Reborn to Reign

By ZaraGreenshields

Molly Jones was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on... More

Summary
Chapter One: Reborn
Chapter Two: Time Skip
Chapter Three: Time for the show to Beginning
Chapter Four: Party's and shenanigans
Chapter Five: Talks & Plots
Chapter Six: For Scotland
Chapter Eight: Many Years Later...
Chapter Nine: Queens Return
Chapter Ten: Betrayal
Epilogue

Chapter Seven: Open Marriage

1.7K 89 11
By ZaraGreenshields

Please be aware that there will be SMUT in this chapter.
******************************************************************************

It has been three years since I left French court, I married Henry within a week of returning home, and the Scottish Lords were alright with him.
He pulled his weigh and really enjoyed getting to know the people he would be Lord over.
He worked with me as an equal and the lords were thrilled that I had also done my duty and had twin boys, James and Arthur named after my uncle and father and six month ago I was graced with another boy who we names Bruce.
I had taught Henry about constantly washing to be more healthy and how to boil water as it was better for your body to drink once it was cleaner.
He was thrilled to learn something new, I wouldn't be surprised if he invented something.

Henry loved his boys, and they loved him. He was thrilled to have three sons and asked us to wait for more children.
We had received reports that things were really heating up at the French Court as Francis had yet to marry Mary, and things in England were getting worse.
So we decided to head to French court with Mary of Guise, she had been a bit salty when she learned I had converted to Protestant but she would get over it as I did not care who someone's religion was.

The journey was long but manageable with three young boys and a sea sick husband.
I had heard that Mary was looking at marry Bash because of a ridiculous prophecy and I knew nothing could save Francis in my old-world it was an ear infection and there was nothing to cure that till the 20th century and in this one it was almost that but it ended being silly rebels.

Henry knew of everything that happened in court. We had to build a true relationship with respect.
It was why I allowed him his dalliance as long as he took no mistresses, then he was allowed to sleep with others.
He also had to use the special protection I made so he would not get STDs, when I explained what they were to him, I almost laughed because I have never seen him look so relieved to have such a form of protection.

He told me I was the perfect wife, but I was thankful to have such a supportive husband who did not restrict me. We were the definition of an open marriage, but I had not slept with anyone else as none had caught my eye... Maybe at French Court.

We arrived at the Palace and were greeted by Lola and Greer. They welcomed us and coo'd over the boys before we walked in with he two nurse maids we brought with us.

We went in shortly after Mary of Guise and saw her talking with Mary and Bash.
I decided to take the boys for a walk with the maids, we walked a little while before they got tired and sent them off to their beds when I bumped into Francis.

"Francis"

I smiled at him, and he returned it.

"Elspeth, you're back."

"Yes, I heard the news. What they hell is going on?"

We walked, and he explained about Nostradamus and about his death in a vision and what Mary was doing to try and save him.

"I am sorry Francis, she does not seem to be listening to you."

"Thank you, Elspeth. What of you?"

I explained what I had been doing and how we beat back the English, and the French troops helped near the end.
They about my marriage and how I had three boys. Then I explained my bargain with Henry, and now we had heirs and that we were very happy.

"So who have you taken since you struck this bargain with Henry?"

"None, no one felt right, men have it easier in thst regard."

I smiled at him when he went a little red.

"I was thinking......"

"Is this to make Mary jealous because that would go against the word discreet Francis?"

I said teasingly with a cheeky smile, and he returned it.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight."

I agreed. He was a handsome man and a good one. I would be a fool not to accept at least one night with him, maybe most of my month stay.

I left to return to my chambers and bathe for a while. As I was soaking, Henry came into the room and kissed my forehead with a lovely smile.

"I have found a nice little French thing for tonight, do you mind?"

"Of course not, Henry. I have found the same. Do you mind?"

I ask in concern because his is the first time I have asked, and he looked thrilled.

"He or she best give you a good night or I will throttle them. You are such a great woman, and I am thankful every day to have you."

"As I am you, have you spoken to Knox."

"Yes, he has sent you well wishes and will be going to talks for the people you mentioned."

"Fantastic"

He left shortly after that with some protection for the night, I put on my almost see-through shiff and brushed my hair, and then I heard the door open.
When I looked and saw Francis, I did not think he would actually come. He saw the look on my face and chuckled some.

"You did not think I would come?"

"No, you seemed pretty in love with Mary."

"That is because you are not here."

I smile at him then stood up and I knew he could make out my body, I walked slowly too him then stopped to pick up him a drink then carried on to him then drank a little before handing it to him wih a small smile.

He took the cup, drank deep, then threw the cup and pulled me close to him, and kissed me.
He had a hand on my head and another on my hip, kissing me like his life depended on it, and I returned it with vigorous intent.
After I broke the kiss, I stepped back with him wanted to follow and a dazed look, I lifted my hands and slide them over my shoulders thrn my shiff slide down my body like a water fall and I could see the lust blow in his eyes.
I kept some eye contact as I walked to the bed, and he followed while stripping off his clothes.
Once I was at the edge, he came up, but I grabbed him and layed him on the bed.
I climbed onto of him and started to kiss him which he returned, I started to rub my flower against his cock causing him to grab my hips then I moved down his body kissing it then to his very impressive cock.
I take him in my mouth and hear him groan in pleasure as I almost feel like I will swallow his cock.
Thrn I start to play with his balls and can feel his cock grow before pulling away with his whimper, I coo at him before climbing up him and position myself on top of him.

"Do you want this Francis?"

"Yes"

He rasped with want and need then I sink down on his cock and I have never felt so full, I could hear our moans at the sensation and start to bounce on his cock, he felt so good that I could not help but loose myself.
After a few minutes he flips us over and starts to fuck me harder.

"Aaauuuhhhh......Francis"

"Fuck..........Elspeth........so tight"

He them lifts one of my legs in his shoulders going deeper just touching my womb and that made him go mad.
He was moving slightly and caught my g-spot drawing a deep moan from me that caused him to hit that spot again and again then I came so hard I saw black spots and squirted all over rhus cock.
He fucked me through my orgasm and kept going till I climaxed two more times before cumming into my womb.
I had a suspicion that he was trying to get me pregnant but I knew he could never claim them.

He stayed inside me and moved me to lay on my side with my leg over his hip so his cock could stay inside.

"Why could I have not marry you Elspeth?"

"Because I am not Queen, Francis. I technically have little to offer but I think we would have made a great couple."

"I do as well, I know you would give me many children."

"I would have"

He smiled at me then ran his hand over my hair then face with kissed me before I felt him move and his cock was getting hard again before he started to fuck me causing me to moan.

"While you are here Elspeth, you are mine"

With that we stopped talking and started having sex again, it was a very long night.

*Three Weeks Later*

I have been throwing up this morning and I knew what this could be......I haven't slept with Henry since being here and needed to tell him the truth.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Henry walked up to me with a smile and joined me in bed.
Francis left early this morning after he had me on most surfaces of my chambers.

"Good morning my love."

"Morning my husband, how is you bow?"

"She is well,she is due to be married in a few days."

"I have done something silly Henry."

He looked at me with concern then saw where my hand went and his eyes widen.

"It is okay if you want to keep the baby Elspeth, I will claim them as my own."

I cried at that then hugged him which he returned and we stayed like that before he left me to change.
Once we changed, we took the boys to throne room and met Catherine who was talking to a servant.

"Elspeth, my dear. How are you? Are these your sons?"

"Yes your grace, this is James, Arthur and Bruce."

"They are precious."

"Thank you."

"May I have a moment of your time?"

"Of course"

Henry took boys and I walked off with Catherine into the garden.

"Have you been having a nice time Elspeth?"

"Of course your grace"

She smiled at me then turned serious.

"I can't have Sebastian take Francis birth right Elspeth."

"He will not"

"But he is doing it."

"He will not Catherine, have you forgot who Mary of Guise is?she will do all to ensure it is Francis."

That seemed to give Catherine some piece of mind then got a curious look.

"My son has been vanishing from his Chambers for the last few weeks and appears in the morning."

"Oh....really."

I said with a small smile then look at her and she returns it.

"Your husband has a little French thing."

"I know."

She laughed at that then smiled at me.

"I wish it was you that Francis could marry."

"Maybe in another life. But he has given me a gift in this one."

I put my hand on my stomach while looking out at the lake, with my heart squeezing at the loss of Francis but I did not have the knowledge or technology to save him.

"Your pregnant?"

I looked at Catherine with a sad smile and she returned it.

"Henry shall claim the baby, I told him this morning. I have only laid with Francis while here and a few weeks before as we travelled. So I know its Francis child."

"Will you tell Francis?"

"No, he will want to claim the babe and for our family's we can not. It is safer this way."

"Yes, you are right....but will you visit. So I can see the child."

"You will always be welcome, Catherine."

"Thank you, dear."

We walked into the throne room and were greeted with Francis spinning Mary around and Henry stating that they would marry tonight.
Mary went off to prepare, and Francis face fell when he saw me staring.
I smiled and walked away, knowing that this was fate and I had no choice but to watch it happen.
One more week, and we would be returning home and away from all this drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 31.7K 40
Being reborn as a witch should have been awesome maybe, if it wasn't for the fact that I was reborn as Bonnie Bennett, the most judgmental, sacrifici...
12.7K 630 29
Siri Walker is a 26 year old woman and a lawyer. She is an orphan and lives in New York. One day after winning a case she was returning home with her...
820K 32.1K 45
I will be the first to say that I'm not sure why I happened to seemingly be reincarnated into one Caroline Forbes? I don't do cheerleading, sure I'm...
27.7K 1.2K 21
โ™ช-๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰, ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“…๐“Š๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“Š๐“…, ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰...