LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....2....☯

5.1K 117 8
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

▲ TRIGGERING CONTENT ❗❗
(Sexual Rape sleep paralyzed)

Just make it stop...

please make it stop.

It hurts.

S-I-L-E-N-T-S-C-R-E-A-M-S

Anyone, please send me anyone..

Lord, is there anyone? I need someone Paralyzed...

I couldn't move nor could I cry. Skin slapping with mine...

Tears rolled down my cheek. But I couldn't make a sound. Was I dreaming about sleep paralysis again?..

I could feel the cold breeze on my bare skin. I was naked. I was moving...

But how?

My body was moving up and down. My head slightly tapped the headboard above...

The sound of skin slapping and the springs of mattress was all I could hear...

The smell of sweat and something butter was in the air.

Something familiar.
I felt a pinch between my legs

What is happening?
Why was my body moving up and down? I tried to look but something was holding my head down....

The room was dark. A silhouette came above me...

A man? But who?
He came closer to my face but I still couldn't see him.

I felt warm breaths on my ear that made me feel disgusted. Like spider crawling up on my body...

"I love it when I fuck you when you're paralyzed" my eyes shot wide. I know that VOICE all too well.

David!

I felt both of my legs up in the
air. Lege far apart from each other. That's when the pain stung. The sound of panting and groaning....

What's going on?!

Finally, after trying, I could move my head up a little but at the same time, my stomach knotted. Pain between my thighs. Pain in my core. I
screamed. So much pain....

I saw David between my legs. Thrusting in me harder and harder...

Naked, I was naked. He was too. He kept groaning my name. As he worked his pace faster and faster. I screamed in fear...

But he didn't stop. I begged him"Please stop. Please!"

But he ignored. He kept thrusting me again and again and again and again and again...

He said, "Release!" I shook my head. He again said, "Taehyung, release." I shook my head hard again. I focused on not letting him win this time. He trusted harder, making the whole bed creak.....

His thrusts were harder that I
cried in pain and for help. But no one listened...

He clenched my hair on top of my head. And screamed on my face. His face red. The thin cold silver chain around his neck coming in contact with my chest.

He screamed "Fucking release!" He pulled my hair as I cried and released. Scared...

One more thrust and he groaned in so much pleasure...

I felt something warm inside of me. I hated it. I cried because I hated it.

He said, "That wasn't so
fucking hard, was it?" He let
go of my head

"Don't forget to change your sheets"
He got up from me and left my room...

Slowly I could feel the pain he put me through making me scream and cry....

I had in a fetal position.
Crying hard.
Nobody heard me.
I looked down between my legs and there was a huge patch of wetness. My wetness....

I touched it and it was so wet and slimy...

It came from me.
Inside of me.
I did that.
He raped me again. Like he
always does...

every time I see this nightmare, I try to win but he makes me do it. I held myself screaming out loud...

I cried"WHY?! WHY ME?! WHY
Me?!"..

I felt my body shaking. Not in fear. Like someone was trying to wake me up.
"Taehyung! Wake up!"

Jimin?

Then I hear him again "Taehyung!" a
I looked around but I don't
know where that voice came from....

THIRD PERSON POV

I woke up and I see jimin sitting on my bed, my tiny wrists in his big hands...

He pulled me up and hugged me. I tried to breathe but I couldn't. I was shivering...

I get panic attacks almost after every nightmare I see...

I tried to say "C-can't b-brea.." He held my face and said "It was just a nightmare It's not real."

saying short sentences to help me understand

"A nightmare. Nothing more. I'm here. I'm with you. No one is here except me and you."..

I had extreme anxiety attacks whenever I'm nervous or anything like that. Never been to the hospital because David won't allow me. So jimin helps me....

"Breathe, taehyung."

I breathed in and out my mouth and he did it with me to calm me down.
When I was finally able to breathe normally, he sighed...

I asked, "How'd you know?" He looked at my side table and there was a camera...

A baby camera. That I always keep forgetting about....

He sleeps one room away from me. I have a baby camera in my room that is always turned on. And the
monitor in jimin' room, so he could always check up on me....

I finally breathed and broke down crying. He held me again and I cried to control the warm streaming tears......

We lied down together and he took me in his arms. Comforting me. And whispering to me"Nobody's gonna hurt you now. You're safe."

And sleep took over me.

THIRD PERSON POV

he woke up early in the morning, finding jimin gone. A note on him side table and a glass of water....

The note said:

Drink. I'm at work but will
take you to shop and lunch when I come back :)

he could always count on jimin to make him smile...

he drank the water and went into the bathroom to take a shower...

A towel wrapped around him when he came out and David was waiting for him on his bed....

Looking around.

He looked at him and gave him a sadistic smile, as his gaze ran up and down his wet body. His brown eyes filling with disgusting lust...

he was only wearing a white towel and clenched it as his life depended on it...

He walked towards taehyung but
before taehyung could go back in the bathroom, he held him and pinned him against the wall....

he began sobbing. he could
feel his hardness against his stomach. As David trapped him by the weight of his body...

He said "Listen carefully. We're having guests for dinner today. Very important ones. You'll attend the dinner and be quiet at all times like a good boy . You won't speak until you're spoken too. You won't look at anyone at all. Understand?"

"U-Understood, master"
The rapist of his dreams was his uncle.

(Note: Ella is the younger
sister of taehyung's father. And David is her husband.)

He nuzzled his nose under
Tae jawline and smelled the scent of his rose body soap like a psychopath....

He whispered in tae's ear "If I didn't have anything important to do right now, I would've taken you right on this wall. I need to go. But soon...soon I'll take you when no one will hear you scream ever"

he was shivering and trying to control his cries. He lightly pecked his cheek and walked out...

he ran in the bathroom to throw up all the water in his stomach....

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

TO BE CONTINUE.....
CUTIES.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
24K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
228K 9.9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
425K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...