Our Version Of Love āœ”

By Msbhatia7755

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION & AESTHETICS
Dedication
PROLOGUE
1 ~ I wish I had a time machine
2~ Hugs and Kisses?
3 ~ Is it for real?
4 ~ OH GOD! I am straight
5 ~ Lessons on Murder
6 ~ Hello my dear Angel
7 ~ You are getting engaged
8 ~ Guess who?
9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress
10 ~ One-night stand
11 ~ Moving In
12 ~ You are mine
13 ~ You are my peace
14 ~ Do you still love him?
15 ~ Let's start from the beginning
16 ~ Olaf and Marshmallow
17 ~ Love & Tears
18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi
19 ~ The Dark Unfolding
20 ~ The Teary Night
21 ~ Shattering Truths
22 ~ Not meant to be
23 ~ Last chance at happiness?
24 ~ Remarrying him!!
25 ~ Bound for Infinity
26 ~ Catastrophe
27 ~ Exclusively Mine
28 ~ Kiss of Hope
29 ~ The final reveal (1)
30 ~ The truth of that night (2)
31 ~ Checkmate
33 ~ Love & Roses
34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love
Thank you!
ļ¼„ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½… ļ¼©
ļ¼„ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½… ļ¼©ļ¼©
š“£š“±š“® š“±š“²š“­š“­š“®š“· š“«š“»š“²š“­š“®

32 ~ Let the fun begin!

20.3K 1K 540
By Msbhatia7755

Weekends are update days! You asked for it...How can your dear author deny it? *wink* So now don't deny her the privilege of seeing your reaction in whatever form you like. *Soo much love*

Happy reading!

Author's POV

"I knew I was being drugged," Kabir revealed, making Meera have trouble breathing properly in anger. She clenched her fists tightly, and it took everything from her to calm down for the sake of her precious sleeping in her lap. All she could see was red. People were yet to understand what he meant, but just by his sentence Meera got that he knew the cause of his depression, but the question was why. Why the hell would he walk into the mouth of death knowingly?

"For you. I did it to have you back to me," Kabir answered, looking at her. He just knew his way inside out her heart. He knew what her blinded-by-the-urge-to-kill-him head must be thinking. She fumed, looking at him ready to pounce and kill him with her imaginary gun for being so blind in love to go to that extent. What if things went way more far than they already did? What if she lost him due to his urge to pull her back to him? Hadn't you almost lost him already the moment he started living in a box? A little voice in her head asked. She didn't know anything except that her husband was crazy. A complete nutjob. A jerk. And every damn word invented for a stupid person is what he deserved.

"Shut up! I swear I am gonna make you regret doing this," she threatened, as her eyes started to turn red with tears of anguish. Only she knew how hard she had tried to keep herself from giving up the moment she knew he was critically ill while he was making himself miserable knowingly. While he was busy giving himself pain to get her back to him she was dying to get him back to normal.

"I'd regret breathing but never choosing my princess above whatever my existence is made of" he immediately blurted out without a second thought while she closed her eyes and took alarmingly deep breaths trying to control herself from strangling her man for loving her so much.

While she shot daggers at him through her eyes, Aditya asked, "If the eye talks are done kindly, explain stuff in human format"

Meera quietly looked down at her daughter while Kabir said, looking straight at her, "Three doses of that detrimental drug are to be given to get it to the stage of depression where taking treatment becomes necessary to live. When the first was injected into my system, I had no idea what was wrong, but I could feel the impact. The moment I consumed the second dose of Veronica's drugs, I knew I was being doped. Knowing that my sudden gloominess accepting defeat from my life wasn't something I would choose over searching for my wife like the previous years. I sent the sample of my spiked juice left in the glass to the research center to find the purpose and the results were shocking. The doctor clearly told me that one more dose of the stimulant would lead to extreme harm. I had seen that the impact of the consumed doses was showing up as my family members started to grow worried. I knew if they realized my vulnerability, they would contact my wife. 

My spies were everywhere trying to check if any of them did get in touch with them because I had heard someone say in my drowsy sleep that they would bring Meera back if it took to heal me. I waited, but nothing happened at all. I kept Aditya's phone out of the radar by mistake, thinking he was with me that night and might be as clueless as me. Hence, I didn't know he tried contacting Meera. I was disappointed knowing none of my plans was working because I was sure that it was impossible that none of you knew where she was as my investigators watched you closely. Something was missing about the information that reached me. Then I knew I needed a final step. When you are in a line of fire you know you need an external force. The external force had to be someone stronger than any damn member of the family or beyond to help me. Who could be better than Amrita Rajvansh? The one who had the world on her feet. I had got the news that Amrita Rajvansh was growing worried over my situation and was keeping a close eye on my condition. I knew Dadi Sa would never interfere until the matter got out of hand. Hence I did it to get out the soft side of her to make her defeat the villain for me. The mastermind could spy on me, keep me under control, or make me stay unaware but there was no person born who could meddle with Dadi Sa and live. I consulted the doctor and he told me that I would need a psychiatrist and all my will to heal if I went ahead with my plan. I was ready because I didn't want my Meera to blame that her love was the reason behind my condition. That night when the servant came with the juice like everyday night I knew what I was getting into. Things happened as planned. I didn't know Meera sent Shyla Maan for me but I knew Amrita Rajvansh was involved by then. 

She was going to get me out of the eyes of the culprit. I was in no mood to leave the premises of my room that held thousands of memories of my wife but I especially attended Kritika's baby shower that day to pull her to the edge. Things got out of hand as seeing the arrangement I forgot everything else, sat under a tree, and mourned for the time I lost. I could have been lucky enough to care for my pregnant wife, to pamper my Meera at the time she needed me the most, to fulfill her every damn craving just looking at her eyes, feel the pain and hold her hand when she went into labor and be the first one to hold my prince or princess but everything was ruined. I was one hell of an unlucky bastard. My man had heard the conversation between you and Dadi Sa. After two days she came to me with your address and details and left the rest to me. That was all I needed. Nobody checked but I had handed over the acting CEO position to Aditya way before Dadi Sa came because I was sure I would be able to coerce her into making me reach you. I swear that was the best decision of my life" Kabir told Meera. She stood there as her every emotion contradicted the other.

"Why Kabir?" Meera asked as her heart twisted painfully inside her chest. Why did he have to choose this way only?

"I destroyed myself to heal for you. I ruined it to pick us up both together" He said sitting on his knees in front of her as she couldn't move while his angel slept in her lap. Before a tear could drop and fall on a sleeping Kiyaara Kabir kept his palm in between making Meera quickly wipe them.

"What if something happened to you?" she asked tenderly.

"I was dead the moment you left me, nothing more agonizing could happen to me. I live for you Meera and I will continue to live for you until my lungs allow me to breathe" Kabir said while she didn't know how to respond. His love was beyond her comprehension sometimes.

He smiled at her while making a face looking away from him. She knew she would melt and give in the moment she looked at him again. Kabir smiled at her while Abhimaan said suddenly coming from behind, "I can't believe you managed to manipulate Dadi Sa. I am sure a hundred devils might have died to make a soul like you"

Everyone thought Amrita Rajvansh was making things right not knowing kabir was the author of the tale of their reunion. He was unknown to the path but his eyes never moved from his destination. From her. He didn't care how, when, and what until he was able to achieve his desire of getting her back. It was true that he was blind to the paths of success but he had the eyes of a hawk for his ultimate target, getting his wife back. Veronica did everything wrong but she gave Kabir the idea to find Meera through her move. He was indefinitely wrong in trying to hurt himself to find her but for him, his wrongs never mattered until he could sink into her arms to forget his own self in her essence.

"How are you here so early? I didn't expect you to be done torturing her so soon?" Kabir asked while Abhay and Vihaan tailed behind him with their hands in their pockets.

"I don't feast on dead meat. I hunt and relish," Abhimaan said, shrugging while Kabir abruptly got up as he understood the meaning.

"Tormented alive, feasted dead. Vultures don't relish until they see red," Kabir smirked, making Abhimaan look at his brother in shock. Goodness! This side of Kabir was a shade darker than their understanding.

He nodded at Kabir while Abhay pinched Vihaan and said, "I sincerely need to take him to the torture rooms with us. As much as I respected his warm self, I adore his dangerous side"

Vihaan simply glared at Abhay, ignoring him royally.

"Veronica somehow managed to stealthily carry a blade in her heels for emergency cases. Honestly, that woman would have carried it with herself, always considering the number of attacks possible on her due to her intentions and dealings. As soon as Antonio was done with the boiling water torture, her will to sustain through this died. She knew there would be no mercy henceforth, so before he could use his other unendurable ways of killing her, she decided to do the honors herself. She is gone, brother. Gone from our lives for eternity," Abhay narrated in all seriousness, while Abhimaan affirmed with a nod. Kabir looked at Meera instead of them, who was rolling her tongue in her mouth while smirking and looking aside. Kabir shook his head, knowing Veronica wasn't carrying that blade in her heels on her own. Meera had seen the kindling flames in Kabir's eyes demanding a stroke of death for her to close her chapter from their lives. However, he didn't want to be soft on her or snatch the opportunity from her brothers to torment their culprit.

'If my husband demands it, then he gets it either way,' she thought to herself enjoying her victory. She was the sin wrapped in syrups of silence garnished with precision. When she killed, she never left a clue behind, leaving the world wondering about the storm that had just passed by. She came, destroyed, winked, and went her own way while people kept fearing her arrival. One look at her and Kabir knew exactly what she did. He simply smiled as the discussion continued.

"The woman you have influenced very well has called you for dinner. Be there sharp at 10 big bro," Vihaan said while Kabir sighed and said, "I was expecting lunch tomorrow, but she is eager enough to drop new bombs on us. We would arrange Veronica's funeral for tomorrow after lunch with Dadi Sa. Also, keep your mouths shut if you love your lives"

"Threatening won't work" Abhimaan smirked while Kabir ignored him, knowing he won't open his mouth against him ever.

"We are still not done, Mr. Raichand," Meera said, showing he had to bear the brunt of his stunts.

"We will never be done if you keep admiring me with your cute big eyes, princess," Kabir said, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

Abhimanyu cleared his throat and said, "I don't care about what happened in the past, but what next? You both have careers settled in two different countries—"

"We are moving to London," Khyati declared. She was the only woman who could cut off Abhimanyu Raichand mid-speech.

"But this house meant so much to you, love–" he tried to argue.

"Not anymore Manyu. This house is full of memories that torment us. More than the moments spent smiling, I have spent days struggling with guilt. Everything's murky and depressing in this mansion, as I have seen my son in situations no mother can bear. I have seen my daughter getting burdened by the weight of betrayal. We would move to London if Kabir chooses to shift, which I know he does. Even before coming back, he had started the procedure for shifting the headquarters of the company to London, separating it from Raichand Industries. He never planned on staying in India because he was here to heal his wife and along with her, he has soothed each one of us. Relieved us from the past that was eating us inside"

"Mr. Kabir Raichand, I dare you to try that separation again. If we move to London, we do it together. The Raichand group is built on our combined efforts and you cannot break it apart. Nikita and Manas get the shares of Yuvaan while an effective percentage goes to Aditya from now," He commanded. Kabir could only quietly nod. Abhimanyu's tone meant business hence everyone had to obey.

"I want to stay here with my daughter Bhai Sahab" Manas expressed his desire while seeing the sincere need to stay in the country he had always served and spend time with his daughter who was his only family left, Abhimanyu agreed. Yuvaan would never return to his father as his son because he chose the path of destruction created by his mother and hurt him equally. He deserved whatever Kabir had planned for him.

"Alright! The Indian upfront would be handled by Manas and Nikita," Abhimanyu declared.

"Dad, I wanna stay here too. I will be that beech-ka-bandar who stays 6 months here and 6 months there," Aditya said, making everyone laugh. It was settled for now, but suddenly he asked, "Where would you guys live in London?"

Meera looked down at her precious knowing if they decided to move to a mansion Kabir bought over there, she wouldn't have a choice but to move out of the luxury she had built with her life. She would do it in a blink because Kabir mattered more than everything else to her. Her daughter could maybe forget the room she loved but never stay away from her father whose tail she had started to become. That place meant so much to her but not more than her chaand.

"Where means? Obviously at our house over there," Khyati shrugged.

"We don't have a villa in London," Nikita pointed out.

"You are right. It isn't a villa, It's a freaking palace. My daughter built it with her hard work. Entire London sees it as if they are watching a marvel on earth that is beyond their reach. If my son had built it, I would have lived there with pride, but now when my daughter has built it shouldn't I be residing there to applaud her every day for achieving what people can only dream of? My son and daughter-in-law are equals in my eyes and I give a damn about what this society has to say about us living there with her. I know she would be the happiest seeing us making her house the home she had always wished for. Nothing must matter more than her happiness," Khyati said, making Meera's eyes fill up. People would throw nasty comments about them living in a house built by their daughter-in-law, but today Khyati proved that mothers never differentiated between their children. The standards of society were created by people like us and should be redefined by us only. We created a wide gap between our children and we must be the ones to erase it as well. Khyati sincerely believed in those facts. Daughters are as much a part of hearts as the sons are. Every aspect that sliced through this perception was baseless to those who raised their kids with equal amounts of love. If Meera considered Khyati as her mother, then Khyati never saw her as her daughter-in-law. She was always her daughter. She betrayed both her son and daughter to save a life because her urge to save Manas wasn't partial to only sacrificing the happiness of Kabir. She did everything in her power to save their love.

Veronica commanded her to make Kabir marry Megan but she intentionally became a clingy, overbearing soul to make her run away without letting Veronica know. As if she would ever let someone take Meera's place in their lives.

Meera looked up at Kabir while he leaned down towards her lips as he said, "Aapne ghar bana diya hai ab chalane ka mauka iss nacheez ko de dijiye (You have built a home, now give this humble peasant the opportunity to run it.)"

She closed the gap as she pecked his lips while he smiled into their kiss. She was grateful to have a husband who was ready to lay flower petals on the ground she walked on. He never saw her as an obstacle to his growth and considered her as his equal. Whenever the world told her to bend before him he made sure to make her his crown. He was the happiest to see her excel, surpass him, and create records over time. All he wanted in exchange was her smile.

"Mauka chodiye hamne toh apna sab kuch iss nacheez ke naam kiya hua hai. Ishq se lekar Ibaadat tak (Forget opportunity I have dedicated my everything from heart to worship to this humble peasant)" Meera said joining her forehead with his.

Once Meera used to do the groceries and take over the expenses of his penthouse to stay as his equal and now was his turn. He had every intention of expanding the boundaries she had created because whenever they were together, their conquest was written in golden letters in the pages of history. He suddenly picked her up carefully, along with their little one, and carried his girls inside to pamper them with his heart. All hooted and squealed, looking at the couple who had finally snatched their happiness from the clutches of destiny.

"Abhay's marriage is fixed exactly 10 days from now with Isha Shah. Assume responsibilities as mature adults everyone because when Rajvansh's celebrate happiness, its roar is heard worldwide. Kabir," Amrita Rajvansh called out.

"Yes Dadi Sa," Kabir stepped forward.

"I am handing over the duty of all the arrangements to you and Meera, as you both are the eldest among them all. Moreover, Abhay had specifically demanded your accountability," Amrita Rajvansh mentioned with a smirk while Abhay looked at her with a grin.

"We are ready, Dadi Sa, but I want exactly four days to myself before I step into the role of arranging Abhay's marriage as his elder brother," Kabir demanded.

"Why?" she asked, confused.

"What's the next step for Abhay after his marriage?" Kabir asked.

"Honeymoon" Abhay quipped with a stern face but an absolutely excited tone. He had been waiting since forever for Kabir's return to get married. His one promise of getting married in his presence had nearly brought his relationship to a crisis at a moment. He intentionally gave the responsibility to Kabir trying to take his revenge for coming so late. 'Itni der bhi koi lagata hai kya apni biwi ko manane mein,' he fumed at him from inside.

"So Dadi Sa what do you think should take place as I married Meera again in London?" Kabir asked with folded arms, making Meera gape at him. His shameless self would drown her in pools of embarrassment someday. In front of two clans gathered together, he had the audacity to express his desire to go on a honeymoon with his wife. While Meera morphed her face into a blank expression, Kritika giggled openly, joined by Isha. Isha and Kritika high-fied discussing among themselves. This pair of best friends were the biggest supporters and teasers of Meera.

Kritika looked at her husband, who always kept dragging her to such situations while he himself couldn't stop smiling at Kabir's move. Kabir, on the other hand, stayed unaffected by other's expressions as he was done staying away from his wife. He wanted some moments of peace away from their hectic lives. Amrita Rajvansh, unlike everyone else, grinned like she had achieved an accolade. She had missed this Kabir for years. The man whose determination, bluntness, and mischievous charm were the life of their house was getting back to them.

"Alright! On the fifth day, I want you both back here supervising the arrangements. Until then Abhimaan will handle things. Let's have dinner now" Amrita Rajvansh stood up happily walking to the table while Abhay lightly punched kabir and said, "You are the biggest hurdle in my marriage."

"Oh really? When we first asked you who is she to you, you said 'my wife' while she said, I don't know him. We don't even know what cooked up between you two and I am the hurdle?" Kabir asked him slapping his back harshly. 'Don't even remind me of those days. Only I know what I have gone through to see this day' Abhay's mind screamed. 

"That was past. Now you go and come back quickly because I want to get married. If you keep on going like this, I will die as a loner while my Ishu will pick another handsome ass" Abhay whined making Isha smack his arm, "I love you, you dumb idiot"

Abhay kissed her forehead and said, "Shaadi ho jaane do janeman, I will show you how much I love you every moment for the rest of our lives"

Isha giggled, pulling back and whispered in his ear seductively, "My recent shopping collection from Victoria's Secret is excitingly purple, hubby. It's waiting for your attention"

Winking at him she left him all hot and bothered imagining scenarios of their night of union. God, his woman was pure torture for every damn part of his body!

Everyone had already walked away, leaving them behind while as Meera walked with Kabir, she pinched him and said, "You are shameless"

"Say this when I am peeling this reckless saree off you tonight. That blouse is teasing enough, you don't have to be more inviting as you move your red lickable lips" Kabir walked away while Meera shook her head at his brazen comments. God! She loved her man (Including his shamelessness).

------------------

Setting Veronica's pyre, which was set up by Kabir himself on fire, Meera muttered, "Your end was written the moment you took my man for granted. If you would have spared that one sin of eyeing him, I would have spared your 7 lives"

It was the same abandoned old warehouse and exactly the same spot where Meera's knees touched the floor in front of Veronica on which she was burning to ashes. Kabir Raichand always kept his word. Not even a single soul cried at her death as their lungs breathed in relief with the smoke capturing their senses.

Kabir stood there with a sadistic smirk because if Steve was wrong so was Veronica. Every culprit of his woman was dealt with in the same harsh manner without any concession. He saw nothing but the image of his wife begging in front of the vile woman burning in front of him. Meera came to stand by his side and said her final words for Veronica.

"May every flame burn more of the evil you have created to eliminate a portion of your sins. Rest in peace"

"May the end of your chapter become the prologue of your retribution in hell as we write a bright future full of happiness ahead in our lives. Rest in peace to never find a way to us again." He was truly merciless when it came to people who harmed her. Not even for a second, he thought that she was a threat to more of his life than her culprit because for him it would always be her above himself.

They both exited the arena with their hands linked together, not for the moment but for the rest of their lives. Reaching home they changed into fresh clothes and the next moment she saw the father-daughter duo arguing over something.

"You are coming with us. That's it" Kabir said to his daughter who pouted and said, "Just two days, Dad. Pleaseeeeee.....Pweaseeee....Puhlease" She pleaded in three different cute tones. Kabir would have melted in an instant if not for her insane demand.

"Though you look cute as a cupcake. It's still a no" he said folding his arms to his chest. Seeing Kabir not giving in kiyaara huffed and made a face folding her arms to her chest as well as sitting in the same pose as her father. Meera looked at the duo amused. They never fought. The highest they went to was bickering.

As she stood in front of them with questioning eyes none of them moved from their places as Kiyaara said, "Ask him!"

Meera's gaze shifted from Kiyaara to Kabir who looked at her with narrowed eyes before saying, "Don't you dare support your daughter"

Shrugging, she sat aside and flipped through the pages of a magazine, letting them fight to their heart's content. The servant came with her favorite Korean noodles and she started eating them, making loud noises and making the duo look at her in anger. Why the hell was she not helping? Kiyaara thought if her mother took her side, her father would agree while Kabir was sure his princess could convince her angel but she wasn't even asking.

(If food could make your day :) Korean Noodles)

"What?" she asked, with a long string of noodles hanging from her mouth. Kabir smiled at her cute self and quietly walked towards her. He softly wiped the corner of her lips as if she was a baby. He loved the Meera who was clumsy, unfiltered, and childish because maturity didn't suit her innocent heart. He was slowly getting the woman he lost back and her every little antic was the proof. She loved to make a mess because she knew she had him to clean it up for her. She was getting back to her old self and even the thought of it filled him up with immeasurable warmth.

Kiyaara on the other hand took the bowl from her mother as she was lost in her father's eyes and muttered, "Sharing is caring" before starting to feast on the yummy treat. Meera looked at her daughter enjoying her noodles from her peripheral vision and smiled knowing the peace treaty was coming up soon.

"Dad, only two days, I promise," Kiyaara said while eating and looking at him.

"She wants to join us on the third day of the trip because she is pretty much interested in staying with her little sister, Akriti. She says her Kritika Kaki Sa also promised her a trip to the largest fair in Jaipur that's happening tomorrow. We have a flight tonight and she says she would enjoy being with them for two days and the rest with us for two days on our holiday. Tell her to come along. She can stay with them when we come back," Kabir said with a sad expression. He didn't want to leave his angel behind.

"But I don't want to miss the fair. I have never been to an Indian carnival" Seeing her precious look at her with puppy eyes, Meera knew what Kritika was actually aiming at but she simply played along. If her precious wants it....

'It's good that I get my husband to myself. Exclusively to myself' Meera texted Kabir and as he looked at her she winked. He looked at her with a blank expression before replying.

'Selfish woman' his message read.

'Selfish? Naah! Obsessed. Greedy. Hungry & territorial for you, baby,' she texted back biting her lower lip seductively making him smile. She just knew her way through his heart.

Even after the message when she saw him thinking, she pulled Kiyaara to her lap and both mother and daughter made puppy eyes at him. He groaned at their strategy. If this is how his life is going to be, he is never going to win an argument against them. His two dangerously cute girls!

"Okay," Kabir agreed making Kiyaara dance in happiness. She twirled around jumping in joy while Meera looked at her with a huge smile imprinted on her face. Kabir looked at the two of them, happily enjoying his decision. What more could he demand from life? He was a satiated man.

"You are gonna pay for this, Mrs. Kabir Raichand with every inch of your sleep and every note of your voice," Kabir whispered because now it was his turn to complete the game she had started.

"Bring it on husband," Meera said drawing her index finger down from the side of his forehead to his throat. Kiyaara on the other hand rushed to her room and called her Kaki Sa and said, "Queenie, job done! Yay!"

"Good job beanie....Thousands of kisses. We are gonna have a blast tonight" Kritika said.

"Let's not forget the brownies I am making. They are the life of the party" Isha yelled from Kritika's end. Palming her ears Kiyaara said, "Add vanilla ice cream on it for me"

"Yes ma'am," Kritika said making all three of them giggle while Akriti kept a hand on her mouth trying to imitate the way her mother giggled. Ladies were truly masterminds in their accords.

"TIE IT BACK" Meera whisper-yelled on hearing the announcement of their flight landing in a few minutes. Kabir simply smirked, moving his hands on her bare back, boldly ignoring her words. The open straps of her dress hadn't been bothering her until the excitement of landing on their honeymoon destination kicked in. She didn't mind looking like a mess eager for the sweet little touches of her husband that made her forget the world until now.

"But that would hide the hickey I gave. So unfair," Kabir whispered against her skin, dropping a feathery kiss on her back. His hands roamed over her thighs, making her inside dance with pleasure. The air seemed to be sucked out of her system as his merciless tongue licked her skin.

"You should stop," she mumbled, craning her neck, exposing more of her skin for him to devour.

"You don't want me to stop," he said huskily. She immediately said, "I exactly want that"

He breathed her in as he sucked and nibbled on her flawless skin, leaving his marks of passion behind. As he dropped a bite on her neck and soothed it with her tongue, she moaned. Her heart craved more and more of him while he abruptly stopped the movement of his lips, making her groan. She looked back at him, trying to pull him towards her burning skin craving for his touch. He smiled at her and said, "I know exactly what my wife wants. More than her words would ever be able to explain"

He proved his point while she smiled, fusing her lips with his, letting him taste his favorite flavor for life. He quickly closed the straps and said admiring his artwork at her neck, "I gave you a mark you cannot hide"

"Exactly on my heart, visible for the world to see through my eyes," she answered taking his breath away. She held his palms and brought them to her lips kissing the insides of his huge hands with her delectable lips. 

"If there was a penny for the number of times, you left me breathless with your love, you would have been the richest woman alive on this planet." He sighed, exiting the jet with her while she cheekily hopped along with him, saying, "I have your heart. There is no one wealthier than me in the whole world."

Her hand was suddenly clasped by a beautiful butterfly charm beaded bracelet that matched exactly with her dress. She didn't know how he found a perfectly matching bracelet for every dress she wore. Not any normal accessories he had the ones she loved the most. Unknown to her wherever he went in the past years to search for her, he collected a set of her favorite bracelets and prepared an entire wardrobe for it which he hadn't revealed to her. Every kind of bracelet that was the specialty of the country or area he went to was there in his wardrobe. From bracelets made of rare gemstones to those available with local vendors, he collected whatever he knew she would love, to pamper her with them the day he got her back. He kept making her wear new pairs every chance he got.  

She admired the bracelet and quietly kissed his forehead in the form of a thank you. 

(Isn't it pretty?)

"See it's sparkling under the light" She pulled his hand and showed him with tons of excitement.

"Indeed. A brightness I could live and die for" he said looking at her twinkling eyes reflecting the sparkle of the bracelet. She really couldn't stop staring at the piece of beads shining on her wrist while he stared at her as they walked merrily with each other. 

"Hey, Thailand! Please don't be bothered by our hotness. You are gonna love us" she yelled at the top of her voice, making heads turn in her direction, but did she care? No! Naah! Nada! Her husband merely smiled at her craziness, admiring her like she had hung moons and stars in his world.

As they walked through the busy corridor of the airport every woman ogled at him brashly as if he was a piece of meat. Meera ignored them, knowing the effect her husband had on women. They were adoring him as if they had never seen a man hotter than him in all the years of their life span. Kabir opened the second button of his shirt, making Meera frown. Generally, husbands hid what belonged to their wives, but her man was revealing more of what was hers. His actions befuddled her, but as she looked at the group of women who couldn't move their eyes away from her husband, she was surprised. They were now divided into three groups. One was gushing over their togetherness and how hot they looked together. A girl even went to the extent of yelling amidst the crowd that they were the most devoted couple alive. The second group was looking everywhere except at him and the third had their eyes glued to his chest in wonder, questioning themselves how the hell a man like him existed.

Meera followed their stare, making her eyes land on her name imprinted on his chest. This is why everyone was now admiring her more than him. In all the years away from her Kabir had learnt all the ways to declare his commitment towards his wife. He walked with his eyes sticking to his wife as if nothing in the world existed except her. If the hormones of the ladies wanted to gawk at his chest, they must know whose possession they were eyeing. His wife's. His Meera's.

She looked at her man in awe and asked, "You did this intentionally, right?"

"In every world, I choose to get admired only if they are capable of adoring your claim on me," he answered with all his sincerity, making her go weak in her knees. This wasn't love, this was a level of madness no one had ever witnessed before.

As they reached the car, Kabir swiftly tied a blindfold to an already overwhelmed Meera's eyes, making her squeal. He picked her up effortlessly as he made her sit inside.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Making sure my wife remains entertained," Kabir said, carrying her all the way to the place where he had arranged a surprise for her. In her college days, she had one permanently consistent way of welcoming happiness into her life. Slowly it became their ritual, but it was forgotten with harsh blows of time. Now, it was time to travel through every route of life that led to her version of happiness. As soon as Meera opened her eyes she squinted trying to adjust to the dark surroundings. Suddenly light flashed like a beam of gold making her yell at the top of her throat, "SRK!!! OMG! Really? This is the best start of this trip. I LOVE YOU KABIR!!!! Kya karu main tumhara? Why are you so pyaara? (What should I do with you? Why are you so sweet?)"

"Dil Rakh lo aur vaapis na dene ki kasam khaa lo. Itna bahut hai (Keep my heart and never give it back. That would be enough)," He said seeing her look at him with eyes glistening with unexplainable joy as if she had started living to the fullest again. The list of surprises had just started. Let the fun begin!

Yeah so here it is! And no it isn't the last because I wanted to give you their honeymoon scenes and something romantic to hold on to. Yeah crazy me!

So how was it?

Worth the wait?

Every evil is gone from their lives. Now it's only them and their forever. Excited for their honeymoon?

I continuously keep wondering if I am doing justice to the ending of their tale as we keep stepping towards the last chapters of this tale. I think you guys are better judges than me. So do give me a short review of the entire story as you pass by...

The best part of the chapter?

The cutest scene?

Something that made you laugh?

Something that made you grin?

Something that made you emotional?

The best dialogue of the update?

Anything that shocked you? 

Kabir & his madness...

Your favorite character in this update?

Something you think is missing?

Veronica got her end. Satisfied?

So the mastermind is Kabir because he played everyone to get back to his wife. He is unpredictable.

A little something about their version of love?

Who is an absolute heart-stealer?

Who is the craziest?

Who is the freaking cutest?

A moment that you can never forget from this story?

One word for Kabir...

One word for Meera...

A sentence for Kiyaara...

Something you wanna share with me?

Anything that overwhelmed you?

Did I manage to make you smile?

Kindly rate this update for me, please...

1. Howzat

2. Boundary

3. Sixer

4. Dil jeet liya (All in one)

Thanks for the time you invest in reading because every minute of yours matters a lot. Do shower the update with your love and support as I have high hopes from you guys. You guys make my efforts worth it with your votes and comments. There's no bigger motivation than seeing your comments and appreciation for my work. I hope this update manages to lift a part of your soul just like it has lifted mine as I wrote it. You guys are love because Meera & Kabir's version of love would have never reached this stage if you hadn't showered it with your support. Have a blessed day ahead!

Your update ends here...mine starts the moment the comments start dropping by so do give me my reward as well before you leave. I will be eagerly waiting. Sometimes I feel a tad bit too much disheartened when you guys leave without expressing how you feel about my work. I doubt if I am putting in my best or not and you are the only answer to my questions. LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

Target:

Votes: 470

Comments: 400

Your love matters the most to me so keep dropping by and ranting about how you felt about my work. You can connect to me through Instagram and share your views anytime (I also provide spoiler alerts over there). For early updates you know the drill...VOTE....INLINE COMMENTS....REPEAT *haha*

Abhimaan's book = OUR VERSION OF EUPHORIA = AMAZON KINDLE + PAPERBACK ON FLIPKART & AMAZON (For all those who were asking)

Did you like the update? *Yeah I am nervous* Complete the target soon because I really wanna write more of them before my exams start in December. 

Sooooo much love and keep your spirits high because every ending marks a new beginning that promises infinite happiness. 

Question of the day: Travel with friends or Travel with family?

OR

KABIR's blunt hot teasings or Kabir's one shade darker mode?

*With tons of love*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 106K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
136K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
776K 23.3K 40
ā€¢ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES ā€¢ ā€¢ COMPLETED ā€¢ ā€¢ STANDALONE ā€¢ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
282K 10.1K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...