LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....1....☯

6.9K 143 9
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

My hair felt like they'll be torn apart from my body.Tears filled in my eyes and my visioned blurred. I begged her to stop but she didn't listen. My ears hurt from her screaming. and my heart wouldn't stop racing....

I looked up in pain and cried out loud because I was terrified of the anger she had in her eyes and voice...

Tanya was pulling my hair and dragging me across the house roaring

"Because of you my boyfriend broke up with me. My 3 years of relationship is over because of you. You bitch! You should be thrown in a brothel and be raped by men every single day!"

Sadly, she was my cousin. She held me up against the wall and grabbed me by the neck. Making me choke. I cried in pain as I couldn't breathe...

She was stronger than me. Ella came behind her and in a calm voice,

she asked: "What are you doing, Tanya?"

She spoke like that seeing her daughter choking me meant nothing. Tanya looked back at her mother, letting me go. I gasped for air as

she said: "My boyfriend broke up with me!" Turning back at me and pointing" Because of this whore!"
I dropped on the floor balling my eyes out...

She roared" He broke up with
me because he saw him. He moaned Taehyung's name when we had sex! And when I confronted him, he got angry and said taehyung is hotter than me!"

She pulled my hair again, causing me to stand up. I screamed as I felt like she had broken some strands directly from the roots of my head....

She screamed, "You have to pay for this, Taehyung!"

She slapped me across my face, screaming again "It's all because of your Patience. Wait till they see how ugly you can be."

She started tearing up the long simple dress that I had worn to cover my body...

She revealed the marks that they all gave me and said

"Wait till a man sees what's behind this long-ass dress. He'll kill you for being so disgusting"..

I cried trying to get out from her stronghold around my neck. I begged,

"I'm sorry!"

even though it wasn't my fault. I only met the guy once but even if it's not my fault, I have to apologize...

Because if I don't, they will get more Violent...

I said, "I'm so sorry!" And she pushed me on the floor....

I looked down at a purple heel tapping on the floor...

I looked up, my anxiety was on level 8. I was shivering with fear. I couldn't even mentally prepare myself for the blow....

Ella standing there with her hands on her hips.

She said, "Get up!"

I slowly got up and she slapped me for no reason.

She said "This is all your fault. Everything you do is your fault! Your parents died because of you! My brother was killed because of your ugly ass!" And she back slapped me.

Causing me to hit my back against the clean white wall...

This was my mental torture.Because I couldn't forget them. Their dead bodies were Imprinted in my mind.
Maybe they're right. I did kill them...

Tanya grabbed my neck and
choked me again. Her furious
brown eyes just waited to blow up on me and kill me right then and there.

I begged for her to let me go because I couldn't breathe. Felt like I was losing my senses slowly....

It was getting harder and harder to breathe that I was sure my face was turning purple....

And then God sends my Angel, Jimin...

He came running and pulled Tanya away from me. He pushed me behind him and said

"Stop it! Or else!"

Tanya was scared of jimin and his mother too. He was the perfect human being. He loved me like a little brother..

and I loved him like my big brother that I never had. He saves me from these vixens as much as he could....

He gave me his blue pocket
hanky to wipe the blood on my lips that were caused by Tanya slapping me non stop....

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone terrified taehyung. except for jimin.

he wiped his blood as Tanya screamed in anger

"Why do you always save him? he's not worthy of your sympathy, jimin! Just like he's not worthy of breathing anymore. I want to kill him" she tried to attack him again but..

Jimin pushed her back and roared
"enough! Don't you dare take another step towards him!"

They both stopped. He wrapped an arm around taehyung and took him to his room upstairs....

If you call a broken mattress, sealed up broken windows and cracked walls a room, then that was taehyung' room...

While everyone gets to live in a Pinterest type of rooms, he lived in a room with a broken bed, cracked walls and boarded up French windows...

No heater, no cooler and no protection from rain or snow...

Jimin did help him make it a little worth living in. Like a small chest draw. Bedsheets. Fairy lights wrapped up on her bed. A 37-inch tv that he bought for him with his Netflix password....

But David broke that too. Jimin placed him lightly on his bed. Careful to not hurt him...

he laid down and felt exhausted. His head hurt, cheeks felt like they were
on fire because of the slaps, nose bloody and body painfully numb because of Tanya's kicking with him with Gucci heels.

He went into the bathroom and took out a first aid kit...

He gave him an aspirin then cleaned up his nose.

He kept repeating"I'm sorry, I wasn't home early. I would've been home all day if dad hadn't forced me to go to this business party of his."

he held his hand and said "It's
okay. It's not your fault. I'm used to this"..

He looked at him" No one should be used to this, Tae."..

and then got up. Going to the old chest in the room and bringing his new pair of clothes..

He kept it beside him and turned around...

Because taehyung had a feminine body which he disgusted so much because of his body he always get tortured by his family only jimin help him save him from family ..

he took off the ripped apart dress and wore the shirt and sweatpants. Saying

" You can turn around." Sitting on his bed again...

He turned around and said

" Get some sleep. That's the
only way the headache will go away." he could see the pain in his brown eyes...

he thought that it was funny that Tanya and jimin have the same eye color...

The same eye shape. But they were different. Hers had fury and he had nothing but softness....

he lied down and jimin put his duvet on his small frame. That jimin also bought for him...

He kissed his forehead and said
"Sleep, okay? I'll come to check up on you later."

Taehyung smiled at him and saw as he closed all the lights but the
fairy ones and left. Closing the door behind him...

Slowly sleep took over him.

Nightmares flooded taehyung dreams like rain and hurricane on a beautiful sunny day...

Before sleeping every night,

he would ask himself:

Why do I have to live this life?

Did I do something to piss God off that he chose to punish me like this?

Why don't I just end everything once and for all?

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue....
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
49.8K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...