Astronomically Chosen || Zodi...

By 0BrainsHere

Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29... More

-Meet the cast-
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S i x
S e v e n
E x t r a- Incorrect Quotes
E i g h t-
N i n e
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
E x t r a
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n

T e n

211 9 14
By 0BrainsHere

Scorpio's POV

After bidding a farewell to the travelers, I went on My way to my little house in the town, quite near to Cancer's. The way back was noisy and full of excitement, probably because of the fact that there was finally going to be peace amongst the realms.

People were talking here and there, some asking about how the Air rulers were, some wanting to know about the fuana, while others wished to know whether the other two realms were in on this Alliance.

But there was this one conversation that got my attention.

"Hey, wasn't that the Royal painter's daughter?"

"Yes, her name's Scorpio."

"Didn't She go for the Alliance?"

"Well, she did detach herself from her family and denied to live up to her family's legacy. There was no reason for her to go."

"Such a shame! I heard That she has skilled hands too. I feel bad for the Royal Painters', they don't have a successor!"

And their conversation went on with ranting about how kind my parents were to let me live alone and accept my nonsense about not wanting to become a painter like them.

I roll my eyes and went on to walk back home. On my way back, I kept thinking about earlier.

They were not wrong though, I do know how to paint. If your parents are royal painters, you would be expected to know how to paint aswell. I was taught how to sketch, and paint from when I was 8. I still remember every lesson and every strokes of the Brush, how my mom would move her hand in a rhythmic manner, sketching a portrait to perfection and how my dad Used to hum while painting.

I grew up in the castle, And that was how I became Pisces's friend. He was older than me, but I took care of him like a big sister. When nobody was around, not even our parents or the guards, he would vent out all his hatred towards his dad and dislikeness towards his mom. His dad wasn't physically abusive but was verbally abusive. He wanted Pisces to look down on people who were at a Lower position than him and treat himself as Superior. But Pisces wasn't like that, And he was just a kid. His mother didn't quite help either, she pushed him to do 'elegant' things. Sword-fighting being One of them. But that isn't something that kids do.

By the age of 14, I had made up my mind that I wasn't going to be a painter, no hecking way. I wasn't going to serve those sh*tty rulers who treat their own Son like sh*t. Instead I wanted to be a knight, someone who fights for life and peace. Someone who guards and protects life. My parents were understanding of this. They acknowledged my dream but insisted me to stay With them in The castle. I ofcourse denied, I couldn't stand the disgusting rulers And training in such an environment in traumatic. So they got me a house in the town instead.

Since then, I have lived here, visiting my parents once in a while and training to be a knight. They say that they need a new General, Since the previous one retired. I am going to apply for it, hopefully after seeing me train And fight, they would honour me with the position.

I open the front gate and stepped inside my little home. It was a cozy place, with the soft lights all around. I walk towards the cupboard under the stair case, (Like Harry Potter) opening The white painted door to my stash of equipments. I rest my sword on the table and let my hair loose, they hurt from staying up in a rope braid for so long. I massage my scalp, heading towards My closet for a quick outfit change. This time I let my hair in a low pony tail.

I wrapped bandages on My knuckles and stepped Into my backyard. It wasn't that dark so I decided to test my punches. 

I brought out my practise dummy outside With me, next to a tree and began throwing punches And kicks on the hay dummy, which lost some hay with every hit. First up, I landed a kick on it's stomach, followed by chest and one to the head. I continued hitting in all possible spots and finished up by kicking the dummy on the belly. It landed on the ground with a huge thud and was broken in some places.

'Guess I got myself some work to do.'

Before I went in to put the dummy back, I decided to lay under the tree and relaxed my tensed body. Gosh, I really need to visit the hot-springs. (A/N- ofc It's water realm there's gonna be hot-springs- ) I closed my eyes and laid my head on the cold but soft grass. The sound of the waves came crashing in to my ears, which sounded calming. The Glory Lake was quite close to my house, Pisces and I go there often. He loves to sneak out and trouble his dad, it annoys the king.

I was about to get up and take the dummy back into my house when something hard hit my head with force, More like a bat. My ears started ringing but I was alert. I turned back and face upwards to see who hit me in a fighting stance. There, I saw two dark silhouettes. One of them had...antlers? Are they even human?! The other looked Normal though but I could feel their eyes piercing through but they didn't have a Bat, So they didn't hit me. Then I felt another person standing behind me. I turned around to see another but clear person. He had Bright Golden eyes and held a bat in his right hand, perched on his right shoulder as he grinned from cheek to cheek. I tried to land a Punch on him but my blacking-out head defied me.

And that was all I saw before blacking out.

Gemini's POV

Today was fantastic! Those two chicks from the Water realm seem good. In the end all that matters is...

I got to be a tour guide!

Don't you just Love it when every one is counting on you? Don't you Love when people have their eyes on you? I don't know about you, but I sure do Enjoy it. Social things are my game, something no-one can surpass me in. Well, except Aquarius, she's my competition.

Through out the entire day, I never really got a chance to be face-to-face with the Water rulers. However, I did catch a glimpse of the king's. He had a stoic and cold expression, softening only once while he started talking to our king. His character seemed straight out of those animes where a side character has an abusive dad, y'know what I mean? He looked like that kind of dad.

I could kinda see it on Pisces's face, how Happy he seemed when he was With us but immediately had a demeanor change. That males me think that they have a messed up Son and father relationship. It's none if my business though, I shouldn't interfere.

Back to now, I was in the kitchen, grabbing a snack for myself, even though I had caramel apples and cotton candy back when I was with the others and our guests. A little More wouldn't hurt. I made myself some spaghetti and brought it down to the dining table. My house was quite big, that's a given if you were The son of a ridiculously rich family. You get to be and not be a Prince at the Same time! Now, I could've asked the servants to bring me something to eat. But, my parents sent them off to enjoy a vacation on the occasion of the to-be-formed peace. Some urgent work popped up and they had to leave for Solastice, it's a sea port City in the Air Realm, and left me incharge! Ugh, I hate responsibilities.

I sit down at dining table and set my bowl on the table, along with the fork and spoon, followed by some rich people things such put a napkin on your lap etc. Etc. I still don't know why we must put a napkin in our lap, tuck another one in our goddamn shirt and then wipe our mouths every time we drink WATER. Like wiping after eating is fine but after drinking?! I don't get rich people.

After one last slurp of my spaghetti, I emptied the entire bowl. I got up and took my bowl and cutlery to the sink to wash it. Yes, rich kids have chores to do too, most of us are similar to Normal kiddos. Putting on some washing gloves, I started scrubbing the bowl with sponge, making it squeaky clean. I kept the washed dish in the cabinet and let out A sigh.

My gaze turned towards the night sky, all the stars twinkling beautifully. So I thought 'why not have a stroll outside?' I stepped out into the backyard, feeling the soft breeze hit my face. The grass and bushes danced With the serenity of the peaceful night. I laid down on the ground, focusing my eyes on the sky. A shooting star passed by and I smiled, taking it as a que to make a wish.

I wish to visit and meet people from the other realms.

With that, my eyes started feeling droopy, so I closed my eyes. I don't even know when I fell asleep.

2-3 hours later...

Scorpio's POV

As I slowly regained consciousness, I could hear a few voices.

"Are you three stupid?! You kidnapped them!" A male voice spoke. I almost flinched at the abruptly spoken sentences. Keyword: ALMOST. You don't get abducted everyday.

A light snicker could be heard, followed by a female's voice. "C'mon! Chill out. If you are scared that you'll get hurt, then don't worry you have three of the best combaters around you!" I scoffed to myself, they really do think that I Don't fight. I could've woken up there and then and proved that girl wrong, but I wanted to know how many people were present here. By so far, I knew that there were 4-5 people there.

"So, You somehow managed to kidnap two people from the Air and Water Realm and you three dragged both of them here?" Another female voice asked stunned. I assumed someone nodded because the same voice exclaimed, "Awww! I wish I was with you guys!" "Capricorn!" "C'mon Taur-Taur, you wish you were there too!" "No I don't. I Shouldn't have told you about this." Two voices said Back and forth to each other. The male voice from earlier interrupted them. "No sh*t sherlock Taurus."

Now a different voice spoke, "Argh, this was pointless. I am going outside away from you idiots." And shortly in a few seconds, a door could be heard being song open and slammed back with force. I opened my eyes to 25% and looked around to see if my way was clear and no one was looking. Which was true, no one was looking at me, All of them were talking noisily. Out of them, one was towards her left at some distance, towering over A chair.

I started to wiggle my hands against each other, trying to set myself free. After a few minutes, the rope became loose enough for me to slide my hands out. I could've just made a small cut using the switch-blade that I had hidden in my arm And then break the rope, but that might have made noise leading to These idiots having the upper hand. The ropes slid my off my wrists and flopped onto the ground. Now, I was free. I rubbed my wrists and looked around deviously. I couldn't see any gills on these amateurs, nor any blue or white streaks, hence they weren't from the Water or Air Realm.

Looks like I got my hands on some Earth or Fire people.

Next, I checked if they had weapons. Well, they did of course. Afterall, they literally kidnapped me. Their stack of weapons was present near the entrance to cabin, and they weren't close to it. So, I did what every person in my spot would do: reach out for my pocket knife stuffed in my sock and hold a hostage. 

Everyone was busy with their talking, so I looked for the one who was unnoticed by the others: a lavender-pinkish haired guy with maroon eyes, who looked nervous and left out. Just perfect for quietly holding a hostage. I sprinted right towards him and grabbed his hair pulling onto his somewhat long hair and bringing a knife close to his neck. 

"Ack!" I could feel him flinch and shiver slightly when brought the cold knife to his neck. "W-who are y-you?!" He panicked and this got everyone's attention. There was a snowy haired duo who looked shocked and scared. A brunette stood quite near to the chair I was tied to. And then there was blonde girl who was seated on a stack of hay. The person who had gone out hadn't returned.

"I would suggest you to stay where you are unless you don't want me to hurt your little buddy here" I suggested coldly and in a low voice, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

The white hair girl was the first to react "ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT DID HE EVEN DO?!" She said, trying to come close but her wrist was grabbed by the white haired dude, who shook his head. "She might hurt him. Stay back." I snickered, "that's right! Listen to him." While these two were trying to distract me, I could spot the blonde get off from her seat and sneak over to the weapons, thanks to this guy's constant shivering. "Oi Oi Oi, Blondie, get away from them." The blonde girl sighed and stopped. "Please put that knife away." "What about... no?" "Why are you holding him hostage?" The  white-haired guy from earlier asked. I smirked "Ain't it simple? I want to know why I am here." I stated, clenching The knife tightly and bringing it close to my hostage's neck. Honestly though, he's such a coward.

The blondie from earlier turned back to me and looked at me with a straight face, "As you might have already concluded, we aren't from your realm or the Air Realm. We have abducted you because we want the Tea about Water and Air Realm's Alliance. Thus, we kidnapped You and a boy from the Air Realm. So, Deal with i-" And I could feel myself falling onto the ground under a heavy load. The next thing I know, is that my back is pinned on the ground, with a guy pinning me and the others gathering around the guy whose throat I was threatening to slit.

I looked at the person above me, rage filling my eyes, no one dares to even talk back to me and this guy is straight up pinning me?! This b*tch is gonna die. I would've kicked him off but ofcourse he pinned my legs too. I stared at him, trying to meet his eyes but his jet black hair came in the way. He shook his head to sway His hair away. And then our eyes met.

His bright red eyes stared into mine, sparkling like a never-ending fire. His narrowed eyes relaxed when our eyes Met. I felt as if I was in a trance of I can't Even put words together for. We stayed like that for a few minutes, not breaking eye-contact. He kept looking with wide eyes, ugh, I couldn't even make out what he was doing.

In The midst of this, I heard a small shriek of pain. And that's When I snapped out of it, shoving him away. I pulled myself together, looking for my knife on the ground frantically. "Looking for this?" A voice said. I turned to face them. It was the f*cking blondie  that was holding my knife in her hand. I flicked my eyes to her side. My hostage was sitting on a chair with a slightly bruised neck. The brunette was trying to wipe The excess blood off but the white head girl was arguing and wanted to tend to his wound. To be honest, it wasn't even that much of an injury.

I heard feet tapping behind me, it was that guy. I turned back to face him, his eyes trying to encapture my attention once again but I, Scorpio can't be charmed twice. I looked at him,  "Pretty Boy, You sure have guts to try to pin me. No one dares to do that." He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head upwards. He then drew out a switch blade, a pocket knife and two sharp chopsticks, but then realization hit me like a wave. "Oh? Turns out you know how to steal as well~" I was surprised. How The heck did this f*cker steal my hidden weapons. Either way, I am not armed anymore.

And now it was my turn to have a knife pinned on my back. "If you want to know, co-operate." The white-head guy spoke. I sighed, seeing no way out of this and put my hands up to surrender. He lead me back to where I was sitting, motioning me to sit back down. He then proceeded to stare into my soul, as if he was scared I would pull out something else. I stared Back coldly.

"Done! See? It wasn't that painful. It's Just that these two don't know how to handle wounds." The blondie spoke. The lavender-pinkish haired guy had a bandage on His neck. His eyes were fixed on the ground, fiddling with His hands. He sure is a like lost puppy. All of them turned to me. I could see fear in the lavender-pinkish guy and rage in the white-head girl but the others were hard to read. So, I let it slide.

"You all owe me an explanation." I recalled and made eye-contact with everyone, one by one. The brunette was the first to speak.

"So, we know about the-" he began to speak but a different voice shouted.

"WHO THE H*CK ARE YOU AND WHAT THE F*CK AM I DOING HERE?!?!" I bent forwards and Everyone else snapped their heads in the other direction.

There sat another guy, who looked confused and shook as f*ck. He had navy eyes, almost matching to a pitch black.

"I WAS JUST LAYING IN MY BACKYARD. HOW DID I LAND UP HERE?!" He shrieked out again, trying to get up but was binded to his chair by rope. He looked around frantically.

And the worse or best part

He was from the Air Realm

_____________________

THE LONGEST CHAPTER YETTT

WORDCOUNT- 3197 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 853 30
12 zodiac signs have woken up in a mysterious place. And have been chosen to rule the elements. Four elements were chosen for them to take care of "W...
2K 147 20
You get your zodiac sign at birth and it corresponds with the date of your birth in a specific month. In this world, everyone is segregated into gro...
534 1 28
A Kingdom has 12 villages around it. In each village, one child is born with a mark on their body, to let their parents know that they are special. T...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...