Sex with me

By fjksfmkjxm

''Crawl to me'' i order as she goes down on her knees. Arching her ass. Crawling to me causing me to groan. I... More

''Kiss me''
Kisses
''Fingering ''
''Tease''
''Making out''
''Lost in the fire''
''Wild side''
Hoplophilia
''Making love''
Good Boy
''King's Obsession''
''I wanna ride it, baby''
So high~
''baby i want y-you''
ยฉoach
''Cuff it''
''Punishment''
'I hate you'
Lovers in disguise
Victim no 101
Bend over
''you call it revenge, i call it favor''
Cruel
Tub
Wet Dream
Submissive (GxG)
Masturbate
His first

Woman(GxG)

3.2K 18 0
By fjksfmkjxm

Her Lips 

My Lips

Our lips clashing against each other. Tongue caressing. Sucking. Licking. Biting.

My hands kneading her ass. Motioning her hips to grind on me.  

Her body adorned by a skimpy dress while i stand there in a suit. 

Shrugging off my coat i roll my sleeves as she sits on the bed. Her legs spread giving me a glimpse of the wetness.  Her hands kept placed on the mattress. Back arching to pop out those tits . I smirk when her wetness slips out of the thong.

''We haven't even started yet'' i chuckle. Her eyebrows furrow when i walk towards her.

''Aren't you undressing?'' she asks shyly. I lick my lips .

I shake my head.

She bites her lips looking at me with those puppy eyes.

''Undress'' i command my eyes wandering all over her.

She looks at me stubbornly. I glare at her.

I stand infront of her intensely watching her as she blushes under my gaze.

''Lie down with  your legs spread babe'' my voice getting huskier looking at her bare clear skin.

I wanna do terrible things to her which will pleasure her.

She likes the pain.

She does as ordered . Her scent filling the room. I kneel down. She gasps when i breathe in against her dripping pussy. 

''You smell soo good''  i rasp. Peppering her with kisses. She whimpers. Her hands coming to grip my hair. ''Keep your hands down'' she whimpers when i bite her lips. Crawling over to  i capture her lips with mine. She stays still letting me do as i please. After sucking her upper lips i pull on her lower lips ,she opens her lips wide for me. Forcing my tongue inside i feel her tongue. She whimpers when my tongue piercing hits the back of her throat. Throat fucking her with my tongue. My knee pressing against her bare pussy. She moans. 

''Suck my tongue''  my voice muffled by her tongue.

She sucks my tongue while maintaining eye contact. I enter two fingers inside her. She whimpers while playing with my piercing.  Pulling back i slam back. 

''Open your mouth'' i spit on her mouth. She clenches around me. I smirk.

My thumb rubbing her clit. Knuckles hitting her pussy. I curl my fingers she moans loudly arching her back. I smirk finding her g-spot. Her tits right in my face. My mouth travelling all across her neck. Marking my woman. She cries when i slap her pussy and bite her sensitive part.

Her wet sounds and cries filling the room. I grip her hips to stop her .My mouth wrap around her tit. Sucking and drawling sweet milk out of those. I moan liking the taste. She clenches around me. Her hips moving faster. Face thrown back and face scrunch with pleasure. 

I smirk and pull out. She wraps her hands around my wrist and forces me back. She whines.

''Not that easy'' wrapping my mouth around her other nipple i suck the milk out of it until my hunger reduces . She cries when i bite a little harder.  

I go lower. Biting her waist. Lifting her up i drop her back . Her ass.

Placing my hands on the soft skin, i caress it.

''Hips up'' she raises her hips but falls backdown when i spank. 

Her loud scream echoing. Thick ass. Hovering over i spank her while my other hands goes down to knead her tits which are pressed against the bedsheet.   I spank until there is a red mark. Wrapping my hand around her long locks i push her back. She arches. Going forward i suck her nipples. Her  hard red nipples tempting me. I force both of them into my mouth. She whimpers.

''Fuck'' i growl. She whines. Sucking her milk i kiss her to force them into her mouth.

''Now you know why i'm addicted?'' i slap her .'' Next time i ask something you give it to me'' i knead her ass.''You should open your legs whenever i ask'' she whines at my words.

''Yes''she mewls. 

''Yes what?'' i glare at her.My jaws clenching.

''Yes ma'am'' she moans. Looking up at me with hooded eyes. I groan.

''Your pussy'' i trail my hands over the pulsating pussy. ''Your tits'' i spank her tits.''Yours everything belongs to me'' i point at myself with a smirk .''How can i resist them?'' i furrow my eyebrows looking at her swollen -tortured tits. Her tits glistening. ''You're perfect love'' i kiss her stretch mark.'' I'm obsessed with you'' i kiss the v-line. Going down......

''You have cum?'' i ask with amusement. She nods. I lick my lips looking at her juices splashed all over her pussy and inner thighs. I groan drowning my head. Burying my face until her scent is the only air i'm breathing. She wraps her legs around head. Throwing her legs over my shoulder .Gripping her thighs i torture her inner thighs for sometime. She whines .I chuckle.

''Beg for my tongue'' i groan against her. Her hips grinding.

''pl- Please gimme more'' she whines ''Ma'am'' i lost. Thrusting my tongue

''Good girl'' i nuzzle my nose against her clitoris. Moving my tongue faster. Shaking my head to rub her clit. My hands cupping her tit and ass. Kneading both of them. I wiggle my tongue inside her. Curling it at her g-spot. She whimpers .

Her voice

Her scent

Her taste

Just her ....... nothing else.

She invades and corrupts my mind.

My whore.

She moans my name and grinds on my face. Should i let her sit on my face?

My piercing hitting her walls. I pull back. She whines and opens her mouth to protest but whimpers when i thrust my fingers. Watching it thrust in-out. My eyes staring at the way her wetness spills out. Her pussy stretching and clenching. I store all this to the back of my head. She clenches harder. Her wetness dripping out crawling towards her asshole to the mattress. I could see it all in the dim light. Groaning i bite her lips. Taking her pussy lips into my mouth and sucking out.  

''Sl-ahh- slow down'' she screams but i don't. I mover faster. 

She cries in pain.

Her legs shaking around me. Her warm pussy.

She trembles. I slow down and thrust my tongue inside  to let her come. Her tightness strangling my tongue but i still don't move. She moans louder and comes on my tongue.

Licking her clean. I move up to pour her cum right back into her.

She opens her mouth and takes it. Just as she goes to gulp. I shake my head. She looks at me .

Her open  mouth filled with cum looking up at me. So adorable. 

I chuckle placing my mouth against hers.

She wraps her legs around me and flips us. 

''Mmmh bold. I like it'' i smirk placing my hands under my head and stare at her. She blinks but her innocent stare turns dark when her eyes roam around my features. Biting her lips she looks at me with a prominent blush.

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' she  fiddles with my white-button up.

''You look dangerously hot  on top of me .....  naked.'' i smirk cupping her boobs. She moans throwing her head back.  ''These tits will be the end of me'' my eyes rake all over her. Her hips grinding over my pussy. Gripping her hair i straighten her to watch. 

''Faster'' i groan when she teases me. She still dares to tease me. I glare at her and grip her ass to move faster.  My eyes fixated on her bare wet pussy grinding on me. Her hands appears. She hides the view. I narrow my eyes at her.  She blushes.

''Are you shy?'' i smirk. She nods. I grip her hand and cup that pussy.  ''Still shy? after i buried my face, tongue, fingers inside you?'' I chuckle. She glares at me with a pout. I stop laughing and look at her. 

She is the most beautiful girl .

My girl

My girl

My girl

''Stop looking at me like that'' she speaks bringing me back to reality. ''And it's unfair'' she crosses her arms . My eyes fall to her tits. I gulp.

''What's unfair?'' i ask absentminded.

''This'' she points at her body and mine. 'I'm naked but you're fully covered'. she narrows her eyes looking at my outfit. ''You don't like it?'' i ask.'' No i didn't mean that ....you look so fuckinghotinthe suit'' she squeals. I smirk. ''Did you just curse?'' i ask placing my hand over her hips. ''Umm'' she doesn't meet my eyes. Sighing i open 2 button showing off my tits. She gulps and curses under her breathe.

''Curse again'' i move her hips against me.  She moans bending over and placing her lips against mine. I pinch her hips. She moans. ''Do it'' i break off as she follows my lips. ''Fuck'' she mutters like a kitten.  I groan. ''Again'' i thrust up.  ''Fuck'' she screams when i enter a finger.

''You should curse more often '' i smirk pulling her down and placing a kiss on her ear.''It turns me on'' i groan taking her earlobe inside my mouth.

''Fuck'' i groan sitting up . She goes down  softly kissing my neck. ''Bite'' i command. She breathes heavily and sucks my skin. Giving kitten licks over my pulse. She gasps placing a hand over my left boob. My heart racing.

My heart always races when i'm around her. I'm madly in love with her. My racing heart is the proof of my love. She gasps looking at me with those eyes. I place my hand over her tits . I push my thoughts of kneading it and concentrate on the heartbeat. 

''What? yours is worse than mine'' i look at her with a mischievous smile. ''Take off my pants'' i nod at her and proceed to take of my shirt.  Her shaky hands struggles to take off my belt. Throwing my shirt over the floor i look at her with amusement. She looks up at me with embarrassment.  ''Lemme teach you'' i smile......

'' Now undo my belt again'' i look at her with intensity. She nods gulping. Narrowing her eyes and a pout forms on her lips. She struggles but soon learns. ''That's my girl'' i peck her lips. She smiles at her adorably which makes me go crazy . I just stare at her in awee. But her smile drops when she looks down at my tits which is covered with a black lace. 

A/N

This is by far my favorite chapter . I just couldn't stop myself from writing!

PLEASE DO VOTE! 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 13.9K 42
โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper between her legs. โSander.....โž She moans l...
91.4K 3.9K 38
โ—Mature Contentโ— ใ€ŠPsychological Thriller Romance ใ€‹ He Would Do Anything For Her:Chase Her,Find Her, Torture ,Rob,Fuck Her Senselessly,Murder? Fuck...
2.3M 52.1K 50
๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank youโž she nodded. Simply just...
1M 26.4K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...