become older, we realize that having friends isn't enough. Make a family, work, travel around and things. And today, i am unfortunately leaving my friends for my dream. To live one dream, we don't always need to give up on another, but in my story, it was neccesary. I'm grateful for everything you guys taught me, and i always want to remind you with good moments. I am so sorry that i need to leave, but i will visit you all so soon. Gemini and Fourth, i wish you a long happy marriage together with your daughter and future kids. I hope whatever you want from life becomes true. I wanted to thank everyone who supported me in my little celebrity-like adventure. I hope you guys recognize me, when i become a famous photographer around the world. Even though i'm becoming a photographer, i know that no other pictures are gonna be bright, and lovely like ours, guys. I love you all so much. Thank you, have a nice day.
Love, Ford. #friendship"

If this scene was in a movie now, probably some random person would put that stupid "The End" to the screen. But they never understood that, it wasn't actually the end. Whatever happened in their lives, made them recover their bound and make it tighter. This story maybe was about love, but you can't miss the friendship goals. PhuwinGemini and PondFourth brotherhood bounds and secret messages, how the gang was always so worried for each other and things. If you actually read it to this chapted, make sure that you really understood what is friendship. If you didn't, you can read it again, and check all the little details around.

If you wanna talk about love, let's get to the point. We're all gonna find our real love one day, and i can assure you it's not gonna be someone you met randomly or whatsome. Believe me or not, but not every person you meet and date is your soulmate. You can't choose them, but you can feel them. Everything is gonna be okay in your love life, trust me or not.

And for those, who never experience friendship or love, i never forgot about y'all. Good things are going for you too, but don't ever trust someone easily. In this chapter of your life, you're gonna meet so many fake people and get hurt. But it is gonna be okay soon, buddy.

Now if you want me to make that cliche, i won't, not sorry.

My stories actually never have an end. You just read the last chapter word and let it go. But you never know that they're actually living everything and continuing inside you every second. And now, if you still want me to say that i will not.

But you should know that, those eyes are gonna live in your heart forever.

And believe me or not, they're gonna keep looking at each other for the eternity, until i die and these books disappear.

looks like the end, but never is.

those eyes by gfseuphoria.

🤍

We said goodbye already. There is nothing much for me to say now. Love you all forever. I appreciate all the attention those eyes got, it's a big pleasure to me. I'm gonna remember it all forever. Thank you all so much. I love y'all a lot. Good night or have a nice day. 🪽

20112023

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...