The Sovereign of the Heavens...

By keishirogane08

Long ago, the Seven Dragon Sovereigns and the Dragon King perished from the battle with the Usurper King of t... More

Character
Background and Voice-lines
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dark Age of the Law (Part 1)
Chapter 2: The Dark Age of the Law (Part 2)
Chapter 3: The Spina di Rosula Case Files
Chapter 4: Turnabout Magician (Part 1)
Additional Voicelines
Chapter 5: Turnabout Magician (Part 2)
Questions about the OC
Chapter 6: Turnabout Magician (Part 3)
Chapter 7: Turnabout Magician - Trial (Part 4)
Chapter 8: Turnabout Magician - Trial Latter (Part 5)
Voice-lines (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Turnabout Rosa (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Turnabout Rosa (Part 2)

Constellation

1.8K 45 9
By keishirogane08

Constellation: Celestial Dragon (Draco Caelestis)

Constellation 1: From the Primordial Cosmos

Soleil will receive 18% Crit Rate and 32% Crit Damage whenever he casts his Elemental Skill. If Soleil managed to gather 3/5/10/15 Prisma Stacks, he will receive an additional 12%/16%/20%/24% Crit Rate and 18%/24%/30%/36% Crit Damage.

Constellation 2: The Song of the Stars

When Soleil casts his Elemental Burst "Sea of Illumination" and triggers the Illumination Reaction, the Sea of Illumination will release both Spirit Thorn Blade and Surging Blade to create the Annihilation reaction that will deal 500% Light DMG.

Constellation 3: Eon of Light

Increases the Level of Normal Attack: Astra by 8. Increases the maximum level to 20.

Constellation 4: Harmony of Heaven

Soleil's Illuminate Reaction will have a damage increase by 75%.

Constellation 5: God, Judge, Jury, and Executioner

Increases the level of The Light of Judgement by 8. Maximum upgrade is 20.

Constellation 6: Advent of the Sovereign

Increases the duration of Charged Attack: High Authority of Light by 10 seconds. When Elemental Burst: Light of Judgement shall be cast, the Spear of Light shall fall to the center of the Sea of Illumination and will deal an AoE that deals 2800% Light Crit Damage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.6K 23
━âœĻ𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑? ( royal AU ) In which, a noble lady of a prestigious family finds herself...
745 59 4
❝ If the stars hadn't fallen, would you make a wish tonight? If stars are lost, would you spare time to take a sight? If stars don't twinkle, could y...
39.3K 887 19
The Cataclysm is mostly forgotten by people, except for the Gods and a few individuals. Those who were part of the destroyed nation were either turne...
34.9K 1.6K 11
𝗡𝗘𝗨𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘 đ—Ģ 𝗙𝗘𝗠. đ—Ĩ𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘đ—Ĩ ━━━ i loved you before even knowing what love was ( tokimihyachi / 10.01.23 )