DON'S WIFE (T.K)

By CASH__07

Getting married to the man he knew nothing about and settling down was the last thing on Don jungkook's mind... More

INTRODUCTION
✡....1....✡
✡....2....✡
✡....3....✡
✡....4....✡
✡....5....✡
✡....7....✡
✡....8....✡
✡....9....✡
✡....10....✡
✡....11....✡
✡....12....✡
✡....13....✡
✡....14....✡
✡....15....✡

✡....6....✡

497 20 0
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

I leaned my head back against the tub taking a bubble bath as I thought
about life....

I took a trip down my own memory lane remembering clearly what my father had told my sister and I when we were little kids....

"One day daddy will walk my two beautiful princesses and prince down the aisle to the second men, they will love with all their hearts after daddy.".

"He shall loves my prince and princess just as much as daddy loves them, always showering them with loves cares and affections. He would look at you with so much loves like you were the only one in the room. He will be your Prince Charming taking you to your happily ever after...."

Jenny met her Prince Charming and they were indeed living their happily ever after, dad. Just like you had wished.

And then there was me. I got married recently but not to the man of my choice. He did not look at me with such things like you said, dad...

I was convinced the man I married was incapable of love. Your son in law looked at me liked I was just any other boys and girls, he didn't even spare me his emotions let
alone affection...

Jeon jungkook was no Prince
Charming...

After hours of convincing myself to get out of the tub...

I got into a baggy tee that went down til my mid thigh not caring to wear any pants under, exposing my bare legs. I was alone anyway. I couldn't careless....

It was exactly 9pm at night I was getting ready to get on my bed when I suddenly heard a knock on my door before the door cracked open causing my eyes to widen in surprise...

My husband walked into my room liked he owned the damn place...

Well, he owned it but whatever. That was just plain rude. I didn't recall letting him in....

"Leave. And, come in when I said so." I said sternly....

He did the opposite and walked closer to me with an evil grin on his stupid handsome face. I took a step back hitting the edge of back. The jerkass smirked before caging me. I was trapped....

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked shamelessly staring at my bare legs....

"No. Why the hell would I do
that?" I asked...

"Because I clearly told you that I would came at night time and talk to you about some rules. And, here you are haft naked. How do you think I'm going to focused on the rules now?" he asked...

I said nothing. My stupid brain couldn't even remember
anything....

He then leaned in, so carefully not taking his stupid intimidating eyes of my blacks orbs. I was breathing and not breathing while my heart
was beating loudly. He was so close, so close that I could feel his breath on my face.......

Never in my life that I had this close to a men species..

And, there goes my first kiss.

His lips touched mine and his hands automatically went up to cup my face. His lips are softer than anything I had ever known, soft liked a first snowfall, liked bitting into cotton candy, liked melting and floating in water. It was sweet, so effortlessly sweet.

Our tongue danced together in sync, I could fire building up inside of me with every passing second.....

He was so good so experienced that I was melting into him. I had never felt like this. Never felt this good....

Maybe because you had never been touched by a man....

How could a rough dangerous man kiss so sweetly and passionately and carefully liked he was scared to break me into pieces.....

"Rule number one, remember that you're mine and only mine. No other man can touch you in any way." he said between the kiss...

"Rule number two, don't do anything reckless without my permission. Listen to your sister." he continued still not breaking the kiss....

And, surprisingly I wasn't ready to let him go either. I despised the feeling of men touching my body. I was a saint to all the sexual things as my mother hated the idea of not saving myself until marriage.

Any man would be dead the moment he touched me, but this man was my husband. He had all the rights to touch me the way he desired....

"Rule number three, don't ever lie to me."

"Got it?" he asked finally breaking the kiss...

I mentally pouted as I was trying to catch my breath. I didn't even pay attention to whatever rules he was
saying.....

"What if I break those stupid
rules?" I asked....

"Break one and we'll see." he
said kissing my neck before walking back to the door....

I didn't know what got into me and where this courage had built up in my body but I asked him to stay the night. Was I becoming fuzzy after the kiss?

"Not tonight. I can't." he said walking out of my bedroom door....

I slumped on to my bed with hurts. The feeling of sadness built up inside me as I realized that my own husband had refused me....

But, why was I feeling like this because of him anyway...

I was supposed to live up to my' boy ain't shits' mindset...

*************

The sun rising slowly as morning took forever to come. It was still dawn when I rose up from my bed getting ready for the day....

The house was quiet and dark, I assumed everyone else was still deep asleep in their slumbers, but the maids and bodyguards had already woke up to do their jobs....

I made a cup of tea for myself and went to sit on the swing chair in the front garden enjoying the colorful nature scenery....

My mood had just lightened up a little until I saw a brunette bambo in a short red dress doing her walk of
shame out of the house....

I saw her before she could noticed me so I put my cup down and walked toward her.

"Who are you?" I asked...

"Oh are you the wife who couldn't satisfy his husband?" she mocked....

How dare he brought his bitch to the house we shared right after claiming that I was only his after the kiss we shared....

I had never felt more humiliated before. He might be the Don, he could whatever the fuck he wanted, but I am his wife and I would not let him disrespect me like this. I would show him who was the boss in this marriage....

"Chan, held her still until I come back." I order chan as he was already standing beside the front door.......

"What are you doing? Don't
touch me." the brunette bitch glared at me. I spared her no glance before walking into the house...

I went inside my lovely husband's office with rage....

I opened the drawer that I knew he hid his spare weapons. I took a silver blade and a black gun, two of my most favorite toys of all time....

"Tell your other whore friends, spread my words to whoever
want to have a taste of my husband, jeon jungkook is a married man. if I ever catch another hoe come into my home with my husband ever again, I would not hesitate to take that hoe to the dungeon and give her/him a slow painful death." I said looking at her liked she was my prey.

"And, tell them that jeon jungkook's wife is one of a crazy bitch. You do not mess with his wife." I said slicing the blade through her cheek.

The brunette whore screamed with pain as her salty tears poured down her eyes, a music to my ears. I then rose my gun and pointed it to her smudge make up face. My eyes trailed down to her body, her dress was all torn up....

Husband did have fun last night.

"You wouldn't pull the trigger."

"Try me?" I smirked and shot her left leg earning another scream to my ears....

This would be a good example for the others who tried to pleasure my piece of shit husband....

"TAEHYUNG." I could hear his voice booming from the house. He must have heard the gunshot...

Jungkook raced down the stair shirtless holding a gun.

So, he thought someone attacked the house. The idea of him calling for me as if I were in danger calmed my anger down a little, but I would never forget what he did what feeling he had put me through.....

His grey orbs found mine, I could see relief in the them as he sighed. My husband raced toward me with a gun still in his hand. He really thought someone could attack his house with hundreds of cameras and bodyguards....

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED
Here?" he boomed.

************ ************ ***********

To be continue.....
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.4K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
247K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
29.4K 1.5K 25
jungkook is a man with DID. taehyung is just a therapist. nothing more. at least that is what jungkook wants. ~*~ "it's just one of my personalities...
314K 13.3K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...