Voice-lines (Part 2)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

About Neuvillette (Chief Justice)

The current Chief Justice of Fontaine. Did you know, there was one time where he invited me to be a member of the Marechaussee Phantoms due to my skills as a detective. I humbly declined the offer as my main occupation is still a defense attorney. I am only doing detective work if I want to solve the case.

About Apep

The Dendro Sovereign, Apep. You said that you met them, right? They are also the only remaining member of the Original Dragon Sovereigns. Interesting....

I want to visit their oasis soon and then ask them about my predecessor, Aeon.

If Apep knew my predecessor, of course. If they do, then I have a lot of questions to ask.

About Dvalin

The Noble Dragon of the East. Are you asking me if they are the Anemo Sovereign? I can't really tell since the Sovereigns can sense their kin. But if I do have a close encounter with Dvalin, maybe I can really tell.

About Nibelung

The Dragon King who led the war against the Heavenly Principles. During that war, my predecessor was in a deep slumber. Aeon was rudely awakened when Nibelung came back to Teyvat with the Forbidden Knowledge. If you're going to ask me, it is partly "my" fault for letting that happened.

My past incarnation should've been the one who repelled the invaders but at the same time, I can't blame him due to the fact that his power was divided among the Seven Sovereigns.

About Aeon

You may want to know how Teyvat came into being. If you do, you'll have to trace back eons ago and then read about my predecessor, Aeon, the Great Primordial Dragon of the Cosmos. I really can't comprehend his origins. All I knew was that when the stars and the heavens stirred, he was born. He was the creator of Teyvat, the Creator of the Light Realm if you would say.

Aeon was kind of like you. A traveler of worlds. He met so many figures across the universe. From one of his inherited memories, I even saw a tree that was filled with light. I can still remember that tree was filled with power. A power that is even beyond the comprehension of everyone in existence. He even encountered cosmic beings who were manifestations of concepts, just like he is, the concept of Light and Creation.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to take in. If I had the time, I will try to write about my predecessor.....based from the memories I inherited.