The Hybrid | Bts Ot7 fanfic

By Yanification_2007

What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if th... More

Before You Read
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Listen up, Nerds.
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Note.
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVIII

LVII

1.3K 112 29
By Yanification_2007

Whatever the humans didn't understand, they considered unnatural or even impossible. It was normal psychology, rather than critical thinking, it's easier to consider something impossible and move on, only a tiny percentage of people dared to face the aspects of life they didn't understand. Their names still shine bright in the books of history. 

But Soma wasn't ready to be one of them. 

As she turned around to close the large doors, she saw Namjoon, standing tall in his glory. His dark eyes stared directly at her, with love. His thin lips pulled into a soft smile and his hands stuffed formally into his trouser pockets. As she closed the door, her heart clenched.

Yes, definitely loved him too. What was happening?

this was crazy, confusing, and impossible. If she were to catch feelings for one of them, she would've considered placing her emotions on a pedestal, but right now? No way, she wanted all of her emotions to clump into a small ball of silk thread, that she could stuff into the back drawer of her closet and never take out again. 

"Soma, are you okay?" Jungkook's voice was concerned, her eyes shook before landing on him. his controller was now on the couch and his chocolate-doe eyes were looking straight into hers.

She felt a sigh escaping her lips. What was she going to do? 

"You know, I may not be good at using really heavy English words like Namjoon hyung, but, I am all ears if you ever want to talk." Soma, frowned as her lips pulled into an unintentional pout. 'But don't you take out limited time for fortnight? I don't wanna-'

"Hey let me tell you a secret." He grinned softly, leaning closer, his round eyes sparkled in joy as a charming grin spread on his lips. "Calling you in for games, movies, teaching you how to play, this is all a facade. I just want to spend time with you." He shrugs,

Soma's eyes enlarged a little as she bit down a shy smile. "Now come on, tell me." He took the controller out of her pale hands replacing them with his tan ones, his head litled as he eyes her movements.

Soma softly sighed. Trying to redirect her mind, the only next thing she could think of was her kiss, with Namjoon, a soft smile hooked on her lips and Jungkook frowned. "So-"

'Who was your first kiss?' Jungkook's eyes widen. The small sentence distracted him well, his cheeks flushed. "W-Well-" Soma's ears are erect as her tail sways actively behind her. Noting her excitement, Jungkook sighed.

"It was my tutor." Soma's eyes enlarge as Jungkook leans back on the couch. "Yes, she was older than me, a few years-" Soma quickly shifted a little closer to him, before stretching herself out and laying her head in his lap. Jungkook laughed as he watched her eyebrow wiggle teasingly. "Okay okay, a lot older."

Soma laughed, 'unforgettable still, wasn't it? I've read it is one of the most exciting moments of our lives, you remember it for a long time-'

"I won't lie to you Soma, I've had too many kisses, to remember any." Jungkook looked dead in her eye. He was bringing up a part of himself he never really loved. The playboy Jungkook who hooks up with girls and forgets them the next day. 

His words wiped off the smile, from Soma's face. 

Jungkook's throat dries too, he was lying, not for the most part, but he still was, has he shared a large number of kisses, yes he has. He was not saving himself for anyone, but now looking into Soma's blue eyes, as his fingers trace her messy black hair, he really wishes he had. After all, he remembered her. 

it had been months since their little encounter near the pond. And even tho it didn't take much effort for her to forget everything, Jungkook remembered every second of that moment. His lips still tasted hers, his hands remembered her body as if they had held her every day. 

"Don't look at me like that, sweetheart." Jungkook leaned down, his bangs brushed against Soma's skin. Her breath hitched as jungkook continued saying something she couldn't hear, but what she could hear was the soft sound of ducks settling on still water, and wind ringing the fresh leaves of banyan trees.  

Before anything else could stimulate her senses, she felt Jungkook's lips brush against hers. And a sudden piercing screech rang in her ears. It was blinding her. The scent of gunpowder mixed with that of fresh fruits, a tear trailed down her eyes as she shut them close.

"Soma?"

She could feel the grass below her body, the slight dew on the soft green blades, and A sweaty jungkook heaving over her body, his face so close to hers, she was breathing him, their lip melt together, she could feel his warmth, the scent of steel and metal engulfed her. 

"Soma, what-"

What was happening? her head stung with a pain she had never experienced before. And before she knew it, her eyes witnessed, a body falling limp on the ground, and a loud bang deafened her, her limp body flinched, but as her vision returned, there standing tall with a gun in his hands, was Jin. Her Jin.

A loud scream scratches through her throat. 

'That day,' Soma signs, her head laying on his shoulder, the car moved smoothly as the buildings and trees and people passed by. Jin hummed, his head lying on top of hers. 'When- When you came to get me.' 

Jin's body tensed. She was going to ask about it. Jin knew this day was coming, but why did it have to be today? She hasn't fully recovered yet, the whole group is shaken up, and considering the fact that he had to force the hospital into discharging her early, didn't help.

'D-Did you, hurt people?' Jin felt Felix from the driver's seat, shift his eye to them, his striking eyes looked directly at Jin. He knew Felix didn't mean to overhear, but he knew Soma wouldn't take kindly to their dark business. Jin could've told her the truth, but being tempted to lie, he gave in.

A soft chuckle released from his chest. "You know I hate muddles," Jin smiled, "Blood, is disgusting, especially if it is not mine," Soma looked up at him with a frown. "And yours, pumpkin." He softly pecked his nose into hers. Soma frowned deeper and pulled away. 'But I saw-'

"They were the cops," Jin shrugs, hitting himself in his brain, he sounded so stupid. She would've smelled them, of course. 'But, Yoongi and-' Jin sighs again. 'I am pretty sure some of the guys were there, with, you know- Weapons-' Jin shook his head. "Darling it's not your fault, you just got out of a very difficult situation, and often it is very hard to connect the dots, you probably saw wrong, because yes we were with the cops, but we didn't take matters into our hands, And you are one to talk about hurting people." Soma's eyes widen. 

He pulled her shoulders closer with a grin at him as she gasped. "You practically ripped the life out of two people-" Soma gasped louder pushing chest with pleading eyes. "Too soon to joke about it?" Soma sighed rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry, but just know, I'm proud of you, baby. You did the right thing." Soma smiled a little, "Don't ever feel guilty ab-"

'How did Sehun, know you?' Jin raised an eyebrow, "Look at you, all questions today," Soma scrunched her face, "He was a business partner sweetheart, had I known he was such a disgusting man,-" Soma sighed. 'It's fine.'

Jin nodded, pecking her face, "You are okay, of course everything is." Soma hugged him as her chin rested on his shoulder, Jin looked out of the window, 

Hurt? Poor girl.

Yes, that day, Jin seemed off, he never talked the way he did back then, she knew he was hiding something, but something this deep? She could've never imagined.

"What did you do?!" Yoongi's voice tore through the room as Jungkook held a crying Soma in his arms, she kicked and threw out her arms, pushing him. "I don't know!" While Jungkook was looking at Yoongi, Soma pushed him hard, and her body fell to the ground as the men yelled out her name. 

She ran to the corner of her room with a speed the guys had never witnessed. Her body scrambled itself together as she gathered herself into her arms. 

Namjoon was the next one to show up at the door followed by Jimin Taehyung and Hoseok. 

"What happened?" Namjoon mumbled, the beautiful carefree girl he had just kissed was shivering in the corner of the room, head on her knees she whimpered loudly. Jungkook took a step closer to her body as she shivered. "Soma..." He mumbled

Teary-eyed, he looked at his brothers, "I swear I didn't mean to." He mumbled, storming out. 

"Jungkook, stop!" Jimin yelled before going behind him. Taehyung observed everything with a sharp eye. "She's trembling like a leaf..." Hoseok hushed. 

Soma gently took her eyes out of her knees still shivering, eyeing the men cautiously, her head stung, but she knew what she saw was true, she had kissed Jungkook before, and she had definitely seen, Jin... shoot a man

Did they know? She shivered eyeing the men who cautiously stood at the door, trying not to scare her. It was a second later her glass blue eyes locked onto Taehyung's. 

Taehyung hoped for the past minutes she would look into his eyes, and the moment it happened, he wished she didn't, he saw memories of the day Jin shot the man in the kitchen. 

She remembered. 

Soma quickly hid away her head on her knees, her body heaving as she cried. 

"She remembers," Taehyung mumbled right as Jin came to stand behind him. His eyes darken and his jaw clenches. no explanation was needed to tell him what she remembered.  He turned around throwing a hand in his hair. "Fuck." he grunted, right after he told her he loved her too. Of course she remembered. 

It took an hour, or maybe more, before she fell asleep, in the same position. The guys stood outside in the hallway, Jungkook sitting against the wall, eyes staring at the ceiling, he blamed himself. "I can make her forget it, again," Taehyung mumbled, balancing his beautiful pen on his fingertip, trying to focus on something that wasn't her.

"You're not doing that." Yoongi sighed, passing a bottle of water to Jungkook, and smacking him on the side. "Don't be a baby." Jungkook clicked his tongue taking the bottle. Yoongi cared the most, he may never show it, but he did.

"He's right, I... love her, I can't lie to her." All eyes shifted to Jimin, as his face burned a little from the attention. "I do too." Taehyung was the next one, Jungkook turned the cap of the bottle and mumbled. "Me too."

Jin sighed. "Everyone here does." moving further from the wall he previously leaned on, he walked towards the doorway on which Hoseok stood for the past hour, unmoving. "She has to know."

Hello children, missed me? Cause I sure as hell missed you all nerds, thank you for keeping up with my shit.

High school sucks plus, I lost a lot of my family this year, thank you for being patient with me tho. 

I love you all so much, now a little question. As much as I hate to say this, this book is ending, quite soon ig- So when that happens, do you all want another hybrid fiction but this time with the boys as the hybrids or the wolf affair should be brought back to life? Choose one.

-Love, Yana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.9K 45
Book 2 of 'JEONS'S HYBRID' (continuation) Jungkook and Taehyung were happy together. But forgotten things from the past will catch up with them. Wil...
117K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
89.6K 3.5K 36
Where Namjoon finds a kitten in a box, all alone on the streets and takes him home. "Ah, his name is Kim Seokjin? How weird, a full name for a cat."...
4.8K 253 13
What the worst that could happen if Hoseok brings a stray kitten home, nothing much, right? !Bottom Yoongi cause I was a baby army back then!! Jikoo...