I'm Married To A Theerapanyak...

By bubblenpolca

A fic having Sky - Phai as main leads and Phayu - Rain as second lead. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you... More

Character Introduction
Chapters and Updates
The day of the Engagement
First Meetings
Reason behind the Engagement
Feelings do Hurt
Reality check
Mission - Sky Wang and Phai Theerapanyakul
Being Each other's comfort
Can a kitten control a beast?
Can a kitten control a beast? Part - 2
Love at First Sight.
Jealousy Jealousy
Wedding Plan
Relationship/ Heartbreak
Biggest mess
Far but near
Surprise
Are we still the same?
Heart wants it but I don't
Feelings are always a mess
Let's begin the game
Contract Signing
Night Before the office
Day 1 at the office
Memories
Nightmares
Regrets
Attack
Attack - Part 2
The Truth
Syberian versus Rabbit
Syberian versus Rabbit Part - 2
Guilt
Dadda loves you my baby
The Cat and The Duck
Brothers
Knock knock
Reunion
I Love you
First love
Confessions
Confessions - 2
Confessions - 3
Who's the real prey??
Boyfriends
Assurance
Caring Person
Miss you
Stalker boyfriend
Cigarettes after Sex
Special Chapter - 1 (What if Sky revealed his feelings first)
Special Chapter -1 (Part - 2)
Brothers or Enemies
Kidnap
Anti - Dote
Rescue
Elope
Marriage of Sky Wang and Phai Theerapanyakul
Marriage Vows
Punishment
Punishment - 2
Koh Phangan
Koh Phangan 2
Missing Theerapanyakuls

Feisty Kittens

1.7K 119 58
By bubblenpolca

Phayu POV :

Phayu carried Rain to their room. Rain who had alcohol filled up his body started feeling hot and started removing his clothes and tossed in the bed.

Phayu - Rain... Stop moving.

Phayu was trying to stop Rain from removing his clothes. But who was he kidding? It was already more than a week since they made love. Rain removing his clothes is not helping Phayu any bit. Phayu held Rain's hand and stopped him from removing his clothes. Rain fell back on the bed, Phayu adjusted the room's temperature and went to bring a towel and a bowl of water to help Rain in cleaning.

By the time Phayu came back, he saw Rain in a sitting position and crying. Phayu immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

Phayu - What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Rain thought it was Sky and started blabbering things.

Rain - Ai Sky.... P'Phayu doesn't love me anymore... He doesn't even care about me...

Phayu - Rain... What are you talking about???

Rain - You know... He doesn't even try to talk to me...

Phayu - Why do you think like that?

Rain - See P'Phai... He is texting you every day and he is even video calling you... But P'Phayu... He doesn't even look at me even when I try to seduce him... He is just doing his work in the office.... He is not even looking at me like before.... He is just doing his work and leaving the office... He is not even sad that I am staying with my parents... He is not even trying to make up for me... He doesn't love me anymore...

Saying that Rain started crying more, Phayu couldn't help or control him. After crying for two - three minutes Rain fell asleep. Phayu helped him lie down and wiped his body and changed his clothes as they were stinking of alcohol.

Phayu - Naughty boy... Do you know how hard it is to keep myself from not touching you? You are thinking that I am not even trying to make it up to you? I am doing everything as you asked me to. I am waiting for you to allow me to touch you,hug you and kiss you. But seeing you it's very hard to keep myself sane. I know you are wearing clothes which are showing all your curves and it's making me crazy. I am trying hard to not make love to you in the office. But now seeing you like this, it hurts...it hurts so much my love...

Saying that Phayu kissed Rain's forehead and pulled him into embrace and slept tight.

Phai POV :

Phai ended the call with Sky and was about to freshen up himself. Phai lied down on the bed looking at Sky's pics which he took from the video call. Sky sleeping peacefully gave him peace. But one question was worrying him. Why is Sky at the Theerapanyakul Mansion? Sky clearly said that Lian didn't want Sky to maintain any kind of relationship with the Theerapanyakuls. Phai immediately called his Dad.

Phai - Hello Dad

Kinn - You still remember that I am your Dad.

Phai - Don't be dramatic.. Why is Sky in the Theerapanyakul Mansion?

Kinn - Sky and Rain had some drinks. It's not safe for Sky to drive this late. So we asked him to stay here.

Phai - I am not Sky or Rain to believe that it is as simple as you say.

Kinn - What do you mean?

Phai - Come on Dad... I was trained by your little brothers Kim and Vegas. And I know very well there is more than what you are saying. I can read between the lines.

Kinn - Fine... Me and Vegas saw a car following Sky's. We didn't want to risk it and see Sky in any kind of danger, so we convinced him to stay here for the night.

Phai - Did you investigate the car number?

Kinn - We did but found that they used a fake car number.

Phai - I want you to send all the details to Uncle Kim now.

Kinn - What's going on?

Phai - The car accident is not an accident and some one is trying to harm Sky. I have already arranged everything before coming to Canada but it seems like I have to get into the field to find that person.

Kinn - What else did you find?

Phai - I just figured that their target is Sky. I requested Sky not to go out alone but I haven't informed anything to Sky. But now it looks like I have to come back soon.

Kinn - Have you completed your work over there?

Phai - I did and it's safe for Aiy and Nhai to come back here. I don't think anyone will find out about them soon. But I have made all the arrangements in case of an emergency for them.

Kinn - Great. So when are you coming back?

Phai - I just need to recheck everything. Once it's done I will be back. But till then make sure Sky is safe.

Kinn - Don't worry about him. He is our family now and we will take care of him.

Phai - Where is Pa?

Kinn - He went to check on Sky. He will be back in a minute or two.

Porsche - What are you guys talking about? Are you gossiping about me behind my back?

Phai - Pa... I miss you.

Porsche - Don't lie... I know very well, you are missing Sky not me.

Phai - You know me very well.

Porsche - Shut up, you rascal.

Kinn - You both Pa and son forgot about me here.

Phai - Pa can you smell any jealousy?

Porsche - I think I am..

Kinn- Ai you idiot puppy.... Don't you play those tricks with me.

Phai - Argh.... Okay okay... What did you guys tell Sky?

Porsche - About what?

Phai - Why did he suddenly started calling you both Dad and Pa??? What tricks are you guys planning behind me?

Kinn - What do you mean by tricks? Nhai and Sky are same for us. We also want Sky as our son.

Porsche - Yes... We expressed our request to him and he accepted it.

Phai - Why do only I have to work hard for everything?

Kinn - Because you deserve it.

Porsche - Ai Kinn... Stop it. Phai go and take some rest. I fed Sky his dinner and he is fast asleep. He is missing you so much. Complete your work and come back soon.

Phai - I miss him too. I will be back soon. Till then take care of my wife. Don't try to manipulate him against me. Okay... I will be leaving now.

Kinn - Okay. Good night

Porsche - Good night baby

Phai - Good night Pa, Good night Dad.

Rain POV :

The slight headache and the heavy sunlight woke up Rain from his sleep. He was feeling heavy as if he had twice as much weight as his. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the weight on him. He was surprised to see Phayu hovering Rain's legs with his legs and his upper body pulled closer to Phayu's chest.

Rain tried to remember what happened last night but he couldn't remember anything. He tried to free himself from Phayu's embrace. But his struggle woke up Phayu.

Phayu - You are awake?

Rain - Move your hands

Phayu - Just sleep for some more time. We have no schedules for today.

Rain - P'Phayu.... Move your hands and remove your legs... You are heavy.

Phayu - But last night you asked for something different. Now you are asking me to move away from you.

Rain - What do you mean?

Phayu - Rain doesn't remember what happened last night?

Rain - What happened?

Phayu - You tried to rape me.

[ Author's Note: - Phayu here used the word in a sarcastic way to tease Rain... Please don't take it in a serious way.]

Rain - I am not that kind of person.

Phayu - That means Rain doesn't remember anything that happened last night.

Rain - Ai P'Phayu... Remove your hands first and then talk. I know I did not do anything as you stated.

Phayu tightened his grip on Rain and pulled him more closer locking his hands between their bodies.

Rain - Ai P'Phayu... Let go of me... We are not boyfriends... Why are you holding me like this?

Phayu - Who said we are not boyfriends? And why can't I hold you like this? Last night you were crying because I am not caring about you. Now I am having you in my arms and you are asking me to leave you?

Rain - What is Phi talking about? When did I cry?

Phayu - You really don't remember anything?

Rain though for a moment and the last night things came infront of his memory. Rain closed his eyes and cursed himself for acting as a lost puppy.

Phayu - Now you remember?

Rain - Phi... Let go of me. You don't care about me anyway. Why do you want to hold me now?

Phayu - Rain....you are my love. Why would I not care about you? You are the first thing that comes into my mind as soon as I wake up. You are the last thing I think about before going to bed. You are the one who is most important in my life. Why would you think that I don't care about you?

Rain - Because you never trusted our relationship. And you are not even trying anything to make me trust you back.

Phayu - Who said I didn't trust our relationship? I was off track for a bit when I saw her. I was worried that you might leave me but I never lost trust in our relationship. And what makes you think I am not doing anything to make you trust me back? Didn't you see me staying with you all the time in the office. Don't tell me you didn't see me while I followed you back home. I know very well how you are trying to seduce me by wearing the crop top and netted tops inside.

Rain - Who is trying to seduce you?

Phayu - Really? Then why are you wearing netted tops and crop tops in winter?

Rain - They are my dresses. I can wear whatever I want to wear. Do you have any objection?

Phayu - You can wear whatever you want baby. I am with you to protect from the hyenna eyes who think you are their prey. I am worried about you actually. Aren't you feeling cold by wearing them? Should I pass some heat into your body?

Rain - how can you pass heat into my body?

Phayu - You what me to tell you?

Rain nodded his head in innocence.

Phayu - I would rather have you experience it.

Saying that Phayu's hands entered Rain's loose t-shirt and his lips moved forward and kissed Rain's. Rain was taken aback by sudden attack of Phayu on his lips and his upper body.

But Rain controlled himself and took control by pulling Phayu's hand from inside of his shirt and moved away from Phayu's lips. Phayu had a surprise expression as Rain had always given in to him easily. Rain smiled at Phayu making Phayu more confused.

Phayu - Rain... Baby...

Saying that Phayu moved towards Rain again. Rain took the chance and kicked Phayu out of the bed. Phayu fell down hurting his bum.

Phayu - Ouch.... Rain....

Rain got up from the bed and went towards Phayu and bent towards Phayu and held Phayu's shirt and started talking to him.

Rain - Mr. Venice Phayu Pongsakorn Theerapanyakul... I am not the same old Rain who can get tricked by you and your actions. You have to try harder to get to me. Never try to seduce me and get your things done. Got it.

Saying that Rain went to the washroom to freshen up. Phayu fell back on the floor and took a deep breath seeing his cute kitten Rain turned like a fiesty kitten. He fell in love with him again.

Sky POV :

Sky woke up early in the morning and found himself alone in his Phi room. He heard a knock sound on the door which made him sit on the bed.

Pete - Good morning Sky

Saying that Pete entered the room and walked towards the bed.

Sky - Good morning Uncle Pete.

Pete - Do you sleep well?

Sky nodded his head in yes and a smile.

Pete - Good to hear that. Wanna sleep some more? Are you having any headaches?

Sky - No Uncle Pete. I am not having any headaches.

Pete - Great. What would you want to have for breakfast?

Sky - Anything is fine.

Pete - Great then I am preparing Pancakes with some Nutella along with strawberries and bananas. Would you like to have them?

Sky nodded his head. Pete went out and Sky followed him some time later. Sky had his breakfast along with his future-in-laws and started towards his office.

A few hours later :

Sky reached his office and his secretary bought a work file for him with a new project. Sky checked the file and found the person who sent the new project.

Secretary - Khun Sky

Sky - Who agreed for this project?

Secretary - Khun Yi agreed for this project.

Sky - Where is Uncle Yi?

Secretary - He is currently out of the country, Khun Sky.

Sky - Who is the other party person?

Secretary - It's Khun Wahl.

Sky - Does Dad know about this?

Secretary - Khun Lian...

Sky - Did Dad come to the office?

Secretary - Yes Khun Sky, he is in his office.

Sky immediately got up from his chair and went to Lian's office with the file in his hands.

Lian POV :

Sky bashed into Lian's office ignoring who is there in his office. Lian was surprised at Sky's sudden outburst into his office.

Sky - Did you know about this project?

Lian - Can you guys excuse us for a few moments?

The members in Lian's office went out of the cabin leaving Sky and Lian alone.

Sky - Do you know about this project?

Lian - what project?

Sky - Project with Wahl and his company.

Lian - Who signed it?

Sky - It's Uncle Yi.

Lian - Yi doesn't know about them.

Sky - I am rejecting this project as the C.E.O. of this company and I don't want to be related to them in any kind of matter.

Lian - Sky...

Sky - No Dad... I can't forget what happened before Nhai was sent to Canada. And I am not going to let someone from the past come back and try to enter the office where my Dad and Uncle Yi have worked so hard.

Lian - But Sky.... It's all in the past.

Sky - Just like how you don't like me and Nhai being near the Theerapanyakuls. The same way me and Nhai don't like to do business with the person who tried to hurt our family. So inform your friend about this and tell him that I rejected the project and the advance will be returned to them.

Lian - Okay... I will inform Yi and others about it. Please don't get stressed, don't you remember what the doctor asked you for?

Sky - I don't care about those doctors or anything if someone tries to get to my family. Dad doesn't remember what happened when we tried to befriend them?

Lian - Sky please calm down...

Sky - You know very well what happened last time. You better have this fixed or you know what I can do.

Lian - Yes... I will get this fixed... Please calm down. And please have your medicine.

Saying that Lian gave Sky his medicine along with a glass of water. Sky took the medicine and tried to control his anger. He gave a look to Lian after having his medicine.

Lian - I am sorry baby... I didn't know anything about this project. If I knew I wouldn't have let this happen.

Sky - You better fix this before I tell Pa about this.

Lian - I will baby. I will fix this. Please don't get hyper because of this issue. You know I care about your health and our family more than anything in this world.

Sky - I hope you keep your word Dad.

Saying that Sky left Lian's cabin. Lian sat back on his chair and sighed at himself. Lian's secretary came into his office as soon as Sky left him.

Foei - Are you okay Khun Lian?

Lian - My two sons can turn into a scary and feisty kitten when it comes to their family. And I am wondering how their other halfs would react when they see this side of theirs.

Foei - Khun Lian... I have to report something important about Khun Sky to you.

Lian - What is it?

Foei - I got news that Khun Sky was at Theerapanyakul Mansion last night.

Lian - He was at the Theerapanyakul Mansion?

Foei - Khab.

Lian - Phoenix Kittisawasd Theerapanyakul...

[ Author's Note : Finally I am updating on Fort's birthday Charity Day... I know I have delayed the updates I am really sorry guys... I started working from the office recently and I have to adjust my schedule a bit.. but I promise to give an update once a week from now... If I get more time I will try to update twice a week... Fort's birthday is near and we are celebrating #Fort'sday soon... And Trofi's new collection is absolutely mind-blowing... I am in love with it... I hope they start shipping to all Asian countries soon....

My babies are looking so happy.... Hope they stay like this forever.... Happy birthday FORT... Thank you for being part of our lives.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyways now that Daddy Lian knows about Sky staying at the Theerapanyakul Mansion... What would he do now??? Any guesses??? Don't forget to vote and comment your views... Thank you in advance... And Advance HAPPY FORT DAY to all babyfeat, Comfortzone and captainpeat]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.2K 14
A short story of payu , rain , sky and prapai characters from the drama Love in the air .( AU ) Rain and sky are 2nd year architecture students, they...
26.2K 1.4K 25
I was inspired by one of the step brother stories of Phayu Rain. So I wanted to write a version of Phai and Sky for that. I hope you guys like it If...
85.7K 2K 34
🔞🔞Married life of PaiXSky and the story of Unexpected people and Unfinished Business. (Warning ‼️ THIS IS NOT ALL FLUFF, THE BOOK COVER IS JUST DEC...
64.8K 2.6K 31
Story will be based on "Enemies to lovers" Rain and Payu both are spoilt rich brats They both flirts with every one And so many instances makes Rai...