Chapter 5: Turnabout Magician (Part 2)

3rd POV. Opera Epiclese, Erinnyes.

Soleil: This is....

Soleil's hunch was correct. He knew something would happen.

He observes the audience for any suspicious behavior yet everyone was full of doubts.

Soleil: Everyone will have to fully process what happened. It's all of a sudden that this "accident" happened.

Soleil looks at Furina and she doesn't even know what is going on?

Soleil: Looks like she's processing the sudden turn of events.

Soleil: After all, the rest of the audience may treat this as part of the show but I know definitely it is not.

Soleil: A Dragon's Eye can never be fooled.

Soleil observes the stage.

Soleil: Yet there are some questions that are in need of answers.

Soleil: Was it really an accident? Is there a human error in making the props? Was it intentional? Was Lyney sabotaged or is that what he intended to do?

Soleil: What about the girl? Where is she? Why is it that it was Lyney's assistant who was inside of the box?

Soleil observes Lyney and he was just as shocked as everybody else.

Soleil: No, Lyney will not take a life.

Soleil looks at Neuvillette whom the latter gave him a nod.

Neuvillette: This performance is over! Medical staff, with me! Gardes, secure the scene and detain all performers.

Neuvillette: Seal the exits, no one is allowed to go in and out at this time!

Neuvillette: Eminence (Soleil), you may conduct your investigation.

Soleil: At once.

Soleil: However.....

Soleil looks up to Furina's seat.

Soleil: It seems this event is about to be a spectacle.

Neuvillette: Don't tell me she'll....

Soleil: Exactly.

Furina stands up from her throne.

Furina: Mr. Soleil, please make sure that the truth shall be revealed. If this was just an accident, then we must investigate the cause.

Furina: But if this is some part of a scheme, then.....then those accountable will not escape the judgement of the God of Justice!

Soleil turns to Aether and Paimon.

Soleil: No need to be alarmed, you two. We'll get right to the bottom of this.

Paimon: It looks like we'll get to see a true detective in action.

Soleil: All right. I'll begin my preliminary investigation.